Too Close for Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the guest room, like she always does."

"Hmmm, I don't think so. No room in the inn, as they say."

"Kelly, she always stays here."

"Well, not this time. She's a grown adult, I'm sure she's stayed in a hotel before. Some hotels are even nicer than our house."

"That's not fair! What am I supposed to tell her?"

"Um, the truth? Tell her we're helping a friend out, and she's welcome to spend time here, but if she wants to stay over, she'll be sleeping on the couch."

"Why can't Jake sleep on the couch while she's here?"

"He was here first," she said, beginning to get annoyed.

"But it's my mother," he protested angrily.

"And I would say the same thing to my parents if they wanted to visit, and I actually like my parents!" she snapped.

"Bitch," he spat. "Forget it, I'll just go visit my parents instead this weekend, and you can have the house all to yourself." He shoved up from the table and ran upstairs to the bedroom to pack.

Kelly scowled down at her plate. He could be such a child sometimes. She hated to argue with him, but really, it was time for him to cut the cord! Mark left an hour later without even kissing her goodbye. That hurt. But she wasn't going to let it ruin her night. Nope. It was Thursday, she had no school the following day, and she was going to get drunk. Not because of Mark... but that helped.

She poured herself a triple rum and coke and sat on the living room couch with a bowl of popcorn. She flipped through the channels on TV and had downed half her drink when Jake came downstairs.

"Hey, party of one?" he asked.

"Doesn't have to be. Wanna drink?" she asked, feeling her head start to spin a little. Shouldn't have drank it so fast.

"Sure. What are we having?"

"Rum and coke. That fine for you?"

"Yeah."

Kelly returned to the living room with two large glasses, having topped hers up.

"Uhh, that looks like a lot," Jake said.

"Just didn't feel like getting up again," she said with a grin.

"Uh-huh." He ventured a sip, and winced a little. "Heavy on the rum, I see. You trying to get me drunk?" he teased.

"Mayyyybe." Trouble was, Kelly knew better than to get drunk around men she found attractive. Whenever she drank, she got extremely horny, and it had gotten her into trouble more than once in college. Oh, not serious trouble, but she had definitely gone farther than she would have sober - at least on the second date. Halfway through her second drink, she felt her nipples hardening, her pussy tingling.

Jake had downed most of the drink she had poured him, and he was beginning to look a little glassy-eyed himself.

"Can I ask you a question without being a jerk?" he asked.

"I dunno, maybe. What is it?"

"What do you see in that guy?"

"Who, Mark? He's not such a bad guy. He's in a pissy mood because he's still mad you're here and he can't just fuck me all over the house." She paused, giggling. "I told him you wouldn't mind! Not that he would anyway, and if he did, well, let's just say the sex isn't anywhere near as good as it used to be. He used to do everything to me."

"Oh yeah?" Jake asked, more out of politeness than curiosity.

"Yeah! When we first got together, he would go down on me until I came so many times it almost hurt. Now he hardly ever will even just to get me wet. And he would fuck me anywhere in the house, and he'd draw it out for an hour, and we'd spend whole afternoons in bed. Now it's like, he barely wants to have sex with me, and if I ask, he'll do it, but just to hurry up and cum. It sucks."

"That's the way it was with my ex-girlfriend and I the last year before we broke up."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Then I found out she was fucking someone else." At Kelly's frown, he went on hurriedly, "Not that Mark is doing that, I'm sure. I'm just saying, you know, Cheryl was. So yeah, it was frustrating, and I know how you're feeling."

They both fell silent. Kelly drained her glass, feeling her head grow heavy and her panties growing wetter. Stupid to talk about sex while she was drinking. Her nipples were poking through her shirt and when she looked over at Jake, she saw him look away. Then he looked back, giving her a half-smile as he finished his drink.

Without even thinking about what she was doing, she leaned in and kissed him. To her immense pleasure, he opened his mouth and kissed her back passionately. She drew back. Jake opened his mouth to speak, probably to protest. She rose up on her knees and kissed him again, sliding her tongue against his and moaning softly into his mouth.

He slid his arms around her, groping her ass cheeks. He pulled her into his lap, and she straddled him, feeling his cock hardening already between her legs. She pulled away from him long enough to take her shirt off, then returned to his mouth hungrily. Jake squeezed her ass in his hands, and then slid them up her sides to her bare breasts. He rolled her nipples in between his fingers, making her cry out.

Jake bent to take one nipple into his mouth, sucking on it and flicking his tongue over it rapidly. Kelly moaned and slid forward on his lap, feeling his cock now touching her pussy through her panties and his pants. The feeling of them pressing together sent electric jolts of pleasure through her.

Jake switched to her other breast, rolling his tongue around her nipple. He put his hands back on her ass, squeezing and holding her against his cock. Kelly starting moving her hips against his cock, bumping her clit against him and groaning. The heat was building rapidly between her legs.

A wave of pleasure smacked into her, and she was riding it all the way to orgasm. She jerked her hips against him as she came, feeling her panties soaking through. Even as she was fighting to catch her breath, she was struggling to undo Jake's pants.

"God, fuck, I want you inside me, Jake."

"Should get a, oh shit, get a condom," he struggled to say, gasping as her hand found his cock.

"No, no, can't wait," she said, angling her hips up and plunging down on him. Jake's head fell back as a long moan escaped his lips. Kelly rode him hard, already building up to another climax.

"Kelly, fuck, you're so wet."

"Yesssss, yes! Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" she shouted, grinding her hips down on him as her pussy contracted. Jake was holding his breath, keeping just a thin, ragged edge of control as he felt her tighten around him. He grasped Kelly's hips, holding her steady while he moved inside her again.

"Mmm you didn't cum yet?" Kelly asked with a smile.

"Hell no. I'm going to fuck you until neither of us can walk. If this is a one-time deal, I'd better make it good."

Kelly opened her mouth to answer, but Jake kissed her again deeply. He laid her on the couch, and hurriedly stepped out of his clothes. His cock was rock hard, pulsing with the beat of his heart. He pushed her legs up and thrust his cock into her without warning. She cried out as he began fucking her hard and fast, stealing her breath.

He braced himself on the couch with one hand and reached between Kelly's legs with other to rub her clit.

"Fuck!" she yelled. Her legs were shaking now, and when she exploded in orgasm, Jake didn't slow down. She was moaning continuously now, her body racked with a pleasure she couldn't contain. Jake could feel the pressure building up in his balls, and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. The feeling of her pussy squeezing him so tightly was too much for him, and he drove into her as deeply as he could, spurting his cum into her.

He collapsed down on her, both of them damp with sweat and other things.

"I, uh, should we..." he started to ask.

"Shhh. We'll deal with it in the morning," she murmured.

12