Too Far, Too Fast? Go Figure

Story Info
Wife is shared for first time ends up at a Frat Stag Party
11.5k words
4.41
109.2k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This recounts a 'mostly' true story that began almost 30 years ago. When I say 'mostly true', I do so because the names and some locations have been changed to help keep this as anonymous as possible. However, each of the different "events" described did occur. There is, some embellishment so the telling of the story flows more smoothly. The epilogue has been included so readers will see the long-term impacts of how our indulging in these 'adventures' has impacted our lives. We hope you enjoy and leave your comments.

Did we go too far too fast? My wonderful wife and I are still trying to decide if we've gone too far and/or have just done it all too fast.

A week ago we participated in a fraternity stag party. Both of us found it extremely exciting and enjoyable. However, the ramifications and potential fallout are beginning to make us wonder if we should have actually done it.

We're both in our mid 30's. I'm a partner with a successful legal practice and my wife is a junior partner with a large national accounting firm. We've been married 12 years and have two wonderful children. Darlene just turned 35. She is a beautiful, secure and very intelligent woman. At 5'-10" she is still tall for a woman and when she wears her 2" heels makes a very striking impression on everyone. D, as everyone calls her, is a slim 125 lbs and is blessed (or maybe it I'm the one that is blessed) with long legs and a 36-27-38 hourglass figure. Her dark shoulder length hair frames a classic high cheekbone face, dark eyes and full lips. Her eyes always seem to sparkle and her lips form a permanent sensuous smile.

When we met she was getting a masters in accounting and I was in law school. We were immediately attracted to one another and were both virgins. We got married while still in school and have what I would describe as a fairy tale marriage. Both of us enjoy sex very much. However, after our second child D lost her appetite for sex. This disturbed her greatly and, of course, I was dismayed. We spend many hours discussing the "problem" and attempted to come up with a solution.

D, I believe, was more disturbed than I that she had seemed to have just lost the drive for sex. While she actively participated she was troubled that the urge and drive she had once had was lacking.

While this story is about a Stag Party I believe that it requires some background so the reader can understand how we ended up at the Stag. Please bear with us as we relate what took place over the last two years.

We began to surf the web and read erotic letters. Our goal was to see if there was anything we could glean from the letters or other people's experiences that might re-ignite the spark D had lost. Many of the letters we read were, of course, exciting to me. However, much to my dismay at the time, D found the letter of "wives being shared" by their husbands rather exciting. I have to say that the idea of another man screwing my wife was not an immediate turn on. In fact, it was difficult for me to believe that husbands would really find that exciting.

D never pushed the idea even as we discussed it during our fondling and lovemaking sessions. But it was becoming more and more obvious to me that she found the idea of another man joining us was lighting a spark within her. Finally, one night I asked her if she would like to have a threesome. She was tentative, but said it did turn her on thinking about it and would be interested if I thought it would be ok.

I must say that at this point my stomach was churning. I wanted D to have her old "spark" back but was struggling with the idea of another man putting his cock in her. Neither of us was concerned with jealousy or bothered about losing our close relationship. I guess I was just bothered with the idea of stepping over a line that neither of us could reverse.

After a great deal of discussion we decided to take the next step. We listed ourselves with a local adult publication (at that time there was not an internet like today and thus no sites) and stated we were looking for a professional single man interested in joining with a happily married couple for a threesome. Within a week we had over a dozen responses arrive in the mail, that we thought were interesting. I met with six of the men and finally selected the man I thought D would most enjoy.

His name was John, he was 45 years old, divorced, had no children and was a surgeon. He told me he had been with two other couples and enjoyed couples because he was not looking for a serious relationship but enjoyed recreational sex. He said the other two couples he got together with were "regulars" and that he had been getting together with one for over two years and the other about 6-months.

John was 6' 3" inches and weighted about 210. He was an avid tennis player and was in good shape. D wanted a man that was tall, as she had always felt very self-conscious about her height. I'm 6' 1" and continually tell her that one of the things I find most attractive about her is her height, especially, her sexy long legs. John was also a great conversationalist and I was sure that, if anyone would be appealing, he would appeal to her.

We decided to meet at a local nightclub for a drink. One thing I think was perfect was that John was not pushy, was very patient and acted the perfect gentleman. The place we picked had a small dance floor. We had several drinks and danced that first meeting. After, D asked me what I thought. Of course, I told her that what really mattered was what she thought. I could see the spark in her eyes. She was excited and said she would like to get together with John and see how we felt after.

I called John and we arranged to have dinner the following Friday and then to go to his house (we had a babysitter with the boys at our place) for the rest of the evening. During dinner John sat in the booth next to D. I sat across from them.

He and I had talked many times during the week. He wanted to know what D liked; her hot buttons and how he could best turn her on. D wanted me to find out the same things about John. I have to say that as this was going on I really was getting excited about the prospect of D being with another man. Still, my stomach was churning and I had no idea how I would feel when we finally hit the point of no return.

On the way to the restaurant D was more nervous than I'd ever seen her. However, it was an "excited nervous" as she assured me we'd handle ourselves appropriately. I was equally nervous. During dinner John sat next to D in the booth. I sat across. D was wearing black stocking, garter belt, satin French panties, black strap heels, a black lace push up bra a full lacy vintage black slip (slips are my favorite piece of lingerie) and a conservative dark print dress.

I told John that one of the things D most liked were men that were sure of themselves, knew what they wanted and took charge. After about ten minute of light conversation John quietly asked D if she was sure she wanted to come to his house after dinner. She looked at him questionably. At this he simply said, "If you get in my car with me after dinner that mean we're going all the way, there will be no turning back." D replied, "I know. I plan to get in your car." My heart skipped and my stomach was churning.

I could see that John had put his hand on her knee. I'd told him that she liked to be touched and had encouraged him to do so and assert himself during dinner. I also told him she wanted to be discrete. It became obvious, by looking at D's expression, that John was exploring more than her knee, when he said, "I just love garters, I'm so glad you're wearing them."

That's as far as things went during dinner, although it was clear John spent some time fondling her legs and exploring D's underthings while we ate dinner. When the waiter asked if anyone would like dessert D made her intentions clear by saying, "No thank you, we're late for an appointment."

As we'd agreed D was to ride with John in his car and I was going to follow. Later D said John told her she did not have to do anything she was not comfortable doing and at anytime all she had to do was say stop and the evening would end.

Following them I could see her leaning across the bucket seat and I knew she was feeling him up. Later she told me that he asked her to slide her dress up so he could see her stocking tops and panties. During the drive John slid his hand up her thigh, and through the opening of her French panties and felt her wet pussy. She told me all she could do to keep from passing out was to close her eyes and just hold her breath.

After arriving at John's house D and I sat on the couch in the living room while John started a fire and got out a bottle of wine and three glasses. He turned on some soft background music. We all sat with our wine and tried to make small talk. I was tense and did not know what to do next. Thankfully John, who was sitting next to D took her wine glass and told her to stand up and directed her to the middle of the living room. He then told her to reach down, take the hem of her dress and slip and pull them up so we could see her stocking tops and panties.

I've never seen her blush so red as she did as she was told. He then told her to let go of the hem and to take her dress off. D had to reach behind her back to unzip the dress. For those who have never had the pleasure I must say watching your wife reach back and unzip her dress in front of another man has to be one of the most sexy sights I can imagine. After it was unzipped and she undid her waist belt she let it fall to the floor. John told her to step out of it and toss it over to me.

Sitting there holding my wife's dress with another man sitting on the same couch directing her to strip had my stomach in total upheaval. I also had the most intense hard on I'd ever had. I was in a daze and watched as D slowly pulled her slip up and over her head. My daze seemed to block out all sound, I just watched. Next D reached behind her back undid her bra and let it drop.

I then watched as she walked forward at John's request and stood directly in front of him. He reached up and fondled her breasts. He then told her to slide her panties off and give them to me. She slid them off and bent to step out of them, as she did she looked at me with completely glazed eyes. The look was one of total lust and abandon. As she stood up she handed the panties to me - they were wet.

John had her turn and bend over. As she was bent over he directed her to spread her legs, which she did. John's hands began to rub her naked ass and he lightly let his fingers trace the garter straps and then run across the top of her stockings. His fingers slid up her naked inner thigh and the index finger began to trace the opening of her unshaved pussy. I could hear her moan.

John continued to play with her pussy then looked at me. He said, "Are you ready to watch her take my cock in her pussy?" His finger was now sliding into her wet opening and D was visibly shaking. I just nodded, I knew I'd be unable to actually speak.

I can't remember how but the next thing I knew John was naked from the waist down and had positioned D with her hands on the coffee table. He behind her and was rubbing his cock up and down against her pussy lips.

He then said to D, "Honey you're about to get fucked, in front of your husband, and become a genuine slut."(We had talked about the fact that D likes dirty talk, John was pushing her hot buttons). What seemed to occur in a single, almost instant motion, John had his cock deep in D's cunt and was leaning over her back fondling her breasts. He began to pump. First fast then slow. D was moaning louder than I can remember her ever doing. Her eyes were tightly closed and she was trying to bite her lower lip as the moans just kept coming out.

John was saying, "Gawd, you're easy! I really love fucking married women, especially with their husbands blessing." He kept pumping. I'm not sure but it couldn't have been long when he grabbed her hips and jammed his pelvis as tight as he could to her ass and came.

He then released her hips and sat down on the couch. His cock was glistening with D's juices and residue of John's cum. He told D to kneel in front of him. I watched cum drip from her pussy as she turned and knelt. She looked at me, her face had the most devilish and lust full look I'd ever seen. She very slowly turned away from me and without any prompting reached out for John's cock and lowered her mouth over it.

As D fondled and sucked on John's now deflating cock he turned to me and said, "Well, that should have relived the tension for everyone. Now we can really enjoy the evening."

For the next 3 and a half hours the three of us tried just about everything three people can do. John was perfect. Both D and I agree that he was exactly the right guy to have joined us. As we left we all agreed that we wanted to get together again.

D and I had accomplished our goal. Her sexual motivation and enjoyment were back. The spark had been re-ignited and neither of us could be happier. John became a regular in our lives and all three of us enjoyed our get togethers greatly.

Over the next year we got together almost once a month. Our relationship evolved to one of not just sexual experimentation and intimacy but we had become good friends.

I have a fetish for lingerie and really enjoy when D wears and models it. It turned out that John was a fellow lover of ladies in lingerie. All of our get togethers included D modeling new lingerie that John, D or I had bought or brought for the occasion.

One afternoon I got a call from John. We were scheduled to get together that Friday evening. He said there might be a problem about Friday. A med school friend had just called him and was going to be in town for the weekend and would be staying with him. He was coming in Friday afternoon. I was disappointed since D and I had been really looking forward to it since we had done some particularly "successful" lingerie shopping, and relayed that fact.

I told him how disappointed I knew D would be but that we would just have to reschedule. After a short pause John said, "Do you think D might enjoy putting on a show that included one more person?" I was caught off guard. He quickly added that he only had the show in mind and wasn't suggesting it go any further. Again, I had a recurrence of the same feeling I'd originally had when I first contemplated D with another man. I just said, "I don't know, I'll talk to D and get back to you."

The thought of adding another man to our activities, even if only for modeling purposes, played in my mind the rest of the day. I went from hot to cold on the idea and was concerned about even mentioning it to D. My biggest fear was that D might think I had no respect for her and was simply willing to let anyone join us for what we both had decided should be very discrete and limited.

After dinner that night and having put the kids to bed I told D about the phone call. She just looked at me and asked, "What would you like to do?" I told her I thought we needed to discuss it. Her first question was, "I don't suppose John's friend would just be interested in watching a fashion show, would he?" It was obvious to both of us that if we kept our "date" it would mean that another man would most likely be fucking her.

We both know that once we began we would simply not be limiting things to modeling. We also didn't feel it would be fair to anyone to try to do just that. If we got together we knew we'd also be adding another lover for D. She said that she was particularly looking forward to "our Friday night" and really did not want to miss it. We decided we'd "go for it".

During our love making that night I told her that I though she really did want to add another man and if so that I was fine with her doing so. While I was masturbating her(D really likes to be brought off manually, John and I always take turns doing it until she begs to be fucked)I whispered to her, "You have to say yes or no and until you decide I'm not going to continue." She said, "That's not fair." I removed the vibrator and put it on the night table. D crossed her arms over her naked breasts and gave me a big pouting look. After about a minute she began to smile and said, "I'll do it, now put that damn vibrator back where you had it!"

The next day I called John to tell him the news. He was delighted and said that he was sure D would not be disappointed. He told me that Alan would be in late Friday morning and the three of us should meet for lunch. We set the time and place. I was feeling like a pimp, but must say I was turned on thinking about Friday.

That night I told D it was set and I would be having lunch with John and her new lover - to be - Friday afternoon. This seemed to really turn her on. I was thinking that maybe this would be pretty delightful after all. In just two day another chapter in our swinging lives was about to unfold.

Lunch was great. After meeting Alan I knew D would not be disappointed. He was an easygoing guy. Best of all, for D he was tall, confident and like John a surgeon – as D was fond of saying about John – "I love a surgeon's trained hands playing with my body."

When I got home I learned that D had left work early, gone to the beauty salon, soaked in the tub, shaved and bought new stockings, garters, panties and robe to put on after "her men had had their way with her".

She was clearly "primed". I'd not seen her so confident, excited and looking so radiant. Our sitter was already there and was preparing dinner for the boys.

D could hardly wait to get out the door and meet "her men" for dinner and "dessert". D always called these evening – "dessert". I had never seen her more excited. She wanted me to tell her everything I had learned about Alan. I refused, other than to say, "You won't be disappointed." She was excited, agitated, nervous and almost giddy all at once. I was hard and had been for most of the day. I was looking forward to the evening and getting relief.

Dinner was a "dream" as she told me later. She said that she was so pleased to be the "one" woman at dinner with three handsome, successful men and hoped everyone noticed them. She told me the next day that knowing that she was also going to be "taken" home for "dessert" made her so wet she was afraid a stain would show on the back of her dress. Dinner was over before we knew it.

During dinner it was agreed that D would ride over to John's with he and Alan. She and Alan sat in the back seat. Later she told me that they necked and he slid his hand under her dress. When he felt her wetness he asked, "I guess you aren't disappointed that I'm joining you three tonight?" She said she continued kissing, rubbed his crotch feeling his hard on and told him, "I guess you aren't either."

When we got to John's he had the fire going, wine out and music on. John had also gotten some "modeling lingerie" and it was in a small ribbon tied box, on the dining room table.

John and I had decided that the best way to break the ice with a third guy would be to give him a little time alone with D. At lunch we had agreed that after getting to the house John and I would 'disappear" for a little bit and Alan would set the "mood" for the evening. After we all had a glass of wine, on queue, John and I left for the kitchen.

D later told me she was almost frozen when she realized that she was alone with Alan and no one else was around. However, our idea had been perfect. It gave Alan the opportunity to establish that he was in charge. He reached across the couch and took D's hand and had her stand and moved her in front of him. Letting go of her hand he took her wineglass and told her to kneel between his legs. When she was down he said, "You're responsible for the problem that I currently have in my pants. I expect you to do something about it."