Too Much Candy

Story Info
Daddy Dom punishes his girl for eating too much candy.
1.2k words
4.04
33.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying down exposed with my barely covered body decorated in my skimpy lace bodysuit, with my hands tied above my head and feet spread apart, I await you in the room with a blind fold on so all I can do is hear your footsteps and heavy breathing as you watch me helpless and bound on the bed. Ready for you to do to me whatever you wish. Ready for you to use my body for your pleasure. Ready to accept the pain and pleasure you are going to dish out on me.

"Swish!" My head turned in the direction of the sound. Was that a flogger? Oh no daddy is going to flog me, the mere anticipation of it made me damp. Woosh woosh, again. Seemingly coming from all sides of the bed. I couldn't move. I was restrained and all I could do was anticipate the heavy thuds that were about to caress my breasts.

"Look at my baby girl, all tied up and ready for me. Her cunt is dripping, such a naughty little slut" daddy whispered into my ear, while dragging the flogger gently between my breasts downwards to my slit. My body arched up at the pleasure of the flogger's light caress and I shivered delightfully.

All of a sudden, swish! You slapped my open wet cunt with the flogger, not too hard but the sudden contact of the rough leather against my clit sent a jolt of electricity through my body, and I gave a long moan. If this was torture, I would beg for it everyday.

You carefully arranged my legs so that I was even more open and spread for you. A blush crept up my neck as I could sense you staring at my glistening pussy, my clit throbbing in eagerness. Wanting more.

Something wet and soft flicked my clit, I think it was your tongue. And I buckled under the restraints moaning. Swish! Another slap, this time a burning thud on my inner thighs. I had no idea how long you were going to put me in this position and no idea where you were going to hit next.

"Shh baby girl, daddy won't hurt you. Daddy's going to teach you about pleasure and pain." You said.

I whimpered in response as I felt your tongue once again on my sensitive clit, suckling very gently and the flogger heavy on my breasts. You were going to flog my breasts! I couldn't think straight with the sensations going on. I heard a jingle and suddenly felt a rush of warmness at my nipples, a pinching sensation on the left and then on the right. Oh shit! Daddy just clamped my nipples.

You stood back to admire your work, my body writing in excitement, breasts pink and ready for you to savour, and a glistening cunt, ready to take your cock in one full motion. But not yet, you were not in a rush and you wanted to savour this moment. This moment where you had me completely under your control, helpless and needing you.

You pulled on my clamps, jolting me back from my daydreams and began flogging my breasts. Gently at first, tracing gently over my nipples and then harder and harder, alternating between each breast, so they they were both pink and hot. Every thud I felt was getting more and more intense. The clamps were pinching my nipples and my whole body felt like it was on fire. I started thrusting my hips to find only air while you whipped my tits.

"Ahhh daddy please I want-"

Slap!

"Did I say you can talk baby girl?"

I swallowed my saliva. I needed him to touch my pussy. I needed it so bad. The onslaught on my breasts were getting heavier and I was getting closer.

"Please daddy..," I whimpered.

Slap slap slap slap

"Who said you would talk. This is not about what you want. This is about me. How I choose to give you pleasure or to take it away from you. Remember darling, this is your punishment for eating too much candy."

The heavy onslaught of the flogger began to sound and feel like a rhythm. The pain faded into ecstasy and I couldn't help but moan for more. Suddenly I felt a thickness near the entrance of my pussy, it was cold but big. I was wondering why daddy was freezing his glass dildo this morning, I was about to find out why. You thrusted in the dildo, soaking it with my cunt juices, fucking me so slowly and gently with it that I could feel every ridge and every stinging cold bite of it. You put your fingers in my mouth while you slow fucked me with the cold dildo, and I sucked on them like how I knew you would like it. Worshipping your fingers as if it was your cock. I nibbled on them and moaned into them as I sucked gently on each finger. Releasing them out of my mouth with a pop!

"You greedy greedy girl" you chastised as you removed the dildo from my cunt and shifted it so that it was pressing against the entrance of my tight ass. "Naughty girls get naughty things done to them", I could hear you smiling as you squeezed more lube on the dildo and began inching it into my virgin asshole.

"Daddy please, it's so cold" I moaned. My cunt did not do a good job of warming it up and despite the lube, I felt myself stretching. I did not think the dildo was that big. As you worked your way in and out of my ass, your fingers found its way to my clit and began toying on my little pink button, pinching it and flicking it, inciting moans and gasps from me. I was so close. Rubbing me faster, you pushed the dildo all the way into my ass, the only thing keeping it from slipping was the base of it. I shivered as how full I felt.

"Daddy is going to fill up all your holes tonight little girl, and you are going to enjoy it." You said as you lifted my hips and put a pillow under them. You always made sure I was comfortable, even as you were using me or slapping the ever loving fuck out of me.

The gesture made me smile, but not for long as I heard the familiar rip of a condom. Surely he wasn't going to fuck me, I'm too full!

No such luck. With a hard thrust, you buried your dick straight into my cunt, much tighter than usual because of the dildo in my ass. I moaned at the sudden tightness and fullness of it. And you gave me a second to accommodate your size before pulling out and thrusting in again, deeper this time. Eliciting another moan from my lips. Soon, you worked up a steady rhythm of fucking my cunt while fucking my ass with the dildo, all I could do was moan, and scream as you fucked me harder than you've ever did before. I thought I was about to die as I started cumming before I had the chance to ask for permission.

"Please daddy I need- " was all I managed before I began squirting all over your hard cock. As in feeling me cumming, you released yourself in the condom with a groan while easing the dildo out of my asshole.

I was too stunned and too overwhelmed to move. You gently unbuckled my restraints and folded me into bed, tucking me against your chest and whispered into my ear.

"So darling, should you take more candies than you're allowed to in the future?"