Too Much of a Good Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig smiled shyly and looked away, "Actually you have helped. More than you know."

She assumed where this was going and smiled back, "Well sometimes just telling people, it's unburdening isn't it. Trouble shared and all that."

"Oh you helped me unburden alright! After I heard you and your husband last night my bedtime pain avoidance was particularly good. I'm sorry if it embarrasses you but the more aroused I am the better I cum and making myself cum three or four times a day...well it becomes a chore not a pleasure. You made the last four a real pleasure. I'd go as far as to say they weren't all strictly necessary. "

Kelly looked at him in shock. She couldn't think of a thing to say. Craig had just admitted..what exactly? That he has brought himself to orgasm four times in a day and she was some sort of muse? Had fantasied about her while masturbating? Used a recent memory involving her to help his pain avoidance program? All of the above and she wasn't sure exactly how she should feel about it. Whether she should be outraged or not, however there was no doubt she felt aroused. She pictured him naked and stroking his dribbling cock. He mutters her name and his orgasm begins as he lets loose. Spunk fires through the air, jet after jet after jet. What is he seeing behind those closed lids? She has to know.

"What do you think? What do you imagine about me?" She is so hushed as to be almost inaudible even at their close range. Her voice has a husky quality to it.

"I hear your words, 'I'm going to fuck you till you spray me like a fire hose' something like that, that's my favourite because I think that's about me. I imagine you riding me waiting for me to flood you. I imagine you going wild as I make you orgasm over and over. I did myself twice last night to that. Felt so good I didn't go soft in between. "

"You can cum twice?" She was stunned, part of her refused to believe it, part of her just wanted it to be true.

"Yeah I've cum four times in an hour. That was with help, I had someone with me."

Kelly actually felt a pang of jealousy, she wanted it to be her that made him cum.

"What did she do? Was it a she? I mean, well you, never mind"

"It was a she yeah. She was on so all I got was oral and hand jobs. But she loved licking up my precum and when I came it was over her face and tits. She loved being coated in my cum, rubbing it in groaning. She came just from watching it coming out of me."

Kelly's ears buzzed. She felt flushed and confused. She knew she ought to be outraged, but it was all so matter of fact and besides, the time for outrage had long passed. She had engaged in this conversation, she had wanted to know more and now she felt she knew too much to allow for an appropriate response. She had asked for specifics! And now she had them, now she saw them all too clearly. Absentmindedly the fingers of one hand caressed the gap of her cleavage until she realised she was thinking of rubbing his cum into her chest. Both were silent for a while, Kelly cried out when she realised she was down to the cigarette filter and inhaling burnt her fingers. She dropped the remains of her cigarette into the floor and ran her foot over it. Her face was shrouded in blackness so Craig couldn't see her expression as she wished him a good night and left him standing in the darkness alone.

The light came on in the bedroom and a silhouette of Nigel stood behind the curtains. Craig saw Kelly's outline draw up next to her husband and turn him to face her. She reached up and pulled his face to hers. Kissing him deeply and passionately she ran her hands down his back and cupped his buttocks. A hand moved round to the front to cup his balls through his pyjama bottoms. She took both his hands and placed then where her upper button fastening her top. She helped him undo the first and moved him on to the second. He continued his way down till it was end all the way. She shrugged it off and removed her bra. Sinking to her knees Kelly pulled down his pyjamas and sucked his soft cock into her mouth. Using suction she forced him in and out over her taught lips. It was having the desired affect and Nigel grew hard quickly.

Kelly licked and sucked and stroked her husband's hard cock coaxing him ever closer. Long firm strokes and she began to encourage him verbally. " Cum on Baby. Cum in my round tits. Cum for me. Spray me with your wonderful spunk. Cover me in your jizz. That's it baby cum for me now."

Nigel's head tipped back and he let out a loud groan before he fired three good streams of cum onto his wife's chest.

"Yes yes! Cum for me! Cum for me Baby. Cum all over my tits!" Kelly continued masturbating Nigel trying to draw more of the jizz she craved on to her flushed skin. When none was forthcoming she took the head into her mouth and tried to suck the rest out. Her head was filled with visions of load after heavy load covering her chest and face and this pathetic dribble was coming up very short.

Nigel snatched back his over sensitive cock with a swift backward sway of the hips. "What the hell has gotten into you! You're turning into a...a...don't know what!" His face was a mask of bewilderment, this was not how Kelly had ever behaved. Her eyes were downcast and she played absently with the cum he had deposited. She couldn't think what to say so just stayed still and silent till Nigel walked away and climbed into bed. She went to the bathroom to clean up and washed the spunk away but couldn't do anything about the mixture of shame and desire and disappointment she felt.

When she returned to their bed she slipped on her shorts and T shirt and Nigel turned out his light. In the darkness they lay back to back not speaking until sleep finally took them both.

Out in the dark garden Craig got back his breath from the might orgasm that had emptied his balls onto the wall and floor. He had taken his cue from Kelly's encouragement and pictured her kneeling before him and his legs almost buckled with the power of his climax as it ripped through him. He would sleep well tonight.

Kelly was tired and groggy by the time she got up. She didn't have any urgent appointments, but she liked to still be up at a reasonable hour keep Nigel company while he readied himself for work and give him a pleasant send off. This morning her head thumped and her bed was just too comfortable. It had taken Kelly a long time to finally fall asleep, she'd wanted to reach out to Nigel to hold him and make things better, but his words, his face they had cut deep and she couldn't bring herself to make the move. Her dreams had not been the erotic fantasies they might have been. There were vague but upsetting arguments with Nigel and didn't do much to improve her mood.

"I'll get Alice ready for school then shall I?"

The passive aggressive outburst shocked Kelly awake and she sat up, one hand holding her head as though she thought it may actually come off otherwise. "No, of course not, I'll see to her."

Kelly only had to feed and dress Alice and make sure she washed herself. It was Natasha's turn to do the school run and as soon as she had the house to herself Kelly took some pain killers and lay on her bed with the curtains pulled while she napped. By 11 a.m. she was fine physically but emotionally she was numb. Kelly wasn't sure what her husband felt towards her. He was obviously angry and upset with her but she hadn't done anything wrong. Not really. By now her nicotine addiction was making its presence felt so she sat on the bed nearest the open window, drew back the curtains and lit up.

"Hi there, are you not feeling well?"

Kelly looked down at Craig standing by the wall. He looked quite different from this angle. Smaller of course, but also more of him was visible as she could see over the wall and his legs looked quite pale and spindly as he still there in his shorts and t shirt.

"I'm fine, just a little sleepy. Rough night."

Craig gave no indication that he'd heard or seen anything, just nodded sympathetically. "Not going to join me today?" He indicated her patio furniture, "It's not the same standing here on my tod." His smile was warm and sincere and Kelly returned one nodding. In a moment she was outside enjoying the late morning sun on her skin. Her nighty was thin and mid-thigh in length, but perfectly decent and she was happy nothing was being exposed. It suddenly struck Kelly that she hadn't seen Krys for a day or two.

"Your aunt not around? Haven't seen her since, what Tuesday?"

Craig actually looked sheepish for the first time despite everything that had passed between them. He looked at the floor while he explained she had to consider what to do about him staying with her and had gone to have a word with his dad. She too had caught Craig in the shower and she wasn't fond of doing his laundry either. A little too quickly Kelly said, "I could do it!" and then a little more quietly, a little more shyly, "I wouldn't mind." The thought of handling his cum soaked underwear, she inhaled deeply trying to imagine the aroma. Her perfectly decent nighty clearly showed her hard pert nipples. Kelly and Craig looked at each other long and hard. Finally Craig broke the silence .

"Well I have some from yesterday and this morning if you want to help. I'm left to my own devices for at least another night I reckon."

Kelly's head buzzed and her brain took an unexpected, emergency trip out of town. She casually finished her coffee, stood up, stepped into her sandals, and proceeded down her garden path to the gate and up the other path leading to her neighbours house. Craig couldn't help grinning. He didn't speak but his face told Kelly how incredibly happy this made him. And as she approached she noticed the wet bulge in in shorts reiterating the point.

As if in a dream Kelly followed Craig into the house. Coherent thoughts refused to form in her mind, instead she was running on base animal instincts, primarily lust. Craig lead her through the downstairs and up to his bedroom. It was Krys's spare room so contained nothing particularly personal to Craig, nothing except his clothes, a few books and DVD's and his laundry hamper. Craig's erection was obviously leaking and he looked at Kelly, his hands on hips. "You know if you're going to wash the stuff in the hamper you may was well do these too." He hooked his thumbs in his waistband and made to pull them down but stopped. He was watching Kelly for a sign of how to proceed, she was staring at his groin, eyes wide, chest heaving and she gave a small involuntary swallow. She nodded. Craig smirked to himself, she was desperate to see and experience his copious cum and that excited him more than anything. The power he felt was as strong an aphrodisiac as he had ever experienced and he made sure he took his time peeling off his shorts. As they crept down his thighs his hard cock went with then. The first thing Kelly noticed as the base of his bent cock slid into view was a lack of hair. Slowly slowly more cock came into view, it wasn't huge, but it was a nice size. Kelly had had one boyfriend many years earlier with a huge cock and for her the pleasure did not make up for the discomfort of jaw ache she got from trying to fellate him. This was as wide across as three fingers, she was yet to see how long it was but the bulge had suggested a good 6 or 7 inches.

Without realising it Kelly had gradually made her way closer and closer. She was now within touching distance of Craig and like the release of an elastic band his hard smooth dick was sprung up and a string of clear pre-cum arced through the air leaving a trail up Kelly's nightdress, stopping just short of her neck line. She gasped loudly and as her finger followed the dark line he had drawn on her she moaned and touched her fingertip to her tongue.

They exchanged long glances but her eyes returned to his dribbling cock. As though a switch had been pressed Kelly suddenly fell to her knees before him. Craig sat on the bed and spread his knees while Kelly crawled on all fours to her prize. First off she finished pulling down his shorts and discarded them to one side. Her small hand cupped his hairless balls and the other delicately smeared the thick clear liquid around the head and down the shaft. As more was produced she seemed fascinated with it using it as a lubricant to rub up and down his length, to coat and manipulate his scrotum. Craig lay back and groaned loudly. Hand behind his head, eyes closed, this was what he had imagined for the last couple of night.

Kelly lifted a well lubed finger to her face, she sniffed it at first, then tentatively she licked it. Something about the taste and texture made her suck her finger into her mouth and suck it all off. If anyone ever managed to bottle arousal, this is what would be in it. It felt so erotic, so naughty, she felt her pussy tremble and start to produce her own juices. Needing more she lowered her head to the source and closed her lips around the head. Instinctively sucking and running her tongue of it to gather as much as she could. Almost in a frenzy she started to bob her head rapidly, suck, lick and caressing his shaft and balls.

"Oh Jesus Kelly, keep that up and I'll come right in your pretty mouth right now!"

Kelly let him fall from her mouth but continued to stroke and knead his shaft and balls.

"Yes, yes cum for me. Cum on my face, my mouth my tits. Give me your glorious cum. Cover me in your seed."

Frantically she pulled off her nightdress and wanked his shaft aiming at her naked breasts. For Craig, raised up on his elbows watching this was the final straw and he cried out as the first thick creamy white spunk landed on her chest. There was more in that than her husband had produced in total the night before and less than a second later there was another, and another. One after the other sprayed across Kelly's offered tits. One hand still on his shaft , encouraging, demanding more, the other hand rubbing the precious goo into her skin, into her nipples and tender breast flesh. The tingles in her tummy and pussy were driving Kelly wild. Craig was hissing and groaning, Kelly was cooing and ahhing as the onslaught continued, she held his cock upto her mouth and drank it down, she sprayed her own face as the amount and frequency diminished and gradually the flow stopped. Craig slumped back down on his bed and Kelly lay back, her legs bent under her as she continued to massage her tits and belly. She scooped the spare from her cheek and dropped it into her mouth. Savouring it, she felt it glide across her tongue and down her throat. The tingles in her belly and pussy flared up so she did it again. Meanwhile her other hand continued to spread the slime across her belly and down. When her fingers touched the edge of her pubic hair her breath caught in her throat. Smearing the cum across her pubes her sperm coated fingers reached her engorged clit. The second she grazed it a bolt of electrical pleasure shot through her. Her back arched and she squealed in delight.

Still panting and recovering Craig sat up to watch. Here before him was the sexy MILF from next door. She was covered in his seed and was using it to masturbate. Her sticky fingers now slid inside her steaming wet pussy and the knowledge they was a veneer of potent seed tipped the housewife over the edge and she a monumental orgasm crashed through her. Kelly plunged her fingers into her cunt, thumbed her clit, tweaked and pinched her nipples and writhed about wailing and moaning.

"Fucking hell yeah!." Craig watched his very own sex show on his bedroom floor, and felt himself harden.

Kelly lay still for a while, her body was still experiencing small random aftershocks of orgasmic bliss. As she gradually came down she knew something in her was different, something in her wanted more. More cum. Wonderful think sticky cum. God she loved cum.

Eventually she sat up and looked around her, like she had been transported to another place and rudely dumped back without warning. Sitting on the end of his bed watching her was the cause of her elevated mood and burning arousal. And there protruding between his legs was the semi-hard cock that had given her such enjoyment. Initially she had assumed it was on its way down but then she remembered something he had said, something about cumming multiple times in an hour. She had taken that with a big pinch of salt, assuming it was male bravado, but maybe, just maybe it was true. She stared at his cock with a gleam in her eye and her hand reached out for it. It started to rise even before she made contact and when her fingers closed around it mid shaft she slid soft warm fingers up and down his length.

"Why, Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to seduce me?"

Kelly laughed and crawled over to him, pushing him backwards onto his bed and laying on top.

"Shut up and kiss me you fool!" And she leant down and pressed her open mouth to his. Their tongues slid and moved together and their lips and teeth clashed together with abandon. Kelly writhed her body against his , trapping his hard cock between them, his leaking phallus leaving a stick slimy layer between them.

Kelly broke the kiss and told Craig to get on the bed. On all fours she aligned herself back on top of him and lined up his cock with her pussy. After the thrill of cum coated fingers in her cunt, she knew she has to experience the force of his orgasm deep inside her.

Craig wanted to say condom, thought he should say something about contraceptives but there was a voice in his head saying not to fuck this up, no pun intended, coming bareback inside a woman for the first time without a condom catching all his jizz and leaking it out back on him, well it was just too good to pass up.

Taking a hold of his leaking cock Kelly ran the head up and down her out lips. She had already made enough lubricant herself but she loved the feel of his special thick slippery sauce on her cunt. Craig lay there almost passive, his eyes wide his breathing shallow, was terrified of doing anything which would bring this to a premature end.

Kelly lowered herself just enough to take his cock head beyond her inner lips. Both of them hissed and then let out a low moan. All of Craig's will is focused on stopping him thrusting up, he wants nothing more than to feel this woman's hot pussy around his cock, and no barrier between them. She let herself slide further and further down, taking more of him with each passing minute, her own juices and his dribbling pre-cum flow out of her, down his shaft, over his balls right to the crack of his arse. Kelly was about halfway down before she reversed direction a tad and then resumed. Up and down, each descent slightly lower than the previous. The pair of them were panting and moaning as her rhythm sped up as the thrusts went deeper.

"Fuck me you bastard, fuck back!"

Craig began to thrust back in time with Kelly. The sensations of a naked pussy around his cock was greater than he had imagined and Kelly's enthusiasm for fucking him was driving his passion crazy.

"I can't last! I need to cum soon Kelly. I need to fill you with my fertile seed!" Shit! He'd said it. It was out there now, she was bound to panic and make him stop. Kelly slowed for a second, slid all the way down him and stopped. She locked eyes on the boy and took a deep breath.

"Oh god yes! Yes fill me with you fabulous seed, I want to feel them all inside me, I want to be leaking your spunk for days. Hose my pussy walls you dirty bastard!"

She resumed a rocking motion, riding his cock slowly but deliberately. All the time she maintained eye contact. "Come on baby fill my pussy. Cum for me. Cum inside me." Almost through gritted teeth there was a determination, an obsession about her. She was desperate to feel herself awash with cum. She loved how it felt tasted and smelled coating her tits and face. She had discovered within her a deep abiding lust for cum. The idea of his imminent release in her welcoming cunt heightened her arousal and tiny orgasms triggered a clenching and throbbing deep in her tummy and pussy. The perfect tsunami of her words, her rocking and her vibrating pussy pushed Craig to his limit.