Too Many Cocks

Story Info
What happens if there are too many cocks & too few pussies?
5.5k words
4.51
253.4k
199
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers

The start of this story was in Christmas 2009 and spring of 2010; the finish is as of the middle of last summer.

*

I was a real "late bloomer," someone that Hans Christian Anderson called an "Ugly Duckling." I turned from an ugly duckling into a swan about as fast as anyone I knew ever heard of. Between Christmas of my senior year in High School and my graduation (and 18th birthday) in June, I grew two inches, lost 15 pounds, got real boobs, got rid of my braces on my teeth, and toned my thighs, buttocks and waist (part natural, part as a result of intense triathlete training and playing softball). I went from two dates all through High School to being hit on by almost every guy in school (although turnabout is fair play, so I -- politely -- shot them all down except for the two guys who asked me out before my transformation). Much to my embarrassment, on about 40 Facebook pages of classmates I saw that I was referred to as "Killer," as in "Killer Thighs."

Even though I came from a religiously conservative family (we had two religions, Catholicism and the Boston Red Sox, the first only slightly more important than the second) I also developed a realistic view of my sexuality in the three months before my graduation, and was much looking forward to sexual experimentation in college. Therefore I went on birth control pills (without my parents' knowledge) even though I only had had intercourse a handful of times (with a condom).

I had identical triplets for older brothers -- almost exactly three years older than me -- all ending their junior years in college when I graduated High School. All three were always nice to me growing up. But as is typical of little sisters, especially ugly duckling ones, I was a burden to them sometimes, and they rarely let me tag along on their activities -- except Red Sox games -- unless my parents insisted.

Though they looked identical, and were equally physically fit having each having played three sports every year since I can remember, my brothers had very different personalities. Their differences were complimentary, though, so they were best of friends in addition to being siblings, and always covered for each other -- most of the time Dion and Alan covering for Brett.

Dion was always anxious to please, and wanted to be friends with everyone. He was the most obedient and conservative one growing up, and never got into trouble at school. A "perfect" son. He had a series of girlfriends, but sometimes led with his chin, and more than once got burned.

Alan was a devil; he loved to play practical jokes, especially on his siblings, was a cut-up in class, had a great sense of humor, and could tell stories that would make you squirm and laugh at the same time. Everyone seemed to like his sense of humor, however, and he rarely got into trouble. Like Dion he had a series of girlfriends, but never led with his chin, and never really got burned.

Brett was the opposite of Dion. He could care less what anyone thought of him. "If you don't like it, get fucked," was his mantra. He was aggressive in everything, constantly got in trouble (including fights) in school, church, at home, virtually anywhere he ventured, sometimes even Wrigley Field (for those of you who aren't diehard baseball fans, that is the home of the Red Sox). He never had a serious girlfriend that I knew about. His reputation was that he would fuck almost anything in a skirt, was always on the prowl, and he had a charm that made most of the girls he knew want to fuck him too! He broke a lot of hearts, but never his.

Though really close in High School -- and afterward -- Dion, Alan and Brett attended different colleges. I hadn't seen any of them since Christmas when they came home after finals in June.

My parents were the real "carrot and stick" type when it came to academics. Combined with a birthday present (my brothers were born a week and three years before me) they promised my brothers and I summer trips of our choosing if we made the dean's list (for them) or honor roll (for me). We all did, and stunned them with the trip we chose.

We four siblings had talked over the phone, and texted each other, and decided we wanted to go together on a Red Sox West Coast road trip, to see them play games in Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Arizona. We would get bleacher tickets in advance to each game, and fly to Seattle (the start of the trip) and rent an R. V. and drive to all the other venues, and fly home from Phoemix. Our parents agreed despite the fact that it would be very expensive.

Brett was the first one to arrive home from college for the summer. I was trimming our next door neighbor's bushes to get some spending money wearing shorts and a tank top, and had my back to him. Apparently my bubble butt and killer thighs were highly visible. Brett greeted me using his best pick-up line (he had once given me a tutorial on them, and ranked them for me), and when I turned around and he saw it was me his jaw nearly hit the floor. As I ran up to him and gave him a big hug he was as speechless as I had ever seen him. His only words were essentially "Gee, Amy, you really look different!"

By the time Dion and Alan arrived Brett must have talked to them because while they were wide-eyed when they first saw me and told me I looked great, they didn't try a pick-up line on me (ha, ha).

Once all of them were home and we discussed our trip, I found out that the three of them intended to take their home town girlfriends with us on the road, and hoped I was OK with that. Since we had rented about the biggest RV imaginable -- three bedrooms, two baths, and a loft sleeping area for me -- I wasn't going to let that dissuade me from going. Obviously I was sworn to secrecy about it since my parents would not have approved.

I knew the three "girlfriends;" Brett's was Wendy, Alan's was Betsy (believe it or not, Wendy's younger sister), and Dion's was June. I liked Betsy and June. As far as I was concerned Wendy was one of the biggest bitches in history, and I was sure Brett was taking her only because she fucked like a mink. While Alan and Dion were horny and would be fucking too, Brett took fucking to a different level.

Even though the RV had pretty good sound insulation, there was no mistaking the fucking noises coming from the three bedrooms as I slept in the loft. That was a little harder on me than I thought it would be considering that I was now on the pill and looking forward to major sex in college. I had to work my little clit over vigorously with my fingers.

Just two days into the trip a complication arose. June's mother got very sick and she had to fly back. Just three days in -- we hadn't left Colorado yet -- Wendy and I got into an argument. She said some really nasty things to me, and Brett blew up at her at told her to go home. Unfortunately she pressured Betsy into going with her (even though she didn't want to), leaving Dion sad. I thanked and apologized to Brett; his response "No problem. She didn't fuck worth a damn anyway."

The only good news, the Red Sox swept the Mariners. Despite that, there was much gloom by my three brothers as we drove to San Francisco despite my best efforts to cheer them up. Fortunately there was a day off between games. Unfortunately, the three of them started looking at me like lions would a gazelle. Three horny cocks and only one little sister pussy; not a good situation for three twenty one-year-olds with their hormones raging.

At an RV park near Flagstaff, I was awakened in the middle of the night by sounds at the door. My brothers slept more soundly than I did and apparently didn't hear it. I looked through the curtain on the door window and saw two guys fiddling with the door knob. I ran to get Brett, who was lying stark naked in bed with his dick half hard. I really liked its look but had the attempted break-in on my mind. So I woke Brett up, he put on some shorts, and went to the door.

It turned out to be a couple of drunks. They were relatively hard to dissuade, but Brett was in no mood to screw around. They got the idea, and left after he threatened to kick their asses, and they weren't too drunk to figure out he could. [I guess I never mentioned it before -- all three of my brothers are about 6'4", 220-240 pounds with sculptured arms and legs.]

I thanked Brett profusely, and in my shorty teddy was still shaking from the incident. Then what turned out to be the fateful question: "Can I sleep in your room tonight, I'm really shook up."

Though he raised an eyebrow for a second his response was "Sure Amy, no problem."

I had the weirdest dream that night. I dreamt I was being fucked senseless by a faceless dude. After getting fucked in my dream, I dreamt that I went after my lover's cock to suck on it. I woke up from my dream to "What the hell?"

There I was with Brett's rock hard cock, pulled out from his fly, in my hand and mouth with him staring down at me with a perplexed look on his face.

"What are you doing Amy?"

I was startled. While for some reason I didn't move my hand off his cock I said "Brett I was having this very vivid dream. I'm really sorry I don't know how this happened."

Brett was about as calm as I have ever seen him in a stressful situation when he propped himself up -- without making any attempt to get my hand off his cock -- made intense eye contact, and replied: "Amy , I think we really need to have a talk. I am as horny as I ever have been in my life, since I was expecting three weeks of animal sex and my expected partner is gone. To top it off, you look sexier than any other girl I can remember. So I don't care if you are my sister, if you don't leave my bed within 15 seconds I won't be able to stop myself from fucking you."

I sat there frozen with -- I'm sure -- an astonished look on my face, never having let go off his dick. I guess I was there longer than 15 seconds because Brett eventually gently grabbed me by the shoulders, pulled me toward him, and started French kissing me passionately. I tried to push him away saying "No Brett, we can't do this, mom and dad will kill us," but I couldn't budge him. After a couple of minutes I gave up trying, especially since by then he had laid me on my back, removed my panties with my unconscious help, and cupped one of my tits.

Once I stopped pushing all hell broke loose. He moved his mouth from my mouth to my pussy, continued fondling one tit, and moved the other hand to assist his mouth in finding my clit and pleasuring my cunt. I had never been eaten before and couldn't be exactly sure what was going on or how accomplished Brett was. All I know is that he provided an infinitely better experience with his mouth and hands on my vagina and boobs than masturbation or the several condom fucks that I had had.

After an orgasm that I was sure was by far the most intense of my life by a factor of two, as I gyrated and twisted my whole body, Brett sucked my tits for a while and once again went after my pussy with his mouth and this time both hands. A warm feeling quickly built up in me, I could feel my mind drifting away, I could feel liquid dribbling from my gash, and then another climax wracked my body, even more intense than the first one.

That was just a mild warm-up for the ardor that followed. I had always seen Brett spirited in everything he did, but what I had noticed was nothing compared to his sexual aggressiveness.

Before my second oral orgasm had even subsided, he turned me onto my hands and knees and drove his cock into my soaking wet pussy. This was my first natural cock ever. It was real deep and since gentle was not Brett's way, it was soon pounding in me like a piston in a cylinder of a car going 100 mph. I don't know how he did it, but while pounding the shit out of me he massaged an ass cheek with one hand and with the other stimulated my by now engorged clitoris, while licking and biting my back, shoulders, and neck. I was paralyzed by pleasure, afraid if I did anything the pleasure would stop, as he kept pounding, massaging, and fingering away.

I don't know how long it was, but eventually I was again wracked by another orgasm, at least twice as powerful as either previous one. Then I felt his cum washing the walls of my vagina as he grunted with each blast. The pleasure was so great it almost seemed like I was hallucinating. I felt I was looking down on myself as I was being properly fucked for the first time in my life, and licking my lips at the sight.

Thinking back, I probably was either unconscious or just semi-conscious by the time Brett finally stopped pummeling me. I don't even remember him pulling out. But I do remember being turned on my back again and him sucking each of my tits in turn while he massaged my crotch and earlobes or temples with his hands. For some reason I sensed Brett was after an all-nighter, and given my state of consciousness I knew of no escape. Nor did I want to!

I remember only highlights of the rest of the night/morning. What delicious highlights they are, though! It seemed almost like Brett thought this might be his only chance to fuck me, and was going to take maximum advantage of it.

I don't know where he got the stamina. But as far as I could tell he remained hard for most of the night. He fucked me missionary, with my ankles on his shoulders, with me laying on my right side, then left side, with me laying on my stomach, with me laying on top of him, with me sitting on his lap facing him, and with me sitting on his lap facing away from him. He ejaculated in me twice more during the night/morning, and I came at least six more times.

Our last fuck was in the morning with me sitting on his lap facing him, and with the sun already up. I was facing away from the door, and I could swear I heard it open, but in the sex-induced semi-trance I was in the entire night I was having a hard time recognizing reality. I do know that I had my final orgasm of the session then, and though I bit into Brett's should to muffle the sound, I was far from quiet as he rocketed his last load of the session into me.

Shortly after the last fire hose blast into my pussy, I felt and saw Brett get up and leave the room. He covered my naked body with a sheet before he left. My pussy and nipples were very sore, but I had a euphoric feeling that transcended every other good feeling in my entire life.

About 11 a.m. the motion of the RV on a rough road awakened me. I dragged my ass out of bed and took a shower. I cautiously soaped my crotch and nipple areas, but was surprised at how quickly they had recovered -- an advantage of being 18 I guess. I got dressed and went into the main part of the RV. Fortunately, I was so hungry and thirsty that I was preoccupied with obtaining sustenance, and didn't consider that it might be awkward to see Alan or Dion, let alone Brett.

Alan was in the dining area, Brett was driving, and Dion was sitting up front next to him. They were having a fairly animated conversation that I couldn't hear too well, but I know I heard "Amy" several times.

Alan helped me make a sandwich and got me a soda. As I was eating he asked:

"Am , can we have a frank discussion?"

I knew what was coming. But Alan was a straightforward guy, and always had been non-judgmental when it came to me, so I didn't know how I could avoid it. "Sure," I said, with my mouth half-full.

"Dion and I know that Brett had sex with you last night."

"Oh."

"We feel we have the right to know why and how it happened."

"Uh, well. I can't exactly say. There were guys trying to get into the RV, Brett chased them away, I was scared and asked to sleep in his room for protection, I was dreaming, and when I woke up from the dream my mouth and hand were on his penis. After that, I guess he just couldn't help himself."

"Were you a willing participant?"

Still slowly chewing I said "Uh, well, uh, yes."

"Then your story jives with Brett's."

"Oh, what did he say about it?"

"You mean besides that it was the best sex of his life, and that you were the most amazing woman he had ever seen with the tightest most muscular pussy in the world, and that he'd die for another night with you?"

My jaw dropped; food spilled out onto the small table in the compact room; to say that I was at a loss for words would be the understatement of the year. Alan kept staring at me; it was, just like the previous day, a stare like a lion looking at a gazelle. But given my innate intelligence, my sparkling public speaking abilities, and my grace under pressure, I came up with the perfect response:

"Oh!"

"Listen Amy, I never thought I would ever be having a conversation like this. You know that all three of us have loved you your whole life and want only what's best for you. But your transformation since Christmas has turned us into slobbering sex fiends."

"Did I change that much?"

As Alan rolled his eyes, he put his hands together up to his mouth, and then after what seemed like a half hour pause, but likely was only 20 seconds, he continued as he turned red:

"Amy, you are now the hottest woman I have ever seen. It's like my little sister has been replaced by a goddess. It is really rough being around you now...and, well, after...."

"You mean after last night?"

"Yes. You've got three ultra horny guys with you in an RV; three aching cocks, and only one pussy; and the pussy is attached to the sexiest woman in the world. I'm afraid that I can't take it and am going to fly home tomorrow."

I was in no mood to finish my sandwich, which I had been nibbling on now more out of nervousness than hunger. I was making fervid eye contact with Alan, I'm sure with my mouth open again, as he sighed and got up. I grabbed his hand and looked up at him.

"Maybe there is an alternative. Let me think about it. We'll talk again after the game tonight."

With an enormous smile and a sly look on his face Alan continued "What if Dion feels the same way I do?"

"I'll think some more!" I replied with a grin as wide as Texas.

Shortly after our conversation, we arrived near the Giants' stadium. We picked up our tickets, and got a good meal at a local restaurant. Brett and I only smiled at each other, but I noticed he was walking bowlegged, and occasionally winced. Alan and Dion were more attentive than I had ever seen them. There is nothing they wouldn't do to make my life easier, and both offered to buy me anything I looked at when we did a little window shopping after our late lunch.

The attentiveness of all three of my brothers continued before, during, and after the game -- a Red Sox victory in the 9th inning that got us very vocal and happy, but also got us so many dirty looks from other fans I was really glad to be with three big guys. They brought a cushion for me to sit on, they brought me all the food and drinks I wanted, Alan caught a Red Sox home run ball and gave it to me -- I had never been fawned over so much in my life.

Their activities -- the home run ball in particular -- made my decision easy. As we walked back to the RV from the game I held Alan's hand, and halfway there stopped and whispered in his ear "I hope you will treat me right when we sleep together tonight." He said nothing -- but he lifted me off the ground so that I was eye level with him and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then set me down.

It was obvious that Alan had talked to Dion and Brett, because after we played one game of cards in the RV, they retired for the evening. Once they were in their rooms, Alan wasted no time. While not as aggressive as Brett, he was definitely a man on a mission.

Alan picked me up and while holding me in his arms with his left arm under my legs and butt, French kissed me and rubbed the back of my head with his right hand. After a couple of minutes of this passionate kissing, he carried me into his bedroom, gently laid me on his bed, while staring at me took off all his clothes revealing a massive, twitching, hard on, then knelt on the bed and started to undress me.

imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers
12