Too Much of a Good Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was kind of a nervous affair. I felt like the proverbial shoe was going to drop, or like I had dropped a rather large brick, or two. Stephen didn't seem upset or anything, which made me feel worse. By now I knew I was going to bed with her, needed to go to bed with her. I only wondered how it was going to happen, and whether Stephen wanted to watch, or maybe get involved. I'm not much for voyeurs, and I'm not into men at all. We talked about everything but sex, and we didn't drink much because we still had a couple dozen miles to go. When it was over, Jane kissed me on the cheek in the parking lot, we all put on our helmets, and Jane climbed on to Stephen's bike. Maybe I was wrong about everything.

"So whose room am I staying in?" she said quietly. After she got her answer we went in my room. She put her helmet and riding gear on the bed nearest the door, along with a small bag she had pulled out of the luggage and her backpack purse.

"You don't like to sleep in the bed next to the door, do you? I find it always gets too hot or cold when the window unit kicks on," she said, stripping off her clothes and walking casually back to the shower. Adjoining rooms again.

I took off my clothes and put them over the chair. Jane was already in the shower. I got in behind her and started washing her back. Tan lines like you would expect with a thong; none on her back or chest. "Magnificent," I said. She was working shampoo into her hair.

"Mmmm, glad you approve," she said. I had turned her around; I had to see those breasts. I had to touch them. I ran the washcloth over one and the other nipple between my thumb and forefinger. "Careful," she said, taking the hand off the nipple. "They're sensitive now. Later on you can do anything you want. Slow, baby, slow," she said into my mouth as she kissed me on the lips and put her arms around me.

My cock was trapped between our bellies, which were slick with soap and shampoo. "What's this?" she asked, smiling up at me. She was stroking it, and cupping my balls with her other hand. "Let's get all nice and clean first. He'll have lots of chances to play," she said, but she didn't let go until I was on the verge of coming.

I backed off, trying to calm down, trying to last. I could never come very many times in one evening. I took another washcloth off the shelf and washed myself off quickly, washed my hair, and kneeled down to pay some attention to her pussy, which was neatly trimmed in front and appeared to be shaved around the lips. Her clitoris was swollen and red. And large. No wonder she liked a little vibration on the saddle; she must be sensitive as hell. I started lapping at it with my tongue, my hair getting doused with water from the shower head. She put her hand on my head, and pushed me in closer. I started sucking and pulling on her clit, and reached up for a nipple, which was now hard as a rock.

"This is awkward. I've got a better idea," she said, and pulled the shower head off the mount on the wall. "Thank God for massaging shower heads; they're a girl's best friend." She turned her back on me and pushed me back into the wall with a little thud, then turned the water on herself, holding the shower head on her pussy with one hand while she put her arm around my head with the other. This left my arms free to play with her breasts, and she seemed to be ready for it now. My cock was between her legs, slipping along her entrance, and she was rhythmically humping it. I was overwhelmed by the feel of her big, firm breasts, and how good it felt to rub her nipples, which stood out an inch. I could tell the feel of my cock was making her hot, but I wasn't going to come this way, not unless it went in. And I wanted her to come first.

Which she did, with some moans and mewing noises. She panted and started to rub on my cock with her hand, but I stopped her. "Let's go to bed," I said in her ear.

"Good idea," she said. I dried her off, and myself. She put her hair up. The room felt a little cold. We snuggled under the covers. I couldn't stop my hands from rubbing all over her body, not that she was complaining. After I got warm again I got up and straddled her, my knees just under her arms.

I bent down and whispered in her ear, "I've wanted to get between those since I saw you in the diner."

"Get another pillow under my head and I can do a little more than that," she said. In another moment, I was experiencing sheer bliss. I was gently humping the valley between her breasts, and she had taken the head of my cock into her warm mouth. She was swirling her tongue on my glans. I was holding onto the headboard, and trying not to cry out, when I came like a rocket.

"Sorry," I said. "I didn't think I would come that quickly." I climbed down and snuggled with her, spent for the moment. She smiled at me; everything was all right. She started kissing me, and twisted around until she was over me. She stuck her tongue forcibly in my mouth and deposited some of my semen into my mouth. I playfully fought back with my tongue, and some it was all over both of our chins. "Okay, so I'll get us a towel," I said, and she laughed.

I came back to bed with a damp washcloth and a towel, and we cleaned ourselves up. I spooned up behind her, and must have dozed off, incredibly enough. I woke a few minutes later; she was pushing back against me, and I was getting hard again. She turned over and pushed me on my back. She straddled me and again rubbed my cock against her clitoris. "How far do you want to go?" I asked.

"Well, I've trusted you with my life, and you've come in my mouth. I guess you putting your cock in my pussy isn't much more of a commitment."

"Do you want me to -- come in you?"

"Of course I do," she purred into my ear, and with that she pulled me into her. If I hadn't already come a few minutes ago, that probably would have been the end of that. As it was, I had to think about the Atlanta Falcons, and how poorly they were doing this year, to stay calm until we got a rhythm going.

About the time we did, she turned around and straddled me again in the reverse cowgirl position. She held on to my knees for a while, holding herself upright, then she let herself down to the bed; her back was nearly horizontal and she supported herself on her elbows. I was getting into that twilight of sexual excitement where it seemed I could go forever: she was soaking wet, and sweating, and moaning loudly. I thought about Stephen on the other side of the wall. If he was still awake, he had to be jacking off to this. The thought excited me, and to distract myself I rubbed circles on her buttocks and lower back, which was about all I could see of her. I could see my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. I reached down and wiped some of her juices off of me with my index finger, and began to play with her anus, gently rubbing it.

"Hold on if you're gonna play with that," she said, and got off of me. I felt my cock getting cold as she rummaged in her bag. "Here, buddy," she said, slapping a bottle of lube in my hand. "Warm it up first." She mounted me again, and we soon got back at it. I was cooled off a bit by the break, and distracted by opening the bottle, but she just kept pumping away and moaning, like she was in a trance.

I rubbed the lube carefully over my index finger and thumb and touched her anus again with my index finger, and rubbed the region between the vagina and anus with my thumb. "Slow, baby, slow," she cooed. I could feel her contract under my index finger, and I massaged it open, little by little. I got one knuckle in, and let her pick up the rhythm, pushing back and back until my index finger was up to the knuckle. She started humping me faster, and shrieking, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I pulled my index finger out just in time as she raised up and leaned back against me, my cock still jammed up in her, her hands back on my knees and frantically pushing against them.

"Oh, oh, OH," she cried, and we both came. This time she didn't let me drift off. "You got one more left, lover?" she whispered in my ear.

"I'll see what I can do."

"If it will help, I want this one in the ass," she said, flipping over onto her stomach. "Remember, lube. Use lots." She settled down like she was sunbathing, except that her hips were raised slightly.

I upended the lube bottle and dropped a cold dollop of lube on her anus. "Owww!" she laughed. "You'll pay for that. Warm it up. Quick."

I complied as best I could, stroking the gooey mess with my fingers and starting to work the index finger back in, which I did quickly, and then the middle finger with it. She was moaning and saying "No, no, no," but I knew this was part of the act for her. Soon it was "Slow, baby, slow," and then "God, yes, yes." She had her hand underneath her and was stroking her clit.

I put more lube on my cock and positioned it at the opening. "Are you ready for this?" I bent down and whispered.

"Go slow. It hurts," she moaned, but she was squirming, willing it to go in. I held back, and teased it into the narrow opening. The head popped through, and she relaxed, totally submissive. I rubbed her back; she was sweating, and so was I.

She raised up on her knees and elbows, then grabbed the headboard tight. "Slow, baby, slow," she said, and I was. I could feel lubricant and sweat gathering on my balls, making them cold, making them shrink up even tighter. They felt like they were all the way in my body now, and my cock felt enormous in the tight shaft.

Eventually, I was in all the way, and I could hold onto one breast and toy with her clitoris, my hand over her hand. She was doing all the work now; I was just along for the ride. She pushed back and pulled forward again and again, faster and faster, each time with a moan that Stephen had to be hearing. Eventually she was still; I thought she was taking a breather until I realized she was coming in short little tremors, and I came myself.

And with that, I was done. I got in the shower and cleaned myself up, then got back into bed. She had put on a pair of plain cotton panties and a t-shirt. She spooned up against me, and I fell asleep again.

I awoke with light streaming through the window. Jane was still in bed with me, I realized with a start. I felt bad that she hadn't gone back to Stephen's room, somehow, but she must have fallen asleep. Hopefully, he'd understand. Obviously, they had a different sort of relationship in several respects.

I put on some clothes so I could go down to the lobby for some coffee. When I looked out in the parking lot I could see that Stephen's Triumph was gone.

12