Too Horny To Think Straight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His first cumshot hit me on the outside of the cheek; sticky and wet and feeling burning-hot on my skin. I took his cockhead into my mouth and pressed down on his hips with my hands so he wouldn't overwhelm me. Andy's cock pumped cum in my mouth like the sweetest explosion of liquid-filled candy. I savoured his hot cream and sucked it all down my throat. When he was done shooting he groaned and panted, I felt his hot breath on my ass. I took his softening cock in my hand and pushed open the pee-hole with my tongue, touching him gently where I knew I could give him the softest loving pleasure.

I rolled off, and for a long while we lay there recovering, staring at the ceiling. I don't know how long later, Andy crawled over and kissed my belly button, and then lay his head on my lower stomach, just above my cock, facing me. I reached down with a hand and idly stroked his hair.

He sighed. "It's good to touch, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I agreed.

He reached up with a hand and idly traced around one of my nipples. "I mean," he continued, "Everybody's trying to be tougher than everyone, more clever than everyone, take advantage of everyone...it's so good to just open yourself up, have the confidence to be vulnerable...even just a good hug."

He slipped up my body and wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder. I hugged him back, my arms resting on the smooth skin of his back. Our semi-hard cocks were pressed together, feeling each other's body heat.

*****

Late in the evening we stood on the back porch smoking another joint. I was in my briefs, and Andy was entirely naked because that's how I wanted him.

I exhaled a large cloud of marijuana smoke. "Turn around," I said. He did. "You've got a nice bubble-butt, you know that? Bend over and spread those cheeks."

He did so. I saw the rosebud of his ass, and his cock hanging between his legs.

"Here, take the joint...oh, no stay bent over," I instructed. "You better smoke a lot of that good shit, you know why?" I spread his ass with my hands and flicked my tongue against his rosebud, which twitched in response. "Because I'm going to fuck your candy-apple ass."

"Ooooh!" He exclaimed in surprise, and wiggled his butt back into my face.

I ate his ass up-and-down. I kissed and licked his wrinkled asshole, pushing inward with the tip of my tongue. I was getting very turned on, knowing I would soon by fucking my friend up the ass. "I'm gonna sodomize your ass, boy. I'm gonna fuck your cute ass. You like that? Some stud-on-stud anal sex? I'm gonna lay my hard cock right up your fag ass."

"Oh yes, Chris, I love your cock! I want it in me! Just be gentle...gentle, please, and my ass is yours."

We walked inside hand-in-hand, his head leaning on my shoulder. His fingers idly traced the inside of my palm.

We went to my bedroom. I had some sexual lubricant stashed there. A while ago I had just started dating this girl, and I had this crazy idea I would get a crack at her ass. Well, we split without me even copping a good feel, and I felt pretty stupid about the whole thing. But it would come in handy now.

I told him, "Face down, ass up on the bed, like the slut you are." He took the position, waving his bubble-butt side-to-side, impatient for more fucking.

A few hours ago, I remembered, we were just watching a movie on TV. And now, I was sticking a lube-slicked finger up my friend's ass. My finger looked so hot, pressing between the cheeks of a man's ass, moving into his hot, tight hole. Andy moaned and rolled his hips, giving me the perfect angle to open up his ass. My mouth drooled to see how he was presenting his most vulnerable place to me, trusting that I would be gentle and caring even as I violated him. I added another finger and opened him up further.

"Is this what you want?" I asked. "To get fucked in my bedroom, the room where I'm always jacking off? So I won't be able to jack off without thinking of you and tonight?"

"Oh! Oh yes!"

"Anything else you want?"

"I...I-I-I...I want you to tie me up." I was a little surprised and slowed down the pumping of my fingers. We were quiet, and then Andy continued, "I want to be taken by you, totally. Tied up and taken. Totally in your hands."

I was silent a moment, thinking it over. I pulled my fingers out of his ass and said simply, "Stand up." I could see Andy was nervous he had said the wrong thing.

His hard and thick cock was standing at attention. I put my hand around it and pulled a little, leading him along with me to the centre of the room, leading him by his cock. It was such a hot sight, Andy with his heavy-lidded eyes and moist lips, only caring about where his hard cock could go and still be in my grip, going along with what would keep the pleasant sensations pulsing through his cock and his body. He was so far gone; we both were.

As we stood there, and I idly stroked his cock, he reached out to stroke mine. We moved closer together, putting our free hands around the other's waist, resting our heads on each other's shoulders, our chests pressed together and our hot breath on each other's skin.

I planted a trail of kisses down Andy's neck and along his shoulders. "I'm going to tie you up."

"Oh yes!" Andy breathed hotly in my ear. I moved my hand from his waist to his ass and lightly fondled it.

"You're going to be my little fucktoy, my little bitch-slut. I'll make you mine."

"Oh! Oh, oh yes!"

I took his head in my hands and breathed in the scent of his long blonde hair. "All right," I said, "let's fuck!"

The main desk chair wasn't going to be good for anything, but one of the spare ones by the wall would be perfect. I placed it at the centre of my bedroom. It was a simple wood chair with cloth on the seat, back, and armrests. The backrest only started about a half a foot above the seat.

I guided Andy into the chair with his chest against the backrest, putting his legs between the front and back supports of the armrests. I got a few of my neckties and tied his ankles to the legs of the chair. Then I tied his hands together at the wrists, behind his back. He submitted willingly to my every instruction. Finally I took a spare electric extension cord and wrapped it around his torso and the back of the chair a few times, pressing his chest to it. I made sure he was still free enough to move his hips so that he could either hang his ass off the edge, or move forward and stick his cock out the opening in the back. I didn't fool myself that he was secured against all escape, but it was good enough for our little game.

I pressed him forward until his abdomen was against the backrest, and knelt down in front of him. His cock was big and thick in front of my face, it twitched with his heartbeat and drooled pre-cum out of its pee-hole. Above me, Andy gasped in anticipation.

I leaned forward and took a little bit of his cock between my lips; just the cockhead. I sucked down, and swirled my tongue along the smooth surface, tasting his pre-cum and sweat.

I imagined I was a girl-slut, and did what I would have wanted the sluttiest girl to do. I drooled all over Andy's cock, and pumped my mouth noisily up-and-down his cock. I took it out of my mouth and rubbed his hot wet cock all over my face. I licked and sucked his balls. I sucked him hard and fast, and then slow and loving.

I pulled my mouth off and looked up at him. His eyes were wide, his mouth open. I opened my mouth under his.

"Spit," I said, and opened my mouth again. Finally, he got the idea, and my bound-up boyslut let a big wet drooly ball of spit drop from his mouth to mine. I kept it in my mouth, and sucked his cock again, coating it all with a heavy glaze of spit, feeling its hot throbbing girth fill up my mouth and ram the back of my throat.

I pulled off again. "Enough for now, slut," I said, and stood up. "Move your ass back for me." Andy did what I told him to do, hanging his ass off the edge.

I stood behind him, stroking lube onto my cock with one hand. I slapped his ass with the other hand: -spank!- "I'm gonna fuck that cute boy-ass of yours." -spank!-spank!- "You make me want to fuck a man. I'm so horny I'm gonna fuck you up the ass, you understand?" -spank!-spank!-spank!-

"Oh yes!" He sighed, straining at his restraints. "Oh-oh!"

"You're trapped in my bedroom and I'm so horny I'm going to turn you into my little boy-fucktoy."

I placed the head of my cock against the warmth of his ass-pucker. I began to press in, applying constant pressure. Andy's ass took me in and surrounded my cock with flesh that was like the perfect hot velvet grip.

We both cried out in ecstasy. I pressed in and in. Then moved in-and-out, in-and-out, probing a little deeper each time. Pushing. Crouched in behind, my hands on his hips, fucking. Andy just squirmed and moaned, biting down on the back of the chair.

I looked down and watched my cock move in and out of Andy's ass, watched how the tumescent girth pressed into the fleshy ring and got a little narrower, fighting to press in, and then the way Andy's ass needingly gripped my cock as I slid it out, only to push back in again. I wasn't pounding him, but we'd quickly built up a good rhythm. Droplets of sweat ran down Andy's back. I licked them up.

I felt the cum rising in my balls. I didn't want to cum just yet, so I pulled out. I knelt down and took some deep breaths. I looked at Andy's ass, his asshole momentarily gaping open.

"Ooooh!" Andy moaned. It was a needful cry.

Seconds later I pressed myself back in and started assfucking him again. He cried out on every stroke into him, "Yes! - Yes! - Yes!"

"Oh, you fucking like it, huh?" I huffed.

"Mmmm....big hot cock in my ass...ungh...getting fucked....yeah!"

"Ungh, your ass is so sweet around my fucking cock. So, I guess I'm just one of those...huh...straight guys that doesn't mind fucking a guy, and you're...mmm...one of those straight guys that doesn't mind a big dick up his ass?" I took a few hard, pounding strokes into his ass, balls-deep, to emphasize my point.

"Getting dick in my mouth, and dick in my ass, yeah! Fuck, you're driving me wild, Chris! I'll have sex with you anytime...ungh...all the time...ooh...whenever you fucking want it! I'll give you my ass, I'll suck your beautiful cock!"

"Ungh," I grunted, and pulled out. Sucking cock. It gave me an idea. I walked over in front of Andy, my cock waving in front of his face. I pulled at my own hair with one hand, and tweaked my nipple with the other. "Show me how much you love it."

Andy sucked down on me in one motion, taking the cock that had been up his ass, sucking it deep into his mouth. I placed one hand on the back of his head, and soon he was drooling on it, sucking it down. I held his head in place with both hands and pumped my hips, skull-fucking him, his lips and mouth and throat just a wet warm socket for my cock.

I pulled out and went back to his ass to fuck him there again. The room, I'm sure the entire house, was filled with our sighs and grunts and groans. I knew a lot of girls fantasized about two guys going at it, and I thought how many of them would love to see us now. A little fanciful part of my brain imagined they were hiding in the dark corners, rubbing their pussies as they watched us go at it for them. Andy tied to a chair in the centre of my bedroom, a trapped sweet young thing. And me, using him and tormenting him, doing what I could to satisfy my overflowing desires. Two hetro boys that had found in each other someone they could trust with some of their vulnerability, someone they could express their desires with, another male they could have twisted, debauched homosexual sex with without needing to make a public declaration, or a political stand, or to give up loving sports, muscle cars, and lusting after girls of all shapes, sizes, and colours.

That was the real deal with me and Andy, we were lucky enough to find in each other someone that knew that sex and lust and kinky pleasure are a big deal, but putting up barriers or passing judgements isn't.

As I was fucking his ass, I'd zoned out into some sort of timeless space of perfect pleasure. I came back into the moment, and felt that cum rising in my balls again. This time I wouldn't stop.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum," I said simply, took a few strokes, and then buried my cock deep and felt it explode. Deep in his ass, it twitched, spurted, pulsed, shooting cum deep into Andy, deep into the hole I'd opened up, I felt the hot jizz fill his ass and get pushed back around my cock. My eyes were clenched shut and I saw sparkling, pure-white stars that contained every colour.

Andy just whimpered. He was playing the girl, completely. My friend, the guy playing the girl, with his ass filled up with my hot cum.

I think I gathered my wits quicker than he did. I slipped my softening cock out of him, and crawled out in front, moving his hips forward a bit. It didn't take thirty seconds after I started sucking his cock for him to cum in my mouth. It was a big, heavy load, strings of hot, sticky, slimy cum kept shooting against the roof of my mouth, sliding down to form a big pool of love juice around my tongue.

When he finished I stood up over him. "Opwen," I said awkwardly, and then put him into position with my hands, one hand grabbing a fistful of hair and pulling it back, the other pushing my fingers past his teeth and opening his mouth wide.

About a foot over him, I let that big hot sticky slimy nasty ball of his cum slip out past my lips and dribble in goops and globs into Andy's waiting, submissive mouth. His eyes opened wide, but he didn't fight it at all. Not at all. It was so sweet to hear his gulps, to watch his neck work as he swallowed it all down.

"Did you eat it all up, you fucking bitch?" I still held his head by his hair, and I didn't know why, but I was still fired up, still angry and aggressive and lustful.

"Yes."

"Suck my tongue." I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue, and brought it to his lips. I gave him about ten seconds, pulled back, and smacked my palm hard across his cheek.

"NO! What kind of wimpish sucking is that. Are you my bitch or not?"

He looked down at the floor, "Y-yes..."

"Well, fucking suck my tongue then. I don't need a little wimp. Suck it like a bit-titted, big-assed nympho slut, or else why the fuck do I even have you around?"

He sucked much better this time. It turned into a very very long, very hot, very intimate boy-on-boy kiss. I still remember his saliva-slick lips mashing with mine.

Later that evening we were lying on my bed, naked. I was going to pull up the covers over us, but we still needed to cool down a little first. I lay on my back and Andy lay beside me, his head on my chest, one arm around me, and a leg over me as well. I had one hand down at his back, caressing his ass, and the other lightly traced patterns around one of his nipples.

"Just remember," I said softly, "I'm gonna want to feel your hot hard cock fill up my ass too."

Andy looked up at me, as wide-eyed as possible considering how exhausted he was. "Not tonight?!"

I chuckled, "No, not tonight. But soon."

"But I'll still be your bitch, right Chris?"

"You'll still be my bitch. My sweet, secret bitch. I want to feel your beautiful cock up my ass. But you'll still be my bitch."

"Oh, yes. But not tonight."

"No," I said, "Not tonight. I think even us two have had enough sex for one day. Now, tomorrow morning, on the other hand..."

-- END -- To be continued? --

Thank you so much for reading my story. Please remember to vote, and if you have any comments, questions, or anything else, please let me know. I always love to hear the reactions of my readers, it's a sweet reward :)

12