Too Far, Too Fast? Go Figure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We waited in the kitchen for about five minutes and then came back into the living room. Alan was laid back against the couch; his ass on the edge of the seat, his pants open and D was sucking his cock. He looked up and said, "She's one fucking hot cock-sucker."(Alan was intentionally talking dirty because we knew how much of a turn on this was for D).She looked up, smiled and said, "Sorry, but I'll be busy for a while." John put his hands on D's new hairdo and began to move her head up and down on his erection.

D grabbed the base of his cock and began to pump. Alan's eyes were closed and he began to moan. Less than a minute later he shot his load into D's mouth. While she swallowed most of it, a trickle ran down her chin. Looking up at us with sparkling eyes and cum on her chin she stood and said, "Well, boys who's next?" I have to tell you that D is the most wonderful wife a guy could have, I consider myself the most lucky man alive.

We did not get home until after 2:00 AM that evening and D was sore for most of the following week. However, she said it was worth it and she'd gladly do it again.

John called the next day and asked how D was. They talked for a while and after, D told me she though John was the most gracious gentleman she could imagine. Tuesday she received a large bouquet of flowers at her office from Alan. That night, even though she was sore, she insisted on making love. It was slow and delicate. We both acknowledged that while sex with others was exciting it didn't match truly loving sex.(By the way, the "fashion show" that night with John and Alan was the best we'd ever had. As D modeled, her modeling succeeded in reviving our "tools" allowing us to keep up with D's demand for our "performances".)

We didn't have any other "activities" for almost two months following the evening with John and Alan. Work and family simply kept us occupied. John was also busy with his practice and other civic and community activities he participated in. We did visit several times on the phone just to stay in "touch". John also was seeing the two other couples, however, not as regularly as we we'd been seeing one another.

D and I talked about our "swinging" activities a lot. It was fun and certainly enhanced our sex life. Re-igniting the fire was a complete success and for that we were grateful. One thing that we had initially decided was that the only time we would get together with anyone was after we had both met the person(s) and jointly agreed that we would proceed.

However, several times during the ensuing months D said she would really not mind being "surprised" if either John or I had some "special event" in mind, especially if I was totally comfortable with the event/activity/idea. Things had moved a long way since we first began discussing how we could put the spark back into our sex life more than a year and a half earlier.

One day John called me at work as suggested we meet for a drink after work(actually neither of us drank instead we just met for coffee).I figured he must have something on his mind relating to D. Sure enough he did.

One of John's activities was acting as an alumni advisor to his college fraternity. This involves helping oversee the finances of the fraternity and working with the members on managing the facility. In addition, he helps with the "alumni contacts" for job interviews and the like. The three of us(John, D and I)had visited about his alumni advisor activities numerous times. We also discussed the other activities we all did as community and volunteer service. Our "activities" didn't limit themselves to just "sex". Part of the enjoyment of our relationship was the visiting and familiarity we developed with one another's interests.

After a bit of chatter John got to his point. He wondered if I though D would be at all interested in an evening that included two of the senior officers at the fraternity. I was a bit taken off guard. However, immediately D's comments about a "surprise" came to mind.

I asked John to elaborate. Apparently, while working with the two young men on the facility budgets and setting up interviews with alumni, they got to talking about girls. It seems the two guys were frustrated with the gals they had been dating. They were complaining about how immature and uninteresting the coeds were. John said he told them that maybe the problem was the coeds were a bit bored with how immature the "boys" were.

They told John they'd love to bet he'd agree with them if he spent just one night with either of their girlfriends. He said he told them jokingly that he'd do it in a minute and report back to them whether or not he agreed.

The boys became serious and asked him if he knew any "women" that he could set them up with. They said that they'd set him up if he set them up. At that point he told them that he knew a few women that just might be available, but only if they were serious and would respect the woman and focus on pleasing her sexually.

He said he told them the women he had in mind were married and did a little swinging. They were interested but he also told them that it was likely they would only meet if it was in a group and wondered if they thought they could "handle that". They said, "No problem."

John had my complete attention. My mind was running a mile a minute. One thing I knew was that during all our discussions about sex and all the things we talked about one thing that came across was that D had expressed no interest in younger guys. In fact, several times she specifically told me she was not interested in younger guys, she liked mature, confident older men.

Knowing D's attitude about younger men bothered me. Before our discussion went further I knew I needed to mention my concern to John. He said he wasn't trying to push things. He said that if D wasn't interested he had intended to approach the other two couples he was seeing. However, he wanted to give D and I the opportunity first if we were interested. I asked exactly what he had in mind and then we parted. We agreed that I'd call in a few days after I'd had a chance to explore the possibility with D.

That night while making love I asked D how adventuresome she though she would actually be willing to be with our sex games. She knew I had something specific in mind. I wouldn't tell her what it was and this made her all the more curious. Finally, she got out of me that it had to do with something that John and I had met to discuss. This sparked her interest.

She asked me if it was something that John would like her to do. I said, yes, that's why he called to talk with me about it. She asked if it was something that would turn me on. I said yes.

However, I was unwilling to tell her the specifics. Instead I said it would be a surprise, that if we started she would have to go through with it and I promised her that it did not involve any type of activity that would hurt anyone involved.

She wanted to know if it would include John. I said, yes. She asked if it would include other men. I said, yes. Then she asked again why I wouldn't tell her any other details. I told her that was because if I did, it would take a lot of the anticipation and surprise away.

I told her that if she agreed I was sure she would not be disappointed but would likely be sore just like she was after our evening with Alan. Her look told me everything. She was hooked. I was just a bit worried about her reaction when she met the "boys".

The next day I called John and told him we were in. He suggested that we get together with the guys and lay out the ground rules, make sure they were comfortable and that we outline, in general how the night would unfold. We arranged to have the "encounter" the following Friday evening. John arranged for he and I to meet with the young men that Saturday afternoon.

I was pleased when I met the "boys". They were both 22 and both very mature, well spoken and nicely dressed for their age. Although D was almost 15 years older I though she would not be put off, too much, by their young appearance. Best of all both were tall. John's frat attracted a lot of athletes and both were varsity players. Dick was a baseball pitcher, 6'-3" and Eric was a 6'-5" basketball player. D would like their height.

Best of all both were confident and self-assured. Dick had been scouted and would be playing AAA ball following graduation. Eric was not going pro but had applied to med-school and had been accepted. It became evident both had a significant amount of experience with girls and weren't novice when it came to sex.

However, John had been right. The boys were simply bored with the coeds and had this image that an "older married" woman would be a real turn on and would likely be able to teach them a thing or two about sex. Their enthusiasm and willingness to do whatever we suggested convinced me that even if D were at first upset with me, before the evening was over she would be thanking me.

We decided that the evening would be a "formal affair". The 'boys' were going to wear suits and so would John and I. This was partly to keep D from guessing what was up and to make the evening a bigger mystery for her. John and I agreed that we would have D dress to the 9's in a cocktail outfit.

As it turned out the hospital was having its annual formal cocktail party that same evening so I told D we were going to begin the evening at the hospital party with John and would move on from there for her "surprise".

D has spent the week trying to get me to tell her about the 'surprise'. I know she really didn't expect me to tell her what was going to happen but the pressure she put on me was intense. It was also fun.

By the time Friday morning rolled around she was so excited she said she wasn't sure she could concentrate at the office. In fact, she had decided to take the afternoon off to have her hair and nails done. In addition she also went to the spa and had a sauna and massage.

The sitter was already at the house when I got home. D had shaved and was dressed. I wanted to see what she was wearing "under" her dress but she refused me the privilege. "If you won't tell me what we're doing tonight you can't see what I'm wearing until tonight," she coyly and smugly said.

We arrived at the cocktail party at 7:30 PM and quickly found John. John got D a Martini(her favorite drink)and told her, "You should have two or three of these before we 'really' start to party, you may need them!" This intrigued her and she quickly drank the first and had me get another. She said, "I plan to behave but also expect you two to not disappoint me."

The next hour was spent meeting a lot of John's colleagues and giving D time for her third drink. At this point we excused ourselves and left. In the elevator we decided to have D ride with John. Later D told me that John refused to feel her up and every time she tried to touch him he told her to behave herself and act like a lady. She said this really had her excited. The mystery was killing her but also had her totally wet and weak in the knees. She also said she was thankful for having had the drinks.

We got to John's place at about 9. The boys were going to meet us there at 9:15. John started the fire, got out some wine and put on the music. D put on a little girl pout saying, "Big surprise boys! Big build up and no follow through, maybe I should just go home and let you two stay here and play with yourselves."

We were both enjoying her distress. John said, "You better act like a real woman tonight. We've promised some admirers that you are the best fucking lay in town. They'll be here soon and if you don't perform, like the slut we all know you are and can be, it may be the last time you come over here."

I could tell she liked the way John was talking. As she looked at me with her, "Are you going to let him talk to me like that look," I said, "He's not kidding. This is your first real test. We'll see just how hot a little piece of ass you can be or if you just get turned on when it suits you." I could tell she was primed. While I was still a bit concerned about her reaction when the college guys got there I was sure she wouldn't be too upset no matter how it went the rest of the evening.

At that point the doorbell rang. John told D to answer the door and said, "Your tricks are here, act like the high class hooker we promised them." Her mouth dropped and she looked at me and said, "What?" I simply said, "You heard him, don't keep our guests waiting and don't disappoint John... or me or the gentlemen you are about to meet."

She began to back to the door then turned and walked the rest of the way looking back at us in almost shocked disbelief. She turned as she opened the door. The two young men stood there looking like they came right out of GQ. D looked up at them then turned to look back at us. Then turned again and looked up.

Dick bent down and kissed her. Eric walked inside. When Dick and D finished their kiss he turned D and guided her through the open door and then closed it. Eric then pulled her to him and kissed her letting his hand slide down her back and across her ass.

John said, "D, I'd like you to meet two friends of mine, Dick and Eric. I've told them all about you. Both are looking for a very enjoyable evening with a real woman, I'm sure you won't disappoint them." D had moved over next to me and said, "I can't believe you'd do this to me, they're just kids."

I retorted, "When they're finished with you I bet you won't think they're just kids or any kind of kids." John had moved behind her and put his hands on her breasts while he pulled her back against his chest. He leaned down putting his mouth next to her ear and in a loud whisper said, "You're going to really enjoy the evening my little hooker."

Dick and Eric had gotten themselves each a glass of wine and settled on the couch.(We had pre-arranged this part of the evening to get things off to a smooth beginning.)John let his hands move to D's sides and slide down over her hips and to her upper thighs. He then began to move his hands up bringing the hem of her dress along with them. While he was doing this he was also kissing and nibbling on her neck. As the hem came up above the tops of her stockings he stopped and said, "Now, go kneel down between my guests and do what you do so well."

I was watching her closely hoping to see just how she was taking this. As she walked to the waiting guys her dress fell back to her knees. It only took about three steps before she knelt.

The boys had unbuckled their belts and unzipped their pants. As D knelt she said to the boys, "That's my job." As she settled between them she put a hand on their cocks and began to rub. She looked up at Dick, who was on her left, and turned her body so both of her hands could work to remove his cock from the confines of his boxers. She fixed her eyes on his as she lowered her head and began to tongue he prick. Dick's smile was one of complete lust, he closed his eyes and D settled into a rhythm as she moved her mouth up and down his erection.

A minute or so later she turned to her right and repeated her magic on Eric. When Eric had been serviced about the same time as Dick had, John moved to D, took her hand and guided her to her feet. She was taken to the center of the room. John told her not to move until we were all settled. The two boys remained on the couch and John and I sat on lounge chairs setting at 90-degree angles to the couch.

We were all looking at D. John then said, "O.K. doll, take of your dress." D stared at me with a look that seemed to say, "O.K. you bastard, I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this. If you don't like it then fuck you." I could feel the heat in her eyes. However, I could also see that she was turned on, very turned on. Again she reached behind her and unzipped the dress and let it fall to the floor.

As I said at the beginning Darlene is simply beautiful. Her long legs are true gifts from heaven. Her heels accent her slender and perfectly shaped calves and make her legs look at least twice as long and they are. She had on a bright red half-slip with lace covering the bottom 7 inches. I'm sure that neither Dick nor Eric had ever seen a girl in a slip. D's lingerie was one of the clear differences between coed's and mature women.(Later the guys told John that the way D was dressed was so different from anything they had ever experienced it almost made them cum.)

She had on a matching camisole and as we were to soon find out a pair of tap panties that matched. After staring at me with her, "I wish you'd evaporate", look she looked to John and said, "Well, you prick, what now?"

The boys looked at each other as John threw Dick a quarter and said, "Flip it to see who gets the honor of taking off her slip and top." Eric won the toss and was next to D as soon as he could step out of his pants and get his shoes and soxs off.

He moved behind her and cupped her tits, pulling her tight to him. He then moved his hands to the bottom of her camisole and pulled it up forcing her to lift her arms. He threw it to Dick who put it to his nose and inhaled. Eric wasted no time sliding her slip over her hips and down her legs until it joined her dress at her feet. His hand slid into the waistband of her panties and you could see his fingers fondling her pussy lips. A hiss escaped her mouth. We all knew he had slid a finger into her. I was amazed at how expertly he was playing with her clit. D leaned back, closed her eyes and was radiating at the attention her pussy was receiving.

The next thing I noticed was Dick kneeling in front of D. He had grabbed her panties and was sliding them down. Eric's hands were working on her exposed tits, he had pushed her bra up and out of the way. Dick had moved D's dress and slip out of the way and nudged her inner thighs spreading her legs so he could lick and nibble on her pussy. Eric was sucking on her ear and neck as he fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples.(Later D told me that from the time Eric slid his finger into her pussy their ages simply blanked out of her mind.)

John came and sat on the couch next to my chair and said, "Lovely isn't she?" I just nodded; I couldn't take my eyes off the show that was playing out before me. Dick stood and the two unhooked D's bra and dropped it in the pile with her other clothes and laid her on the floor.

Dick looked up at me and asked, "Which one of us would you like to watch fuck your wife first?" I didn't need to answer because before I could say anything Eric had moved between her legs. His cock in hand he leaned down and was rubbing the head up and down between the lips of her wet pussy.

Then he pushed his knees back and let his cock slide into Dralene's pussy. He began fucking her with abandon. He didn't last long and by the time he had gotten to his feet Dick had taken his place. During the exchange of cocks D looked at me with her, "I hope you're eating your heart out" look. What I do remember was that my cock was terribly uncomfortable. And I knew I'd suffer no recrimination from D based on the age of these two gentlemen. I smiled.

Dick lasted quite a bit longer than Eric and after he finally came he stood and helped D to her feet. He told her to spread her legs and just stand there. The two boys just stood next to her and watched. I was wondering what was going on. I could tell D was thinking the same thing.

In about a minute Eric said, "Beautiful!" as they watched their cum leak down D's leg and onto her stocking. Eric then pressed D to her knees put his cock in her face and said, "Suck." She alternated between the two boys and within minutes they were both hard again(how I wish I were young again).