Too Far, Too Fast? Go Figure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric pushed down on her shoulders until she was on all fours. I have to say she looked absolutely beautiful. With her garters, stockings, heels, long dangling earrings and matching necklace. She was a sight to behold. Her hair was up and she looked so matue and so sophisticated. These boys certainly had their "mature woman" and I think they know it.

Both were on their knees. Eric at her head and Dick behind her. As if they had rehearsed this scene they had her skewered one had his cock in her mouth and one had his in her pussy.

Dick had his hand under her playing with her clit as he slowly slid his cock in and out. He took the juices he had been gathering with the finger that has been playing with her clit and deposited it between the crack of her ass. It finally dawned on me that he was planning to work on her ass. We had tried this only once and D had not found it very much fun so we never tried it again. I was wondering what would happen.

As Dick pulled his cock out of D's pussy he began to rub it across her asshole. I found myself standing so I could watch. D stopped sucking on Eric's cock as she realized what was happening. Eric took her head in his hands, turned it, and pushed his cock back in her mouth. He lowered his head to her ear and told her, "Relax you little whore, you'll love this once my buddy gets going."

I was about to stop things when John tapped my shoulder and shook his head whispering, "Let's see what happens." D wasn't struggling so I decided to follow John's suggestion and wait.

Dick was poking his finger into D's asshole and slowly pushing it deeper and deeper. Then he would pull it out and push it in again. Then he put a finger in and pushed in deep and began to slide a second one in. This went on for several minutes. All the while Eric was keeping her focused and sucking his cock.

I could tell that D was comfortable with what was going on. Her attention to Eric's cock made it clear to me that she was O.K. with what was happening. Dick replaced his fingers with his hard penis. In just a couple of minutes he had it all the way in and was beginning to pump like he was fucking her pussy. Eric sat back, pulling his cock from Darlene's mouth and let the two of them go at it. D's eyes were closed but she was moaning loudly. I'd never heard her like that before. Dick was not just fucking her ass he was also fingering her clit and she was having one orgasm after another. These guys were definitely experienced and Darlene was begin used sexually in ways she'd never before experienced.

She was covered with sweat and had fallen with her head on her arms. Dick was ramming into her as he held her up and continued to finger fuck her. Soon he shuddered and came. He held her for several minutes and finally let his limp cock fall out of her ass. D fell forward than rolled over onto her side and looked up at me. She looked exhausted but had the sexiest, "I've really been fucked, look you could imagine.

Eric rolled her onto her back and kneeling by her head he began to jack off. I'd never seen anyone do this before and wondered what D would think. She just looked up at him smiled and opened her mouth. About a minute later he let loose with a load of cum. Most of it hit her face and about half went into her mouth. Her hand reached out to grab his cock and just fondle it. As she swallowed she looked at me and mouthed, "Thank you, I love you."

The boys had gone to the bathroom to clean up. D was just lying there panting and John asked, "Do you think you could help out two horny old men?" All she could say was, "I'd love to but I need a minute and I need to clean up a little."

About then the guys came back into the room. John said, "Guys, why don't you take D to the shower and clean her up?" The three of them disappeared. While they were gone John and I both agreed that the "event" had been a complete success.

I told him that I wouldn't be at all surprised if her attitude toward "young guys" might have changed. He said that he had never seen anything that had turned him on as much as what he'd just watched. He also said he was looking forward to his "turn" with the guy's coeds. I asked if he really planned to do that. He just smiled and said, "Only if the coed's insist." Then said, "frankly I can't imagine a more sensual or sexy woman than your wife and want you to know I appreciate you allowing me to fuck her as often as you do.

Later D told me that the boys had taken off all her clothes before they took her in the shower. While they were washing up she really got frisky playing with them and Eric got a real boner. She said he fucked her in the shower and before he came pulled out and had her go down on her knees and suck him until his full load had emptied into her mouth.

He told her that he had always wanted to fuck an older married woman, it was so taboo and that cumming in her mouth while she was sucking him off was an experience he would never forget. She said that Dick apologized that he could not get it up again and explained that when he fucked a girl in the ass it finished him off for the rest of the evening. They both told her that anytime she wanted to see either or both of them again they would be more than happy to oblige. Needless to say this experience had resolved the issue of "young boys".

They all returned to the living room and the guys dressed and left. However, before they left Dick said to John, "I'll have Carla ready whenever you want her." After the boys left D asked John what Dick's comment about Carla was all about. Her tried to avoid responding but she insisted telling him that he could jack himself off if wanted anything that night unless he told her.

After telling her she just said, "You're all just a bunch of little boys when it come to your pricks." Then she said, "Well, who's next?" Before we did anything she said that she'd like to retire to the bedroom that it would be more comfortable.

Neither John nor I lasted very long. I was finished for the night but John revived and the two of them fucked like rabbits for about almost another hour.

Well, that event moved us to another level in our swinging activities. Darlene told me that while she had fun and was really turned on she wasn't sure that she could handle much more of those kinds of nights. She said she was afraid that much more of that might make just having sex with another man might become so boring she would not enjoy it at all. Her biggest fear as it turned out as that she thought she might just want more and more until she really was a slut and couldn't be satisfied with regular sex.

Things did return to normal for quite a while. We both calmed down but often talked about our adventures. Of course, we continued to see John about every four to six weeks. He did get together with Carla and said that he sees her once in a while. She is a real sex kitten and seems to enjoy an "older man".

About nine months after the encounter with the frat boys we were enjoying an evening with John. During the evening he mentioned a special frat event that he was planning for the senior members.

He said it was going to be a "Senior Only Graduation Stag" and he was looking for ideas. I suggested he recruit Carla and a few of her friends to entertain the "troops". D glared at me and said, "Be serious, this could be a real fun event for these guys, don't be so crude." I told her that the whole idea of a stag was to be crude. John said he had to agree.

A bit sheepishly he said that Dick and Eric had asked him if D might be willing to perform at the stag. D hit him and said, "I hope that no one has ever mentioned that night to anyone at the frat." John assured her that neither of the boys had and that our secret was safe. He said that he'd promised the boys he'd ask her. I now think D was on the right track when she said, "Hell no, I don't want to talk about this again."

The next week John called and suggested we get together for a cup of coffee. Again, he asked if I thought D might be able to be talked into coming to the event. I told him that this was different and that I thought her answer was final.

He said he agreed with her but did think that she might have a lot of fun and that it wouldn't get out of hand. He suggested that if she wanted she could wear a mask so no one would recognize her. In fact, he said that a mask might even be able to be the theme of the stag.... Everyone would wear a mask and costume. I was intrigued and we spend almost two hours talking about ideas.

That night while we were making love I asked D if she would be willing to talk about John's stag party. I have to say that her reaction was not one of heated excitement. But she did say that she would never say never until she had heard all the details.(She admitted after the night with the "boys", as she calls them she realized that younger men could make good and exciting lovers, especially experienced and confident ones.)

To make a long story a little longer D did agree to come to the stag and "entertain".

It was agree that Dick and Eric would be the lucky ones to win a 'rigged' drawing and get to "screw the slut that was hired to entertain at the stag". D was particularly turned on by the idea of having an audience of horny men watching her be fucked by Dick and Eric. She was to wear a costume including a mask. Her mask, stockings, garter, and heels would remain on and only the "lucky" contestants in the "drawing" would touch or fuck her. Both John and I would be there the whole time and after her "performance" she would leave.

The stag was held at a local veteran's hall. John and I insured that it was secured and that after everyone that had been invited was there it would be locked and no one else would be allowed in. There were a total of 19 in attendance including John and myself. We had food, beer and some hard liquor. We'd agreed that while the "entertainment" was present no one would be drunk. While everyone could have a beer or two that would be all until the entertainer had left.

The event began at 9:00. By the time John, D and I arrived at 10:00 everyone who had been invited was there. We locked the doors. As each guy arrived he got a double ticket, he kept one part and the other was put in a small bowl. The bowl was put on pedestal about three feet high that was on the stage. The guys knew that two tickets would be drawn and the ones with the matching number would be the two who got to screw the entertainer. The event was scheduled to last until early in the morning. They had gotten a video projector and one wall was blank and used as a large screen. When we arrived a porno flick was playing.

The entire idea was not one that had really turned D on much. However, she did have fun picking her costume. She came as a vampire. I must say she looked lovely with her cape and short skirt. She decided to not wear panties because it was her plan to arrive, get "fucked" buy the lucky contest winners and get out as soon as possible. There was no question that the thing that turned her on. What had been the decision maker for D was the "audience". Until this I was unaware that Darlene had an exhibitionist streak in her. As I learned, she definitely did. I was dressed as Dracula and John as a Hunchback.

The stage, about three feet above the rest of the floor, and abut 12' x 20' and had been pushed up against the rear wall. They had put a mattress on the stage and the guys had put a red satin sheet on the mattress. Two spotlights has been set up and aimed at the bed. The wall to the right was the "screen" where the porno flick was playing. Chairs had been set up at a 45 degree angle to the stage and movie screen walls. The bowl with the tickets had one of the spot lights on it. John was going to pull the winners and announce them.

When we arrived John told everyone to sit down so the festivities could begin. Everyone sat down and the sound was turned off on the video but the picture continued. John was on the stage with D and I. J

ohn had a microphone. He gave a short speech and congratulated the frat and its "senior leaders" for making the year such a success. He then got to the focus for the evening. He called D over to stand next to him and said that two very lucky guys would have the opportunity to "have their way with this pretty vampire". He slowly walked around her. He touched her cape, then her ass. He reached under her cape and was obviously touching her breasts. He said, "This isn't just a pretty vampire she is also very soft. He leaned over in front of her and ran his hand up her inner thigh and clearly was touching her pussy. He looked up and said, "She's also very ready!"

John went over to the bowl and reached in and pulled out the first number.(He knew Dick and Eric's numbers so we knew that the right guys would be selected).The first number called was Eric's. Eric stood and ran up and jumped on the stage. The audience shouted their approval and the catcalls began. Eric walked lustfully up to D and without touching her craftily walked around her. He then said to John, "I can do anything I want with her, even fuck her?" John replied, "That's the deal." Eric, looked at the audience and asked, " Shall I fuck her?" Most in the audience hollered – yes, but you could hear some saying have her blow you!

Eric said, "Get on your knees," and pushed her down. He pulled his cock out and D began to lick then suck. She looked up at him and he smiled down. The catcalls were raising and Eric had her stand and took her to the mattress and pusher her pushed her down on the bed.

She was on her back and he spread her legs. He looked at the audience and asked, "Shall I do it?" As the room chanted, "Do it, do it!" He took off his pants and boxers knelt and moved up between her legs. There was no hesitation, he took cock in hand and pushed into her and began fucking. It was obvious she was wet, as Eric had no problem pumping hard from the first stroke. As Eric fucked Darlene John announced the next 'winner'.

To my shock I could tell the person that responded to the announcement was not Dick. He was a bit shorter and stockier. He had on a Superman costume and he raced to the stage. I looked at John, neither of us knew what to do. Eric was still fucking D and Superman had his tights off and was naked from the waist down. After Eric came and pulled out "Superman" took his place as fast as a speeding bullet.

At about the same speed D realized that her second "trick" as not Dick. She looked over at me then at John with a shocked expression. I came over to her and leaning to her ear said, "Shall we stop it and leave?"

"Superman" was pumping furiously and I could tell that the boy's efforts had gotten her hot and horny. She just shook her head and said, "Have him call the next winner". I went to John and said, "What shall we do?" He asked, "What did D tell you?" When I told him he pulled another number and called it out. Almost instantly "Robin" was on stage pulling off his tights. Superman wasn't finished so Robin knelt at D's head and pushed his cock into her mouth. She grabbed it and began to suck.

Superman finally came and the space between my darling wife's legs was filled with Batman's companion. I again asked D what she wanted to do. Again, she said have John call another number. He did. This time a pirate arrived. His prick was in her mouth and he came all over her face before Robin had finished his deed.

I looked at John, who was looking on in total amazement. When D's eye caught mine she said, "Call the next winner!" In all eight of the seniors fucked D, four masturbated on her or came while she was sucking them and the others just watched. When we left everyone was applauding.

John had to stay until the stag was over. I took D and we left. On the way home D asked me what had happened. I just looked at he and said, "I should be asking you!" Apparently John got the numbers wrong but I can't believe you wanted to keep going. She looked sheepishly at me and asked, "Are you ashamed of your sweet little wife?" Her look turned to a lustful twinkle and she said, "Bet you enjoyed watching, didn't you?" The truth was, I was turned on and did enjoy watching these very horny guy take turns fucking my hot wife.

Darlene snuggled up to me and said that what had turned her on was the spontaneous nature of the night. She said that she could tell that John felt out of control and that was the biggest motivation for her to have him keep calling numbers.

She also said that while the "boys" were not particularly good loves their excitement made it exciting and fun for her. I thought to myself, that I had created a real nympho.

Later that night John called. It was clear he was concerned and more than a bit worried.

So what's the problem I mentioned when this story began?

Today Darlene came home totally distraught. I asked what the problem was. As a junior partner with her accounting firm she is in charge of recruiting. One of her jobs is to interview applicants. She told me she had done two interviews that afternoon.

The first turned out to be Eric – her frat lover! She was shaken. She told me she realized how uncomfortable she was. Since their interview was private they were able to talk. He told her that if she was at all concerned that it was ok with him, were she to decide he was qualified, to not offer him a position. He told her that their two experiences were, without question, the highlights of his life. He would happily withdraw his application if she requested.

He told her that her secret was safe with him no matter what and also told her that her next interview was with "Superman". He told her he was sure he had no idea that he had fucked her at the 'stag' but that he hoped she enjoyed the interview. As they finished he told her that 'Superman' was an outstanding student and would be a great asset to the firm.

I was puzzled and concerned. "So what is the problem," I asked. She said, "It's clear we will have to be much, much more careful about our encounters."

Darlene told me she was not sure that we even dare meet with anyone else for fear that it my cause a problem with her job.

I asked her what she was going to do with Eric's application. She gave me the strangest look and said, "We hired him, of course." Then she said, "I want to get together with John this weekend. And I'm also recommending the firm make an offer to Superman."

Go figure!

EPIOGUE

Both Darlene and I became senior partners in our respective firms. Our children grew up to be well mannered and wonderful men, now married to wonderful women.

Both Eric and 'Superman" whose name was Lester joined the firm. Lester married and moved across the country staying with the firm and eventually became a partner. He never knew he'd screwed a partner in the firm.

Eric also stayed with the firm and became a partner. Needless to say he joined Darlene and I many times for extra-curricular activities. Often John would join us.

Twice more, over the years, Darlene entertained at a Stag party. While she was not a nymphomaniac from time to time she had a desire to be treated like a slut. John, Eric and I took it upon ourselves to either do the honors or dreamed up some fun/slutty and very naughty little event to satisfy Darlene's yearnings.

As for "younger guys"? Well, there was never another comment in the negative. In fact, Darlene told John that if he happened to know of any of his fraternity charges that wanted to have sex with a mature horny older woman she knew where her could find one. I can't remember for sure but John did find such young men at least a dozen times. And Darlene - performed her community service.