Too Good To Be True Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand fell to her pussy and she began to soap her pussy lips gently until they parted. She began to shiver and moan. The soap was a thick creamy cylindrical bar and Anthony gasped as she forced it between her labia and parted her legs so the thick bar would enter her. She shuddered as moaned. Her left hand slid behind her between the crack of her buns and found her sweet buttonhole. Her finger entered and she rocked sensuously as one hand pressed the soap inside her and the other invaded her tight asshole. In moments she was cumming.

Anthony recalled how easily she came when men took her hot tight asshole. He had seldom tried anal or his partners would rarely let him more like it. Hers' was intriguing though. He wanted to fuck her hot tight asshole badly and made a mental not that tonight would see him enjoy his first real anal experience. After all she would beg him for it. She came noisily. He liked noisy women. Liked to know when they were cumming when they wanted more. Subtlety was wasted on him she screamed in pleasure as she rocked on her imaginary cocks her face contorted with pleasure her pussy drizzling wetness that exploded into bubbles and foam in the steamy bathroom.

When She finished she withdrew the soap and her fingers and washed off the suds. Running high-pressure shower taps on her pussy and between the cheeks of her ass until they were wet and shiny. She turned off the shower and reached for a towel as she got out, still ignoring Anthony. She dried herself and then redressed in a maddeningly slowly reverse strip tease. Anthony could not believe he had grown harder watching her dress. The last thing to put on were her stockings and shoes and Candy slid her luscious legs into each stocking slowly and sensuously smoothing them down and attaching them to the suspenders slowly and deliberately, then put on her heeled shoes.

She fussed with her hair re bunching it in the businesslike bun she had worn that showed off the petite features of her angelic countenance. She re-fixed the bobby-pins pulled an eyebrow pencil from her makeup bag and touched up her eyes and followed this by painting her lips with the glossy smooth lip-gloss that made her mouth look so appealing. Red stains were all over Anthony's shorts and the base of his cock was circled by their stain as a marker for how deeply she had taken his cock into her mouth. She smiled in the mirror and left the bathroom with Anthony nursing a major erection.

The thought of giving Candy a blowjob excited him. He wanted to taste her sweet nectar he wanted to make her scream for it just like she had done with him. He was good at eating pussy. Women loved his attentive and relentlessly eager mouth and tongue. She waited for him in his office sitting on his desk, legs crossed and the hem of her dress lifted to show off her legs. He walked straight up to her and kissed her fondling her breasts immediately like an impatient schoolboy on a first date.

She lifted her skirt to her waist and opened her legs so he could press against her. His cock was thick and hard and she felt her panties tingle with excitement as he ground against her. She resisted begging him to fuck her here and now and kissed him with an urgency that betrayed her readiness. He placed his flat hand against her steaming pussy and massaged it until she began to moan quietly. He massaged her clit through the soft sating and lace until she shivered in orgasm.

'Mmmmmm I'm so wet for you.'

She lay back on the desk the damp gusset of her sweet sexy panties beckoned him and he slid to his knees to cover them in ardent kisses. He covered her panties indiscriminately with kisses. women liked the unpredictable. He could have brought her off in seconds he boasted to himself but instead he would keep her on the edge of orgasm as she had done to him. Her panties flooded with her appreciation and she writhed and moaned as his concentrated attention to her clit.

He rolled down the hip band of the panties knowing he was forbidden to remove them and looked down voraciously at her hooded trigger. He flickered his tongue around her inner labia until her clit pushed it's way upward like an ear of corn ripening in the sun. He blew on it until she moaned and then gently guided his tongue around it and hummed gently. The vibrations sent shivers through her and as she began to tense from her impending orgasm he sucked her clit between his lips and rolled it around until she exploded.

From here on she would cum every few minutes and he would only have to blow on her or tease her with his tongue to start the climb to a new climax. He clutched the sexy panties in his fist holding one leg open and the hip band down so he could finger fuck her and suck her. Each luscious cry delivered a torrent of wetness that cam streaming from her pussy and made her contract with intense pleasure. She was moments away from begging him to cum in her hot pussy when his diary announced the time with its alarm. 'Lunch' he thought, 'I 've eaten.'

Candy composed herself and readjusted her skirt over her over ripe pussy. She kissed him longingly to thank him and encourage him to hold on a little longer. Her eyes showed she was weakening. It was his resolve to resist that had gotten them through the last forty-five minutes she was so ready for him her pussy felt perpetually slippery. She would have abandoned lunch and the whole prize to have him inside her.

They lunched without touching accompanied by Fiona and another older man from accounts who ogled both pretty girls with no subtlety. Fiona and Candy talked shopping and a stream of casual girl talk while the men nodded and consumed their steaks and both took advantage of every pleasant view offered by the girls. Lunch was a time for Candy to recollect her cool and reclaim her power over men so she ignored them both except for some acceptable flirting with the older guy.

They returned to the office and Anthony went to the boardroom to find already there. Wordlessly she unbuttoned her blouse and unfastened her skirt letting it drop to the floor. She stepped out of it gracefully and peeled off her bra and dropped it next to her blouse and skirt. She looked amazing in suspenders and stockings. Her deliciousness covered by the satin and lace panties that hugged her curvaceous hips and ass like paint, her slender waist, sweet flat belly and the gleam of her diamond piercing.

She walked towards him and kissed him letting his hands roam her form freely knowing he wanted her with an unstoppable hunger. Her smooth skins, her firm breasts, the luscious curves of her ass were explored tenderly. As they kissed she unzipped him and liberated his aching cock. She broke the kiss and turned around. He pressed up behind her his burgeoning cock tightly pressed against the smooth satin of her panties. He moaned as he felt himself throb. She reached behind and began to rub his cock tip between her panty-clad buns as he shivered.

'Mmmmmm there's so little that separates your cock from my pussy. Do you feel how hot I am for you? How wet. I can't wait for you to take me hard and deep. Do you want me Tony?'

Tony pressed harder against her and fondled her breasts cupping them and teasing the nipples. He slid one hand down inside her panties and began to masturbate her knowing she would be unable resist his entry once she began to cum again. She pulled his hand away from her pussy and looked up at him and they kissed as she turned around once more and took his cock to her panty front once more. She rubbed the tip between her labia and stroked him sliding back his foreskin and rubbing his cock hard as she slid it up and down her shiny panties. The wetness inside them increased and Tony began to quiver. She had brought him off again in moments and his cock was about to burst.

She stopped and pinched his tip again preventing all but a glistening pearl drop of cum from escaping. He swooned with the pleasure of it and no sooner had he recovered than she repeated the activity two or three times. In the next hour she kept him on the edge of madness until she drew him to him and urged him to push at her panties. His cock wrapped in her gusset pierced her pussy and entered an inch. Her hot juices swirled around it her panties were sodden with desire. His cock was inside her tight opening wrapped in her diaphanous panties. He came like a summer storm without warning spurting inside her entrance. The pressure of her soft panties stretched across his cock tip was like being inside her deep. The intensity of his orgasm brought a smile to her face as she held his cock steadfastly against her pussy entrance. She smiled as she let go of him and re dressed.

' I want you.' Is all she whispered as she left the room.

Anthony recovered his composure and showered in the executive bathroom where Candy had stripped for him. When he returned to his office she had gone for the day. He clicked on the email message that directed him to the videoconference page. On the page were images of him and her. He clicked through them one at a time re-living his erotic day and marveling at how beautiful she was. He too liked the idea of an audience. They had wired every inch of his office the bathroom and boardroom, even the restaurant showed images of the girls up skirt beneath their table. He chuckled to himself about the image as a major stud at the club in the future. He had made their major star beg for it. It was unmistakable on the clips. She wanted it even more than he. Tonight he would enjoy her.

He left work early and luxuriated in a bath before dousing himself with pheromone charged cologne and choosing his best tailor made designer clothing. He arrived at the club in time for dinner with her. All semblance of restraint melted when he saw her.

She was dressed in a tight white cocktail dress that swirled around her waist. The boyleg panties lay beneath them sticky from their day's adventures a new low cut bra; suspenders and stockings completed the sexy ensemble. They dispensed with dinner and even any foreplay before her dress was on the floor next to his pants as soon as we entered our room. He masturbated her as they kissed making her cum quickly and easily in moments.

'I want you! I have to fuck you tonight. I demand it!' He almost screamed at her as she took his cock in to her hand and he plunged two fingers into her sopping pussy and finger fucked her

'God you are so damn tight, so wet. I want to be inside you so badly. Please! Please!'

She I loved it when men beg or get so hot they could tear her clothes off He was past hot he steamed like a hot pool with a geyser about to erupt.

'OOOOH yes, yes mm it feels so good. I'm cumming.' She shivered as his fingers squelched inside her thrusting inside her aching pussy and slapping his palm against her clit.

Her undies stretched aside and soaked with the squirts from my excitement. He pulled his fingers from her indicating that it was time for his cock to go in.

She pulled his cock against her panty front and glided the tip over the wet silk.

' Does this remind you of anything? Only a fine piece of silk separates your cock from my hot wet tight cunt. You want it real bad don't you?'

'OH God yes let me fuck you now.'

She kissed him wildly as she continued to rub his cock against her pussy pushing it against the fabric and letting her panty wrap around his cock again as they had done earlier. His cock slid into her tightness a little he gasped and pulled it from me.

He expected her to slide her panties aside and let him plunge into her but she wriggled from his grip to her knees and took his cock into her mouth.

'Oh God I've forgotten how good you are at this.'

'Then you don't want me to stop.' She teased.

'Oh God no.'

He moaned and she blew warm air across his tip then traced a line with my tongue from the tip to his balls, which were swollen out of all proportion. I sucked them into my mouth and swirled her tongue over them. She slid her hands over his shaft and pumped liked she had earlier that day and he began to moan long and low. She covered his cock in tiny wet kisses that led to her tongue feverently flickering over it. When he was screaming for her to eat him, she sucked his cock into her mouth and pumped it with her head bobbing furiously up and down on him. Her shiny blonde mane cascading around her eager face as she sucked him, her hands and fingers were everywhere her mouth and tongue were not. She caressed, squeezed tickled and ran her fingernails across his balls and cock with featherlike touch. His cock throbbed uncontrollably and he was screaming

'I want to cum let me cum all over you.' at the top of his voice.

She pulled her mouth from him and once again used the Masters and Johnson pinch technique. His cock sent one huge spurt of cum into her open waiting mouth and then her vice-like grip prevented the explosions continuing. He was shaking and moaning his orgasm continued despite the absence of semen. When it subsided, she let go of his cock and licked the tip clean and rose to kiss him with my sticky mouth.

'Mmmmmm you taste sweet. She said as she kissed him longingly and he panted exhausted from the near explosion.

Neither of them could wait any longer they had already skipped all formality and foreplay.

'Tony I want you to tear my dress off, rip off my bra and fuck me hard and deep. Show me how much you want me.'

Tony grabbed the front of the fine silk dress his fingers inside her cleavage pulling her towards him and kissing her then ripping the dress from her. She undid his belt and pants and as he kissed her like a maniac all over her neck and face, she managed to draw his cock to her and spread her legs. He tore her bra off and buried his face in her tits as she caressed his cock eagerly stroking him, as he bit her nipples roughly, she winced and squealed.

'Ouch! Fuck me, give me that beautiful cock inside me. I am so wet for you, so tight. Do me hard and deep. Fuck me!'

His hand slid to her ass cheeks and he ripped one leg of her panties leaving her pussy exposed.

'Put it in me now. ' She screamed urging him on.

She guided his cock to her delicious entrance. They had been waiting all day for this. He pushed into her roughly urgently and she wiggled her ass until he began to moan. His long, thick over excited cock slid past her slick tight lips and she felt her pussy erupt in a satisfied wetness as she squirted over him. He panted almost as if he had already cum and she felt his balls against her skin, his cock throb inside her.

'Give me that big cock. Make me cum!'

He began to slide his cock into me hard and deep moaning ecstatically with each thrust and sending me into a series of shivers and groans. He thrust hard and deep grabbing my ass cheeks and pumping into me like a man possessed. His cock throbbed inside me I felt my excited pussy contract around his swollen engorged cock. Each time he brought her to an earth shattering orgasm, she could see his satisfied smile. He pulled from her and she looked up at him and turned over on all fours on the bed.

'I love it from behind.' she cooed. ' It goes in so deep.'

She positioned herself at the edge of the bed and he stood beside her and plunged his cock into her again once more delighting in her frequent and violent orgasms, clutching her hips and slapping her ass hard as he thrust into her hot dripping cunt.

He lay on the bed and she straddled him and guided his cock to her pussy. She knew he would not be able to control his orgasm once she was on top of him.

'I'm going to make you cum. Do you want me?'

'Oh God yes, yes!'

His cock was so big, so engorged and distorted that she had to relax her muscles to get his cock into her again when she had him deep inside her and wetness drizzled into his lap she began to ride hard and fast and his cock throbbed uncontrollably like it had when she had used her hand and mouth. He was moaning, shouting 'Yes', 'It feels so good', and she stopped at the tip dribbling wetness down his throbbing shaft then plunging down deep. He reached up, squeezed her tits, and then grabbed her hips as they gyrated wildly, then holding him deep inside her gyrating on top of him clamping her pelvic floor muscles around his thick ness.

She matched his violent swelling throbbing cock with her own velvet wetness clamping him. She began to shiver and shake and cum wildly, and somewhere in her ecstasy, he flipped her onto her front again and directed his cock to her hot tight little ass hole. His cock was slick with her copious juices and the trickles of her excitement lubricated the opening. She drew a deep breath as he plunged his cock into her hot tight ass hole. He lunged deep and she split the air with her cries.

He only lasted long enough to feel the tightness of her depths nothing could prevent him from cumming inside her he buried his cock in her and felt the shiver of his bursting, spurting and spraying cock locked inside her hot hole. She scratched, bit, hugged and kissed him like a wild cats as their mutual orgasms flowed together in a cacophony of moans and screams, their bodies shaking and exhausted. His spent cock inside her hot asshole oozing his cum.

He slid out of her and kissed her. Then buried his head in her sticky pussy and suckled her once more to another sweet orgasm returning to kiss her full sweet mouth to kiss her with his own sticky lips.

She straddled him again and guided his donkey dick towards her pussy and pushed it roughly between her aching lips. He arched his back to push inside her and within a few delicious moments, her sodden pussy engulfed his thickness entirely. She slumped forward on him and they savoured the moment. She leaned across to the bedside stable for a bottle of lubricant and poured it on her hands.

'Tony stepped forward knowingly as she rubbed the liquid over his cock and her ass opening. He was going to get an unforgetable lesson in anal sex.

'Put it in me again. '

She commanded and he pressed his cock against the tight button of her anus and pushed urgently into her. She felt so complete so erotic, so exquisite. They lay still for a moment then she beckoned to Tony to fuck her slowly and he obediently clasped her hips from behind firmly and screamed about how tight and good it was.

It wasn't a long fuck by any measures but so intense. For ten minutes or a half hour she almost lost consciousness but his cock belted into her and one orgasm led to another and another until her mind and body flooded with endorphins felt like it was floating in a sea of orgasms, rocked by big waves and ripples alike.

Then the storm hit and she felt the bursting cum shoot in her asshole again flaunting the club rule. She didn't care she wanted desperately to feel him explode in her and he could not have withdrawn even if he'd wanted to. His cock burst like a water main inside her ass and he screamed uncontrollably as he did.

' OH God its so fucking hot, so GOOOOOOOOOD.'

He came in waves of hot spurts that sent chills through her and rocked her between one orgasm and the next. Her blood curdling screams filled the air until they collapsed on the bed exhausted and she covered him with excited kisses. Cum oozed from her hot ass and ran down between her succulent buns. She felt unbelievably sexy.

They lay, panting and tingling with sexual energy, His cock rose to her challenges two more times and explored the velvet beauty of her pussy cumming on her sweet belly and in her eager mouth. Her insatiable lust kept driving him to new highs and he coaxed her to countless climaxes before the evening ended. She slid off the torn panties and wiped the cum from her body and from his spent exhausted cock and brought them to his nose so he could inhale their scent of their hot day and orgasm filled night.