Too Big To Resist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,212 Followers

*

When I arrived back home, I swiftly placed down my shopping and removed the 'big bully' box from my bag. Looking down at the mighty tool in its plastic confines I said.

"TIME TO FUCK MOMMY'S CUNT."

With that I leaped out of the kitchen and towards the stairs, I was wet already and could think of nothing else but shoving this huge, Jake cock lookalike, up my hot hungry pussy.

I got into my bedroom and ripped open the box. Pulling the plastic out, I was then able to free the huge rubber cock.

Taking it in my hands I could hardly contain my excitement. It looked so real and so much like the one I had seen that morning. The veins bulged from the sides, just like Jake's did. The big head looked ready to pop off the end and the thick shaft was almost identical in size to Jake's massive dick.

Closing my fingers around the shaft I thought of my son. How much I would love to have closed my fist around that huge morning wood of his.

I was getting very hot and horny, running my hand along this big toy. I scrapped my fingernails along the mighty girth and jacked it off, the same as I would a real cock.

I could feel my pussy tightening and contracting, a deep sensation in my cunt. I placed the dildo down on the bed and began to remove my clothes. I lifted my thin t-shirt over my head and threw it to the floor. Reaching round I unclasped my lacy black bra and slid the straps down my shoulders. My huge round tits fell heavy on my chest before bouncing back up, my nipples hard and erect.

I undid the buttons on my tight jeans and eased them down over my hips. My thong covered ass shook as I lowered them down to the floor.

I took the waist band of my panties between my finger tips and yanked them down over my big bubble butt.

Now naked, I threw myself on the bed and grabbed hold of the mighty dildo. Feeling extremely horny I took the cock between my hands and again began to slide my fist over its full foot long length.

It felt amazing to have something this big in my hand, my mind fixated on my son and the magnificent site I had seen this morning. God the things I would do to that cock of his.

Running my eyes as well as my hand all over the fat shaft I began to talk to my new friend.

"So big boy, what are you gonna do to my hot wet pussy. Are you gonna spread my cunt open and go right up inside me?"

I was turning myself on so much, playing with this huge toy.

I thought again of Jake and wished that this cock was his.

"Oh god baby, your cock is so fucking big.....mommy wants it."

Hearing myself say that made my pussy burn with heat and I could stand it no longer. I threw myself onto my back and spread my legs high in the air. Bringing the dildo down between my legs I gently slapped the big head against my wet lips.

"OHHHH Yeah baby," I said as I held the cock in one hand and divided my cunt with the other.

My tits heaved on my chest as my breathing grew heavy and my heart raced. I had never taken anything this big inside me before but thinking of my son I was desperate to try it now.

"TIME TO FUCK YOUR DIRTY MOM," I cried as I directed the giant wand towards my wet wide open pussy.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH" I screamed out as the big thick head entered me. I felt my cunt muscles clench around the vast invading shaft as I plunged it deeper in.

I grabbed hold of the rubber dick and squeezed it tight pushing more and more of it inside me.

"OOOHHH FUCK YES," I growled as I tried to throw my legs even wider apart. The huge thick girth drilled in me ever deeper and my cunt oozed with hot wet juices.

My insides gripped and then contracted around the vast shaft. I held it at the base of the 12 inches and rammed it home as hard as I could.

"HOLY...FUCKING....CHIRST...ARRRRGGGH,"

I screamed out so loud I should think the neighbours could hear me. I felt the large head hit the very hilt of my insides and I looked down to see nearly the whole cock was in me.

"YES YOU FUCKING HUGE BOY..FUCK MY DIRTY, DEEP CUNT."

I began to really fuck myself with the dildo, in and out I slammed it, pulling nearly the whole thing out of me then in one screaming, cunt ripping motion, I fucked it right back in again.

"YES FUCK....OH FUCK THAT HUGE MONSTER IS RIPPING ME APART." I could not contain my yells of pleasure. I was breathing hard and my huge boobs raised and fell on my chest. My nipples were on stalks and wished I had a man to suck on them right there and then.

I thought of my son the whole time I was fucking the huge cock up my pussy. I knew already that Jake's cock was just as big as this. Just as capable of ripping me open with every thrust. The thought of having my legs spread open like some filthy fuck hungry slut, while my son bangs his giant cock in me just sent my mind into an orgasmic whirl.

I held my eyes firmly shut as I continued to fuck myself senseless with the huge toy. My pussy was so wet that I could hear the squelching sounds every time I pushed the dildo in.

With my legs spread open like a whore, I just imagined it was Jake, fucking his mother hard with that massive big prick of his.

"FUCK ME JAKE, FUCK YOUR MOTHER SO HARD."

I took a huge intake of breath and arched my back up from the bed. My tits quivered and shook as I felt my pussy ready to erupt all over the massive dildo.

"OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK." I screamed at the top of my voice as a huge orgasm shot through my whole body. My insides tightened and clung onto the 12inch fuck stick that I continued to pump up me. My pussy gushed and fired large amounts of my juices out onto the bed. I held tightly to the base of the cock and rammed it in again to the very depths of my cunt, as I rode out the hardest orgasm I had ever had.

It continued for what seemed like minutes. Gush after gush shot from my pussy, the whole big, fat toy was dripping wet as it slid like a knife through hot butter in and out of my well expanded cunt.

My breathing and heart rate remained off the scale as my whole body was again overcome with another huge wave of sexual ecstasy. My son and his young, big cock just filled my every thought.

After a good 10 minutes I finally pulled the dildo from my sopping wet pussy. The sounds were obscene, loud wet pops and squelches as the fat dick withdrew inch by inch from my well fucked pussy. The head finally fell from me and landed on the bed, in a puddle of my cum.

I brought my fingers to my hole and scooped up a copious amount of my juices. It felt hot and thick and stuck to my fingers like glue. Bringing it up to my huge tits, I gently rubbed it into my nipples, circling around my sensitive big boobs. There I was laying on my bed, in a pool of my own fuck juices, my legs still wide open and my cunt dripping. That huge monster toy laying in between my legs, all shiny and wet.

"Oh fuck," I said to myself. "Mommy just got fucked really good."

I lay there for nearly an hour, still reeling from the fucking I had given myself. My insides felt empty without the foot long length up me and my cunt still oozed.

As I lay coming down from my high, all I could think of was Jake. His hard young body and of course that massive cock of his, those large heavy cum filled balls and that gorgeous handsome face.

Despite the hard fucking I had just given myself, I was again getting really horny. Jake was my son, I could never really have sex with him, but at least I could pretend to. Reaching between my legs I again lifted up the huge toy and edged it back towards my hungry wet pussy.

Chapter Two

'Let the Games Begin'

Several days went by and I continued to fuck myself senseless with my Jake lookalike dildo whenever I got the chance.

I had never felt so completely aroused. My normally high sex drive had gone into overdrive and my new toy was the cause. The best times were when Jake was out of the house. I could rip my clothes off and fuck myself silly, screaming as loud as I wanted.

My real issue though was Jake of course. I had tried to catch sight of my son's cock again by opening his door early in the mornings, but he either had the covers over him or he woke up when I went in. It was getting really frustrating. Although I had my huge dildo and I thought about him every time I fucked myself, I was desperate to see that giant fuck stick again.

The summer began to heat up and Jake was wearing less and less around the house. In the garden he would sit in just a pair of shorts that clung to his muscled figure. His ass looked tight and firm, his six pack abs gleamed in the sunshine. He was perfect.

From the kitchen window I stood gazing out at him. My pussy got wet just seeing him in this half naked state. My eyes travelled the length of his body and fixed on the front of his shorts, where I knew underneath that monster lay.

I had to control myself from just running out and jumping on him, ripping his shorts down and engulfing that immense thing in my mouth. I closed my eyes and imagined opening my lips and feeling that hot, hard cock sliding into my mouth, lowering my head down, taking my beautiful son's length as deep into my throat as I could. God I would suck my boy like a vacuum given the chance.

My dirty thoughts and the sight of Jake in the garden had made me fucking horny and gagging for a hard banging. Running to my room, I slammed my door and took my huge dildo out from its hiding place under my bed.

I got down on my knees and bent over the side of the bed. Holding the fake cock at its base I stood it up in front of me. Then leaning forward, I opened my mouth wide and shoved it in. For the next twenty minutes I deep throated the mighty toy, wishing it was my son lying before me.

I got very dirty with that thing, spitting on it and letting it dribble down the fat length before engulfing my mouth back around and down it.

A puddle of my saliva formed at the base of the toy and my hand became soaked as I flung my tightly gripped fist up and down the shaft.

With my other hand I felt under my short skirt and pulled my little thong aside, then plunged three fingers up myself.

It must have looked a filthy sight. There I was bent over the edge of the bed, with my fat ass sticking out like I was waiting to be fucked up the butt. My fist between my legs fingering my wet pussy, my mouth wrapped around a 12inch rubber cock, pumping it in and out with fury and purpose, my hand jacking it off like a whore.

My mind was in a frenzy of lust and naughty thoughts about my son Jake. My cunt, hot and dripping wet, as my fingers jerked around inside me.

When I had finally brought myself to another raging climax and calmed myself down, I cleaned up and headed back downstairs.

Jake was in the kitchen when I got there.

"Hey Mom, I'm going to pick up Sarah in a moment," he said.

He stood with his back to me against the sink. His broad shoulders and strong back gave way to the magnificent sight of that ass in those tight shorts. My mind again whirled.

"Mom, did you hear me?" he said again.

"What...Oh yes, sorry baby...yeah that's ok" I replied, finally coming to my senses.

"We are gonna come here and watch a movie in my room...is that ok?" he asked, crossing the kitchen and sitting at the table.

I had never been totally sure what Jake's relationship with Sarah was. At times they seemed just friends; at others I thought maybe they were more. I was sure they were booty call buddies.

As Jake sat eating lunch, I walked over to the refrigerator to get some milk for my coffee.

"Mom are you alright?" he asked.

"Yes Baby, I'm fine," I replied, walking across to sit with him at the table. "Why do you ask that," looking at him as he ate.

"It's just you seem a bit weird the last few days...kinda quite!"

I thought about the continual fucking's I had been giving myself...had he heard me banging that huge dildo up me?...did he know I wanted to fuck him?...no how could he know that?

"No baby, I'm ok really...just a bit lonely maybe," I said.

As Jake looked at me with an inquisitive glance, I thought to myself, "Why did I just say that?"

"Lonely mom...why are you lonely...I'm here?" he said.

Without thinking about what I was saying I blurted out,

"No I mean... bedroom lonely!"

"Oh...yeah...sure.....got it," he replied. Before turning his attention back to his lunch.

At first I could not believe I had said that out loud, but then I thought, so what, he is a man now; he must know I have needs?

After a few moments he looked at me across the table and said,

"You know mom, there is no reason why you should be lonely...you are really hot...You should get out and meet someone."

My eyes widened hearing my son call me really hot. Did he really think that?

"Oh thank you baby...but I don't think I am hot!"

"Sure you are mom," he said firmly, "All the guys round here think so... and so do I."

All I could think to do was let out a little giggle and smile at him.

Just then he stood up from his chair and walked towards the door, but as he went he said,

"And you got a great rack too...see you later."

He turned his head and gave me a little wink as he left the room, having just told me I had great tits!

I had to take a deep relaxing breath after he walked out the front door. My son Jake, who I had seen with a massive erection a few days before and who had caused me to be more horny than I had ever been in my whole life, just told me he thought I was hot and had great boobs.

While I was shocked to discover that he thought that about me I was also over the moon to hear him say it. I didn't think he ever took any notice of me, but clearly he did.

*

Later that night, I was sitting in the living room when I heard the front door open and Jake walked in with Sarah.

Sarah is a good looking girl, the same age as Jake. They went to high school together and she lives around the corner. She is about 5ft 7" tall with a slender frame. Long flowing blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. She looked a typical American girl next door, a real cheerleader type. Through her t-shirt I could see her nipples poking out. Her tits looked about average size but nothing special.

"Hey Julia, How you doing?" she asked me as they walked in.

"Hello Sarah, I'm fine thanks honey," I replied.

"Mom, Sarah and I are gonna watch a movie in my room, is that ok?" Jake asked.

"Yeah of course baby...have fun."

Watching them go towards the stairs, I could not help feeling jealous of Sarah. For the next few hours she was gonna get to cuddle up next to that hot young body of my son's, where I was desperate to be.

I sat watching t.v until just after 11pm when I decided to head for bed. I was feeling in my usual horny state and felt like a quick play with my pussy before going to sleep.

I headed up stairs and into my bedroom. I removed my clothes and reached for my red nightdress. It was my summer one, pretty thin and short but managed to keep my large assets contained.

As I pulled it over my head, I caught a glimpse of my naked body in the mirror behind the door. Taking a moment to look I thought that maybe Jake was right. I mean I did have a great rack...in fact I had a fucking awesome rack. My large tits were still firm and well rounded, my nipples as hard as steel. My stomach was flat and in good shape and my shaved pussy looked fine.

But what good did it do me? I was still about to get into bed, horny and alone, nobody was gonna be playing with my big mommy melons tonight.

Just then I heard a noise from outside the door. Slowly opening it I then crossed the landing to the top of the stairs and looked down into the darkness. Was there someone in the house?

Then I heard something again, sounded like a thud against the wall...but it did not come from downstairs...it came from behind me.

Turning round I noticed the light coming from the crack around the edges of Jake's bedroom door. I crept across the landing and stood silently outside. Turning my head I bought my left ear close to the door and listened.

At first I heard nothing, but then a few seconds later an unmistakable groan. I knew that sound all too well; I had been doing enough of them myself over the last few days. Again a few seconds later the groan sound from within my son's room.

I listened more intently now. I could hear heavy breathing and a gentle tap of something on the wall.

A few quite moments went by, then I heard Sarah in a low deep moaning voice say, "Oh fuck eat meeeeee."

I took a step back from the door and felt my heart jump a beat. They were fucking...I knew it.

Creeping back against the door, but being careful not to press against it and alert them that I was there. I listened again.

Sarah continued to breathe so loud that I could hear every intake and exhale. Her groans of pleasure grew louder and more frequent.

"Eat me Jake."

I pictured the scene behind this door. My son with his face buried between that young girls legs, his mouth and tongue lapping at her 18 year old cunt, probing deep inside it. Sarah lying there with her legs open, looking down at my son as he sucked and licked her.

"Oh Jake yeah...that's so good," she again groaned out.

This went on for several minutes. The moans getting louder and the sounds of breathing even deeper.

"Shove your fingers in me Jake."

I felt a huge rush of excitement shoot through my whole body as I listened to Sarah telling my son what she wanted, then, "OOOOHHHHHHH." It was the kind of groan that only someone in the midst of sex would make, a deep hard satisfying sound.

Standing there in just my flimsy nightdress, I let my hands wander over my breasts and start to pinch on my nipples. My pussy was getting wet and I was getting turned on listening to this.

After several moments of listening to Sarah being pleasured by my son's clearly talented fingers and tongue, I again heard her voice, breathless and low, but clear and unmistakable.

"Jake...I...want....your...big...cock!"

My eyes widened and without thinking about it, I cupped both my hands around my boobs and squashed them together. I listened intently as the creaking of the bed and noise of them moving around wafted from the room.

"You want it hard baby?"

"Yeah Jake, fuck my little pussy hard"

"Oh yeah...I will babe"

"Yeah do it good, fill me up with your big cock."

"OHHHHHHHHH FUCK YEAH."

I just stood there listening to the pair of them as she took Jake inside her. Within seconds her groans had turned to muffled screams. Clearly either she or Jake had their hands over her mouth, muffling the cries of pleasure.

"MUUFFFFFHHHHHHH"

"Oh yeah baby...take my cock," Jake moaned out.

My mind went crazy listening to the sounds from behind that door. My son was right now between that girls legs, pushing that huge cock inside her, filling her young pussy with his enormous fucker.

My pussy was on fire and I had to reach my hands under my nightdress and start playing with my wet meaty cunt.

The sounds from within the room grew louder and harder. I could hear their young bodies slapping together, the sound of the bed knocking rhythmically against the wall. Sarah clearly had her mouth still covered but the screams of pleasure just grew more intense.

Occasionally I would hear Jake quietly say something to her like.

"Oh fuck your pussy is so tight baby," Or "Take my cock deep."

The loud slapping noises just grew louder and the pace of their fucking was clearly intense. The knocking of the bed on the wall got quicker as my son fucked her harder.

Outside the closed door I was becoming a wreck. I was half bent over with my hand probing deep up my now sopping wet pussy. I had to hold my other hand over my mouth to try to stop any noises from escaping. My heart beat raced and my breathing had become very irregular. I felt light headed, as though I was floating along on a cloud. In my mind I was imagining what was happening in that room. Jake banging his whole cock inside that girl's pussy, giving her the damn good fucking that I was desperate for.

blackfen
blackfen
3,212 Followers