Too Hot for Sex

Story Info
...so they satisfy themselves separately.
782 words
4.11
35k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay spread eagle on the bed, arms thrown up over my head. I am lax and stripped of any motivation just as the bed is stripped of everything except it's plain white fitted sheet, lying smooth beneath me. The sweat beads on my moist bare skin are, at most, tickled by the air from the window. They are with me for the duration. The heat is oppressive and the humidity suffocating.

A fan in the far window churns, pushing air outward as it pulls air in the window next to me, so that it flows mostly under the bed but somewhat over my body. The fan seeks to replicate the playful summer breeze that blew the currents wildly just two weeks ago, but the humidity is simply too much for it.

The moon floods in through the open blinds like a searchlight seeking to expose me. I toy faintly with the idea of a peeping tom watching me. Would it really bother me? Not really. Let him look. I wouldn't get up right now without a far better reason than that. Someone looking in the window at my naked body simply would not suffice. He would have to be standing there, taunting me with a bucket of ice. I might do a lot of things right now if someone offered to submerge me in ice.

Heat lightning flashes in the distance, much too far away to be of any use to us. What I wouldn't give for a crashing thunderstorm! Something to sweep the air clean. Buckets of rain pouring down in torrents, swelling the creek and breaking it's boundaries to flow over the land, released from its' confines.

The little lamp in the corner winks out and I hear the fan in the window whine as it slows down to nothing. The air falls completely still.

"Oh... shit." I can't even summon the energy to swear loudly, but in the next instant the light is back on and the fan winds back up, bringing back my breeze. Though the saturated air does not cool much, it provides some relief in movement. If it stills, I am lost.

You enter, naked as I am, and stop at the foot of the bed. I see you looking down at me in the dim light of the little shaded bulb and recognize the glint in your eye. I want to say it's too hot for sex, to touch, but watching your hand descend to your groin has already created an automatic reaction, a cascade of moisture through my body.

I let one hand steal down my body and dip a single finger into the spring. I draw it out and spread my labial lips with my thumb and ring finger as I used my middle finger to tease up and down my clit. The faintest sensation on the sensitive flesh enough to make my tits harden into nubs.

Your hand holds your now erect cock and begins to leisurely stroke up to the head and down to your balls. Your other hand goes to hold them, caressing. This heat has pushed us too far. We haven't had sex in days and the damn is about to break.

I see your eyes play over the erect nipples of my breasts and down over my belly to where I slowly stroke myself. They return to my eyes and I feel as if we are connected though feet apart. Perhaps it is the moisture in the air moving the electricity between us so easily.

I see it in your face before your body betrays you. You're almost there. I slide three fingers into my pussy and use my thumb to rub the sensitive nub as I fuck my own cunt savagely with my fingers. Your eyes are glued to my hand in my sex as your come explodes from your cock.

As if your salvos of come hitting my belly had triggered it, I feel an orgasm wrack my body, the spasms reaching back to my anus as well. I shudder and let my fingers go still then withdraw them from my gooey pussy.

You kneel at the foot of the bed as if to pray, hands on my ankles, pulling me toward you. I start to protest,no touching... please, but your hands drop from my ankles as just the tip of your tongue dives in. You scoop the come out and lick me clean then sit back on your heels.

"Sex on a night like tonight," I sigh with a smile. "You are insane."

"Well, I really came in to ask you where the iced tea mix is, but I'm not thirsty anymore."