Too Good To Be True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alonzo14
alonzo14
93 Followers

Breaking off the kiss, I held her away from me and looked into her eyes. I knew immediately that she wanted exactly what I wanted. Looking around quickly, I saw that were shoppers moving in and out among the cars, go to and from the mall. I opened the side door and coaxed Liana into the van, laying her back on the seat. Closing the door behind me, I scrunched on the seat beside her.

As I pulled off my shirt, Liana kicked off her sandals. Taking her feet in my hands, I kissed them softly. As my kisses moved to her ankles and then to her calves she let the soles of her feet settle against my shoulders. As my kisses moved to her thighs, her bare feet pressed against my back.

We could hear the shoppers passing by occasionally, but the tinted windows probably shielded us from their view. Not that it mattered. I wanted Liana and I didn't care that we were in the middle of a mall parking lot.

Pushing up Liana's sundress, I saw her neatly trimmed pussy, just a little patch of hair above the pouting lips. When my lips parted her pussy lips, Liana gasped and clutched at my head. When my tongue slid into her, she groaned and began guiding my head to the spots she wanted, pushing down to tell me where she wanted pressure.

I could feel her feet on my back and the fragrance and taste of her pussy was almost intoxicating. Cupping her ass cheeks, I licked her long and deep, letting my tongue run through her until it reached her clit. Then my lips engulfed her clit, and I could almost feel it swell in my mouth.

Liana was soaking wet, so when I inserted two fingers into her, they slid in effortlessly. Curving them upward toward her g-spot, I continued to lick her, knowing that the pleasure was building inside her. As the first wave of orgasm came over her, she squeezed my head with her thighs, and let out a cry of pleasure. I could only imagine what the passersby might be thinking, hearing such groans of pleasure coming from the within the hidden confines of the van.

When her orgasm subsided, she looked up at me and demanded, "I want you now!" and she pulled her legs off my shoulders.

Fumbling with my belt I managed to free my cock from my pants. Liana pulled her legs back toward her torso and let her feet press up against my hard shaft. She seemed to delight in the pleasure she was giving me as her feet and toes rubbed up and down my cock, squeezing the shaft between her toes.

Unable to stand it anymore, I took her feet in my hands and held them apart. Pushing forward, my cock entered her, the sensation sending electrical shocks through my body. Liana's legs surrounded me, pulling me into her.

The heat inside the hot van was nothing compared to the heat between the two of us. I was so impassioned that I began growling as I rocked back and forth inside her. It must have look strange to see the van sitting in the parking lot, rocking back and forth. When Liana began to climax again, she pulled me down on top of her. With a final thrust I erupted insider her, our mouths merging in a deep kiss as we both came.

Pulling back from her, I knelt between her legs. Looking at her face my gaze traveled over her rumpled sundress (which was damp from our sweat) , to her stomach and then to her pussy. I could see my cum oozing out of her. Knowing that Liana liked to share cum, I leaned over and gave her pussy a quick lick, getting a dollop of my cum on my tongue. Moving back up to her, I offered my tongue to her and she enveloped it with her mouth, as we kissed again.

Now we chat whenever we find ourselves both on line (which isn't often). We sometime exchange e-mails but she really isn't that good at responding. Every time she does write back she does include another sexy picture or two. But we haven't met again and I can't say if we will. I'm not sure why but I expect that that first meeting was so perfect that we both know we will never top it.

One thing that I have learned is that axioms can be wrong. Sometimes things that appear to be too good to be true, aren't. Liana is for real. And I'm lucky to have met her.

alonzo14
alonzo14
93 Followers
12