Too Good To Be True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke from her kiss and began to nibble and kiss her neck sliding his tongue up to her ear lobe and lancing it with his tongue and breathing heavily. She leaned her head back and simply enjoyed his exploration of her neck and ears as he covered them with tiny wet kisses a flickering tongue and nibbles and bites that sent sweet shivers through her. She felt the wetness begin to seep through the tiny cotton gusset of her sticky panties.

They kissed like adolescence on a first date, kissed like lovers sucking at each other's tongues and lips like genitals. The excitement was simultaneously excruciatingly sexy and frustrating knowing that would not touch each other carnally. They treated any part of each other's body that they could touch as if it was the core of their sex. Her earlobe was a clitoris, his tongue the shaft of his cock. She ached for him to touch her breasts and thrust them at him and he kissed his way downward to her cleavage but the moment his hand slid to touch, she let him have the briefest touch and then pushed his hand away.

For a moment too, his hand touched her stocking-tops and even encountered the wetness of her panty-front in the passion of their embrace but she reluctantly pushed his hand away, pulled the hand to her mouth and kissed his finger tips lightly then proceeded to lick them sensuously smiling and looking at him as seductively as she could. She glanced down at the huge lump in his pants, smiled cheekily again and began to slide her lips over his fingertips and lick them seductively then sucking them as if they were the most luscious cock, she had ever had. She watched him shake with pleasure his cock all but bursting from his trousers. Candy loved to make him hard. She loved to make him want her. She was proud that she was the only woman in the world to fulfill his desire and that he was excited by watching her have sex with other men and women. He had only become jealous once when she had partnered with Nathan and he knew he would loose her if he had allowed her to continue.

As she leaned forward and kissed him as sweetly as he had ever been kissed. He felt the tingling sensation that drove him to shiver with passion once more. He felt his cock awaken as if from a dream and every blood vessel fill with blood and thrill with the excitement of her wetness and her gentle loving kiss. The spine tingling thrill of her fingernail tickling his neck sent him into a cold sweat of deep want and he slid his hand onto her firm round breasts feeling the nipples harden as he cupped them eagerly. He wanted her like a hellfire consuming all resistance. They had played long enough, postponed the desire enough to make his limp cock swell.

She fondled his swollen lump and unzipped him unfurling his cock and stroking it with her tiny hand. She stretched her slender fingers around it and began stroking it until Tom began to pant. By the time they had reached the apartment and had kissed urgently in the elevator and again at the doorway Tom was delirious with passion. He had just watched three men ravage her and the look of obvious lust in her eyes when she had seen Chloe fucked by her fantasy cock. He needed to be inside her urgently and to let her feel the unwavering love he felt for her expressed in his worship of her body and the ultimate privilege of cumming in her.

They tore at one another's clothing until all that remained were the white panties. He reached down to them and felt her moist fold through the sheer cotton fabric until it was drenched with the moisture of her arousal and she was begging him to fuck her with his fingers. Tom inserted first one then two fingers into her. Feeling her hot tight cunt squirt and the walls close tightly round his fingers as she moaned in pleasure and screamed for more.

He slid more fingers into her ultra tight pussy he wanted to make her cum over and over again and repeatedly teased and masturbated her. He had an all-consuming desire to taste more of her to ravish her. He felt as excited as he had the first time with her and as her pleasure grew in intensity he found his own desire grow exponentially. She kissed him urgently.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm darling I love you so much. Make love to me. Only you make love to me. Eat my hot wet pussy baby. Make me cum hard. Make me so hot for you I scream for it! Ooooooh I love you I love you."

The sound of her voice talking dirty to him, urging him to please her urging him to push his cock into her had occupied every fantasy he had had over the past few years and now the sounds that had been uttered each month for groups of men at the club came from the beauty whose body dripped sexual allure, whose exquisite breasts and ass trembled beneath his caress and whose super tight cunt begged him to feast on her spectacular ambrosia.

He gently kissed her sopping wet panty-covered pussy with such restraint that she shivered with each touch of his lips and he sucked at her folds tenderly through the sheer fabric until she began to tremble in desire, pulling the delicate cum soaked cotton aside. He kissed her clit with a touch so gentle she began to cum and flickered his tongue around it until the orgasms intensified and squirted her sweet ambrosia into his face. Tom greedily swallowed her nectar recognizing her taste and scent as it coursed through his senses and intoxicated him. He slid his tongue more vigorously around her folds parting them and lancing his tongue into her tiny hole letting the copious juices run down the crack between her legs. Her finger teased the nape of his neck sending chills though him as she ground his face to her succulent vulva. He thrust fingers in her once more as he suckled her erect clitoris greedily imbibing her mouth-watering honeyed juice intoxicating him until he could stand barely stand the desire that filled him. His cock was bursting with desire.

He could barely drag himself away from the sweet delight of her sexual perfume, her succulent tastes and the pleading cries from her perpetual orgasms. He wrenched himself from her pussy and kissed her tenderly once more. Candy reached down and held his cock as he guided it to the drenched folds of her hot shaved pussy. He swirled the tip around her clit and labia until she began to shudder with pleasure and his tip was glistening with her moisture. He pressed it against her tiny tight opening and she winced a little breathing rapidly, then holding her breath until she relaxed a little then he pushed a little further into her and he paused and then withdrew a little pushing the head of his cock into her and out of her in short strokes. She began to get increasingly excited as he increased the tempo of his sexy rhythm. Her juices began to spurt with excitement. He kissed her tenderly and she resumed touching his neck with her fingernail. He caressed her breasts lovingly; pinching the nipple hard until she moaned sexily as each stroke inside her went deeper and deeper until he reached her cervix. She gasped and shouted.

"FUCK ME I WANT YOU DEEP INSIDE ME!"

He pushed into her hard until his cock felt the sticky juices flow like a tropical rainstorm. She cried out in pleasure. Tom kissed her tenderly and thrust into her deep and within moments she was having a spectacular orgasm. No one kissed her like that. No one made her feel so good. It had been on a night like this that Candy realised she didn't just like having sex with Tom she loved him in a way she had never felt before. The orgasms were divine but the feeling of bubbling in her stomach and the giddy feeling of intimacy was a new sensation. She felt like a love struck teenager with him. Her pussy erupted like a volcano spurting hot fluid and clamping around his cock like a vice. She screamed like a banshee and bucked furiously at his pounding cock. She bit his neck hard and raked his back with her fingernails like an alley cat on heat. He felt her hand caress his balls and fondle them; her fingernails grazed his swollen pouch sending tingles of electricity through him igniting every nerve ending with the intensity of her pleasure. Her cunt gripped him like a moist friendly hand and she urged him to fuck her harder and faster. He teased her to the edge of orgasm time and time again only to withdraw from her until she was begging for his return and each time he did he plunged deeper and harder into her until she exploded in fits of screaming, bucking gyrating orgasms.

He turned her over without leaving her pussy. Her ass was so divine he shivered from the sight of it holding her hips firmly in his hands he pumped into her once more until his squelching assault produced still more climaxes from her delicious pussy. He fondled her tit with one hand and slid the other inside her sopping panties and began masturbating her as he continued to thrust wildly into her. Her hot tight pussy was unbelievable and pulsed like a vibrator around his cock. His swollen balls slapped her clitoris as she begged him to bring her to orgasm after orgasm. She was insatiable and his cock had swollen beyond recognition. As he grew tired from the intensity of the session he pulled from her and lay back beckoning her to ride him. As she straddled him he gazed up at her delightful breasts and cupped them in his hand lovingly. He was already planning to cum all over them later that evening. She slid his cock against her wet panties and let him feel the dampness as she slid the damp fabric across his aching cock.

" I want you to cum in me now!" She purred. Tom held his breath as he felt her guide his cock's thick head into her once more, watching her face contort with the strain of the entry of his excited cock into her tiny hot hole. He felt her inner labia stretch around him and her vaginal walls swirl with dampness as he slid inside her deeper and deeper until he felt her cervix touch his tip and his hyper swollen balls touched her sweet ass. She giggled sweetly.

"Mmmmmm Tom you're such a big boy and so gentle and hot. I want to feel you explode in me. Do you like my tight little pussy? Do you want me? Want to cum in my hot, hot cunt?"

She rose up on him as he fondled her magnificently firm round tits eagerly. She gyrated and rocked on the tip of his cock letting her abundant juices drizzle down his thick black shaft. Tom could only groan as she began her sensual ride she slid up and down his shaft clamping and loosening her grip on his thickness to let more of her own excitement roll down his shaft in a torrent of sticky wetness. She reached down and began to masturbate herself as she rode and erupted into sobbing and shivering as she came with increasing intensity her ass bobbing up and down on him faster and faster. She came violently and her pussy clamped his cock even more tightly and she collapsed on him panting and kissing him passionately. Then when she regained her breath she turned around and bounced on his cock so that he could see her heavenly ass rising up and down on him. He felt the stirring inside like an impending hurricane building in pressure. He leaned forward and pushed his cock deep inside her and took her breasts in his hands. She leaned her head back and panted as she too began to orgasm.

" I want to see your beautiful face when you cum in me. Tell me you love me. I love you so much Tom tell me you love me when you cum." she panted breathlessly.

As she came she manipulated her leg so that she could turn around to face him and then lay back with her shapely legs spread as Tom leaned into her pressing deep inside her the pressure unbearable. They kissed urgently and Tom pulled his cock back to her entrance as she writhed in pulsating pleasure. She shivered from the emptiness of her hot cunt, which gushed like a stream. When he entered her again he did so with long hard deep strokes his balls slapping her clit with a force that triggered a series of blood curdling screams of joy from her.

" I love you Candy I'm going to cum in you deep and hard. I cant wait any longer.'

'Mmmmmm cum in me be mine cum in me! Fill my pussy with cream darling! Mmmmmmmmmmm I love you. "

Tom felt the pleasure fill every nerve ending with pleasure like his whole body was immersed in a warm spring. He felt himself shake to the core, his cock throb uncontrollably and with each throb his body felt the waves of endorphins fill his senses. Then he came spurting his pent up desire into this delectably nubile goddess. He thrust hard and deep burying his cock in her luscious well of desire. Each spurt of his cum elicited screams of pleasure from her as her tasty pussy vibrated around each throb pulsing in unison then clamping tight around him. He felt the sensation of intoxicated bliss and the feeling that his cock was being sucked into her and he drifted into the semi conscious state then passed into a deep sleep as she nestled in his arms whispering sweetly into his ear.

Their endorphin charged haze lasted until the early hours of the morning with Candy nestled against his shoulder as he fondled her silken hair and caressed her taut ass cheeks. Her cum soaked panties lay on the bed next to them. Candy looked even more spectacular naked and he seemed to be able to manage an almost permanent erection around her these days that didn't go un noticed or un appreciated.

' You know darling I don't think you have an erection problem any more do you?'

She playfully caressed his firming cock. And looked up at him with her translucent blue eyes.

' I've never had that problem around you but you're right I even get hard around other women now. ' He teased.

'So you did like Chloe last night. I should be jealous she's so pretty and has such fantastic tits. Just my luck darling to announce to you that I love you after all this time and you fall in lust with my younger bigger-titted best friend.'

"No I don't mean I want anyone else I just enjoyed the look of her.'

'It's ok honey I'm just teasing. I know you are the most faithful and devoted man I ever met and that's why I love you too. I've been thinking though'. I would kind of like to quit the club and move in with you. Only I know last night was pretty spectacular and everything but I was lying there with three cocks in me screaming the house down thinking of coming home with you and how good you make me feel. I was kind of bored to be honest. I mean you don't need to watch me any more you get it up better than most men and since you've started the marathon running thing you go all night and keep cumming. You're all I need at the moment.'

'Wow that's a pretty big step sweetheart, you'd really be happy with just me? What about Nathan I mean it was obvious to everyone that you couldn't resist him even now?'

' I do resist him though' I mean its true I love having sex with him but I don't love him and if I didn't go to the club he'd be out of site out of mind I guess. Well out of site anyway.'

'Ok but you'd have to do a farewell gig at the club no-one would ever forgive me if you left and I stopped being a patron- it's my money that runs the place half the time. You'd have to think of something really hot to leave them with. It would also test your resolve to know whether you really want to leave too.'

'Ok I agree to that and I think I have an idea too. How many pairs of my panties do you have?'

' Wow, that's like asking me how many times we've fucked isn't it... Hahaha.... You know I catalogue them and I know the story of each pair. Maybe about three hundred and seventy six, give or take a few. Why? '

' Oh my idea is that we choose the three panties that have the sexiest story attached to them and we have a lottery with all the club members and choose three winners and replay those stories with the winners outside the club to tease them and then bring them onto the stage for the finale. We'd do it afterwards as usual but they'd get to keep the panties. What do you think?'

' That's amazing and so sexy and it gives members an equal chance of winning the prize. I think I know which three panties too. One is a story of jealousy, another of extreme delayed gratification and the last one is that pair that has the little vibrator in them that can be controlled by a cell phone with blue tooth. You're so creative Candy Oh god I'm so hard for you again.'

Her kisses got bigger and wetter and slurped all over him kissing, running wet lips over him, nibbling, touching him with her hands and masturbating him. He throbbed and moaned more and more. She ran her finger nails across his balls lightly and touched him with feather like touch, blew warm air across it and then just gobbled him sucked and took as much of his cock in her mouth as possible she was so excited by his moans her pussy was dribbling wetness. Somewhere in there he exploded and she swallowed and felt the hot spurts in her throat. She kept on going like a woman possessed. He was moaning and telling me how hot she was and she just kept going. His cock was still rock hard and she watched it throb and grabbed his cock once more and ran it round each of her nipples making them so hard. He just moaned and said, 'Daddy wants your sweet ass.' Tom began kissing her again tenderly sweetly; his hand reached down to masturbated her until she came continuously. Then he kissed his way down her chest suckling her while he touched her clit he inserted fingers into her hot little ass hole first one then two then three. It was going to be a tight fit three felt amazing and he finger fucked her through some more delicious orgasms fondling her clit with his other hand. He moved his head closer to her pussy and began to kiss it his fingers still wiggling and thrusting into her hot tight ass, per pussy was soaked and her clit was so sensitive.

His tongue was lapping at her pussy while his fingers invaded her tight asshole she was in ecstasy moaning and thrashing about. In the middle of a huge climax he returned to face and kiss her. She felt his cock touch her tiny tight little hole. She was aching for it. She spread her legs as he lifted her up so that he could put his cock inside her ass hole. Wetness rolled from her pussy into the crack of her ass cheeks and lubricated the opening and I squealed ' OH GOD ITS BIG'. He slid it into her gently. Filling her as she shivered and moaned and wriggled so it would continue to penetrate her deeply. Her hot little asshole stretched to take his gentle entry and her pussy continued to drizzle wetness. He was in so deep she could feel his balls against her ass and he way throbbing, she was pulsing too. Then he took it almost out and she screamed and begging him to put it back and he obliged pumping her screwing hot ass deep fast strokes and she was cumming continuously this time an anal inspired orgasm- it was delicious. He fucked her for ages and she wrapped my legs around him and bucked and kissed and scratched and bit him screaming the house down.

He stopped and turned her over and kissed her cheeks then entered from behind. That was even deeper. More orgasms. She got on top of him and rode him too he liked how tight, wet and hot she was pumping her pussy and ass alternately until he felt his orgasm rise inside him like a wild fire.. She could feel he was going to explode and she wanted him to so much. Just before he did. He flipped her onto my back and fucked her deep and hard his cock swelled her pussy contracted in the hugest orgasm and then POW he was squirting in her holding his cock inside her as deep as possible and she felt his hot spurts shooting into her hot ass.

'Tom. After we've done this last time at the club I want to have babies with you. That's what I find so attractive about you. You'd make such a wonderful Daddy.'

They kissed and cuddled throughout the night and the following week Candice moved in with him and they began to plan their last big tease party. To be continued....

12