Too Much of a Good Thing Ch. 02

Story Info
Rondiscovers that things are not that simple.
3.5k words
4.33
12.8k
00

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers

Too Much of a Good Thing: A Fantasy of Excess.

Chapter II: Everyone Likes a Change?

It was only three weeks into our relationship when Angel first made the suggestion. At first I was horrified, but she could be very persuasive. I would really like it, she said, and think of the money!

Although she never said so, I reckoned that Angel’s boutique was not doing very well, at least not well enough to support her life style, which was highly extravagant. Of course her years as a porn star had given her a good start, but you need a hell of a lot to live like she did without a pretty fat ongoing revenue source.

To cut to the point, Angel had told me of a chance meeting she had had with a guy ‘from the trade’ who had told her they were having the very devil of a time getting appropriate actresses. Apparently, the costs of setting up to do pornos are substantial, so when your actors and actresses don’t perform you can easily end up in financial difficulties. It had become a competitive world where cost-effectiveness played a critical role. Angel had asked this guy what the problem was and he had said that half the young girls of the world converged on LA all itching to make it into the money one way or another, and with their genitals if that was what it took! But of every twenty they tried out, only one turned out to be any good when the heat was on and the camera rolling. Drugs, alcohol, mothers, boyfriends, cold feet, guilt, temper tantrums, period pains; a whole host of factors determined their performance on the day. If he had a dollar for every hour of shooting time he’d lost, he said, with an entire crew on per diem and expenses, while some stupid nineteen year old prima donna threw a tantrum because the actor she was paired up with had smudged her eye-shadow --- the whole trade had become a nightmare, said this guy, and he was thinking of simply throwing in the towel.

But he had been very receptive when Angel made her proposal. She would vet the actresses, she said. She knew what was involved, she’d been there herself, and she was a pretty good judge of character. And so the plan was hatched, and the first I knew of it was more or less a fait accompli when Angel told me what she had taken on and ‘asked’ me if I’d help out. Not for nothing, natch, for a share of what promised to be a considerable take.

I don’t know whether you can imagine what it’s like when your girlfriend proposes that you spend the best part of your time together fooling around with young girls aspiring to enter the porn trade! Probably not many of you have been there. For myself, I can only say that it was a while before I realized she was serious, but once I did, the glint of ‘if not you then who?’ in her eye was enough to persuade me. I’d been living celibate long enough before I met Angel and the experiences I’d had with her had opened up for me a new world I was anxious not to leave. And maybe Angel was right and I would enjoy it after all? I mean, on the face of it, the proposal that you spend your entire weekend being sucked and fucked by one aspiring porn actress after another was not entirely unappealing! Of course, the old ‘performance angst’ thing reared its ugly head again ---- but Angel just laughed at me. My fella, she said, had taken a hell of a lot more punishment from her then he ever would from any bunch of inexperienced teenagers, so what was the problem? And I had to admit she had a point. She had trained me to the point where I could keep control pretty much as long as I wanted to (or at least so I thought --- pride goeth before etc ). Angel had had plenty of experience with porn actors, she said and not to worry, I’d do just fine!

So the bottom line is I agreed to do it on a trial basis and see how it went. Secretly, I have to admit, I was becoming more and more enthusiastic and even excited about it as the time approached. I mean, Angel was fantastic at oral sex, but we’d been through her repertoire many times already, and, frankly, I was not averse to a change, especially if this was to sample, shall we say, a wider repertoire of feminine charms. So as I drove up to Angel’s place that first Saturday, I have to confess to a tingling feeling, an anticipation that was not at all unwelcome. I was nervous, to be sure, but excited too. This was a new experience and, for me, a big step into the unknown. We had agreed that I would come up on the Saturday rather than as usual on Friday evening, at least for the first time. We knew of course, that if I went up Friday we would spend the entire night with my dick in Angel’s mouth which was hardly the best way to get our new project off to a secure start. But I found the anticipation of Saturday was growing so pleasurably that giving up a Friday night with Angel seemed to fade into insignificance.

When I arrived at Angel’s place Saturday morning there was a stretch limo outside her door! No backing out now! I parked and nervously headed for the door. As I reached for the bell the door opened and I found myself facing a large bronzed gent at least six inches taller than me, and God knows how many wider. Behind I could see Angel. “This the meat?” asked the guy, in what seemed to me a tone bordering on insolence. But then, well Yes! he was quite large, and Angel defused the situation rapidly by saying “This is Ron. Ron, Clint! Clint, Ron!” So we were more or less obliged to shake hands. “Good luck,” Clint said as he headed for the limo. “You’ll need it!”

Well Angel could see I was not happy with Clint, and she bustled me inside as fast as she could. “These damn drivers!” she said. “Drive a limo and think they own the world!”
There was no sign of the girls, they were “getting ready”. Angel whisked me through the house onto the pool patio where I saw someone had been seriously at work. There were not one but three ‘sets’! The main one, at the head of the pool, honed in on my favorite chaise longue. Cameras were everywhere and it seemed they would cover every conceivable angle. There were two covering side views, one was set low down in front of the chaise longue for ‘close ups’, and a fourth was hand held so Angel could pick up whatever bits of the action she thought the other three were missing. There were also two other sets, one on each side of the pool, each with a single camera facing a pool chair on which was draped a white towel. All the cameras were arranged artfully so that none appeared in the field of view of the others. Obviously, Angel and/or someone (Clint?) had taken quite some trouble to set up the scene. There was to be a ‘script’ of sorts, with Angel simulating the role of director, moving the girls along and giving instructions.

Angel explained the routine they had set up. The girls would all go through the same routine as far as possible and had drawn straws to establish a ‘pecking order’. They would start out at the set to the left side of the pool. This set was designed to provide a screen test of girl-on-girl action. The lowest down in the order would sit on the pool chair with her legs spread wide so her cunt was fully exposed to the camera, and the next in line would lick and suck her making sure the camera got to see every move in the action. On call from the director, the girl in the chair would get to her feet and put on a thong bikini and a pair of sunglasses and would mince down the side of the pool to the second set, my set, where I would be sprawled out in what had become my ‘weekend position’ on my chaise longue. She was supposed to stop, ogle me up and then say something provocative like “Hey fella! You got anything down there that could give a girl a fun time?” or “Gee! Looks like your guy could do with a little help there” depending on the circumstances.

And I was to say (you’d never have guessed it!) “Well why don’t you take a look?” or “Why don’t you join the party?” or some such, and that would launch them into their routine. They would skip up to me and finger my dick thoughtfully before stepping back and saying coquettishly “Well let’s see if we can liven him up some!” They’d slowly strip off the bikini parts, pinching nipples and fingering themselves in interesting places. On instructions from Angel, they would then kneel down at the end of the chaise longue, and get down to a good tasting of my cock and balls. Angel would give precise instructions … “Lick the underside of the shaft -- No! The underside… Yes. That’s good… Now up to the tip. Slowly! Slowly…… Slip the tip over our lips… Look up at him! Now look down at the cock and take as much in your mouth as you can….. That’s good… More? If you can….. Right. Now pucker your cheeks and suck gently……Gently!” That kind of thing.

Of course I knew well how to handle such treatment. Angel would orchestrate the session with my ‘stamina’ in mind. When she judged I was reasonably desensitized, the girl would be told to mount me in the female superior position and ride me, building up gradually to a climax. The most important thing to remember, Angel had told the girls, was that the object of the exercise was not to excite me, or make me come, but to excite the guy watching the video, the “end-user”. The best way to keep him involved was for the girl to express enjoyment and to come as often as possible. Every guy, Angel told the girls, fantasizes about nymphomaniacs who can’t get enough sex. The girls can come, should come, as often as they can, but they should be careful not to provoke the ‘model’ (that’s me) to ejaculate prematurely because, first, guys identified with models who displayed ‘manly’ stamina, and second, the latent period that followed a ‘come scene’ was lost production time.

So while they were riding me the girls would be genuinely trying to make themselves come (or if not then doing a pretend job). If they did come, they were to sit back, rest for a while, with my cock still embedded deep inside them, and then to start working on the next orgasm until Angel called for the next position. This envisaged the girl getting up off me, turning around and mounting me in a cat’s cradle position. The next girl in line would then step up and, after watching the first girl grind her cunt up and down my cock for a while would kneel between my knees and lick and suck the exposed clit until orgasm. Then it would be the next girl’s turn to give my cock the oral treatment, going through the same routine as her predecessor. This was to continue until all the girls had equal ‘air time’.

Well I know what you are thinking. What about cum-scenes? Surely these are a feature of any half way respectable porno and, anyway, was I really thinking I could get through this routine with six sexy ladies without needing to come? And even if I were so thinking, surely the way the actresses handle themselves when the cum flies is the single most important differentiator between one who makes the grade and one who does not.

Furthermore, the second most important criterion is probably being able to re-awaken the attention of a dick that has just spewed cum all over the place. Of course you are right! The problem was only one of timing. As Angel well knew, my latent period was rather long. When I was younger it was shorter, but as you get on a bit the old hormones don’t build up quite so fast. So we agreed to shoot for three come scenes each involving two actresses and to time these so that each could be followed by a natural break, lunch, mid-afternoon drinks and, well, the end of proceedings. I was to signal when an ejaculation was imminent and Angel would direct accordingly.

We got going about 10.30. I was on my chaise longue in my birthday suit, and Angel had stripped down to her bikini bottoms. The first two girls were busy doing the girl-on-girl show --- I noticed that a monitor was placed strategically so the girl doing the work could see on the screen what the camera was picking up of the action and adjust accordingly. After simulating a noisy, but, it seemed to me, a rather amateurish come-scene, putative porno-actress #1 slipped her bikini on and made her way down the poolside. What struck me immediately was how young she looked.

I had not really given much thought to age when I met Angel. Angel was substantially younger than I, this I realized, so for me she was ‘young’. In fact, age creeps up on one unawares and, in fact, she was already in the mid-thirties range, and in her own view, and in the world of porno actresses most decidedly, was over the ‘first bloom of youth’. The fact that she was extremely well preserved and had taken superb care of her figure obscured this fact, but it became obvious now as No. 1 came into view and, settling her eyes on my groin, hovered.
“Well Hi there!” she said in a husky tone that was all too obviously feigned. “I’m Cathy. Do you have anything down there that could give a girl a good time?” ….
And we were under way.

Cathy was quite tall, maybe 5` 6”, tending to be slightly on the chubby side, but with excellent breasts that were large, firm and, whether doctored or not, perfectly in harmony with the rest of her well-rounded figure. As she let her bikini bottoms slide to the floor revealing a tuft of dark hair on a slightly protruding mound, I found myself becoming seriously aroused, notwithstanding all the paraphanalia that was littered about and the obvious fact that the girl was not the slightest bit interested in me, Ron, the person. She was focused entirely on putting on a good show.

Her oral skills were somewhat limited, but of course, I was comparing her with the absolute pinnacle, which is hardly fair. She followed Angel’s direction to the letter and I recognized the script all too well. She had me hard in a jiffy, but then it was down to lots of ball time, just keeping the cock at attention, but sparing it for greater things later. As she worked away on me I became conscious of a slight buzzing sound and realized why it was that Angel had kept her bikini bottoms on! I had wondered about this because Angel never wore panties, even under a short skirt. It excited her, she said, to notice men noticing! So the bikini bottoms were there to disguise from the girls the fact that she was fully loaded with eggs, dildo and clitoris clip. In no time flat her nipples were rigid and the areola starting to stand out. We may be doing this for dough, I reflected, but the act of directing a young girl to stimulate me was obviously exceedingly stimulating to Angel!

Angel had Cathy work on me for a full half hour. She obviously had difficulty with deep throating and Angel gave her plenty of opportunity and encouraged her to take as much of my cock in her mouth as she could. She did improve with time, but she never did get it all. But this changed when Angel called for the next position and the girl mounted me eagerly and guided my cock between her labial lips deep into her moist interior until it disappeared entirely beneath that delightfully youthful mound. She remained very still for as long as Angel instructed her, closing her eyes in possibly unfeigned ecstasy, and then began to rock backwards and forwards. Her cunt was delightfully tight and she squeezed her cunt-wall around my cock as she rocked. Angel asked her to pull out an inch and then in, out and in until her juices were flowing more copiously, Then it was two inches and slowly building up to full cock. She leaned forward on her hands and, pivoted at he knees, moved in and out of me with a naturalness and expertise that defied her years. On the upstroke she would come to rest with the head of my cock just nesting within her vaginal lips, then came the down-stroke with ever quickening force, engulfing me in that wonderful visco-elastic miracle that has no peer. Her cunt was superbly flexible, opening and closing around me as she bobbed up and down with greater and greater urgency. Her breathing became heavier, her firm breasts with their now rigid nipples bobbed with each stroke, following delightfully the motion of her upper body.

I reflected that I had never fucked -- been fucked by--- such a young girl, and that I liked it very much indeed! And there was nothing unfeigned about her now. She was into it well and truly. She stepped up the pace, slowly but perceptible, and paused every five minutes or so, rocking back into the upright position with her head back, her eyes closed, her arms by her sides, seemingly in an ecstatic world all of her own.

And each time she began again my involvement became deeper and deeper. After five or six cycles – I confess to have lost count, I was in serious trouble. Each luscious stroke drove me inexorably nearer and nearer the edge. The sap was rising and, try as I would to look away, to distract myself with stray thoughts, I could not help myself. The sight of that young firm body rising and falling with ever increasing force, the sound of her now quite unmistakable grunts and cries blended with the squishing of the fluid layer that engulfed our groins, upper thighs, stomachs, was irresistible. Drawn as if by a magnet my eyes fixed on the swollen pink tips of her breasts as they bobbed in rhythm. An involuntary gasp escaped between my lips and, in extremis and recognizing the inevitable, I gave the sign Angel and I had agreed upon to signal impending orgasm.

In a flash, Cathy was off me and had turned about face into the cats cradle position. Dimly only, I was aware of thin fingers gently grasping my cock by its root, moving it in place so that its tip grazed the outer walls of Cathy’s cunt. With awesome slowness those fingers on the lower shaft manipulated the head of my cock so that it rotated around Cathy’s cunt lips in a circular fashion. Cathy gasped as it grazed her clitoris and then adjusted her body so the cock head entered her. Cathy’s head was thrown back onto my shoulder and I was supporting her at the waist with my palms as her vagina began its contractions. Suddenly, she impaled herself on me taking the full length of my cock into her quivering vagina. Her vaginal walls clenched tightly as wave after wave of her orgasm shook her entire body raising my own level of excitement to a fever pitch. There was no holding back. I could feel the sap rising in me and lowered my body so that my cockhead slid free of Cathy and, again guided by that invisible hand, spewed out the first gush of semen against Cathy’s clit. The fingers gently drew the tip of my cock up and down along Cathy’s slit as I came in spasms drenching Cathy’s cunt in my come. I cannot remember either before or since having an orgasm of such intensity. Cathy was collapsed on me so that I felt rather than saw my cock enter an eager mouth. Lips closed around me and slipped down my shaft. I felt a gentle sucking which intensified and hardened, drawing yet more liquid up the shaft to ooze out at the tip. Those nimble fingers worked harder now, squeezing my balls and the base of my shaft, milking me dry. In the sheer intensity of feeling that accompanied my orgasm, which seemed to go on and on, I was only dimly aware of Angel. She was still busy with her camera, but rather too busy. There was no disguising the streams of fluid that had oozed beneath her bikini bottoms and streamed down her inner thigh. Angel, no less than I, was having a ball!

RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers