Too Much of a Gentleman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing to me?" Anderson whispered quietly, voice tense and strained. This was the sweetest torture. Everything he wanted was right in front of him, his for the taking, but he knew he couldn't have it. Carla would never condone cheating, and especially not with a girl twenty years his junior.

"What am I doing to you?" Scarlett repeated. Anderson intended the question to be rhetorical, but Scarlett gave a response, in the form of a nod toward Anderson's crotch. The devil gleamed in her eyes as she grinned and bit down on her lip. Anderson grew harder watching this girl stare unabashedly at his cock and fought the urge to palm it right in front of her.

"I'm not sure if you know this or not," Scarlett began. She took a few small steps toward the bedroom window and peered out into the darkening night. "I only live two houses down, right across the street. My bedroom window faces this room right here." She turned back to face Anderson. "I see you in here almost every night. Alone."

Anderson's mouth dropped open. He knew exactly she was hinting at. She'd seen him masturbate.

"Don't be embarrassed," Scarlett smirked triumphantly at the flush overtaking his cheeks. "I'm in my room almost every night too. Alone." She took slow rhythmic steps forward until she was no more than an inch away from Anderson. "What are you thinking about while you touch yourself? Hmm? Are you thinking about your wife?"

Anderson's heart was pounding so hard, he was certain Scarlett could both hear and feel its beats. She was looking up at him, patiently waiting for a response, but he couldn't speak. He couldn't think. This young girl's hand was centimeters away from his excited cock.

"I didn't think so," Scarlett chuckled after a moment, taking his silence as an answer. "Tell me then," she whispered, "what makes this cock so big and hard?" She leaned in even closer to him, reaching behind him to pull the bedroom door shut. She then secured Anderson to the door with her body, pressing her curves up against him.

"Ohhhh," Anderson groaned when Scarlett cupped his length to punctuate her words.

"Do you just fantasize? Hope that one day your wife will change and give you what you want? Give you what you so obviously need," she purred in his ear. She used one finger to trace the outline of his cock through his pants, teasing him. "Tell me what you need, Mr. Walker. Tell me and it's yours." Scarlett increased the pressure of her finger.

The next few minutes that passed were of silence. Anderson said nothing. He felt Scarlett studying his face, but he couldn't make out much more than her silhouette. He was lost in a dream-like state. No one had ever offered themselves to him like this. No one had ever asked him what he wanted. He didn't know how to answer her. She could be just like Carla - the wrong response could make her blow the whistle on the whole thing.

Just as he was formulating an appropriate answer, the spark of warmth traveling up and down his cock was gone.

"Fine," Scarlett hissed. She stepped back and crossed her arms. "But I have a question for you? How the hell do you ever expect to get what you want? You don't ask for it, and you clearly don't take it when it's right in front of you, so how? I get that you're a gentleman, but where's the MAN?" She threw her hands up in the air, exasperated. "It's no wonder everyone in the neighborhood calls you Mr. Walk-All-Over. I thought maybe the whole pushover thing was just an act to keep the peace with your wife, but..." Scarlett trailed off, rolling her eyes.

"They call me Mr. Walk-All-Over?" Anderson was hurt.

"Yeah," Scarlett laughed meanly. "They do. You're so pathetic."

"S-Shut up," Anderson warned, but even he knew he didn't sound intimidating. Scarlett snorted and walked back over to the computer desk. She sat down and propped her feet up.

"You know, I bet you don't even have any balls. Your wife probably holds onto them and only lets you have them back when you're a good boy," she teased in a tiny baby voice. "Right, Andy honey?"

Anderson's entire body stiffened. Scarlett's mock impression of Carla struck a chord deep within. It was one thing for his wife to have a sense of power over him, but for this smart-mouthed eighteen year old to assume a position of dominance over him was an insult to his ego.

"Shut up!" Anderson yelled. The years of pent up aggression came out like the roar of a rabid animal. He stormed away from the door toward Scarlett. The truth played in his head like a broken record. An opportunity like this would never rise again. This time he was going to take what was being offered; take what he wanted and hold nothing back.

"Up against the wall," he demanded, a defiant jaw leading his words.

Scarlett ceased tapping her feet on the desk long enough to smile up at him and mouth a single word:

"Finally."

"Now," Anderson barked, pointing toward the wall.

Scarlett hopped up from the chair and playfully sprinted over to the wall. She spread her legs and pressed her cheek against the wall as though she were preparing herself to be frisked.

Anderson positioned himself behind her and pressed his chest against Scarlett's back, trapping his hardness between them. His hands went to either side of her body, caging her in like his prey. Scarlett let out a tiny whimper as Anderson exhaled into her neck. He grabbed a handful of her hair and moved it to one side, granting him access to her neck. He bent down and traced her collarbone once with his nose before he began sucking like crazy on her neck. Scarlett's legs buckled and unconsciously tried to close.

"Keep them spread," Anderson growled and shoved his knee between her legs. Scarlett whimpered in protest and pushed her ass backward, effectively grinding it into Anderson's cock. He reached down to take hold of her hips, stepped back and spun around, then pulled her forward again to meet his hard-on.

Scarlett moaned and reached up to slide her fingers in Anderson's hair, tugging the curls softly to pull him closer. She pressed her tongue against his bottom lip, demanding and searching. Anderson sucked her bottom lip into his mouth, making it tender with a gentle suction before biting down on it. Scarlett tightened her grip in his hair and shifted her hips forward. Anderson took control of her hips, helping her maintain a steady rhythm against him.

"Mmm, that feels good, doesn't it?" he crooned in her ear. He could feel the fire burning underneath her shorts. She stood on her tiptoes to meet his six-foot frame and flicked her tongue across his throat. She licked slow circles behind his ear in contrast to the rough insistent passes she was making with her hips.

Anderson took hold of Scarlett's wrists and pinned them up above her head. He held them down with one hand and reached down to rub over the bulge in his pants with the other. Scarlett's eyes glazed over with lust as she watched him.

"Look at me," Anderson ordered. Scarlett looked up at him in surprise. He squeezed her wrists and started a furious pace on his cock. Scarlett could see his arm moving up and down out of her peripherals, but obeying Anderson, she kept her eyes on his.

Anderson worked the button loose on his pants and slid the zipper down. Scarlett squirmed, desperate to place a visual to the sounds she was hearing.

"Do you want to see me, sweetheart?" He teased as his pants fell to the floor. "Do you want to see how hard you made me?" Scarlett's body strained to be released from his grip. Anderson suddenly grabbed her hands and shoved them down the front of his boxers, forcing her to grab his cock. When his hands left hers, he stared into her eyes.

"Take it out," he commanded.

Scarlett tucked her fingers into his waistband and pulled down until his cock sprang free. Anderson groaned and glanced down, watching as she extracted him.

"Oh God," she whispered as her fingers traveled up his length. "Oh my God."

He was thick, uncut, pushing eight inches. It was such a shame that a gift like that was being wasted on someone like his wife. She didn't know what she had.

Scarlett wrapped her fist around him and stroked down, twisting her hand as she came back up. She licked her lips and bit down on her bottom lip, looking a bit shy as she switched to gingerly grazing his shaft with her fingertips.

"Don't fucking tease me," he warned her. "I've been waiting long enough for this as it is."

Scarlett fell into a slow stroking rhythm where she'd occasionally tilt her pelvis forward so the head of his cock would brush against her clit. Each time she did, she'd moan, and that sound alone pushed Anderson closer and closer to orgasm. She linked her fingers together and began to stroke him with two hands, changing the angle so she was continually grazing her pussy with his member. With this new angle, Anderson could feel the warm dampness through her shorts.

"Fuck sweetheart," he groaned as Scarlett slid both of her thumbs across his head simultaneously. He'd never felt so big or hard in his entire life. Petite eighteen-year old hands struggled to maintain a firm grasp around his cock and he thrust in and out of the warm glove she'd created. His skin blurred into hers, the only thing distinctive were her blood red fingernails. When she ran her fingers through the fine hair on his balls, Anderson knew he had to put things to a stop. As much as he wanted a hand that wasn't his own to stroke him to orgasm, he had other plans.

"Back up against the wall," he spat the command out and shoved her hands away.

Scarlett jumped at his harsh tone and obediently backed up until she was pressed against the wall. Anderson ran a finger down between Scarlett's breasts and brushed it back and forth across the waistband of her shorts.

"You have no idea what I want to do to you," he hissed as he tucked his fingers into the waistband and pulled back slightly, letting the elastic snap back against her.

"Oh!" Scarlett yelped in surprise.

Anderson leaned forward so he could cup her breasts. He rubbed her nipples until they stood firm and prominent. Then he gave them a rough pinch and maintained the pressure until Scarlett was gasping and bucking hard against his hips. He smiled to himself, reveling in the feeling of being the one in control for once. He ran his fingers down her thigh until he reached the hem of her shorts. One finger dipped underneath, inching higher and higher.

He brushed back and forth across the skin directly next to where she wanted him most. Scarlett jerked her hips and panted, silently begging him to enter her. Anderson stalled, kissing up her body, licking her nipples, sucking on her earlobe.

"Mr. Walker." His name was a plea. The look on her face was desperate. "Touch me. Please."

Anderson allowed one finger to brush against her wetness.

"Fuuuuuck," he moaned when he realized Scarlett's pussy was smooth and bare. He stroked the soft skin up and down, grazing her clit with the tip of his finger. The wetness was unbelievable. He had to use lubrication every single time he and Carla had sex. She was never aroused, and never for his lack of trying either.

Anderson circled her entrance and slipped his finger inside.

"Ohhh, God," Scarlett panted. Anderson's finger twisted inside her once and slid back out, returning with a second.

"Fuck Scarlett, you are so fucking tight," Anderson groaned. He began rolling her nipple between his finger and thumb in time with the thrusts and curls of his fingers. Scarlett raised her hips to meet his hand. Her eyes were locked down between her legs.

"Do you like that, Scarlett?" Anderson found her gaze. "Do you like watching me fuck you with my fingers?" He thrust his fingers deeper, slamming into Scarlett's wet pussy over and over at a furious pace.

"Mmmhmm," Scarlett moaned. "God, yes. Mr. Walker...So close. Please."

"Not so fast." Anderson drew Scarlett's nipple into his mouth, sucking hard until the flesh tightened and puckered. He released it with a soft 'pop' and quickly drew her other nipple into his mouth. "You said if I told you what I needed, you'd give it to me."

"Mmmh," Scarlett gasped and arched her back as Anderson pinched the nipple that wasn't in his mouth. "I'll give you whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?" He quirked an eyebrow. "That's a very dangerous thing to say to me, sweetheart."

"Whatever you want," Scarlett repeated. Frustrated hips rocked forward and chased her orgasm, oblivious to the fact that Anderson had no intention of letting her cum until he did.

Most men in this situation would probably opt for anal sex, maybe some bondage or even a threesome, but Anderson had been dreaming about receiving a blow job since he was fourteen. Coincidentally, that was the same age that he met Carla, but now he was forty and it was time to make his adolescent dream a reality.

"Kneel down."

"But...But...But..." Scarlett sputtered. She thrust her hips up, desperate for the return of the fingers that he'd just removed. "So close. Oh...Please. So close."

"Ah, ah, ah," Anderson scolded. "You said whatever I want, Scarlett. Now, are you going to be a good little girl and suck my cock or not?"

Scarlett frowned and sank down to her knees. Anderson's cock was hard and ready, jutting out toward her face. She bit down on her lip as she looked at the beading of precum accumulated on the head.

"Ohhh Mr. Walker," she let out an exaggerated moan. "Your cock is soooo big and hard. Do you want me to suck it?"

"Yes," he panted, the anticipation of what was to transpire consuming him. "Suck it."

"Right now?" She asked. She took hold of his cock and rubbed it against his cheek, teasing him as retribution for not being allowed to cum. "Suck your cock right now? Are you sure?"

"I told you not to fucking tease me," he reminded her through clenched teeth. "Take my cock in your mouth now, Scarlett. Suck me hard."

Scarlett continued an excruciating slow stroke on his cock while letting the head rub against her cheek. Her other hand disappeared between her legs, into her shorts, and into her pussy. When it re-appeared it was glistening and wet, and she immediately wrapped it around Anderson's cock, stroking him smoothly with the added lubrication.

Scarlett flicked her tongue out and licked up the underside of his shaft from base to tip. She swirled her tongue up and down his length, tasting a mix of his and hers before closing her mouth over the head.

Nothing could have prepared Anderson for the feeling of a warm mouth and tongue of a young girl wrapped around his length. The visual alone was almost enough to make him cum right then and there.

"Jesus Christ," Anderson gasped. "That's the fucking hottest thing I've ever seen."

He hissed as she cupped his balls and sank down, deeper and deeper until she was swallowing him whole. She slowly came back up, dipping her tongue into his slit to taste the start of his orgasm, and sank back down.

"Get your hands in my hair like a man," Scarlett snapped when she noticed his fists clenched at his sides.

Anderson tentatively cupped the back of her head to guide her mouth. She sucked harder, swirling her tongue around the head each time she came back up. He felt his cock hit the back of her throat and he nearly passed out. It was just too good.

"Mmm," Scarlett moaned as he tugged on her hair. Anderson put two and two together right away. When he tugged on her hair, she moaned, and his cock reaped the benefits. Becoming more confident, he fisted his hand into her hair and gave a firmer tug. "Mmm!"

"Good girl," Anderson panted. "Suck that hard cock all the way down."

Scarlett's throat constricted around him and his hands clenched harder in her hair. His hips began sharp erratic thrusts into her mouth.

"Fuck, sweetheart," he groaned, looking down into her big innocent eyes. "I'm going to cum soon." He was actually pleased and surprised by his endurance this far. He thought for sure he would have cum as soon as she took him into her mouth.

"Cum in my mouth," she whimpered as she rubbed the tip of his cock across her lips. "Please Mr. Walker. I want to taste you." To punctuate her words, her tongue slipped out and gently stabbed at the tiny slit.

Anderson suddenly drove himself forcefully between her lips and buried himself completely in her mouth. She traced patterns on the underside of his cock with her tongue and kept swallowing around him as he fucked her mouth. He slammed in deep, pressing her face into his crotch as his cock began to pulse.

"Oh, fuck. FUCK, Scarlett, mmmm," he groaned. Hot, violent spurts of cum shot down Scarlett's throat and she struggled to swallow everything he gave her. Her tongue continued to stroke him up and down as his cock slowly began to soften in her mouth. He pulled out of her mouth and leaned up against the wall, panting and gasping. Whether all blow jobs were like this or Scarlett was exceptional, he'd definitely been missing out all these years.

Scarlett remained on her knees. She licked her swollen red lips and looked up at Anderson. Her chest was heaving up and down and she was staring at Anderson's deflating cock with hungry eyes. Crazy with want and need, she suddenly plunged two fingers into herself and moaned loudly.

"Stop," Anderson ordered as she began to finger fuck herself at a furious pace. He glared down at her as she thrust her hips and worked her fingers in and out of her pussy. He bent down and yanked her hand out of her shorts, picked her up and tossed her on the bed. He lay his body on top of hers and held her hands still.

"You're being bad," he murmured in her ear. He lowered his head and nipped at her breasts, massaging them roughly with his hands.

"Oh God. Mr. Walker, please!"

"Please what?" He circled her taut nipples with his finger and pinched them roughly, forcing a squeak of pleasure and pain from her. "Do you want my cock in you, sweetheart? Is that what you want? You want me to thrust in and out of you, punish that pussy for being so bad?"

"Yes!" Scarlett cried. She arched her back, offering her breasts to him to use as he wished. "Fuck me!"

"Patience, my dear," Anderson chuckled as he sat back on his heels. He pulled her shorts down and tossed them onto the floor. Scarlett's pussy was perfect. Pink and bare, nothing like the massive forest his wife had growing between her legs. Anderson ran his hands down Scarlett's legs, stopping at her calves to pull her legs apart. "Wider. Spread your legs wider. I want to see that sweet little pussy."

Scarlett obeyed, opening herself wide and presenting her glistening folds to him. She threaded her fingers into Anderson's hair and gave his head a gentle push down. Anderson smirked and blew a soft breath of air across her clit, loving the way the little nub seemed to twitch at the cool air. He made a single pass down her slit with his tongue.

"Oh, fuck! Mmm! Mr. Walker!" Scarlett gasped. Her hips lifted and her thighs clenched in around Anderson's head. He immediately withdrew his tongue and gripped her hips, pushing her back down on the mattress.

"Be a good girl for me and stay still." Anderson held her down by laying his forearm across her waist. His head returned between her legs and he began to lap at her entrance. He circled her clit with his tongue and flicked it lightly. Slowly, he pushed two fingers into her dripping pussy.

Scarlett's body was already shaking. Anderson knew she was just teetering on the edge, and the right amount of pleasure would push her over. He slammed his fingers into her pussy as he sucked her tiny bud into his mouth. He held her clit between his teeth and began to flick his tongue back and forth across it until Scarlett screamed out. Anderson withdrew his fingers just as her pussy began to clench around them and replaced them with his tongue.