Too Much of a Good Thing

Story Info
She breaks the rules to get more.
9.1k words
4.24
123.3k
90
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,465 Followers

This is a follow-up to my last story, "Can We Play?" which I did as part of the LW "Sharing & Caring" special earlier this month. That story was really far out of my comfort zone, but I felt it was a good challenge for me, so I participated. As I expected, most of the readers didn't catch on to what the intent of the stories were supposed to be, and I got killed in the comments and on the scores. But I also got some great support from those who did understand, and that was very encouraging.

This story is not Part 2 because I just used it as a springboard to go back to my comfort zone. It would probably be helpful, though, to read "Can We Play?" first, since I didn't do a lot of rehashing.

*

As my wife, Traci, and I stepped up to the counter at the Starbucks, the young redhead looked up at my wife at said, "Hi, Pumpkin Spice Latte, right? And for you, sir?"

Traci just gave the teenager a weak smile before the kid turned to me. Since I was expecting to have a bit more time to make my decision, I wasn't ready, so I did a very quick scan of the menu board and ordered my go-to, a salted caramel latte. I was about to reach into my left front pocket for some cash to pay when I saw Traci look at me sideways, so instead of using cash I grabbed my wallet, took out the debit card and tapped the machine in front of me. Traci nodded at me with a slight smile, letting me know I had done the right thing. Traci keeps track of the money in our household, and she's always on me about paying for things with cash because then she can't track where our money is going. But I'm an old-fashioned kind of guy. When it's two drinks at a Starbucks, it's just easier for me to pay with cash. We've had this argument several times.

We backed up from the counter to wait for our drinks. Five minutes later the teenager brought our drinks, and we headed back to our car to get back on the road. We were halfway to the apartment of some -- ahem -- friends of hours for a weekend of -- ahem -- fun. To be blunt, we were heading over to the apartment of a couple of grad students we had met six months ago for a weekend of great sex.

Traci and I had met Bobby and Matt on an "adult weekend" at a campground in northern California. Traci had gifted me the weekend for our anniversary, and Bobby and Matt just happened to be in the cabin next to ours. The pair had booked the weekend to troll for hot women, and they definitely found one in my wife. Traci and I have been married for 18 years and have two kids, but before we started our family we had done some swinging and sharing. Although we hadn't done anything like that in a long time, Traci had made it clear that she was up for almost anything that weekend, and when she spotted the two good-looking hunks in the cabin next door, she just had to make their acquaintance. They turned out to be great kids, very respectful and fun, and when Traci asked me if we could "play" together with them, I was all in, provided we stuck to the old rules of nothing intimate without the other being present, and always being respectful of each other.

Both boys were fairly handsome and well built. Bobby is black, about 6-5, 200 pounds, and Matt is white, about 6-2, 180 and, in a nice coincidence for Traci, both have about eight-inch dicks. We had an amazing day and a half with them, with all three of us doing Traci multiple times Saturday night and Sunday morning, including a couple of DPs. Traci spent a considerable amount of time in the clouds during this time, having multiple orgasms. When it came time for us to leave, we decided to get together with the boys in six months for another fun weekend, only this time at their apartment. So like for the weekend in the summer, we arranged for Traci's parents to watch the kids for the weekend, and we made the two-hour drive.

An hour into the drive I decided I needed some caffeine, so when I spotted the Starbucks sign I pulled off the highway. Traci said she wasn't too thrilled about stopping, but I attributed that to the fact that she was probably already wet thinking about the coming fun and really didn't want to miss a minute. But since I was the one behind the wheel, I pulled in.

It took us about another hour to get to the boys' apartment. In truth, it would have been much easier to do this weekend at our house, but after talking it over, Traci and I didn't want any of the neighbors getting too nosy, so we opted for the kids' place, even though it wasn't as nice or as big as our digs.

Bobby at least had a queen-size bed in his room, so there would be plenty of opportunities for two of us to be doing Traci at the same time. While she was an orgasm machine the last time we got together with the two, she seemed to really like being doubled up on. Watching her do two guys at once, and participating in that as well, was new to me, and I have to admit I enjoyed it as well.

Since we all knew what this weekend was about, it made packing quick and easy. We just needed something to go out in for dinner on Friday and Saturday nights, and whatever we were going to wear on the road to and from. The plan for the rest of the weekend was for us to be fucking; no clothes needed, thank you.

I don't think we were there more than 10 minutes before Bobby and Traci were engaged in serious lip negotiations on the sofa, while Matt and I sat in the easy chairs in the room. After a few minutes, Matt excused himself from his conversation with me and joined the pair on the sofa. Traci was going back and forth from one mouth to the other, and pretty soon she had an erect dick in each hand as well. The boys eventually shucked off their pants and underwear, and while Traci started alternating on sucking their cocks, they got her clothes shucked off as well. I felt kind of neglected, but then I remembered that the two hadn't seen Traci for six months, and vice-versa, so I just took off my own clothes as we all headed for the bedroom.

Traci climbed on the bed with the boys and things got rolling quickly. She started on her hands and knees, with Matt in her mouth and Bobby pumping away in her pussy. I moved alongside the bed and started pulling on Traci's erect nipples, and about a minute later she had the first of what would be many orgasms for the weekend, this time moaning around Matt's cock in her mouth as she came hard.

I moved back out of the way and watched a bit more as Bobby and Matt switched places and changed to laying on the bed sort of on their sides. They were all moaning and moving, and I just marveled at how sexy my Traci looked with these two young studs while I waited for one of them to finish to give me a chance at a turn.

And that's when I spotted it. They were in the middle of another position change when I saw Matt just kind of stroke Traci's hip a bit, and she responded by moving exactly as he wanted her. It's the kind of thing Traci and I can do together because we've been together for 18 years, but it's not something I would have expected from two people -- three people -- after spending about a day and a half together about six months ago. Then a few minutes later I heard Bobby moan something, and Traci and Matt both made another shift just like they had been practicing.

"Nah! That couldn't be," I quickly told myself, not wanting to get out of the excitement of the moment. And just as I thought that, Bobby exploded in Traci's mouth, and I watched my wife take it all down her throat and swallow, with only a dribble sliding out the corner of her mouth. That meant it was now my turn, and rather than worry about something I may just be thinking I'm seeing, I quickly put that out of my mind as I slid my rock-hard dick into my wife's waiting mouth.

Soon after I slid my dick into Traci's mouth she started moaning around my tool as Matt was fucking her doggy for everything he was worth, and she was slamming back on him equally as hard despite doing an expert job of sucking my dick. Then her head started to bob more disjointedly as he moans turned to a scream, her body stiffened and then started to spasm like a frog getting juiced by electricity. I had to disengage when she got too crazy as at that point I didn't want to get bit, and when I pulled out of her mouth she really ramped up the screaming and started verbalizing as well.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, you stud!" she shouted while Matt started pumping her full of cum and doing some yelling of his own.

The orgasm must have last a full minute before Traci sort of put her head down on the bed to rest. I gave her about 30 seconds to catch her breath before rubbing my rock hard dick on her golden blonde head. She lifted her head at that point and gave me the sexiest evil grin I've ever seen, then took my dick in her hand and steered it right back into her mouth. So while the two kids recovered, I had my wife all to myself for about 10 minutes, and I used that time well, shifting my dick from her mouth to her wet pussy, and we finally wound up with her doing me cowgirl with Matt's cum leaking out all over my cock and balls as she bounced up and down. When I finally came, it was probably the most I had deposited in her in about 10 years, and then I slowly got soft as her pussy muscles drained me of every last drop of semen.

The boys even seemed impressed with the performance of "the old man," and gave me a rousing cheer as Traci and I disentangled. They then scampered back onto the bed, with Matt taking Traci's mouth this time and Bobby going in doggy.

The rest of the weekend was like this, except for when we went out to eat both nights. I came hard five times over the weekend, and I while I was proud of myself, both boys probably doubled my performance, and Traci got the fucking of her life. She seemed to enjoy everything and I lost count of how many orgasms my sex goddess had. And, to be truthful, I was so lost in the sex that I never really gave another thought to how familiar the three of them seemed to be with each other physically.

I never gave it another thought, that is, until we saw the Starbucks sign on the ride back home. Then I remembered about the red-haired girl seeming to be clairvoyant about my wife's drink, and the several instances where I was amazed at how in sync the boys and Traci seemed to be during sex. Sometimes, two and two does equal four.

Coming down off her big sexual high, Traci was physically exhausted, I could see, but mentally she was soaring, and chattered on like a magpie for much of the two-hour drive. She seemed oblivious to the fact that I wasn't much company because my mind was going in a million directions. I know I agreed to the swing six months ago and then this weekend, but what appeared to be an ongoing, secretive thing between Traci and the boys was definitely not part of our agreement. It also would have broken our "rules of engagement" for any swinging, regardless. Simply stated, among our rules was that any swinging always involved the two of us participating, and if I was correct, this one was broken several times, and done deceitfully. Ah, shitfuck.

Although I apparently was a way too trusting schmuck, I didn't need to be a genius to track Traci's whereabouts the last few months. Soon after our meeting with the boys in the summer, Traci started taking some coursework at an area college to see if she wanted to go for a masters in history. Three times she told me she was doing an intense Friday and Saturday seminar type thing, returning home on Sunday afternoon, and I didn't even give it a second thought because I trusted her completely. Then there was a long shopping weekend with some of the women from work, and one weekend she attended a shower for one of her old college roommates who was getting remarried a few hours up the road. She said she figured I probably didn't want to go to that one and just made a reservation for herself, and at the time I thought she was the greatest for not making me go to that. Could all of this have been a ruse? Could I actually have been that blind, that stupid?

I took off early from work a few days later and dug into our bills cabinet, looking for credit card receipts and the credit card bills. Traci being a nut about tracking our spending by using the cards instead of cash made things easy for me. On every one of the weekends in question, there were receipts from the boys' city. And on every one of those weekends was at least one charge at the Starbucks Traci and I had hit going over to the boys' apartment. No wonder the redhead seemed to know her!

I was pissed beyond belief and incredibly hurt. She had everything she wanted -- including the boys -- but she had to be greedy and disrespectful. Hell, all she had to do if she wanted more sex with Matt and Bobby was to ask me, and I probably would have relented. But apparently the love I felt for her was much deeper than the love she felt for me. She couldn't have hurt me more if she'd just asked for a divorce instead.

Despite what I suspected, I knew I needed to confirm the facts. It's not my nature to go off half-cocked, so I knew I had to wait for her next weekend away to get the proof I needed for my own peace of mind. It wasn't easy to pretend there was nothing wrong, but I managed to do so for the next few weeks, and even managed to have sex with the bitch several times in that time period. We live in a no-fault state, so it was going to be an even financial split, but I knew if I could prove adultery I would get better visitation rights with my children.

Three weeks after our weekend with the boys, Traci told me that another seminar-thing was coming up, and that she would be gone the next Friday and Saturday, and return as usual on Sunday. I barely looked up from the newspaper I was reading when she told me, so as not to give myself away. I'm sure my grunt of approval just added to her confidence that she was again pulling the wool over my eyes.

On the Friday she was to head out, I made sure I didn't deviate a degree from the previous times she had cheated. I always left for work about an hour before her, and then she would wait with the kids until their school bus arrived before heading over for her seminar. The kids were old enough to stay by themselves after school until I got home at about 6.

I gave Traci a quick peck on the lips as I was leaving, but I almost blew it when my emotions got the best of me and I gave each of the kids a very heartfelt hug. I barely got out of the door before the tears started rolling down my cheeks. I figured when I next saw my kids, I would have to tell them that their mother was a cheating whore and had destroyed our family. I sincerely regretted this part of the plan.

I had about an hour's head start on Traci as I made my way over to the boys' apartment. I parked in the back of the apartment complex parking lot, knowing that Traci wouldn't be looking for me anyway.

I set my cellphone alarm to wake me in an hour and took a nap in the car. It really wasn't a comfortable snooze because I couldn't turn my brain off, and when the alarm buzzed I jumped up immediately, smacking my head on the roof of the car. While I was rubbing my head, Traci's car pulled into the lot, and she parked in just about the same spot we parked in last month. With her overnight bag tucked under her arm, I watched as she headed to the boys' door and knocked. Bobby answered the door in what looked like those long, silky basketball shorts without a shirt on, leaned down, and gave Traci a long passionate kiss right at the door. He took her bag and held the door as she went inside.

I looked around the lot and found both boys' cars, so I knew Matt was in the apartment as well. I didn't figure he'd want to miss a minute of the fun either.

A part of me was dying inside as I waited 30 minutes. I wanted them to have gotten started so I could actually see with my own eyes what my heart already knew was the truth. And knowing how excited Traci would be, I knew they wouldn't waste any time before starting.

At the 30-minute mark, I went up to the door, easily and very quietly jimmied the lock, and went inside. I could easily hear the three of them going at it in Bobby's bedroom, so I quietly walked in to the scene of both boys DPing Traci on her side, with Bobby in her pussy and Matt in her ass. All three were grunting and then Traci yelled out, "Fuck me harder, you beasts! Stretch me out, boys! Make Jeff a happy cuckold!"

It was at that point that I lost it and snapped. They hadn't seen me yet, so I caught all three of them by complete surprise when I charged over to the bed, punched Bobby square in the face, then took both of my hands and ax-hammered Matt on the right side of his head two or three times before he rolled free and fell off the bed. Bobby, too, had rolled free of Traci at that point, and he was grabbing at his blood-splashed face and making gurgling sounds. At that point I don't think Traci realized it was me attacking the boys and she just started to scream and scramble off the bed. For good measure I backhanded her in the face as she went past me, the first time in my life I had ever hit a woman. I then went back to Bobby and punched him several times in the stomach as he laid there covering his face, then went back after Matt as he tried to stagger to his feet. I landed two solid blows to his face before he fell back to the floor.

"Jeff, stop! Stop, Jeff! Jeff! Jeff! Jeff! Stop! Stop! Stop!" I heard Traci yell, and like an obedient puppy I just stopped.

Traci was on the floor, holding her mouth, bleeding, and crying. Bobby and Matt were also bleeding, looking dazed, but neither was crying. They all looked stunned.

"What the fuck, Jeff?" Bobby blurted out.

"What the hell do you three think you're doing?" I screamed back at him.

"Hey man, I thought we were good," Bobby responded.

"According to fucking who?" I screamed back.

Almost in unison, three male heads swung in Traci's direction. She looked scared as hell, her eyes moving from one face to another.

"You want to tell me what the fuck is going on?" I screamed at my bleeding wife.

Traci took a second look at both boys before turning to face me completely. We locked eyes for a split second, then she started examining the worn carpet as she spoke.

"I-I-I told them you were good with all this. It's not their fault," Traci finally stammered.

"You what? What about the god-damned rules, you cheating bitch? Hell no, it's not all right with me!"

"Look, Jeff, man, we're really sorry," Matt piped up. "When Traci started coming over here, she said that you couldn't get away, but that you were OK with the three of us having our fun."

"Truth," Bobby reiterated, nodding his head vigorously and holding up both hands in surrender.

"Guys, guys," I said between breaths. Suddenly I was very winded, and very tired. "I'm really sorry for beating on you. I really like you two. But no, I didn't know anything about this, nor am I good with any of it. The cunt lied to you. Our fooling around was always supposed to be done together or not at all. That was the rules between Traci and I, although apparently one of us no longer feels bound by those."

I grimaced in Traci's direction. I was watching her out of the corner of my eye while I was talking to the boys, and I watched her physically flinch when I called her a cunt -- another first for me.

"You hit me," Traci sobbed pathetically.

At that point, I figured she was trying to play on my sympathy, rather than own up to her infidelity. I was having none of it.

"I'll crack you again, bitch, if you don't start talking right now. What the fuck did you think you were doing? Is this the thanks I get for letting you have some fun? You shit on me. You cheat on me. You ungrateful bitch. Just tell me why. That's all I want to know. Eighteen years down the fucking drain."

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,465 Followers