Too Much of a Good Thing

Story Info
Housewife becomes obsessed with young man next door.
8.2k words
4.52
35.3k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krystal McNamara was happy that next door had finally been sold. For too long the 1930's three bedroom semi had laid empty. Her previous neighbours had moved for the husband's job taking her friend Maggie and their little girl far far away.

Krys watched with a good natured nosiness as the self-drive Bedford van turned up and a couple and young girl no more than 4 climbed out of the cab. Krys had hoped it would be this family; she'd seen them view the property and had liked the look of them straight away. They both looked nice enough and the adorable child with virtually white blonde hair and dimples waved enthusiastically when she spotted Krys at the window. Both parents seemed friendly and also waved when they noticed her. A child's laughter, that's what she longed to hear again, that's what was missing.

All that had been 4 years ago now and Alice was well established at the local primary school, Nigel had proven to be pleasant enough but distant, meanwhile a friendship had blossomed between the two women. Kelly was a short, pretty brunette with soft gentle brown eyes. She had a natural shyness without being at all standoffish. Her brown eyes often looked down at the ground whenever she heard Krys telling one of her bawdy tales from her younger days, before returning to lock eyes which sparkled and a coy smile. Her cheeks were often flushed with a slight blush. Had she only known it Kelly had a devastatingly sexy way about her, but it was uncontrived and entirely natural.

She dressed quite simply and modestly. Her body was best described as podgy. She wasn't nearly as overweight as she imagined of course, but she was rather self-conscious and or wore baggy jumpers, skirts and leggings in suitably mousey colours to avoid any attention most of the time to cover herself up. There was one thing she liked about herself, her boobs. A good double D cup they had kept their shape and firmness despite breast feeding Alice and doing little in the way of regular exercise.

Kelly and Krys's friendship had actually been built from a shared addiction. Both smoked and tended to stand at their back doors while they inhaled their nicotine. There was something solitary, something isolating about leaving the house to stand alone like an outcast so to have a kindred spirit to share the experience with made it all the more enjoyable and soon they firm friends chatting away over the chest high garden wall..

Krys was a 60 something divorcee. You wouldn't know it if she didn't tell you, she maintained the glamourous appearance of her former years and could easily pass for 20 years younger. She and her husband had had a somewhat less than glittering career on stage. An old fashioned variety double act they had sung and danced and joked their way around the working men's clubs circuit and even had a brief tenure on a local cable TV station. It had all ended abruptly when Derek had got a young cloakroom attendant pregnant, the one thing he always denied Krys. Insisting their career was about to take off and the last thing they needed right now was a child Derek had fobbed Krys off for nearly 30 years, but now suddenly this was his last chance at fatherhood and he grasped it with both hands. The betrayal and shattered trust ruined Krys. All those years she had poured into HIS hopes, HIS dreams, gone. A part of her still loved the selfish bastard, a part of her fantasied regularly about doing him physical harm. She went for the middle ground and took him for every penny she could. They had accrued a sizeable nest egg over the years and she was able to buy her house outright and have a small monthly income and gradually the hurt had waned but she was done with relationships, she knew that. But the stories! She kept Kelly wide eyed and enthralled with tales of life on the road and revelations about minor and not so minor celebrities.

"Oh I'm going to be having a lodger. My nephew is having a hard time with his dad, teenager thing. I said he could stay here for wee while till they work something out. He's a nice enough kid, 18 and finished college so home during the day till he finds a job. He won't be any bother I'm sure but if he plays his music too loud or makes a nuisance of himself you come tell me straight off."

Kelly smiled back, "Damn, for a minute there I thought you were telling me you were getting a live-in lover."

"Ha! No, I'm more inclined towards a plug-in lover these days. He should be here sometime tomorrow afternoon; hopefully he'll mostly be in his room with his games and his sci-fi. He's a total geek and a little socially awkward but harmless. Don't know what our Terry is spitting his dummy out about but I'm sure it'll all come out in the wash,"

The next week, one evening Nigel heard muttering, whispering. It was a particularly warm night and the bedroom window was left open. He realised it was his wife and the male voice was presumably Craig, the kid moved in next door. Nigel hadn't put his bedside lamp on and stood in the darkness, curious. The curtains hadn't been pulled but the nets prevented him being spotted. He sat on the bed and smiled to himself wondering what on earth that gangly nerdy guy talked about. Nigel expected to hear his wife finish her cigarette make her excuses and try to untangle herself from a conversation about Star Trek.

From his vantage point he could see the flair of Kelly's cigarette as she took a drag on it. It was a long slow drag and Craig was explaining something he sounded rather pleased of, Nigel imaged it was some hidden meaning to some conspiracy Craig had blogged about. It sounded like hypothermia, but it was far too balmy a night for that to make any sense. It was clear that his wife hadn't understood either and Craig rumbled further explanation. Kelly coughed in surprise, her voice raised just enough for Nigel to hear, "No!" The laughter that followed was shared with Craig's tone assuring her whatever it was true.

Nothing was said for a little while till Craig broke the silence with what definitely sounded like he was coaxing Kelly with something.

Nigel heard Kelly whisper a number of words, one of which sounded like awful, but there was a bit of giggle in her voice and she sounded coy and teasing in tone. He couldn't be sure but it sounded like there was some sort of banter being exchanged. Nigel saw Kelly stubbing out her cigarette and knew she was about to come up and join him in bed. He reached for his bedside lamp and illuminated the room before pulling the curtains to. He heard one last cocky sounding rumble from Craig before Kelly giggles and just audibly whispered, "Stop it!" and what might have been night night.

Nigel finished undressing and climbed into bed, he heard Kelly complete her ablutions and join him in the bed. He leant in to give her a good night peck and her hand clasped his face and held him. Kelly kissed her husband with a passion that literally took his breath away. Her tongue pierced his lips and slipped into his mouth. As soon as he responded in kind her strangely sticky fingers curled around his soft cock. As she squeezed and manipulated him urging life and rigidity into his dick her tongue probed and poked his mouth her tits were mashed flat against his chest and her nipples throbbed from contact with his rough hairs. She humped along his bare thigh, a frenzied mass of sexual need.

Nigel was more than happy to go along, Kelly never made the first move and he was deeply aroused by this new development. Her cunt was quite slick as it travelled up and down his thigh. Again his coarse body hair stimulated her inflamed clit and she was moaning and gasping into his mouth. Nigel broke the kiss and looked her in the eye.

"Kin' ell Kelly, what's got into you?"

"You in a minute", she said with a smirk and straddled her bewildered but delighted husband.

"I want your big hard cock inside me right now and I'm going to fuck you so hard you're going to spray my pussy walls like a fire hose," holding him upright she slid down him slowly, letting out a long "oooooooooh" as she felt him fil l her hot wet cunt. Placing both hands flat oh her husband's chest, pushing him against the bed and began a gradual rise and fall as she rode him. Her head was flung back, her eyes were tight shut and she chanted, "Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes." with increasing urgency and volume.

Nigel wasn't allowed to do anything but lay flat and be fucked. His wife's pussy practically poured juices over his cock and balls and he felt himself being milked and stroked by the pulsing walls. He knew he couldn't take a great deal more of this and tried to tell her.

"No! Not yet, mustn't cum yet. I need to cum first. Need to cum so much. Don't you dare fucking finish first! So close. So close! Oh yes I'm so nearly...YES! Oh Yes! So good so good so good."

Nigel gritted his teeth and grunted as his cum splashed the inside her rippling quim. She lay flat and panting on top of him till all too soon she felt him shrivel and pop out of her. Kelly rolled over and lay on her back, her fingers idly played with her pussy. She allowed her fingers to enter her and feel around till they encountered her husband's cum.

Had the curtains not been pulled either of the lovers might have seen the flare as Craig taking a last long hard drag on his cigarette before grinding it out underfoot. He had heard Kelly's passion cries and returned to the house smiling to himself.

The following morning, after Kelly had dropped Alice at school she sat at her kitchen table drinking coffee and picking at her toast. Her mind was filled with the bizarrely erotic conversation she had had with Craig last night, and equally disturbing, the profound effect it had on her.

Kelly was immensely self-conscious about seeing Craig after all he had told her and she checked he wasn't anywhere obvious before she gingerly snook out for a quiet ciggy. Seeing no one around she grabbed her coffee and stealthily took a seat by her patio table. Despite herself Kelly was lost in thought about the previous night. Quite what he'd said hadn't made a lot of sense, Kelly had never heard of hyperspermia before and she couldn't quite imagine how it manifested itself. She knew one thing for sure however; she knew she could never speak of it again with him. She was a married woman and this was not an appropriate conversation to be having. She had to stop herself trying to envisage what it was like and found her thighs clamped tightly together and her breathing shallow. Indeed should Craig try to broach the subject in future she must tell him in no uncertain terms, she wasn't interested.

"Good morning!"

His bright breezy attitude startled her out of her thoughts. She knew she must act casual, she knew they couldn't talk about it and after the customary counter greeting she fell silent for a second.

"Does it hurt?" the question was out there before she could stop it. Craig could see the discomfort in her face and decided to play a little game.

"Does it hurt? Do you mean my condition? Yes it can do, it's as much an affliction as much as anything."

Kelly swallowed and nodded sagely not really understanding. The poor lad he was in pain, it's a medical condition nothing to be ashamed of!

"But that's not why my dad chucked me out and I had to come and live with Aunty Krys. He couldn't get his head round it and said I was a freak and a pervert. Said I wasn't safe to be around women. So the prick sent me to his sister!"

Craig gave a small bitter sounding laugh. He gave Kelly a side long look, "Do you know what he couldn't cope with?"

She shook her head and looked concerned. She had been eager to drop this as a subject of conversation, and yet here was this poor lad, obviously in discomfort and rejected by his family, she felt her heart open to him, to offer him succour in his hour of need.

"My pain avoidance technique. I produce too much sperm. It has to be released otherwise the build-up of pressure causes me pain. So I wank. I wank several times a day. I produce more precum than most men cum. My ejaculate is five or ten times more than the average. And it shoots so far, shot after shot after shot. I counted 25 squirts once. One time mum came into the bathroom while I was cumming in the shower. I didn't know she was there but she stayed and watched me. She couldn't tear her eyes away as my hard dick flexed over and over and I produced all that cum. Dad found out and wasn't happy so here I am."

Kelly tried to take it all in but all she could imagine as a fat hard cock shooting jizz like a fountain. Ribbon after ribbon arching through the air. Landing...where? Face? Hair? Mouth? Oh god think of trying to swallow that! Tits? Her thighs were clamped tightly together and she couldn't deny the thrumming deep in her pussy.

In an attempt to mask her arousal and appear to be listening sympathetically she frowned and asked, "So it hurts when you cu...ejaculate?"

"No, God no, it feels fantastic. It feels like an orgasm but goes on for ages. It's when I don't cum the pain starts."

"So, you you you've ...", Kelly couldn't believe she'd started asking this but Craig just watched her squirm for a moment before he interjected.

"I've cum today? This morning? Yes. I came very recently actually." He smiled to himself thinking I came thinking of the noises you made last night after you left here. "In fact I'm leaking quite a lot at the moment, would you like to see?" Kelly's eyes flicked involuntarily towards his crotch despite there being a wall in the way.

"This is the worst thing really, I can manage the pain but if I got excited, if I get hard it looks like I've wet myself. See!" Craig Held his hands up, palms open turned skywards and gave Kelly an encouraging nod.

"Don't be scared, it's all covered up, this is just the pre-cum soaking through my bottoms."

Kelly's mind whirled, it screamed at her to leave. Now! Make an excuse, say your goodbyes and go!

"I really should be getting on. Crazy busy day, can't stay here..." As Kelly got up to leave she hesitated for second. Inside she felt herself shaking. She reasoned it was only neighbourly to show concern, if she didn't look now she'd be imagining it all day anyway and it can't be as bad as she's imagining it to be. So she decided to put her mind to rest, walked up to the wall and peered over.

"Oh my god!" Her hoarse whisper implied she was awestruck as she stared slack jawed at the sight before her. Craig was wearing thin black track suit bottoms. In the front, where a good size bulge tented, there was a darker wet patch. It was about the size of a £2 coin until Craig grasped his bulge through his bottoms and Kelly watched mesmerised as it spread slowly outwards.

"Oh my god!"

"Once it starts it runs like a leaking tap. Wanna see?"

"I really have to go!" Kelly turned and practically ran back in to her house, slamming the doors behind her and leaning against it almost panting. She held up her hands to see them shake before burying her face in them and letting out a long sigh. She touched her panties under her skirt to see if her suspicions were correct. They were soaked too and as her fingertips glanced across the material they excited her sensitive clit and she groaned to herself. Rushing up to her bedroom Kelly flung herself onto her bed and pulled her gusset to one side. Eyes screwed shut and arse lifted up as she dipped two fingers inside her. In moments she was humping back against her hand. She took a second to remove her pants and realised how sodden they were and how very very wet she was. Thinking for a second she shed the rest of her clothes and headed to the bathroom. Stepping into her shower she took down the shower head and turned on the water till it was a comfortable temperature then aimed it squarely at her pussy.

In her minds eye she saw a hard cock and an almost constant stream of cum emanating from it. In her head she heard, Once it starts it runs like a tap. It shoots so far, shot after shot. I counted 25. It feels fantastic. She slumped against the cubical wall as wave of pleasure ran through her. She rotated the shower head to find new angles, new sensations over different parts of her pussy. It was all good. So very very good. Her head lolled from side as she revelled in the sensations. Suddenly she saw Craig standing before her, his cock hosing sperm all over her pussy. She moved the shower head to spray her stomach, her tits, her face. She allowed the water to splash into her mouth before returning it to her pussy. The jet intensified on her clit and her body shook as she gurgled with pleasure. Craig 's copious cum was a deluge on her open cunt and she experienced a thunderous climax.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Cum for me. Cum on me. Cum with me you dirty fucker!"

Craig had already retired to his room to relieve the pressure building in his balls almost as soon as Kelly went indoors so this time he didn't hear her cries of joy. But then neither did she hear his has he day dreamed of covering the sexy MILF's round tits with his jiz and she licked the head clean.

Kelly managed to keep out of Craig 's way for the rest of the day, she even allowed herself to smoke in the house provided she sat by a large open window. When Nigel got home from work he noticed the faint tobacco smell but said nothing, he knew Kelly would only smoke in doors if she was stressed and needed to. Besides she'd been extra attentive and after the previous evening he was feeling extremely loved up.

Between them both they got Alice bathed and put to bed and by 9 pm they flopped out with a long cold drink each on the sofa. TV washed over them as the hours slid by without a great deal being said. Nigel felt Kelly stiffen next to him so he glanced down then followed the line of her sight. She appeared to be staring through the window into the night. What she could see that he couldn't was the glow of a lighted cigarette just beyond the wall.

"I'm going up." Nigel kissed his wife tenderly. "I'll be up in a minute," she said and gave a small smile.

Kelly watched Craig smoke his cigarette through the window and waited until it looked like he was about to finish. She had told herself she didn't want to see him but suddenly panicked when she realised he was about to go in. She dashed for the back door and burst into her back yard as casually as she could. Craig was just opening his own back door to go in as she fumbled with her lighter and lit her cig. He turned to look and saw her face illuminated orange in a black velvet surround. Her eyes looked large, scared. She thought she'd missed him and it showed.

She heard the match strike the box and saw the burst of light as he started another cigarette. For a moment she felt quite foolish; it hadn't occurred to her he would do that.

Upstairs Nigel was back in his bedroom and again paused as he heard the murmured exchange out the back again. Like the previous night it was only possible to pick up tone and general mood, individual words were indistinct. Craig sounded a little less effusive than the previous evening and Kelly's hushed whispers seemed in turn surprised and reticent. There was no way of decoding their conversation into discrete words and Nigel quickly gave up eavesdropping.

Downstairs Craig had slowly approached the wall so he was as close to Kelly and as quiet as he could be. This was just between them. This was intimate. "I was worried I'd scared you away. I'm sorry if my attitude bothered you."

Kelly was touched that he seemed genuinely concerned and this was a medical condition the lad couldn't help. She too took a step or two towards the wall but no more. Just enough to make out his face in the light of his smouldering tobacco ember. It felt only right she should see his face while she talked to him. "If I'm honest I have felt a little awkward. I'm sorry, you shared your trouble and I didn't help at all."