Too Fucking Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravenwood
Ravenwood
20 Followers

"Jen...almost...I'm gonna cum," Patrick's warning shook deep and gutteral in his throat.

"Cum inside me. I want your cum in my pussy," Jenna insisted.

With a final, mighty groan, Patrick rammed his aching cock in one, powerful stroke, burying himself deep in Jenna's womb as hot streams of semen erupted from him and shot into her core. Jenna surrendered to her second, mind-blowing orgasm of the night at the delicious feel of his penis spasming within her snug walls, bathing them with his pearly seed. His load filled her so full that it trickled out over his cock, which was still so hard and massive that her pussy gaped and strained to fit around him. The slippery warmth of his spendings seeped from the base of her slit and into the delicate crease of her ass, and still Patrick shook through his aftermath, spurting a final round to swim in Jenna's clenching, flooded pussy.

As one, they opened their eyes and stared wondrously at each other, their chests heaving mightily as their mouths desperately gulped air. Sweat ran freely over flushed skin. Gingerly, Patrick pulled out of her. A renewed gush of cum and juices flooded out after his retreating cock. He laid down alongside her, gathered her in his arms and initiated a slow, languorous kiss.

Jenna drank in his kiss, twining her hungry, playful tongue around his. Dear God, but Patrick was a man who knew how to make love to a woman.

It scared her, though. Deep in the back of her mind were troubling thoughts that she wasn't sure she was ready for something like this yet.

Dammit, she thought to herself.

She was pretty sure she liked him.

Ravenwood
Ravenwood
20 Followers
12