Too Close for Comfort

Story Info
The good, the bad, and the lucky.
8k words
4.49
220.1k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,228 Followers

To say I'd snapped would be an understatement. What happened was too close for comfort.

I'd asked, no, begged all of them to stop the madness but none of them thought I was serious.

My wife, Carol: "Really Bill, she's just flirting. Why take it so seriously?"

The neighbor, Debbie: "Come on Billy, wouldn't you like to have a little fun now and then?"

The neighbor's husband, Mike: "She's a tease Bill that's all. It'll never go any further, and if it does, why not enjoy the ride."

I'm a mild mannered kinda guy but we all have our limits, as you will see. I've always prided myself on my ability to react well under pressure but I am by no means the aggressive sort. The other thing I'm proud of the most is my fidelity to Carol... or at least it was until I came unhinged. I fuckin' told em but they wouldn't listen.

I begged and pleaded with Debbie to back off, she flirted constantly. The looks, the touches and the never-ending sexual innuendo have been going on for years. Now that I look back, she's been that way since we met. Debbie and Carol work together so that's how we all became friends some eight years ago.

It wasn't too bad until a few months ago when she and Mike bought the house next door. Our previous neighbor, a widow, just didn't need that much space and decided to sell. Mike and Deb snapped it up as soon as it hit the market. My life has been going downhill since. Now most guys would be plumb tickled to see a beautiful big titted blonde move in next door. Me? Not so much. I like Deb and all but for Christ's sake, can't she take a break and cut me a little slack once in a while? It seems not and it's a big fucking joke to everyone but me.

Sit tight and let me unwind this mess for you. I'm Bill, happy-go-lucky CPA and all-around standup guy. Yeah, I can guess what you're thinking, white bread, oatmeal and missionary only with the lights out. Well, trust me when I say that last part is Carol's choice not mine.

Let's not dwell on my life just yet, let's move on and meet the other players.

Carol: up to now, the love of my life. We met, we dated, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. There is really not much remarkable to tell except that she can be controlling at times. Oh, and the sex, yeah it's about like oatmeal. Pretty bland and I don't get it as often as I like unless I make it myself.

Carol was raised in a strict religious home and knew little or nothing when it came to the bedroom arts. I learned soon after marrying her that sex wasn't going to be a big part of our lives so I adapted and accepted it. I took up hobbies and developed other interests to keep my mind off the infrequent sexual urges of my wife. With so much free time on my hands, I've become quite a handy guy when it comes to remodeling. I spend most of my free time at the home center and doing projects around the house.

Let's move on to Mike, he's a good guy but looking at him, you wouldn't expect a guy like him to be married to such a hotty as Deb. Mike is obviously over weight, the plain and simple truth is he's fat. He's about five foot ten and I'd guess his weight at around three twenty or so. Now, the other thing you'll notice right away about Mike and Debbie as a couple, he's nearly fifteen years her senior.

I get along well with him but I don't see him nearly as much as his wife. He's pretty much what you'd call a couch potato and while he watches TV, Deb comes to our house and visits with Carol.

That brings us to Debbie, the thorn in my foot. I really do like her but jeezus, you know, it gets tiresome rebuffing her obvious flirtations all of the time. Deb, as I have stated, is a beautiful woman. She is different than my wife in almost every department. Carol must have been in a different line when they passed out boobs, not to say that they're not nice but they don't compare to Debbie's jugs by any stretch of the imagination. Folks, we're talkin' plumbs to cantaloupes here if you get the picture.

Deb is what is referred to as voluptuous, while Carol is trim and fit. Both very nice but not the same. Where as Carol can barely fill out a pair of jeans, Deb has definite "junk in da trunk" and moves to accentuate that fact. The biggest difference however, is attitude. Carol does not act toward Mike the same way Deb does to me. Carol treats Mike as a friend only, or more like a brother or father. There have never been any implied or overt actions on either of their part.

I guess that's what bothers me about what Deb does, she looks the part and plays it so well. Now I don't know if all of this has been going on so long that nobody but me notices any more, or it's an intentional plot to drive me crazy. Maybe it's a test that Carol and Deb concocted to test my faithful nature.

The one thing I do know is it's not purely accidental or innocent in regards to Deb's blatant attempts at seduction. Debbie purposely creates situations where we are put into close proximity. As an example, the four of us went out for a few drinks. Before anything could be said or done, Debbie was sitting next to me on one side of the booth while Mike and Carol were forced to take the other seat.

Oh there's more, Mike and my wife were seated a respectful distance apart. Deb on the other hand was almost in my lap. I looked at Carol for some indication of jealousy, she just chatted with Deb like I wasn't even there.

At one point, I was forced out onto the dance floor. Christ almighty, Debbie was grinding her crotch so hard on my leg I'm sure she had to have had an orgasm. When I returned red faced and embarrassed to the table, Carol and Mike were talking about something they had both watched on the discovery channel. They hadn't seen a thing, or worse, maybe they didn't care.

Now I'd be lying if I said Deb's dirty dancing didn't affect me, I was more than a little hard. I spent the rest of the evening prying Debbie's roving hands away from my unintentionally hard dick while Carol and Mike talked away about the ozone depletion.

At home later that night, I was ready to beg for a little attention from my wife. When she came to bed wearing her flannel pajamas I knew it wasn't going to happen. I went to the bathroom and made oatmeal.

I decide to talk to Carol about what was going on. She gave me the courtesy of listening before she laughed it off.

"She's harmless Bill, just ignore it."

"Harmless my ass, someday Carol, someday she's going to go too far," I huffed.

I'd had that same talk with my wife many times before, I gave in to the fact that she just didn't care. I decided right then and there I would talk to Mike one more time and if he wouldn't stop his wife then I would, one way or the other. I was fed up. I had no idea how I was going to stop her but I would, yes I would, of that I was certain.

Mike was about as much help as I'd expected, even less so than my wife. One thing I learned was he seemed to be in favor of all the flirting. In some perverse way, Mike was the beneficiary of what was going on between Deb and I. Mike got the best sex of his life after his wife's attempts to fuck me. This was fucked up, I was doing all the work, kind of, and he was getting laid.

"Bill, you should quit worrying. Just enjoy the attention," he rationalized.

"Aren't you even the slightest bit worried she'll go too far?"

"As long as she comes home to me wet and horny, I'm cool with it."

All this chaos was almost more than I could handle, my life is orderly, coulombs and numbers that add up, and it all balanced. None of this situation made a bit of sense to me. I tried to analyze what was going to happen, it was going to be bad, you can't cheat the numbers. It was three against one, Deb liked to flirt, one for their side. Mike just laid back and let the wet pussy come his way, two for their side. Carol, she didn't seem to give a shit, well, fuck em all, it was time for this shit to come to a head.

Saturday, eight AM, I was up and at em, doing chores in the back yard. I saw Debbie tanning on her deck, she was wearing a bikini. She spotted me, I gave a less than enthusiastic wave back. I continued to mow the lawn.

A few laps around the yard latter, I noticed she had gone into the house. "Good," I thought, "leave me the hell alone."

The next lap she was back, ok, no big deal right? Wrong, she was now sporting a new outfit. It consisted of a pair of high heel shoes and a one-inch by two-inch patch of hair above her otherwise clean shaven cunt. Yes, I said cunt, would you prefer the term vagina? Now tell me that I'm making too much of all this.

Luckily I was finished with the yard work. I stood under the shower head letting the icy water pour over me for nearly twenty minutes. Shit, it had no effect at all, I was hard as an anvil. Carol came into the bathroom as I was drying off, she never once took her eyes off my swollen cock as she hung fresh towels on the rack. I knew better than to suggest sex at nine o'clock in the morning, it had never happened ever in our entire time together. I continued as if she wasn't there.

Carol informed me, rather than asked, that Debbie and Mike would be having dinner with us that evening. Carol could tell from my expression that she hadn't made my day.

"What the hell is wrong with you Bill, they're our friends," she said harshly.

Shit, Debbie was the last person on earth I wanted to see. I'd spent all morning trying to get her naked body off my mind. Now my wife tells me I have to spend the evening with her too. I felt crowded, as if I was being pushed into a corner.

My mood soured but Carol didn't even attempt to find out why. This must have been how Gary Cooper felt in the movie High Noon. A man pushed to the edge, nowhere to run and no one willing to lend a hand. My day of reckoning was nearing with each tic of the clock. Maybe that's a bit over dramatic but shit, that's the way it felt to me.

Shortly after Mike and Deb's arrival, we were at the table eating. I shifted the food around my plate as the others ate and enjoyed themselves. Debbie started in almost immediately, as she began rubbing my leg under the table with her bare foot. I didn't budge, why bother, she was coming at me and no one else gave a shit. Let her come, let's just see how fucking far this thing will go. My decision was made and I was not backing down any more.

With dinner behind us, Mike was suddenly making excuses to get back home. "His couch must be calling," I thought to myself. With him out of the way Debbie would begin to amp up the volume soon.

"Bill, would you grab another bottle of wine please," Carol asked.

She was finishing the dinner dishes as Debbie watched.

Almost immediately Deb said, "I'll go with you Bill, I'd like to see how the basement turned out."

I'd been remodeling a little and converting the open space into a recreation room. There wasn't much to see really other than the recent addition of a pool table and the wine storage racks that I'd built.

I followed her down the stairs, "This is nice Bill, I wish Mike was as handy around the house as you," she said, scanning the room.

"Thanks Deb, I'll just get the wine now and..."

"Oh don't bother," she said pushing her hand against my chest, "I'll get it."

As she moved toward the racks on the far wall, I watched her curvaceous ass. Deb was wearing a loose fitting very short dress, so it was impossible not to watch.

"Where's it at?" she asked.

"On the left, near the bottom."

What Debbie did next was to start the snowball rolling down the hill. With absolute certainty she knew exactly what she was doing and this was clearly no accident. She stopped in front of the wine bin, spread her legs slightly and bent at the waist to reach the bottle. Doesn't sound like much but you had to be there.

What you have to realize is two part. First, her dress was so short it barely covered her ass while she was standing. With her legs straight and being bent at the waist, her dress rode up so that her entire formidable ass was on display. Oh that's not the worst of it, oh no my friends. The second and most important fact was that she wore no undergarments.

Imagine if you will, how a man is supposed to act. The proper thing to do would be look away. The less appropriate but more likely thing would be to admire the aforementioned exposed genital region while enjoying the show, as it were. Another option, although not remotely acceptable by civilized standards, would be to go "caveman" and give in to the primal urge.

When Debbie's head appeared between her spread legs and asked, "Is this what you're looking for?"

I snapped. I totally regressed. Millions of years of evolution evaporated in the blink of an eye. I was transformed to the absolute base level of mankind.

The thought process was simple, "Pussy good, cock hard, fuck now," the words even came to me in grunts. At the moment, there was no right or wrong and consequences were the least of my worries. Debbie had been asking for this for years, she had worn my resistance down to the nub.

Debbie's hand had moved to her bare crotch and she was alternately fingering her clit and stuffing multiple digits into her now sopping pussy. My Neanderthal brain was trying hard to negotiate the simple operation of the zipper that would allow the "monster" to be free. Deb's other hand pushed on the wall, bracing her as her knees trembled while she continued to masturbate herself.

"Godblamed muthafreepin slutslappin pants," I grumbled, then proceeded to ruin an eighty-dollar pair of Dockers by ripping them to shreds. Debbie was soaking wet by then and just as my cock was freed of the obstruction, I heard a screech behind me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON DOWN HERE!" Carol screamed.

I turned my head to see her standing on the stairs watching.

What could I have said that would have explained the scene before her? Even if I could have explained it, there is no goddamned way she was going to believe me. I was caught, there was no doubt about that. Deb had reduced my willpower to nothing, nobody but me saw this coming. Debbie was covering up and trying to look innocent now and there I stood with a hard dick in my hand.

I said exactly what was on my mind, "Carol, shut the fuck up and get down here."

She looked stunned as I continued, "Somebody, and I don't give rat's ass who, is going to get fucked."

Carol sneered and crossed her arms defiantly, "You can't talk to me like that. I'll... I'll..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET YOUR FRIDGID ASS DOWN HERE... NOW!" I commanded.

Debbie was trying hard to slide by me without being noticed, "OH No, you're not going anywhere, you started all this and you're staying until it's over," I growled.

Carol hesitated, she was vacillating on what she should do. One second her foot would move as if she was going do what I said, the next, she moved toward freedom up the stairwell.

I decided now was just as good a time as any to see just where I stood in our relationship, "Carol, if you walk up those stairs, then go ahead and keep walking. If you love me, now is the time to prove it. I won't run after you, it's all up to you now."

Which would she choose? I honestly didn't know what she would do. At that point, rational thought was returning to me. I knew how badly I'd screwed up and it was entirely possible that Carol wouldn't come down the stairs. As a matter of fact, given her propensity to do things her way, It was more than likely that I'd be wife-less in a matter of seconds. While she didn't exactly pounce down the stairs, she did come down.

While most marriages are viewed as a partnership, with ours, Carol's and mine, Carol viewed herself as the senior partner. I'm not trying to say that she treats me with disrespect because she doesn't. I guess what I'm getting at is nothing in my dull boring life has been important enough, until then, to challenge Carol's self-appointed position.

"But Bill, can't we talk about this in private?" Carol asked meekly.

Waving my hard cock in her direction, "NO! No more talk. You choose Carol, either you or Debbie, I don't care. Your so-called friend started this and one of you is damned well going to finish it. Somebody better be up on that pool table ready to fuck in ten seconds."

At the time, I'd probably have agreed to fuck a billy goat but I preferred it to be Carol. I really didn't want to give Deb the satisfaction of winning her teasing game.

Carol shot an angry look at Deb.

Debbie glanced away but recovered quickly, "Carol I'm sorry, I went too far this time. Bill is absolutely right, I did start this but I never would have guessed it'd turn out like this. Do you want me to take care of him? I know you're not real comfortable when it comes to sex," she moved toward the table.

Carol, to my great relief, replied quickly, "Don't take another step Debbie, he's my man and if he's going to have sex, it'll damn sure be with me."

Moving slowly, she probably hoped I'd relent and at least let Debbie leave, no such luck. She started by kicking off her shoes then her jeans and panties. With her blouse still on, Carol made her way to the foot of the table.

"The top," I said, ripping open my own shirt and sending buttons flying in all directions. I was evolving but only about to Cro-Magnon by then.

"Bill," she whined, clutching the collar.

"The bra too," I added.

I lifted her so she was sitting on the edge of the table. She'd only managed the first button so I sped the process by starting at the bottom. My wife never had been comfortable with nudity and now she was about to be fucked in front of her best friend. I could only image what was going on in her head.

Slowly and with great care, I pushed her onto her back. She was lying directly under the brilliant pool table lamp, I admired her clear skin and the gentle curves of her trim body.

Any other time that Carol and I had made love, there had always been a need for lubricant. I wasn't going to need it this time, she was going to provide her own. For the first time in all the years Carol and I were together. I spread her legs apart and lowered my head. She had never allowed me to give her oral pleasure before and was about to experience it for the first time.

As my tongue penetrated the folds of Carol's sex, she stiffened like a board. Her hands pushed the top of my head trying to repel my awkward assault. It had been many years since the last time I'd tasted pussy, before I'd met Carol in fact. I resisted her shallow attempt to stop me and continued to bathe her slit meticulously from bottom to top. It wasn't long before my wife relaxed, her hands were now tugging at my hair instead of pushing me away.

While her insecurities screamed for me to stop, her body betrayed those feelings. Carol was responding in spite of herself. I was developing a good rhythm with my tongue now and she was rapidly gaining momentum towards her climax. When finally I started to concentrate on her tiny clit, she started to whimper and could hold back no longer. It was no earth shattering orgasm, probably comparatively tiny to the way most women cum but for Carol it was a first. Debbie had actually stood next to her best friend, she had held one of her hands and coaxed and cheered Carol through her orgasm.

Carol was wet now, wetter than I had ever seen her. I slid two fingers inside her and itched her g-spot, another new experience for her to be sure. The earlier whimpers had turned to grunts now and there was no pretence of resistance anymore. For the once, Carol wasn't merely doing her wifely duty she was participating.

Debbie was now up on the table with Carol's head in her hands, it was interesting how she gently stroked her face as one would a sick child. Her words were soft and meant to comfort and encourage, "That's it Honey relax and enjoy it," Debbie whispered soothingly.

leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,228 Followers