Too Good To Be True

Story Info
They were meant to be together.
2.9k words
4.39
25k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was a college-aged girl, newly single after a two-year relationship, and all she wanted to do was go out and have fun. She had curly brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and freckles - everyone told her she looked typically and adorably Irish. Since she wasn’t actually in school, however, she was having trouble meeting guys her own age to hang out with. She met plenty of older guys at her job, but they were much older and Katie wasn’t interested in them. She also met a few guys online and set up a couple of meetings, but so far she hadn’t found anybody she really clicked with to have a good time. One day, Katie decided to follow the old standards - that hanging out at the mall on a weekend afternoon might put her in contact with some more suitable material. So, that Saturday, she set out to the mall, determined to find a decent guy.

She arrived at the mall, bought herself an ice cream cone, and settled down at a table in the food court carefully picked to allow her to check out most of the people there. She was only there for a few minutes when a man walked in that caught her attention. In fact, she could practically feel her jaw drop open as she looked at this guy - he was gorgeous! He was just over six feet tall, probably in his early to mid twenties, with a lightly muscled, well-toned body, dark hair, tanned skin, and blue eyes that seemed to shoot sparks at her from across the room…. When she realized that he was looking straight at her. Katie blushed to the roots of her hair and quickly looked away, trying to focus on anything besides the man she was just caught openly gawking at.

She almost dropped her ice cream when she heard a voice ask, “Are you waiting for someone?” and she looked up to find those blue eyes looking at her from only a few feet away. “N.. no,” she stammered, then blushed even more deeply at how dumb she sounded. She wanted to meet someone, after all, and now she had her chance, and she was a stumbling idiot!

“Mind if I sit down?” the man asked.

“Ok,” she answered meekly, by now utterly mortified in front of this man.

“By the way, my name’s Jason,” he said, reaching across the table to shake her hand.

“I’m Katie,” she replied with a tiny smile as Jason swept her hand up to his mouth to plant a soft kiss on her knuckles.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Katie,” he said with a smile, adding, “Your ice cream is melting.”

Katie quickly tried to catch the drips of ice cream sliding down to her fingers as she blushed again, embarrassed at being so flustered. “I.. I’m sorry,” she said, “I’m usually not like this. You’re just so incredible!” If it were even possible, she blushed even deeper, dumbfounded that she would say such a thing to a guy she just met!

But Jason just laughed, a deep, throaty laugh, and said, “Don’t worry about it. And thank you for the compliment - you’re not so bad yourself.” When he smiled down at her, amazingly, she felt her embarrassment fade away, and she was able to smile back.

She finished her ice cream and Jason asked, “Would you like to go for a walk?” Katie got up in a daze to follow him out from the maze of tables - this gorgeous man, the kind of man that never paid any attention to her - she didn’t exactly have men beating down her door to be with her.

Jason smiled down at her as he offered his arm, which Katie gladly took, offering a smile of her own. They walked arm in arm through the mall, pausing for Jason to buy her a silver necklace. “So that, no matter what happens, you’ll always remember today,” he said. Like she would ever forget!

They had finished their circuit of the mall when Jason asked if he could have her phone number - he’d like to call her tonight, if that was ok. “Yes,” she blurted out, faintly surprised that he would want it. With that, Jason bent to kiss Katie softly on the cheek and said his goodbye, promising to call her that night.

Katie drove home in a daze, trying to convince herself that today had actually happened. She met a great guy, who actually seemed to like her, and he wanted to call her that night. Of course, that night always turned into the next day, which turned into next week, so Katie was very surprised when the phone rang later that evening and it was Jason.

“Hi, I’ve been thinking about you all day,” he said.

“Me too.”

“I was wondering if you’d like to go to a movie with me tomorrow.”

“Sure, I’d love to!”

So, the next day saw Jason arriving at Katie’s house to pick her up for the movie. He drove a sleek black car, the kind Katie had always been jealous of and wanted to ride in. She was beginning to see that Jason was pretty well-off, apparently she wouldn’t have to worry about having to pay her own way for once.

They held hands walking into the theater, and Jason bought the tickets and popcorn while Katie went to find them a seat. She sat in the middle of the theater, toward the back, and she was slightly worried that Jason wouldn’t be able to find her when he came back, so she kept looking over her shoulder, watching for his return. She was surprised when he sat down next to her, she hadn’t seen him come in, but he had unerringly walked right over to where she was sitting, almost like he had radar for her.

Jason put his arm around her, and Katie snuggles against him as the movie started, a mellow drama with a love story thrown in for good measure. During a romantic scene in the movie, Katie looked over at Jason to find him looking right back at her. Unconsciously, they moved closer and their lips met in a sweet and gentle kiss. Katie laid her head against Jason’s shoulder as his hand played with her hair.

When the movie was over, the couple stopped to have some pizza, which they ate at a small table outside, watching each other, drinking each other in. Katie never knew pizza could be so romantic. Afterwards, Jason drove her home and walked her to her door, giving her a tender kiss goodnight and promising to call her soon.

The next day Katie had to work, and she anxiously awaited when she couls go home and talk to Jason. She had never fallen this fast or this hard before, she really felt like she might be falling in love with the man already, and she had only met him two days before! When finally the day was over, Katie went home to find a message on her voicemail from Jason, telling her to be ready at 8:00, since he was going to come pick her up for the night. After fretting over what to wear for a while, since she didn’t know where they were going, she finally settled down enough to get ready.

Just before eight, Katie heard a knock on her door and opened it to reveal Jason, holding an exquisite pale yellow rose. Katie was dressed in a soft, flowing skirt and a little short sleeved sweater, her hair falling in soft curls down her back, and since the flower matched hr skirt, she smiled and put the rose in her hair, to keep it with her for the night.

“You look beautiful,” Jason exclaimed softly, in a kind of awe.

He led her out to the car and drove to a nearby beach. Katie was surprised, it was getting dark, but she trusted Jason and therefore followed him up the beach a little ways, carrying her sandals in her hand and enjoying the feel of the cool sand between her toes.

Rounding a large boulder, Katie was surprised and delighted to find a blanket spread on the sand with candles glowing softly in the darkness. When they settled down onto the blanket, Jason pulled out some food he had hidden in the shadows of the rock. There were slices of turkey and ham, wedges of cheese, as well as grapes, strawberries, and melon slices, and a bottle of sweet wine. Katie was amazed, no one had ever done anything so sweet or so extensive for her before, and she was touched by Jason’s thoughtfulness.

They ate in silence, watching each other in the flickering candlelight. Jason fed her strawberries and they drank wine from the same glass, each enjoying the other’s company. When they had finished eating and Jason cleared the mess away, he noticed Katie shiver a little.

“Are you ok?” he asked.

“A little cold,” she admitted.

“Why didn’t you say anything? Come over here!” She moved over on the blanket to cuddle up next to Jason, who was now leaning against the boulder that was sheltering them. He wrapped his arms around her and began to lightly rub her arm, hoping to warm her up a little. She turned her head up to him and he kissed her softly, enjoying the feel of her in his arms. Katie put her hands against his chest, feeling his heartbeat and wanting to be closer to him. Hesitantly, she opened a few of the buttons on his shirt, his soft moan of approval causing her to continue until his shirt was open and she could slowly push it over his shoulders to fall on the sand.

Katie ran her hands over his chest, glorying in the feel of the strong tanned muscles she found there. She leaned forward slightly to kiss the side of his neck, then slowly down his chest, lightly flicking her tongue out on the way, tasting him. Jason put his hands in her impossibly soft hair, gently pulling her face up for his kiss. His hands came to rest on her shoulders, softly kneading the skin there. He moved them to her waist and was mildly surprised when Katie lifted her arms a little, allowing him to remove her sweater. Then he slid his hands down her arms to her back, pulling her closer. She pushed herself closer against his chest, feeling as if she was meant to be there, they fit together so perfectly.

Jason’s fingers found the clasp of her bra and, looking into her eyes for permission, which she readily gave, he opened the catch and slowly slid the straps off her shoulders, baring her breasts for him to see. He marveled slightly at their size - they were fuller than he had expected them to be, but beautiful. He gently grasped them in his hands, reveling in the feel of her and in the slight gasp she let out when his fingers brushed her sensitive nipples. He kissed his way down her throat until he could pull one of her straining nipples into his warm mouth, delighting in the way she moved her hand behind his head to guide him there and prevent him from moving away from her.

He laid her back on the blanket, taking a moment to simply look at her before leaning forward to kiss her once more, his tongue dancing with hers. His hand traveled down her leg to rub the skin of her ankle, which was peeking out from below the hem of her long skirt. She shifted her leg, baring more skin to the cool night air and to Jason’s searching hand. He moved his hands back up to Katie’s waist, and she lifted her hips to help him slide the skirt down to join the pile of clothes on the sand around them. He rubbed up and down her legs lightly, barely touching her, causing goose bumps to rise as she absently reached for the button to his pants and struggled to open it. She finally managed to slide the waistband of his pants down a little and groaned as his hard shaft sprang up into the moonlight. She licked her lips as she looked at him, beautiful in this beautiful setting, and wondered how she had gotten so lucky.

Almost as if in a trance, Katie sat up a little to get a better look at his member. She was fascinated - she had never seen one so perfect - the size, the shape. She wondered what it would taste like, how it would feel in her mouth, so she leaned over even farther and kissed it, letting her tongue graze the tip. Jason moaned, so she became bolder, kissing and licking her way down the shaft, then back up again. She slid her tongue all around his crown, savoring the taste and feel of him before closing her lips gently around the tip. She slowly slid him out, before taking him back in, a little deeper this time. Again and again, she would slide him out of her mouth, only to take him in even deeper on her next try. When she was taking almost all of him in with each stroke, she increased her pace, tightening her lips around his swollen shaft, her tongue sliding all around him in her warm, wet mouth. She wasn’t sure what to do with her hands, so she placed one at the base of him, gripping his shaft as her mouth continued its ministrations on the end, while she gently played with his balls with the other.

Her mouth felt exquisite, and Jason knew if he didn’t stop her soon it would be too late, so he gently reached down and pulled her head away, looking deep in her eyes as he kissed her, trying to show her with his gaze just how good she made him feel. Starting at her shoulders, he slowly moved his hands down her body, following them with his lips, kissing her everywhere, occasionally darting his tongue out to lick a particularly sensitive area. He spent considerable time at her breasts, before moving down lower, over her stomach, stopping to poke his tongue into her belly button, eliciting a small squeal from Katie - she was very ticklish. He slid her panties down over her hips, baring her to the sky and to his lips, which found their way to her center. He slowly, teasingly, licked his way up her sweet hole to the sensitive area at the tip of her slit. She moaned and moved her hips, seeking to draw him in closer. He began to move - licking, sucking, nibbling occasionally, tasting her sweetness and yet craving more and more. He focused on her clit, moving two of his fingers up to rub her slit, eventually pushing their way up into her now dripping cavern. Katie pulled his head to her with both hands, seeking to somehow pull him even closer than before. After a few minutes of patient prodding, Jason could feel her begin to tense, could hear her gasps and moans come a little faster, so he redoubled his efforts. Katie let out a low groan before tensing and crying out, shuddering and clutching at him as she came into his mouth. He eagerly lapped up her cum as it flowed out of her, then slowly slid back up her spent body to once again kiss her lips.

Jason shifted his weight, positioning himself on top of her, and she angled her hips to help him enter. Looking down into Katie’s face, he ever so slowly slid himself inside of her, savoring the feeling as inch by inch he claimed her as his own. It was a tight fit, but she felt no pain, only pleasure as he began to move within her. The experience was like nothing she had ever felt before. He was agonizingly slow, tantalizingly tender, achingly gentle - Jason was making love to her for the first time in her life, and she savored the sensations that were building inside her as he showed her with his body what he felt for her with his heart. He moved in and out of her slick hole, gradually increasing his pace as she thrust her hips up to meet him at every stroke. When he reached down between their joined bodies to touch her, she knew she was lost as another orgasm washed over her. Watching the look of pure pleasure move across her face was Jason’s undoing. He pumped into her a few more times, then shoved in to the hilt and held himself there, steeling himself for the orgasm that quickly overtook him. Katie could feel his hot seed as it splashed against her insides, bathing her with his cum. He shakily lowered himself down to rest his head on her breast, and she softly stroked his hair, watching the moonlight glint off of it.

After a while, Jason lifted himself up off of her and looked deeply into her eyes as he kissed her. He pulled another blanket out from where he had hidden it behind the boulder and pulled it over them as he lay down beside her, turning her away from him and placing his arms so that one was cradling her head and the other was resting on her stomach. They fell asleep that way and the next thing Katie saw was the sunrise, washing over them.