Too Great a Temptation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers

There was a nice little country inn not too far from the cabin where I had become something of a regular, and that's where we went for dinner.

It was like we were when we were in high school; we couldn't keep our hands off each other. I had missed him more than I had expected, and he had missed me just as much, if not more.

He just smiled when I told him what I was going to do; that I was going to take early retirement from the company and pursue something close to home, something that didn't involve travel. He knew I was sacrificing a lot, and he was truly grateful.

I was trembling with desire when we arrived back at the cabin. As soon as we got in the door, Howard pulled me to him and we kissed – deep, hard and long. Our tongues were like duelists as they jousted together.

As we broke apart, we just stared at each other as our hands quickly unbuttoned each other's shirts. I gasped as Howard's hands softly caressed by tits and squeezed my throbbing, rock-hard nipples.

My hands drifted down to the prominent bulge in his jeans, and I was pleasantly surprised to feel how hard he was. I wanted it, wanted it bad.

In seconds we were standing naked together in the den of the cabin, as the warm rays of the setting sun bathed the room in a sensual glow.

I sat Howard down on the leather sofa and crawled between his legs. I hefted his cock and balls, and ran my hands up the purple shaft. My tongue was right behind, and I licked up the throbbing ridge, around the veiny shaft, up to the sensitive area right under his crown, finally over the mushroom head.

A thick flow of pre-cum was already flowing, and I stared at it for just a moment, then swiped it up with my tongue. I pressed my attack with my lips, letting them melt over the head and into my mouth.

I don't when I've ever tasted anything more intoxicating, more delicious than Howard's cock right then. It had that familiar funkiness to it that had my pussy gushing with desire.

I worked my mouth down, taking about two-thirds of his cock, then back up and back down again, letting my husband have the full brunt of my cocksucking expertise.

After several minutes, I pulled my mouth off Howard's cock and just stared at it. I'd never seen it so hard, so big. It was almost like a ripe plum ready to burst. And, truthfully, I was afraid to keep that up for fear that he'd come too soon.

But Howard was about to surprise me again. He reached behind my head with both hands and pulled me back to his cock, using more force than he ever had before.

"Come on, baby, you can do better than that," he said in a forceful tone of voice. "Suck it, and don't worry about making me come. I've made some changes there, too."

While I sucked eagerly on Howard's cock, he told me that he'd gone to see his physician about erectile dysfunction, and that he had been prescribed Cialis. He'd dropped one earlier in the evening, and it was working like a charm.

I felt a thrill run through my body, and I reached down with one hand to lightly massage my pussy. My juices were flowing freely just at the thought that Howard had swallowed his pride and sought help for his – for our – flagging sex life together.

It told me that he really cared about me, that he wanted to please me, and that he was willing to do whatever it took to make himself someone who could ring my bell and rattle my bones.

I worked my mouth happily up and down Howard's iron shaft, then pulled my mouth away, bent down and sucked his balls into my mouth, one after the other then both at the same time. My whole body was buzzing with need, and Howard was ready to take where I wanted to go.

He pulled me up and we switched places on the couch. I lay back, spread my legs, ran two fingers through my bubbling labia and told Howard to have some dessert. He grinned and got his whole mouth on my pussy, sucking the pink flesh, then parting the lips with his tongue.

I could feel a powerful orgasm picking up steam as we worked his mouth on my spastic cunt, and the thought galvanized me. I grabbed his hair pulled his face away from my crotch and begged him to please, God, fuck me.

I thought maybe we'd move into the bedroom, where we'd always fucked before, but Howard was full of surprises. He ordered me – ordered me, now – to get on my knees, and I complied eagerly. I knelt on the sofa, with my legs spread, thrust my ass into the air and awaited my first fuck in two months.

Again, I'm not sure what I expected, but what I got was Howard ramming his cock like a pile driver into my velvety cunt. He pushed his hard cock up me so hard it audibly forced the air out of my lungs, and he didn't let up. He gripped my butt cheeks and fucked me hard and fast, the way I liked it.

"You want to get fucked hard, huh?" he growled. "You want to get fucked good, do ya? Well, from now on that's what you're gonna get. Hard, fast and good. You belong to me, woman, and I'm not sharing you with anybody ever again."

Through the orgasmic fog that was veiling my mind, I idly wondered if the pod people had come from Planet X and replaced my husband with some alien. But if that was the case, hey, it worked for me.

Howard was working his cock like a machine in my cunt and my climax was building like a volcano. I felt a soaring joy as I realized that we were going to do it, that Howard was going to make me come. And with a squeal, a long gasp and loud moan, I exploded in a tremendous orgasm.

I twitched and twittered all over Howard's cock, as all of the weeks of deprivation poured out like the juice from my pussy, and Howard never missed a beat. He just kept right on fucking me, hard, fast and steady.

Incredibly, I could feel another climax crashing to a head right behind the first one, and I writhed in ecstasy as it burst through me with incredible power.

And now I could hear Howard beginning to grunt hard, and pant, as he hit the nut strokes. I urged him on with all the power I had left in my voice.

"Oh yeah, baby, come on," I yelled. "Come on, fuck me like a champ, give me that big, beautiful cock. Come on, Howard honey, do it, do it. Come on, fill my slut pussy with your cum! I'm a slut just for you, baby, only for you. Oh, oh, OH!"

I think that's what did it. With a sound something like a snarl, Howard fucked me really fast about six hard strokes, then sank his cock to the hilt and spewed an absolute gusher of cum deep in my twitching hole. Even as I felt his cum fill me to the brim, I could feel another climax working to the surface.

And Howard still wasn't finished, not by a long shot. The second he finally quit shooting cum in me, he wrenched his still semi-hard cock from my gaping pussy, knelt behind me and gave me what had now become his signature.

He clamped his mouth on my freely flowing pussy and sucked all of his thick, creamy cum from me, and I mean he sucked hard, so he could pull every drop from the deepest part of me. And when he had my pussy reasonably clean, and had swallowed everything I had to give him, he slashed his tongue up and stabbed at my anus.

That was the trigger for me. I shuddered as my third orgasm of the night rippled through my body from the feeling of Howard's tongue working at my asshole. Howard was in a frenzy as he licked my ass, then slipped two fingers in my backside.

He finger-fucked my ass for a minute or two, getting it nice and gooey, then pulled his hand away and turned me around to face him. Howard had a look of love on his face, but also intensity. He was staking his claim to me, once and for all, and he wanted me to know it.

"You like it up the ass?" he said through clenched teeth. "Well, here, suck on this, get me hard again, and I'll fuck your ass until you beg for mercy. You want to be a slut? Well, you're my slut now, forever and always."

Howard held his cock in his fist, and he pushed it at my face. I opened my mouth to take him in, but first he slid the head all over my face, getting our combined goo all over me. I laughed wickedly at that. My beloved husband was doing me just exactly the way I wanted. He was treating me like a slut, and I loved it.

After a few seconds of rubbing his cock all over my face, he thrust it into my open mouth and I began to suck on it greedily. I wanted him hard as a rock again, so he could fuck my ass, fuck me to oblivion.

It didn't take much before his cock was once again a raging purple monster, and Howard didn't let up. As soon as he was fully hard again, he turned me back around so I was leaning on the sofa and took up his position behind me. But he stopped momentarily.

"Pull you butt open," he commanded. "Show me that hole, show me how much you want me to stick my hard cock in your ass."

I reached back and pulled myself open, giving him as wide a target as possible.

"Ummmmm, yeah, baby," I purred. "Fuck my ass, Howard. Fuck me like a cheap whore. Fuck me like I know you can. Fuck! Just use me, baby."

I felt the wet drizzle as he spit on my open anus, then worked it into my open hole. I needed him to stick it in me hard, the way I liked.

"Please, baby, ram it in my ass hard," I panted. "Don't worry about anything, just get that thing in my ass and fuck me hard!"

And, Jesus, did he. I felt the head of his cock at my rear opening, and suddenly I felt him push his way – hard – into my rectum in one howling thrust.

I screamed and he gasped as his cock plunged as far as it could go in my buttery ass. My butt was high in the air and he was as high on his knees as possible as he got right up to ramming speed within the first few strokes.

I was in heaven as Howard – my man, my husband, the only lover I wanted – fucked me like a jackhammer. I was soaring to yet another powerful orgasm from the feeling of his cock fucking my ass with hard, fast, methodical thrusts.

The moment I reached under my body and found my impossibly swollen clit, I went stone crazy. I felt one of the most powerful climaxes I'd ever experienced race through my body like quicksilver. I quaked and quivered as the orgasm took me along on a tidal wave of passion.

As I flowed straight into another powerful climax, and another one after that, I could hear Howard mumbling some kind of gibberish as his thrusts became harder and jerkier. He was getting close, but I was beyond words. I was in some kind of nether zone where intelligent speech was impossible.

Faster and harder, Howard pumped his cock back and forth in my ass, and I could feel him quicken, when he suddenly ripped his cock from my ass, stood up, spun me around and shot another fountain of cum all up and down my face.

I howled in delight as I felt the hot cum rain on my face. And I showed him, then, that I was right in the same place he was, when I took his cock from his grasp and stuffed it in my mouth.

I cleaned his slimy, dirty cock of everything that was coating it, then looked up at my love with utter devotion as I slid his cock over my lips and tongue. My face was covered with Howard's cum, and I wore it like a badge of honor.

Howard looked back down at me with a look of satisfaction and triumph, as he pulled me up from the floor and we embraced.

"I love you, Shelley," he whispered. "Always have, always will."

Tears flowed from my eyes as I thought about how close I came to throwing this man away. I buried my face in his shoulder.

"Howard, I am so sorry for all the hurt I've caused you," I said in a quavering voice, when I had composed myself a little bit. "I'll spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you. I love you more than you will ever know, and I am truly honored, honored and humbled to know that you love me enough to forgive me for what I've done. Not many men would have."

"Shelley, I'm only going to say this once," he said, as we fell to the sofa together in satisfied exhaustion. "I will never mention what happened, I will never hold it against you, and I will never beat you over the head with it. But you have to know that if you ever cheat on me again, that's it. I've forgiven you once; I won't forgive you twice."

And that's only fair.

We went to bed, then, and slept with our bodies entwined like snakes. Except for a long hike we took on Sunday – during which time I pulled Howard off the trail and gave him a blowjob – we stayed naked in the cabin and we fucked like teenagers the whole weekend.

He had to drive back on Monday, and I followed the next day, leaving a few days before I was supposed to. I spent the rest of the week drafting my letter of resignation, then presented it to Bill on Friday. I don't think he was surprised at all.

Bill and I talked candidly that afternoon. I told him that I gotten into some things on my travels that I shouldn't have, and that it had all finally caught up with me. I also told him about Sid, and what he had tried to pull on me, and that that was the reason our deal had fallen apart.

Bless his heart, Bill – probably the best boss a person could have – just nodded his head and told me not to beat myself up over it, that I was human and I had made a human mistake.

"The important thing is that you didn't let it defeat you," he said. "You did the right thing."

I don't know if Sid ever followed through on his threat to blackmail me with his pictures, but Bill indicated, without actually saying so, that if he did, the company would stand behind me.

When I went home that afternoon, I felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders, and I knew I had made the only decision I could make. I had put my marriage ahead of my job, my husband ahead of my lovers.

It funny how things can turn. Howard is still the same sweet man he's always been, but he's learned that when it comes to sex, I need a man who isn't quite so sweet. So after years of him always trying to keep up with me, now it's the other way around. Now he expects me to be, not just his wife, but his slut.

And I only hope I can live up to the expectations my Howard has for me, now that he knows I'm his to do with as he pleases...

Finis

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers