Too Good to be True Pt. 02

Story Info
Our free vacation really begins collecting payment from us.
10.2k words
4.27
9.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimberau
kimberau
21 Followers

Another naked man splashed into the pool beside me, snapping me out of my shock. I quickly started to move toward the edge of the pool where others were all climbing out and being herded away. Then I heard a familiar and exasperated "Oh, Fuck me!" My wife surfaced from her plunge into the adjacent pool looking as horrified as all the other women who were struggling to cover their breasts and crotches with their arms and hands. "Henri?!" she called out. Couples were all trying to locate one another amidst the continued onslaught of new naked bodies shooting out of the tubes. I wrapped my arms around my wife, but we were coaxed to move along by some men with what looked like cattle-prongs. A loud speaker squelched over by a large pavilion before a female voice attempted to break the chaos: "Please take a seat in the pavilion and move away from the pools to allow other visitors to arrive safely. We will address all your concerns momentarily. Rest assured that we have taken all measures to meet our obligations to our guests."

A few men and women protested verbally before being prodded by naked, but very muscular men with black arm bands carrying long sticks with two prongs on the end. Seeing one man drop to his knees when he was hit by an electric shock was enough to convince people to keep their distance from the prods. Slowly people settled into seats and looked to the stage where a middle-aged woman sat in front of a microphone on a raised bar-stool. Like everyone else, she was completely nude with the exception of a plastic band on her right wrist and a small blue band around her right bicep similar to the black bands the muscular men - probably our 'prison' guards wore. I saw a variety of other people with blue, red, green, and pink arm bands around the pavilion and pushing trolleys or otherwise working around the resort behind it. None of the guests had an arm band. Clearly the staff had been on the island for some time as anybody whose skin wasn't naturally dark showed absolutely no sign of tan lines, including around the bands on their arms which must have been a recent addition. Unlike the guests, the workers seemed to be going about a very normal routine in the nude. A small number of the guests had big smiles on their faces, but most were like us - stunned and nervous about what the future would hold for us... and all too sure what the contracts really meant sinking in.

"You have no ri-" One man began to yell out, but the woman stood up and stared him down before raising the microphone to her mouth. "You know what you signed, and the sooner you get on board with the program, the better off you'll be." She smiled and looked down at the crowd. Up to this point, the shock of our situation kept my senses a little dulled. "I know you're all in a bit of shock at the moment, but by the end of two weeks we're confident you'll be quite pleased by the prize you won and that you had a tremendous opportunity to be here. How pleased, like with any vacation will depend on you. So, yes... this is an all nude, all adult resort and we expect to film some commercials for our primary clients, but you will be paid exceedigly well for any projects that you sign up for." She took in a deep breath that seemed to cause an auto-response from many in the audience who unconsciously duplicated the action. The woman was quite tall and her muscles were well toned. When she stood at the front of the stage with her legs a comfortable distance apart for someone wearing a dress, we could clearly see puffy red labia topped off with a small patch of trimmed black hairs. Her stomach showed smooth hints of well-defined abs below her large B or small C sized breasts. Her voice settled to a friendly tone after the deep breath. "All of you won an all expense paid vacation that will indeed be an enjoyable and profitable experience. You won the vacations because you were observed drawing people together and giving a very positive vibe to the resorts you stayed at. The following presentation will give you a quick glimpse of the impact you have had on other people, and why we chose you for our ultimate experience."

A large screen started coming down from the back of the stage and a projector's light beamed into focus. Surprisingly, there was enough shade under the roof to clearly see the show which showed images of people at different resorts around the world, every short scene depicted laughter, hugs, dancing, and all around smiles. Near the end of the montage, there were numerous scenes that showed Kimber and I at our vacation last year. They seemed to portray a couple with near-magical qualities of charm, but we knew the reality; everyone at the resort was so relaxed and just got along with all the other vacationers - there wasn't anything special about the two of us. Nonetheless, the editing seemed to imply that everyone's happiness really depended on the central couple in each scene. We recognized some of the faces from those who sat near us, as well as that red-headed woman I saw screaming into the pool moments ago. In the few shots of her, she was tanning topless and clearly enjoying the reactions from men who all stopped by to chat with her. The show faded after the lengthy montage showing Kimber and I. The woman came to the edge of the stage, this time with two shiny gold bracelets in her hand. "I'm sure you all read about the extra cash you can get by acting in scenes with our grand prize winners... Could Henri and Kimber please come up."

"Oh Fuck!" Kimber gasped. We had to stand up and go to the stage, with our shaved crotches. With the thought of all those women looking at me, my penis began to thicken despite the shock of the circumstances we found ourselves in! We sat frozen in our seats, but two young men approached either end of our row of seats and pointed their prods toward us. "You two, come along." One thing about my pragmatic wife was a quick switch from emotional stress to taking control of the situation and working to make things... work. She stood up and took my hand and started to lead me pass other couples as I tried to cover my penis from view with the other hand. It was made more difficult as we had our bare asses passing in front of other couples as we made our way to the end of the row. We turned toward the stage as the announcer requested everyone give us a hand. "These are our grand prize winners, Henri and Kimber. They will be wearing these golden bracelets and you should seek to be nearby when you get the opportunity because if you are even in the background of a scene they are in, you will earn extra cash. If you have selected a script that either or both of them are involved in, you'll we be paid at least double your regular amount that equates to the prize level you won." As she clapped her hands, a few of the people in the audience gave a reluctant but similar response.

When the woman took my right arm to put the bracelet on, my cock betrayed me and hardened quickly. It was the first time another woman has been this close to me when I was naked in decades. I knew Kimber was equally flushed with excitement and not just stressed because of her full body exposure to a crowd of men and women who were not only smiling, but actually beginning to put more effort into applauding... and slowly all the men in the front row started responding in the same fashion as me. To Kimber's surprise, the young man who had accompanied us from our seats was fully erect and smiling at her.

"This is fucking stupid. I demand my cloth-" a man screamed for a second as he was zapped by one of those prods and he fell unconscious, but was caught by the guard. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Please remain calm. He'll be fine. We realize you'll need a little time to adjust to your new reality, and we seriously want you to enjoy your stay. There are guides at each pathway that will scan your bracelets and point you towards your cabins where you will find a copy of your signed agreement, a list of the payment schedules per photos or scenes, and on your television you'll find the full menu of scenes to sign up for. Lunch will be served in an hour's time. You will not be charged for any food or drinks during your stay unless you don't meet the terms and conditions of one scene or photo shoot per day which includes this afternoon and evening. The less, -er intensive choices will go quickly, so it's best you decide before lunch." She put down her microphone as the people were directed out of their seats toward one of three paths where their bracelets were scanned and they were pointed down different routes. "Henri, Kimber... your personal assistant will be along shortly. You will come out of this experience quite wealthy if you play your cards right. However, many of the main projects have already been determined for you... oh, here comes Sabrina now." She pointed toward the pools where a young brunette with a significant grin on her face was jogging toward us. She had quite a hairy crotch, but her pussy lips still managed to be visible as one side hung out about an inch or so beyond her bush.

My penis drooled with pre-cum as Sabrina threw her arms around Kimber. "I can't believe I finally get to meet you two!" She had a bit of a sing-song accent, perhaps Irish. Suddenly, her hand was on my cock! "We'll just push this aside for now." She stood on her toes and kissed my cheek. "We knew you guys would be fun, but boldly shaved smooth for the grand entrance!" She winked back at Kimber. "Feels so good, doesn't it?" She let go of my penis, gently wiping her hand on her hip. "Now, follow me. We have a longer walk than everyone else." She had to be in her mid-twenties at the most. I couldn't believe she had grabbed me like that. Her breasts were much smaller than Kimber's and perky was an understatement. Kimber smiled as we started to follow the young woman. "She is cute," she whispered, "but, I think we're in a ton of trouble." Sabrina stopped and turned, her eyes widening a bit - "Oh, I'm sorry. You weren't expecting this - just like the other guests? I thought they would have given you more info." She glanced down at our shaved genitals and smirked. "Well, Looks like you came prepared for a good time anyway. I'll give you the whole scoop at your cabin. You're lucky to be away from the crowds except when you need to be - those golden bands should keep you both busy though."

"There's no way that we're goin-" Sabrina bit her lip and let go of their hands. "Listen, there's a broadcast scheduled in a couple of minutes that will explain everything - and um, I'm so sorry. Really. I swear that I'll do anything at all to help smooth things over, but the contracts you signed have to be met or -" she took our hands and smiled with what may have been compassion or empathy. "Let's not go there just yet. Let's watch the broadcast and discuss this more at your cabin." The rest of the walk was in silence as we moved further away from the main facilities toward a beautiful beach. Next to the beach stood a few thousand square foot structure. We could see a sizeable kitchen and living room through the huge windows nearest to us.

The cabin certainly lacked nothing in the way of luxurious comfort. There was a fully stocked bar, wine fridge, kegs of beer on tap, a pool table, a bedroom with a clear walk out to the beach and Kimber noted that beautiful view offered no curtains to block out voyeurs. "Your copy of the terms and conditions is on the table there." she pointed at the dining room table before heading towards the bar - "Beer or wine?" she smiled, but didn't wait to start pouring a tall dark draught... "Henri, I think you'll love this one." She glanced at Kimber who was sitting down at the table, "Pinot for us?" Kimber just nodded, then absently picked up the papers and glanced down at them. The stapled copy of the terms and conditions, signed by us was unmistakable. Beside that was another sheet with dollar amounts listed... and her eyes widened: "As the Grand Prize couple, any nude photographs taken of Kimber or Henri that is used in a slideshow or montage for advertising purposes will be paid at a minimum of $1000; $5000 will be awarded for any erotic poses taken. The schedule for -" before she could read further the television beeped and turned itself on.

"We hope you've had a quick glance at the payment schedules for your prize levels and are pleased by what we offer. Our benefactors, some of which are actually amongst you spare no expense to entertain themselves and prospective partners in financing future programs that take every day people and put them into a safe adult's only environment. By safe, we mean that this resort protects you from harm by constantly monitoring behaviours of all guests and staff while encouraging people to break free of any inhibitions and enjoy their time with us. The scripts for all scenes are available from the main menu by clicking your remote on the 'paper' icon to the right of the title. Names of guests who have signed up for a script will be displayed by the time-slot and location column here." An arrow appeared on the screen pointing to an otherwise blank column beside a title that read "Casual walk on the beach, 2 females; 1:35pm, South Beach (see red umbrella); - - ; 'paper icon'." "This scene for example requires two females to walk along the beach, filming starts at 1:35pm (be there at least 10 minutes before start)."

The arrow on the screen clicked on the paper icon and a page popped-up that read "Two women, hand in hand are walking along the beach laughing and enjoying the warmth of the sun on their skin. The women stop, embrace and kiss deeply for a moment before continuing on." The pop-up disappears and the woman from earlier appears on the screen. "Scenes like this are quite frequently the first ones to fill up. In this case, only 2 guests can sign up to earn cash for the scene. It is important to remember though that everyone must sign up for at least 1 scene per day to maintain your end of the terms and conditions; failure to participate will result in full reimbursement of your prize which is a minimum of $45K before your travel costs are included. Anyone breaking the contract will be held in a cell until the full costs are recouped." She smiled before continuing "If you want to have a little revenge on any of the staff at this facility you can request them by the number on their colored arm-bands located here - except for anyone with a red band."

I glanced at Sabrina when I heard that - she had a red band. "How does someone get a red band?" I asked. Sabrina smirked, but the t.v. provided the answer. "The red bands are worn by staff members whose duties require them to be available for tasks throughout the day - like our photographers, camera crews and some personal assistants. Everyone else, including security guards and myself can be required to participate in a scene you choose to partake in by nominating us... and you can decide which role we play in the scene... like this one." The screen returned to the menu with a title "Tanya's Redemption." The screen then just flickered and returned to the main menu screen. Sabrina chimed in "That was Tanya, in case you were wondering. Now, I'm your personal assistant and am required to be available to both of you, but as this" she pointed to her arm band "indicates, I am expected to be kept busy by the crew with arrangements for schedules etc... On your bands, there's a small button here." She pushed a little button on Kimber's band which caused her red band to glow pink and buzz. "That tells me that it's Kimber who is looking for my assistance. I'll make every effort to get to your location at any time, but it will depend on my other chores and whether your husband also -" she nodded at me to push the button. Her band buzzed and glowed blue now. "Is there anything else I can help you with before lunch?"

We just looked on in stunned silence until Kimber managed "This is all too much...", but I could see she was already moving toward managing the situation in her mind. Sabrina put her hand on Kimber's shoulder, "I'm sorry you weren't given the heads up as Grand Prize winners, but I'll do everything I can to make things easier for you - it's just... I don't think I can change much. I'd suggest you pick a scene soon before the easier ones are all taken, but unfortunately as the Grand Prize winners you are pre-scheduled for a scene immediately after lunch to get things going. It's the one called Swim-up bar and - um... I'll let you read about it. I've got to go help the director with the afternoon schedules."

Kimber glanced down at the paper, "Henri, they expect us to -" she started to cry, but cursed the tears away. "-it's that we have to do things like masturb-" she started laughing "masturbate in front of people, and fuck while they film us! I'm not a porn star! Look at me. They've got rather boring fantasies if they think watching us stroke each other is going to be exciting."

Sabrina left, and I clicked on the Swim-up bar title... then sat down in shock. My wife gasped seeing 5 Female, 1 Male - and beside the list one of the female names was already filled in with her name in Gold, and the sole male column filled in with mine. Then she broke into outrageous laughter.

Five women are drinking at a swim-up bar and celebrating an engagement. They are on a girls' vacation as a last hoorah for their friend -F2- who will be getting married soon. -Kimber- orders a round of shots, then raises her glass to the others and toasts a challenge: " '-F2-' has to give the next guy who swims up a hand-job." The girls all laugh while '-F2-' protests. The others toss back their shots and wait for her to. "You guys are evil. What if-"

"Wait!" '-F3-' giggles as she sees an older man entering the far end of the pool. -Henri- looks their way before diving underwater. The women watch him swim in the direction of the bar. '-F4-' comments on his ass, saying that for an old guy, he's got that much going for him. They break into laughter just as he comes up for air a few feet away from the bar. He greets them with a nod and calls for beer to the bartender. As he was reading that line all the F2's were replaced with -Kristine-. Kimber actually snorted, her laughter uncontrollable... - "Well, someone just agreed to play with you..."

"Us." I responded, "There's a part for you in this too."

She managed to control her laughter with a deep breath: "Maybe, so far it just looks like you're supposed to get a hand-job from - Kristine while the rest of the girls just celebrate." she thought that might be a reasonable step for the first 'show' if there was such a thing.

"I'm okay with that." she decided. "I don't see how we can get out of this." I shrugged my shoulders, "I wanted to take you to a nude beach and even imagined having sex out doors with you, but..." my hands indicated the t.v. "Do we even have a choice?" "There's only another half hour before lunch - and then we're supposed to just -" sighing in frustration.

Kimber let out a long breath, then calmly took charge of her emotions "We aren't alone in this. Everybody out there - except for the organizers of all this are as shocked as we are." She began.

"But -" I cut in, still not capable of reigning in my emotional stress. My wife continued in a calm voice - "Henri... babe. It's going to be okay. We'll survive this and never see these people again. We just have to get through it - and that means, playing along if we can."

"How are you so calm?" my voice relaxed ever so slightly.

"I'm not. I'm just thinking that if all they're asking of us is to put on a show - even pornographic ones - that we can do it. We can make it through this."

She then looked back at the t.v. - "Look, who knows anything about this Kristine - but she's signed up already to give you a hand-job, knowing it was you." Just then, all the F3's were replaced with "Janice". "We don't know what Janice just signed up for, but you see other people are considering their choices and deciding to participate in some porn-making with the two of us... and they know what they're signing up for and with -" she waved her hands indicating her naked body - "this and " she pointed at me.

kimberau
kimberau
21 Followers