Too Hard Not to be Gay on Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once you're naked and after I introduce you to all my friends and you meet all my friends, if you don't want to stay, I'll drive us home. You won't have to rub elbows and/or any other body part with any of the gay men there."

"That's fair enough, but are all your friends gay?"

"Yes."

"Just let me get this straight. Once I go to the Nude Day beach barbeque, strip naked, and meet all of your friends, if I don't want to stay, you'll take me home?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll go."

Once at the Nude Day celebration, both men stripped naked, Bruce more reluctantly than Brad. Once naked, Brad walked Bruce around to all of his naked friends to meet them. Having met all of Brad's friends, Bruce remained distant and aloof, while walking the beach alone. Unless he swam far out in the cold water, it was difficult to play the wallflower, when on a nude beach at a Nude Day naked beach party. Obviously, if only by his ability to relax and have a good time, Bruce was anxious to leave but Brad was intent on having him stay.

"What's the matter?" Once out of the cold water and walking around the beach in the hot sun, Brad looked at his friend with renewed insight. "Why aren't you joining in on the fun activities. They're about to play volleyball."

"I don't like it here," he said kicking up sand with his toes, as if he was a little kid.

"Why not?"

"Everyone is gay," said leaning into Brad in a whisper. "I'm very uncomfortable surrounded by so many naked, gay men," he said looking Brad in the eyes, as if he was about to cry. "Can we leave now, please, Brad? You promised that we could. I want to go home."

When he acted like that so pathetically vulnerable and so erotically feminine, Brad just wanted to take him in his arms, kiss him, and protect him.

"What are you going to do at home, but mope around the house, Bruce? Our fun time is here at the Nude Day party," said Brad putting an arm around his friend's shoulder. "All of my friends are here and these friends can be your friends, too, if you'd only relax and enjoy yourself."

"I haven't even started the meal plan for next week and I've yet to make a shopping list," said Bruce counting off all that things he had to do with his fingers. "I still have all that laundry to do. Not to mention all the ironing, too. Both bathrooms need cleaning and I still need to vacuum."

"Sorry, Bruce, but we can't leave now. You're going to have to stay for a while longer, maybe even the whole day."

"Why can't we leave? We made a deal. You said if I went with you to the Nude Day barbeque, which I did, after I stripped naked and met all your friends, which I have, if I didn't like it, we could leave. You said you'd drive me home," said Bruce in a hoarse whisper, while trying not to make a scene. "You promised me, Brad, that I didn't have to stay, if I didn't want to stay."

"You don't have to repeat what I said. I know what I said, Bruce."

"Then, you lied to me," said Bruce.

"I didn't lie you, Bruce. I said, if you weren't having a good time, I'd take you home," said Brad.

"I'm not having a good time. I'm having a miserable time. I don't understand why can't we leave," said Bruce with misery.

"I told you already. We can't leave because you're having too good of a time," said Brad with a big smile.

"I am not having too good of a time. I'm having a terrible time. I'm totally miserable. Other than being around you, I don't like being around so many gay men," he said in a strained whisper to his friend. "Look at them all. Everyone is staring at me in the way that heterosexual man stare at women. I feel like a piece of meat. They all give me the creeps."

"There's an obvious reason, why they're all staring at you, Bruce. Look at yourself," said Brad looking at his friend.

"What? Do I have something hanging from my nose?" Bruce checked his nose. "Is my hair standing up?" He patted down his hair. "Oh, God, tell me I don't have toilet paper hanging out of my ass," he said reaching behind himself to feel.

"There's nothing in your nose. Your hair looks find. And there's nothing hanging out of your ass," said Brad patting his friend's naked ass.

"Brad, don't. Someone will see and get the wrong idea of us."

"And what idea is that?"

"That we're gay lovers," said Bruce.

"We once were gay lovers and I still want to be your gay lover, Bruce, or would you prefer I call you Buck?"

Brad kissed his friend and parted his lips with his tongue. Bruce allowed Brad to French kiss him, before pushing him away.

"Brad!" Bruce stepped away from his friend. "What are you doing?"

"I'm finally doing what I should have done years ago, showing you my true feelings for you," he said taking a hold of Bruce's erect cock.

"Brad! No! Don't. I want to go home now, please."

"Sorry, but we're staying," said Brad.

"But you said--"

"I said I'd take you home if you weren't enjoying yourself," said Brad.

"And I'm not enjoying myself," said Bruce. "I don't like it here, Brad. I'm not gay."

"Look at your cock, Bruce. Your cock is too hard for you not to be gay on Nude Day. You've been walking around with an erection all day," said Brad reaching down and wrapping his hand around Bruce's cock again, while giving him a deep, wet kiss.

Finally, it took Nude Day for Bruce to emerge from the closet. Bruce returned Brad's kiss and the two men kissed and kissed, while feeling one another's cocks, balls, and asses. Then, Bruce did something that Brad had fantasized his friend doing for years. Bruce fell to his knees in the warm sand to take his best friend in his mouth. Bruce was finally blowing Brad. Sucking him, while stroking him, Brad finally admitted that he was gay. It was then that their friendship finally morphed into something beautiful.

Brad continued sucking on his friend's cock. Acting as if a virginal man on his wedding day, after waiting so long to have sex with his bride, Bruce's passion for Brad's cock was all consuming. Sucking him deeper, while stroking him faster, Bruce continued blowing his best friend, until Brad exploded his cum in Bruce's mouth. With a few men watching them from a distance, Bruce and Brad inspired some of the other men to make love on the beach, too.

"I love you, Brad. Happy Nude Day."

"I love you, too, Bruce. Happy Nude Day."

Brad and Bruce were finally a real couple.

THE END

This is an Nude Day contest story. Please vote, comment, and add me and my story to your list of favored authors and favored story. Thank you for reading, voting, and/or commenting on my story.

12