Too Big To Resist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,208 Followers

"OH FUCK MOM...FUCK MY BIG DICK," He cried out as I picked up the pace.

I began to slap my ass against his thighs as my big tits jumped and bounced around. I pressed my hands into his chest to leverage myself up. It took a lot of effort in my legs and arms to be able to bounce high enough on his dick to then enjoy the full force of it as I thrusted back down on it, bumping the very depths of my cunt.

The room, which reeked of sex, now filled again with the lewd slapping sounds of mother and son incest, as I crashed my ass repeatedly down on his tight young body. My orgasmic screams of pleasure and the squeaking of the bed just added to the dirty sights and sounds in that bedroom.

"OHHH YEAH..I FUCKING LOVE...YOUR BIG, FAT COCK JAKE...OH...IT FUCKS MOMMY'S PUSSY SO...GOOD....ARRRR..."

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP....SLAP

Jake again sent his hands forcefully against my butt, spanking me hard as I rode his dick. That was enough to send me over the edge.

"OHHHH YESSSSSS.....OHHHHHH."

I reached my first screaming orgasm of the day, my cunt exploding over his cock, my juices squirting out of my cunt as his dick acted like a plunger in my dripping hole.

"OOOOOHHHH JAKE...YEAH...OHHHHH...YOU GIVE MOMMY SUCH...AMAZING ORGASMS...ARRRRRR...YESSS!"

Jake dug his fingers into my bubbly butt and rammed his hips upwards, slamming his cock right into me. Then he held me rigid, not allowing me to move, keeping his big prick buried in me to the balls.

"Hold on Mom..cause now I am gonna FUCK YOU!!" He said.

He moved his hands to my hips and with his big muscular arms, raised me up from his cock. Holding me in mid air, with about six inches of cock hanging out of my wrecked pussy, he then slammed his hips upwards and drilled his monster right back in me.

He held me tight and picked up a furious pace, banging my busty body really hard with his massive big cock.

I tried to steady myself but I could not get a grip on anything and I ended up wrapping my hands around my wildly bouncing boobs, squashing them together. I was completely at the mercy of the power and control of my teenage son. He was pounding the fuck out of me and all I could do was ride it out...screaming!

"ARRRRR.....ARRRRRRRR....FUCK ME JAKE.....ARRR YESSSS....FUCK ME....OH..SHIT...SHAFT ME SON....GIVE IT...TO YOUR...HORNY FUCKING MOTHER....ARRRRRR....OHHHH.YESSSSS....FUCK ME!"

My ass slapped and whacked repeatedly against his thighs, his big balls banging hard against me flesh. The loud smacking of our bodies was almost as noisy as my screams. He relentlessly screwed my big breasted body, sending me to several more big orgasms.

His stamina and pace was truly amazing..he could not only fuck me for so long without cumming, but he's shear ability to grab hold of me and use my body to shove his cock into hard and fast, without seemingly getting tired, was nothing short of stunning...there was absolutely no doubt about it...my teenage son was a fucking, god like, stud.

For over half an hour, he pounded me, sometimes stopping to let me take over the pace, when I resumed bouncing my jiggering, hard slapping, ass against his legs. His hands would wander from my hips upto my big jugs, where he would cup them in his firm hands and then use his thumb and forefinger to tweak my erect nipples.

"OH YES JAKE...TWIST MY NIPPLES...PULL ON MY TITS...PLAY WITH THOSE BIG MOMMY BREASTS...ARRRR..."

Jake lifted his back up from the bed and brought his head to my chest. Then opening his mouth he sucked in my tit, swirling his fast-moving tongue around my nipples. It felt so amazing to have my hunky son mouthing my big tits again, just like when he was little. The only difference now was that while he did it, I had his 12 inch whopper, fucking in and out of my hot pussy!

He moved his mouth and tongue from one breast to the other, taking as much of my tit-flesh into his mouth as he could manage. I placed my hands on his head and ran my fingers through his hair, pulling him tighter into me, almost smothering him with my mounds.

I grinded my hips back and forth on his throbbing cock, working it around inside my pussy, covering it good in my juices. My pussy clung tightly around the big shaft, my muscles flexing and clenching around it. As I stirred my insides with 12 inches of teenage man-meat, I could feel another big orgasm about to hit me. I wrapped my arms around Jake's head and held him tight against me.

"OHHH...MOMMY IS GONNA CUM AGAIN....ARRRR...YES...BABY....OH YOUR BIG COCK...ARRRRRR....SUCK THOSE TITS...ARRRR....CUMMMING!!"

I squashed my cunt against his balls as I erupted again. The sheet of the bed, was given a fresh coat of pussy juice, as it oozed its way past my son's cunt ripping cock.

I again was overcome with that same feeling of exhaustion that I had, had last night, that totally drained feeling that a woman only experiences after being destroyed hard by a great big, donkey cock. My son had done it again...he had literally screwed me senseless. I could feel nothing apart from the massive cock still tearing at my insides. My legs felt heavy and I no longer had the energy to lift myself up and down on his cock. I kept my arms wrapped around his head and allowed him to use his powerful lower body muscles to thrust me hard.

"ARRR BABY....OH....SHIT....YOU ARE KILLING ME....ARRRRR...YOU BIG BASTARD...YOU ARE WRECKING ME BABY....OHHHHH!"

He removed his mouth from my rack and looked up at me with that innocent, doey-eyed look that he used to give me when he was younger and said,

"Do you want my cum Mom...Right up your...pussy?"

An image flashed in my mind's eye, the image of that cock, buried up my fuck hole, exploding its mighty and potent load. All that boy cum shooting deep inside me...good job I was on the pill..heaven knows how easily Jake could get me pregnant with his spunk!

"OHHH...YES JAKE...DO IT...CUM IN ME...FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM BABY...GIVE ME A NICE BIG BELLY FULL!" I yelled.

Jake lowered his hands from my tits and placed them around my back and down to my fat ass. He then took hold and again resumed pounding and thrusting his dick inside me. I screamed as I felt his balls stiffen below me and his cock flex and twitch inside my pussy.

His face went into a contorted and twisted expression as I felt the unmistakable warmth of hot cum filling my cunt. It surged inside me and blasted deep up my womb. Jake spread my bum cheeks apart, holding me wide open, as his cum made wet squelching sounds oozing out of my dripping hole.

"OHHHH YES BABY...I CAN FEEL IT...GIVE IT ALL TO MOMMY....FILL THAT WET CUNT WITH YOUR CUM....OH YES...I LOVE THAT BABY...DUMP IT ALL UP MOMMY'S CUNT!"

It felt as though my insides were being flooded. All I could feel was hot, thick cum pumping around me, my boy filling my pussy.

I held him tight against my boobs, burying his face back between my rack. We stayed there for some time, both coming down from the sexual and orgasmic high of our fuck session. My pussy, still crammed full of his teenage truncheon, had again been given one hell of a servicing by my very own son.

"Oh baby...Oh my big baby boy...you gave Mommy such a good seeing too...Oh god...I am getting addicted to that very big cock of yours...Oh Jake my pussy is fucking soaking wet."

Jake responded by pulling his face out of the deep cavern between my tits and looking up at me he said,

"How about I eat it for you Mom?"

"Eat what!" I replied.

"Your pussy Mom...let me suck on your pussy!" He said with an insistent tone.

Of course there was nothing I would have liked more than to let Jake lick me out, but all of his cum was mixed with my own juices up there, surely he would not want to eat his own cum??

"Oh Baby..you will eat my pussy good and proper..but I better get cleaned up a bit first..unless you wanna suck your own spunk out of me?"

"It's alright Mom..I have tasted my own cum before!!" Jake replied.

I looked my son in the eyes with a look of shock and surprise and then said,

"REALLY...You have?"

"Yeah sure...when you have a dick as big as I do it tends to go all over the place. One day I blew a load over myself and it hit me in the face..so I tasted it."

There was something about hearing this confession from my son that made me so hot. My heartbeat seemed to quicken as he talked about it.

"Well," I said after a moment's pause, "Did you like how you tasted?"

"It was Ok I guess...a bit salty!" he replied.

Without saying another word but with a naughty grin on my face, I pulled myself up to a standing position. His big cock, still semi hard popped out of my pussy and as it did last night, a big dollop of his cum dripped from my pussy and fell onto the bed.

"LAY DOWN," I said in my best authoritative and mistress-like voice.

Jake did as I told him too, lying back flat on the mattress.

I then brought my right leg over his body and placed my foot beside his head. I then brought the left leg over and placed it next to him, so that I was standing astride his face.

He looked up, straight into the wet, spunky cunt that he had just been fucking so good.

"Alright then buster," I said as I looked down on his handsome face, "Give your dirty Mother's pussy a real nice licking!"

I then bent my knees, lowering myself down onto him. He opened his mouth and a little drop of cum fell onto his tongue.

As I landed my ass onto his chin, bringing my weight down on him, he immediately began a tongue onslaught against my pussy, sliding and rolling his lips across my wet gash and then when he connected with my clit button it felt as though I was going to orgasm again straight away.

"OH YES BABY...EAT THAT PUSSY...MMMMM!"

Jake's mouth completely sucked in my pussy, he totally encased it with his lips, his tongue working it over and probing at my gaping hole.

I pushed my ass into his face, grinding down on his hot slurping mouth. I could feel his tongue licking out the cum, his mouth acting as a vacuum as he sucked me dry.

"OH JAKE....OH MY GOD...YES....BABY....OHHHHH....MMMMMM...YEAH..MUNCH ON MOMMY'S CUNT....OH FUCK YOU ARE GOOD AT THAT...OHHHHH...MY LITTLE CUNT MUNCHER SON..OH YEAH...MMMMM...YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CUM JAKE....OHHHHHHH...ARRRRRR!"

His mouth sucked and licked at my pussy as I gushed into his waiting mouth, giving my son my orgasm. I grabbed hold of his hair with both hands and yanked his head up from the pillow, burying his face even deeper into my snatch.

I grinded and rocked my pussy across his face, coating his chin and his nose in my goo. I looked down, past my heaving tits, to see the amazing sight of my teenage son's head trapped under my body, my well spoiled pussy being relentlessly eaten as I rode his mouth hard.

"OH BABY...OHHHH YES....YOU DIRTY BOY...ARRRR...SUCK IT ALL OUT JAKEY..EAT MOMMY'S FILTHY PUSSY...OHHHH....MMMM..YES!"

Jake did not stop after making me cum either. He kept sucking and licking like crazy, lapping at my clit and beating my labia with his tongue. Was there nothing this boy did not do well in bed?? He was just the perfect lover in every sense.

He brought me to yet another orgasm before I finally fell, exhausted, from his face.

I had been fucked and sucked by my teenage son, made to orgasm so many times that I could hardly hold myself up. I felt weak, almost feint and as I collapsed on the bed beside him.

For a few moments we both just lay there side by side, both breathing heavily. Jake must of been struggling to breathe, his mouth and nose covered by my cunt. Neither of us said anything for some minutes.

Finally I managed to turn on my side, draping my arm across his chest, covered in sweat. I put my face beside his and cuddled in tight. He moved his arm up onto my leg and lightly but very sensually, stroked his fingers along my thigh.

I looked at his face all gleaming with our fuck juices. He had really sucked my pussy and the evidence was smeared across his face. His lips shone like he was wearing lip gloss. He looked at me and smiled like the cat that got the cream...which of course, he just had!

"Oh baby..that was amazing..Now that is what I call a serious morning fuck session..I love you so much Jake!"

I was so attracted to my son at that moment. It was a deep love that joined a mother's love for her son with a love that you feel for a partner. A wonderful sense of pride in the manly stud that I had raised and the joy at knowing he was all mine to play with whenever I wanted. At that moment nothing in the world could have taken away the total satisfaction and overwhelming contentment that filled my heart.

Incest may be wrong in many people's eyes..but in mine..it meant only sexual fulfilment of finding that really big cock that I had always craved and the lover that could take me to sex heaven again and again...the fact it was my own son that did it, well, that made it all the more sweeter.

"Look at your face...its all wet and sticky...I think Mommy should lick it all off..don't you baby?" I said, with a naughty tone to my voice.

Jake nodded and closed his eyes.

I opened my mouth and pushed out my tongue. I placed it on his chin and slowly worked my way around his whole face, lapping and tasting the salty mixture that clung to his skin.

Then as I swept my tongue over his lips, he parted them and joined his tongue to mine. Our mouths locked together and we enjoyed a deep and very passionate kiss.

This was true love and lust, between a Mother and her Son!

*

The next week passed in a blur of sex and spunking. We could hardly keep our hands off of each other. I had more sex in that week than I had throughout all the years of my marriage.

We screwed in the kitchen, when I was making breakfast. He would come up behind me, slip his arms around my waist and press his large erection against my ass, ending up with me bending over the kitchen table and taking a major 12 inch pounding from behind...as well as getting my bum slapped hard by my son's firm hands.

We had it off in the living room while watching T.V. It would start with us sitting together cuddled up on the sofa, enjoying a little French kiss, but before long we would both be naked and I would be bouncing up and down on his dick, slapping my big tits in his face and filling my pussy with cum.

In the bathroom, I would climb into the shower with him and soap up his big, fat whopper, smacking it around under the warm, cascading water. Then after we had splashed around for long enough, Jake pinned me against the wall and nailed his big breasted mother with that foot long cock.

Of course, my favourite time of day was always bedtime. When we climbed into that big bed, because of course, Jake had moved permanently into my room. Sometimes I would already be butt naked when I got in there, or sometimes I would be dressed up in some naughty underwear that I had brought.

I became a regular visitor to that shop where I had purchased the dildo. I started buying up the lacy, see through negligees and underwear that showed off my big tits and rounded ass. I even brought a naughty schoolgirl outfit which I was saving for Jake's birthday...and boy did I get a spanking when he saw me wearing that..not to mention the 12 inch shafting he gave my pussy!!

In bed we would get down and dirty for hours sometimes, before falling asleep in each other's arms and then fuck again in the morning, when Mommy would always take care of that big morning hard-on.

I was getting more and more used to the amazing feelings of getting my pussy battered by Jake's big balls...his two wrecking balls smashing against my ass as he fucked me to orgasm after orgasm. I loved taking his big loads over my boobs and then licking it off of them..or if I was a really'bad'mommy, getting it blasted all over my face and straight down my throat.

We had become total, sex crazed, incestuous fuckers...Mother and son 'Going at it' night and day....and there was only one thing left for us to do..find out just how much of that massive, pussy pounding cock I could take...RIGHT UP MY ASS!!

*

Outside a storm raged. The winds gusted at speeds of around 80mph and lashed against the house. The windows creaked under the strain and the door of the house shook as it was rattled by the wind. It had been a cold day and the storm had swept in at just after six o'clock in the evening. The local news was telling everyone to baton down the hatches and be prepared that the power may go out.

Not that any of this really bothered me and my son. We had eaten dinner at just before seven, talking about what we were planning to do later that night. After weeks of hardcore, Mother and son, huge cock, fucking, we had decided that tonight was the night when Jake would stuff that massive donkey dick right up his mommy's curvy ass.

After dinner we had gone straight up to bed, turning all the lights off downstairs. In the silence of the house, the heavy rain falling against the windows and the loud roar of the howling winds, drowned out my little giggles and laughs as my strapping son carried me up to our bedroom.

We had both got naked in the kitchen, our clothes strewn about in a trail that ended with my panties at the foot of the stairs. Jake's cock was already rock hard, banging and slapping against my bum as he held me in his arms. I had my hands locked around his neck, our mouths and tongues dancing together as we kissed.

Having reached the top, Jake carried me over the 'threshold' as it were to our bed, where tonight I was gonna get reamed up the ass by the biggest cum gun ever.

Jake threw me down onto the bed, my tits slapping around as I landed and bounced on the mattress. The frame, which had been certainly put through its paces lately, whacked against the wall behind it.

Jake literally jumped on me, his huge dick swinging about and smacking me in the face.

"HEY," I cried out, "Watch where your putting that fat fucker..you nearly had my eye out!"

Jake laughed as he lay down on the bed, pulling me on top of him.

"I love you Mom!" He said, before shoving his tongue back in my mouth.

I writhed my naked, big breasted body, around on him, feeling that gigantic cock wedged under my stomach. I felt Jake's hand come down heavy and hard on my ass, spanking me several times, before I broke the kiss.

"OUCH..you little fucker..don't slap it too hard!" I said firmly.

Jake laughed out loud and then, placing both his hands on my butt and grabbing hold of my flesh, he forcefully spread my ass cheeks open and held them wide apart.

"Your ass is gonna get more than a spanking tonight Mom!" He said.

I gently bit my lower lip and groaned loudly, feeling his fingers digging into my ample bum, stretching it as far as he could. Our mouths met again and we tongued each other.

My asshole felt cold, exposed to the cool air of the room rather than hidden between my bubble ass cheeks. My pussy, which had not been fucked since that morning, was getting wet.

I bought my legs astride his hips and dug my knees into the bed. His big cockler brushed against my cunt and I grinded down hard, trapping it between my legs.

Breaking the kiss again, I looked down at my son, our faces just inches apart and said,

"Baby...before you start fucking my other hole..my pussy could sure use a good seeing too first!"

"Yeah Mom...want ever you want is fine!" He replied.

I loved how my son wanted to please me, giving me anything I asked for. I quickly rolled off of him, releasing his monster from under my hot pussy. He too had to let go of my ass as I fell to the bed beside him.

"Bend me over Jake...come and fuck that massive stick up my dirty wet cunt!!"

I scrambled onto my hands and knees, shoving my ass back towards him. I felt his hands take hold of my hips and I dug my fingers into the bed sheet, preparing for another big, 12 inch pounding.

blackfen
blackfen
3,208 Followers
1...56789...15