Too Few And Far Between

Story Info
After a lull in my (other) sex life, he was back for more.
1.1k words
3.95
11.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My main source of cock the past year and half or so has been just one guy. Married guy, don't know his name, or much else about him, just know that he's not hideously disgusting, and he has a pretty decent looking dick. Not pornstar hung, but slightly longer than mine and above average girth.

For various reasons, we hadn't been able to hook up since right after Xmas, and I was more than overdue for a nice dick to suck. His office is about 7-8 minutes from my apartment, but probably double that during rush hour, so when I got his email, "headed your way", I prepared for a very long 20 minutes of anticipation. I paced the apartment back and forth, constantly checking the peep hole and occasionally stroking my flaccid cock, reminding myself that it was almost game time. Finally a soft knock, and I could already feel myself responding.

I opened the door and he walked in, typical attire of jeans and tshirt. He usually follows me to the bedroom and meticulously takes off all his clothes before I get to work, but not today. I closed the door, locked it, and immediately placed one hand on his belt while simultaneously sinking to my knees. With very little effort I unbuckled his belt and yanked down his jeans and boxers, his soft, low hanging prize looking me right in the face. I love it when he's not hard yet. My tongue darted out, giving several quick licks to the still soft head, craving the small, slight reactions each time my tongue made contact. Enough teasing though. Using only my lips I brought all of him inside my mouth and began swirling him around inside, craving to feel him go from soft to hard in my mouth. I would not have to wait long to feel him all the way in my throat without any thrusting on his part, signaling to me that he was at full mast.

I began deliberately moving my lips and mouth down the length of his cock, and then deliberately back up until each repetition had his swollen head turning the corner and peering down my throat. I knew from experience that he loved this. A quick glance upwards to catch his gaze confirmed this. I was in no mood to break up this hot moment by taking it into the bedroom so I put my hands on his hips and, without removing him from my mouth, gently nudged him backward until he was leaning on the front door. The door stopping his momentum actually caused him to go a little bit further down my throat than I was expecting and it caught both of us off guard, with a sharp intake of air from him and a surprised moan from myself. I was surprised at how little my gag reflex reacted to anything being that far down my throat after several months of no play but I took it as a good sign. I pulled back off him to give myself some air and to perform a bit of "normal" head on him, sliding my lips up and down for a few minutes, building us both back up.

When he was ready he always let me know by grabbing me by the back of the head without warning and forcing me all the way back down on him. I had a feeling it was coming today so I relaxed my throat and let him in. With his hand still firmly grabbing the back of my head I had no choice but to get comfortable because I knew it would be a bit before he relented. I looked up at him and he told me nobody else could take him deep and hold him there like I could. I blushed, or maybe not. It's hard to tell when your throat is full of cock. But it did turn me on, and I was able to open my mouth slightly wider and slide my tongue out under the shaft and onto his balls.

Tonguing his balls while his cock was all the way in my throat was probably my second favorite part. It was at this point that I pulled out my phone, pulled up the video camera and handed it to him. This was always the signal that it was time for the home stretch. I bobbed up and down on his cock (still going balls deep) for a couple minutes before pulling off and grabbing him by the base. I went back to "normal head" for a few minutes more, my fist wrapped around his cock and my lips joyously sliding up and down (all the while looking up at my camera recording the whole thing) trying to make sure I got plenty of good footage. I sucked on the head for a bit, pulling it out with that lollipop sound several times before I gently started to rub the head around my nose and eyes. This was his cue, and he took hold of his cock, slowly rubbing it all over my face, building up to speed, and eventually he was full on pounding my cheeks, eyes, and mouth, with the head of his heavy cock.

This was usually what set me over the edge but not today. After he was done pounding me I hungrily slurped him all the way back into my throat, going all the way up and down as fast as I possibly could. Normally when I do this I love to feel a load shooting in the back of my throat but today we had pre agreed on a big, messy facial. I didn't stop throat fucking his dick until he pulled it out and started angrily stroking off, mere inches from my face. I lowered myself back down, my rear resting comfortably on my ankles, putting myself at a great angle for the camera and to be covered in his cum. It wasn't long before he started to gush, the first thick rope hitting the inside corner of my eye and diagonally down my nose. Several more thick ropes hit around my face above the lips, with the last two coating my tongue.

After he was done gushing I quickly took him back into my mouth, my lips slurping feverishly on his head to get as much remaining cum as possible. When I knew he was spent I allowed his softening cock to escape my lips with a soft "pop" and I proceeded to look up at the camera while gravity helped his thick cum travel down my face and into my waiting mouth. Once I played with it and swallowed it all he turned off the camera and put his clothes back on. I checked the video to make sure he got it all and looked forward to watching the nearly 7 minutes of footage we ended up with at a later time and place.