Too Early for Her

Story Info
Friends become lovers.
1k words
3.96
19.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had always known each other, seeing each other here and there. But, it wasn't until recent, that they began to touch. He saw her at a party and let his hand glide across her butt. She would use her friendliness to hug him closer and touch her knee against his crotch.

They knew there was an attraction, but she belonged to another man, and he knew she wouldn't betray her mate. So their friendship continued. They visited and talked about this and that. Keeping each other updated on their lives but nothing more than a mere touch or look.

They hadn’t seen each other for some time when they had a chance encounter on the street. She greeted him with a gentle hug and told him that her husband had left her. She began to cry and he held her closely. He walked her to a bench and just sat with her, holding her gently. He could tell her sadness was deep but her closeness was difficult for him to ignore. She was focused on her hurt but all he could think of was the way her breast touched him and her hand laying gently on his leg. He was aroused but knew it was too soon for her and too risky for him.

She thanked him for his kindness and went on her way. He remembered her smell and wondered what it would be like to lay next to her.

He came to her at dusk on a hot summer night. It had been months since he had seen her. She was watering her flowers in the private yard, bending over to pull a weed or two. When she saw him, she moved rapidly to kiss and welcome him with an intense hug. It was getting dark and they sat in the backyard, whispering and touching. She hadn’t been touch by a man for almost a year and she quivered each time he kissed her. He held his hand against her buttocks, feeling the curve of her waist. Her nipples hardened as he teased them with gentle pinches.

His hand moved slowly up her skirt. He was delighted to find her naked underneath. He slid his fingers easily inside her and she gasped. He plunged his fingers deep inside her and felt his cock harden in response to her warmth.

It was dark now and she opened his zipper and licked the tip of his cock. She sucked him softly until he asked her to go upstairs to her room.

She had been alone for most of the summer. She had moved from the master bedroom to a smaller room. This room was bright and clean. She lit a single white taper, illuminating the satin comforter on her bed. He pulled her close to him, as the door shut. He placed his hands around her waist. She bent down to smooth her bed and he placed a hand on her pussy. She was ready, warm and wet. Lifting her skirt he laid her on her stomach and sunk himself into her soft body, forcing a moan from her lips. He pulled her bra up and grabbed her large, soft breasts. Her nipples hardened as he tugged them as he fucked her harder and deeper with each stroke. He moved one of his hands to her full buttocks and rode her strong and hard until they both collapsed with pleasure.

They lay on the bed half dressed, shocked by the desire they had unleashed. She rolled over and let her head drop on to his chest, softly licking his nipples. She pulled his shirt and pants off completely, realizing that her fantasies about what he would look like, were true to life. He was beautiful and held himself well. His maleness was powerful and stirred her deeply. She squirmed slightly next to him, with a silent plea for him to touch her again.

As they lay on her bed, the flickering of candlelight soothed them both. She leaned against him whispering kindnesses and touching him lightly. Their friendship and care for each other evident in the relaxed closeness between them. They kissed sweetly and then more deeply with greater urgency. She stroked his cock gently at first and then with more wanting. She let her hand glide up and down his shaft, willing him to hardness.

As his desire rose in response to her touch, he kissed her nipples gently and then harder. He too had known that she would be beautiful but hadn’t realized how perfect, and full her breasts would be. Her nipples were round and hardened immediately in response to the softest of touch. He continued suckling her while she enticed his cock. As he got harder, his nipple sucking got more intense.

She moved her mouth next to his and kissed him dearly, then slowly licked her way down his body, taking his hard cock in her mouth. She slid off the bed, kneeling at the edge, holding his cock gently in her mouth. She sucked, taking her time to flutter her tongue over the smooth head. She held him firmly with both hands and licked him intently, until he could no longer stand it.

He moved her up on the bed, laid her splay and forced his hard cock into her wet, smooth pussy. Not waiting for her to get a rhythm with him, he dove inside with speed and power, holding nothing back, fucking her as hard as he could with all the love and energy he had.

Exhausted they lay on the bed, holding hands and each other. The familiarity of their friendship, made the companionship of their love making deep and rich. They slept for a bit and then got up. It was after midnight. Her home was quiet and they walked downstairs. As he moved to leave, he held her closely one last time, knowing that he would return to that room and that she would again be responsive to his touch.