Too Many Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,646 Followers

As he gently undressed me we kissed and I stroked his cock with my hand, almost every stroke resulting in another twitch. Once I was naked he straddled me with his cock and balls over my face, and his face at my pussy. My first 69 ever! I know I wasn't the best, never really having sucked cock or balls before, but I was enthusiastic. It really made it better that the first time was with someone I had a real, true affection for. I must have done something right because when I sucked one of his testicles (he had a very loose ball sack) into my mouth and ran my tongue over it, he let out an enormous, low, pleasure moan.

Meanwhile -- back at my pussy -- he was doing a great job of stimulating me. He was much more calm and deliberate than Brett was, but did just as good a job of setting me off. I climaxed hard twice from his oral stimulation. By then, we were both more than ready for some heavy duty fucking.

Apparently Alan had a real favorite position. After I came down from my second orgasm he laid me primarily on my back with my left foot and calf on his neck and shoulder and shoved his cock into my pussy. He held my left leg with his left hand, worked on my clit with his right hand, and paid rapt attention to my reaction. In this position his cock couldn't penetrate me completely, but it was in deep enough to provide plenty of pleasure, and he could easily pull his dick head virtually completely out of my cunt and then push it back in without the fear of "missing." His dick head was thicker than the shaft. The head going in, then completely out, of my vagina really, really felt great, and it was clear that he was getting as much enjoyment out of my reaction -- full of moans, eye fluttering, and cupping of my own breasts -- as he was out of my tight pussy massaging his cock.

Alan also seemed to have great ejaculation control. He deliberately brought me through one orgasm, which was so violent that I literally started shaking all over, and then as he sensed I was starting a second he injected a mammoth wad of cum into me. Rather than coming in spurts like Brett's did, it seemed to be one massive load followed by another small one. The massive load did the trick, and put me way over the top. I hope I didn't scream loudly enough to wake up Brett and Dion (assuming that they really were trying to sleep and they didn't have their ears to our room door, or a wall), but I guess I really didn't care because they knew I was fucking Alan, and it felt sooo goddamn good!

After lethargically slipping in and out of me for another couple of minutes after my tsunami orgasm, Alan moved my leg off of his neck, while still penetrating me. He then did a quick roll-over pulling me on top of him, and pushed his dick all the way inside me while holding my tits tightly against his chest. That is how we fell asleep.

We both woke up to go to the washroom in the middle of the night. When Alan returned he kissed me deeply, put me on my hands and knees, licked my cunt for a good five minutes until I was begging him to penetrate me, and then went in balls deep. He pumped furiously -- almost half as frenzied as Brett (ha, ha) -- and detonated another cum torpedo in me after about five minutes more, sending me to my fifth orgasm of the night.

When we woke up the next morning I realized just how much cum Alan had infused in me. My God, my pussy was like a leaky faucet. As Alan was stroking my hair and we were lightly kissing I gave me a hard time about it:

"How many gallons did you pump into me bro?"

"Hey, I had blue balls. I needed last night more than anything else ever in my life for many reasons, including that I had so much cum built up in me it was about to spill out of my throat."

"Oh poor baby. Now get a wash cloth and clean me up."

Needless to say, Alan performed his task with alacrity.

After breakfast, the four of us went on a great hike up a mountain. Every time Alan saw me wiping some more cum off my thigh he giggled, while I shot him a fake dagger look. The cum dried up quickly in the summer heat, but I was really going to need a shower to get the caked cum off of me when we got back.

On the hike Dion was fawning over me so much I was getting embarrassed. Finally, I held him back as the other two went a dozen or so yards ahead, held his hands, smiled slyly at him, and said "Dion -- I promise to fuck you tonight. You don't need to wipe every bead of sweat off my forehead."

He let out a big sigh, kissed me quickly, whispered "I just might nail you in the shower before then," then smiled and ran to catch up with the others.

When we were done with the hike I felt great, except for the dried perspiration all over my body, and Alan's remaining cum caked on my thighs. I had forgotten about Dion's "nail" comment as I was letting the water stream over my head, therefore I was startled when the stall door opened and Dion snuck in. Since we had only a limited amount of water in the RV tanks, he turned off the shower after he wet himself down and pulled me tight to him.

Though my triplet brothers were supposedly physically identical, I found out one way Dion was different than his brothers. He had a longer dick by at least two inches, and it was noticeably bigger around too. There wasn't much room to maneuver in the shower stall, and his dick seemed to be about as long as the stall was wide (ha, ha), so without much ado he lifted me up by my ass cheeks so that my cunt was even with his dick, penetrated me, and held my back tightly against the wall. I don't know if it was his normal M. O., or he was just adapting to the situation, but instead of primarily moving his dick in and out, he moved me -- and his dick relative to my cunt -- up and down as much as in and out.

Every time I moved down and his dick moved up, he banged into my clit. After a couple of minutes of this I was virtually weeping with pleasure as I tightly hugged his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. He came shortly after that, spray after spray covering the whole vertical extent of my cervix since his dick penetrated every millimeter of my vagina when he pumped in. What a delight! Wow, Holy Shit, OMG, Sweet, Oh Yeah, and every other exclamation you can think of!

Once he filled me, Dion became flaccid more quickly than his brothers (now, the experienced sexpot that I am, I have hypothesized that big dicks don't get quite as hard as normal ones and get flaccid more quickly), and withdrew. We kissed, sometimes passionately; other times gently, in the stall for another five minutes, turned on the water for a few minutes more to wash off our newly acquired sweat and cum, and then got out and got ready for the game.

We four were a happy bunch that night at the game -- even a Red Sox loss couldn't depress us. All three of my brothers gave me loving hugs, kisses, and touches throughout as well as on the way back to the R. V., and fawned over me as much as the night before.

I can't tell you how much fun and how satisfying it was to have all three of my brothers passionately fucking me. Now that I had fucked each of them I was determined that we set up a system so that there was no tension between them over me. Given that my pussy had recovered quickly after my marathon, zealous fuck session with Brett (faster than his dick recovered because he was obviously still a little sensitive), and felt great now ever after fucking three times in the last twenty hours or so, I was certain that it could satisfy all three cocks.

When we got back to the R. V. the four of us had a heart-to-heart. It was really strange being the one in charge, with my three older brothers deferring to me. I guess that is how life works, however, when you're the only one with a pussy and the people wearing the cocks have sky high libidos. My solution -- I would fuck two of them once each during the day, sleep with the third that night with as many fucks as were mutually acceptable, and then rotate the next day.

I don't think I ever saw my brothers more happy. After our talk Dion got me a glass of juice, I kissed Brett and Alan, and led Dion to bed, whispering to him "I want a real slow fuck tonight in the missionary position. You OK with that?" "Whatever you want sis," he replied with a possum grin on his face, "Your pussy is in charge."

As I lay in bed with Dion slowly pushing his big dick all the way in, and then unhurriedly moving it back almost completely out, as he twisted a nipple with one of his hands and I ran my hands up and down his muscular back, a serene feeling came over me. I didn't know how long I would remain in heaven, but there were at least twelve more days on the Red Sox road trip, and I resolved to get maximum pleasure out of every one of them!

imhapless
imhapless
3,646 Followers
12