Too Much of a Good Thing Ch. 03

Story Info
How much 'change' can a fella handle?
3.9k words
4.42
13.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers

Too Much of a Good Thing: A Fantasy of Excess.

Chapter III: How much ‘Change’ can a fella handle?


Angel and I had agreed to a long pause following a come scene, but then I’d come before plan and we still had five girls to get through. Since Cathy had had well over one hour of air time, this meant at least another five to six hours on the job --- well, you can do the math. So, bottom line, we agreed after a short pause to keep going and hope it would turn out ok. I made a much needed trip to the pool john, gulped down ‘lunch’, a very dry martini, and off we went again. By the time I had resumed pose in my set, Cathy was working away on herself as though there was no tomorrow. She was in the hot seat of the third set on the far side of the pool, which was set up for solo acts, with dildos of all shapes and sizes, some of them looking decidedly vicious!, creams, clips and apparatus at whose function one could merely guess strewn apparently haphazardly about. Cathy was stimulating herself with a mid-sized dildo and was grunting and moaning and generally getting into it as she had gotten into me.

But soon I was oblivious to Cathy and to all else but the two sets of jaws which, one after the other, set about in no uncertain way to bring my fella back to life. Angel had changed the script slightly and called for the twosome, for reasons that I soon came to appreciate. She had, truly, ‘been there before’. Of the two girls working on me one, Sandy, was clearly the owner of the slender fingers that had guided me through my orgasm, ensuring that the sperm shower drenched Cathy’s cunt and so could be displayed long and proudly for the camera, rather than being sprayed all over the place.

Sandy was much better at oral sex than Cathy, and in fact I’d go as far as to say she was in stretches a reasonable rival for Angel herself. She never hurried, used her lips, tongue and teeth to great effect, seemed to know every trick in the book, and, most importantly created the illusion (for such it surely was!) that at least for the time being, my cock and balls comprised the full extent of her universe. As if this was not enough, Sandy was a waif-like type with short hair, a pert, slightly cheeky nose, small but interesting breasts, long, if slightly skinny legs, a white translucent skin which bore no blemish nor marks of any kind, and she was completely shaved, which I noted to my great delight as she shifted position from time to time and I caught a glimpse of her ‘little-girl’ cleft. As inexperienced as I was, I had had no idea in advance what types of girls I would find especially attractive or erotic, but there was no doubt about it that Sandy was one!

The other girl working me, Divine, was completely different both in looks and in technique. She was black for starters, had long hair tied up with ribbons, sported a robust rather than slender figure with powerful thighs and had a very healthy head of cunt hair which bushed around her vaginal lips effectively obscured her jewels from my gaze. I found Divine, well possibly not as divine as Sandy, but exciting too in her own way, and challenging as well. For Divine’s oral technique, like her entire approach to sex, and possibly to life itself, was power! Whether it was her turn for my cock, or she was asked to work my balls it was always full gas. She sucked like a vacuum cleaner and the more of my cock or my balls she could get into her head at once the happier she seemed to be. I swear, she would take both of my balls and my entire ball bag into her mouth and suck on them so hard it would seem she’d swallow them whole. I remember reflecting that Sandy and Divine were playing me a bit like ‘good cop, bad cop’, with the one teasing, easing, persuading and the other going at me hell for leather as though her only desire was for me to submit.

It was not long, of course, before my dick responded to such ministrations but it is amazing how much punishment one can take after coming in the fashion I just had done. Angel let the girls work on me again for about a half an hour before calling for a shift of position. It was Sandy’s turn to mount me, and she settled into position, hovering over me as Divine deep-throated me to full erection. Holding my dick tightly by its base, Divine guided it so that the tip brushed the lips of Sandy’s cunt, then held it in position as Sandy lowered herself by degrees until I was buried deep inside her. Now I said that Cathy’s cunt was tight, but it was nothing compared with Sandy. There were times when she was lowering herself on me that I thought really it would not be possible to go further. Then Sandy would open up just slightly so that my cock could advance the tiniest bit, and so on, millimeter by millimeter. I could see now why Angel had arranged for a twosome. Certainly, the girls oral action had left my cock nicely erect, but half an hour after spewing out come in pints, this was not so secure that it would have survived the act of penetrating Sandy fully were it not for the firm grasp of ‘the situation’ taken by Divine. She gripped the base of my cock so hard that it was not possible for it to go limp, even if the damn thing had wanted to.

Once we were ‘connected’ Sandy began to moisten up fast. She started out with short strokes and gradually built up as her juices flowed more copiously. Unlike Cathy, she seemed to prefer to adopt an upright mode, rising and falling on me with her head raised high, her arms at her side and the naked tip of her cunt lips pouting out at me provocatively. Involuntarily, my hand strayed down to my groin so that on the down stroke, her clitoral hood made contact with my index finger. This she seemed to like very much, at least if her groans were at all genuine. From time to time, Sandy changed her motion. She would sit hard down on my cock so that it was quite buried inside her, and, with her body still upright would fuck me with a horizontal stroke so that my cock was driven backwards and forwards, staying always deep inside her cunt, rather than the in and out motion of the previous position. This way, my balls were also jostled vigorously on each stroke. She switched between the two positions several times, each time breathing more heavily, groaning more deeply and generally giving the illusion (if it was one, which with time I grew to doubt) that she was well on the way to orgasm.

And what of me? How was I feeling? It’s strange to relate, but I found myself becoming genuinely a sexual schizophrenic. In my head, I was as sexually excited as I can ever remember being. The sight of the waif-like figure, arms at her side, white skin punctuated only by reddening, hardened nipples, rising and falling vertically on my cock aroused in me a passion I had never before known. Somehow, this sight, this motion, this young girl, awoke my inner sexuality in a way I could not rationalize. With Cathy, similar, but, as I now recognized, lesser feelings had triggered a crushing orgasm. Now, paradoxically, the greater mental excitement with Sandy translated into lowered tension downstairs. I was split in two. From the waist up, sexual arousement like never before, from the waist down, gradual, but inexorable anaethesetization!

And, doubtless, this is why Angel had arranged that in my hour of need Divine was there to help out. As Sandy had been exciting my visual senses, Divine had been working to ensure that the equipment, whether anaesthetized or not, at least functioned! Her hand was constantly around my ball bag, squeezing, massaging, and her fingernails would scratch against the base of my cock as this slid in and out of Sandy’s cunt. Twice, and by the time we were done, I’m happy to say that it was only twice, she slid my cock free of Sandy entirely and, for a short, long minute or two applied her art, sucking so hard that my errant member dared not but obey and hastened to regain the state of grace. Divine was not satisfied with half measures, however. No half-cock for her! So when I re-entered Sandy it was with full honors, and no less than this did she deserve.

After what seemed like an age -- an ecstatic age -- Sandy was close to her orgasm. Whether feigned or genuine, it seemed hardly to matter. Her movements became wilder, she seemed to lose control of her breathing entirely. Angel, monitoring as usual, called out the command, and, as Cathy before her, Sandy practically leapt off me, adopted the cat-cradle position and seemed to come the instant she slid herself down again on my cock and Divine’s expert tongue flicked across her clitoris. For several delicious moments, Sandy hung there, seemingly in mid air, as the waves of her orgasm swept over her. Then she collapsed upon me backwards, comatose.

At which Divine took center stage! As Sandy lay there, legs spread-eagled every which way, Divine took my cock, massaged Sandy’s drenched slit with it, pumped it, sucked it, did essentially what she liked with it until, suddenly, Sandy was gone and it was Divine who had mounted me and, using the full weight of her body and the force of her muscles, fucked me in characteristic style -- full power. From that moment on there was no doubt what was afoot. Divine was an athlete. This was a contest! Devil take the hindmost. Instinctively, I knew that Divine would stop only when I had come, or she was too exhausted to proceed, whichever came first! And thanks in large part to Divine herself, I was ready for the challenge.

It was now well over an hour since I had come all over Cathy so my cock was beginning to regain its sensitivity. As such, and I am sure as Divine reasoned, I was bound shortly, given the magnitude of the provocation, to come. But the weekends I had spent with Angel had taught me how to draw the sex act out, to savor, to linger rather than to lunge, to allow the feeling emanating from my groin to spread, so that when I came it was not an organ in my groin that exploded, but my whole soul and being. And this training, together with Divine’s oral technique, which stiffened me, but served also to desensitize, stood me now in good stead. I enjoyed immensely the energetic thrusts of Divine’s groin and the perfectly coordinated contractions of her cunt muscles as she closed and opened around my cock. I admired greatly the gorgeous form of her athletic body as the beads of sweat began to form on her silken skin, her breasts, perfectly proportioned, firm but pliant, her litheness as she rose and fell over me. I was her slave. She could do with me what she would. But I had established an equilibrium. A delicious one to be sure, and one close to shifting out of control. But as it was, I knew I could hold on. She would not make me come!

It became a test of wills. How long could Divine keep up this effort? How long could my now fully swollen and extended member withstand the pressure? I knew I would succeed. And yet I failed. Miserably! But the reason was not Divine. Her stamina was awesome. Her pelvic thrusts became wilder and wilder, more and more powerful. Her nipples stiffened as she became, voluntarily or no, more and more excited and involved. Yet I know, am sure, that I could have withstood Divine’s endeavors for ever. It was Divine who brought me to the brink, but it was Diana who took me over!

Divine had spread her legs so that her feet were planted firmly on either side of the chaise longue. Her hands grasped the frames and her body was buckled over so that her entire weight and force was behind every thrust. And the thrusts came faster and faster, harder, harder and ever harder. She was gasping now, but nothing would stand in her way. Her groin came down on mine, she grunted on the down stroke as the chair recoiled with the force. Her cunt gripped my cock with ever greater urgency. She looked at me from time to time as if to say ‘You’re not going to resist me. You’re going to come, whether you like it or not!’ And just at the point where I was sure she was spent, could last no longer, the corner of my eye caught sight of Diana as she made her way down to where we stretched and strained at the foot of the pool. Diana, who Angel had called over to finish off Divine. But who instead finished off me.

For some reason, perhaps haste, but probably more because of her simple lack of sophistry, her naturalness, Diana had forgotten to put on her bikini. She was completely naked. Her pear-shaped breasts with their prominent nipples bobbed gently as her perfectly proportioned frame made its way down the side of the pool. Her shoulders were slender but square beneath a long, elegant neck and her long hair was spread out framing her oval face in perfect symmetry. Her figure was neither slim nor rounded, boyish nor feminine, it was proportioned to be all of these things at the same time. Her waist was slender, but there was a slight rounding of her stomach, enough to give contour to her figure. The bones of her hips protruded slightly in the sense that they were clearly there, but she was neither wide- nor narrow-hipped. And her legs were endless, silken thighs and calves that tapered all the way to the ground. And between, the mystery of her groin, hidden behind the tiniest wisp of hair. Diana’s body was perfect, and she bore it like the finest gown, moving elegantly, but effortlessly, streaming along behind the wisp on her mound of Venus, as though this knew the way through the universe!

One look at Diana was all I needed. She was a stunner, and I was a gonner!

And so the scene of one hour before repeated itself. This time with Divine in the cats cradle position and with the heavenly Diana steering the head of my cock between the stiff hairs of Divine’s cunt to stimulate her and, vainly, try to make her come. It was I that came. Again, in pints. And it was the divine Diana whose soft lips closed over my cock, drawing out the moment. Milking me yet again dry. As for Divine, she gave me one look, of unadulterated triumph, and off she was, her cunt soaked in my fluid, to try her hand with the dildos and clips, leaving me alone with my true conqueror. Cathy, Sandy, both in turn had excited me, I thought to the level that was possible. But neither was Diana. Diana was a new dimension, as if from another planet.

I have tried to describe Diana but I’m sure I cannot do her justice. Many times I have tried to analyze the magic hold she had on me. Was it the glint in her eye, her perfect proportions, the naturalness with which she wore her nakedness, the anachronistic mixture of nymphomaniac and ‘girl-next-door’, of naïve freshness and yet the complete absence of carnal inhibitions, the body language with which she turned, tilted, twisted and aligned that perfect frame. Probably all of these things and others that I have not the wit to put to paper contributed to the ‘total package’ that was Diana.

Whatever this was it removed my schizophrenia in no uncertain way so that instead of collapsing in a shrivelled shadow of his former self, as was usual after a mind-blowing orgasm, my fella kept respectfully at attention. Diana stroked, sucked, nibbled, pinched, bit, leaving no stone unturned as though there was no end, and no end to be. And she had a delightful way of ensuring I got glimpses of her pussy as she worked. I’m quite sure it was deliberate. She would move in just such a way that I got a very brief glimpse, and wanted more, and got more, though still not enough, and she would continue to move, apparently accidentally, so that I could stroke her calf, her thigh and eventually, after what seemed a age, to slide my finger between her legs and confirm what my eye had suspected. Diana’s cunt lips were, well I say not perfect because so much is obvious, but also pure velvet to the touch, exquisitely moist and glistening. And so we remained. As she worked me, gently but firmly, so I stroked my fingers up and down her crack, following her lead, massaging, pinching, circling, beginning millimeter by millimeter to penetrate unto the holy of holies.

I know it is quite naïve but I state it simply as a fact, that I completely lost any sensation of the context -- that we were actually engaged in an audition the successful result of which would be that Diana would become a ‘porno star’ who would suck and fuck with whomsoever her director decided she should, and would be viewed on myriad screens around the world by countless numbers of hot frustrated males as they got their rocks off. As far as I was concerned, Diana and I, that sunny afternoon up at Angel’s place, were man and woman who’s earnest desire it was to pleasure each other, and themselves to the maximum extent possible.

After what seemed a exquisite age, Angel instructed Diana to switch to the next position, which she did, but with such naturalness and grace that you would not believe she had been ‘scripted’. It was just a logical consequence of what had gone before. And Diana’s idea of the ‘female superior’ position was as far removed from Divine’s as one could possible imagine. Female superior it may have been, but there was no challenge, the one against the other, but only perfect harmony, pleasure given and taken in a measure that imperceptibly heightened and grew. Diana gave the impression of elevating herself, and her partner -- me, lucky me! -- onto a sexual cloud-9, there to remain just as long as we wanted, if not for ever, thank you very much.

So ultimately, with her schedule in mind, Angel was obliged to call for the next position long before there was any sign of an impending orgasm, and to my great delight Diana continued to fuck me from the cat’s cradle position (which is nothing like as easy as you may imagine if you haven’t tried it, at least it isn’t if you don’t have a 12” dick!) all the while responding to the oral ministrations of Chloe, the next girl in line, who was feverishly licking at Diana’s cunt lips and clit in the vain attempt to induce a rush of blood and a relaxation of control. No such being imminent -- Diana showed no inclination to cut short the proceedings --- Angel called for an orgasm which Diana duly and expertly provided. Then, with a brief look back and a coy glance, which I in my infatuation interpreted immediately as an acknowledgement that I had meant more to here than ‘the mere meat’, Diana faded away to the other side of he pool, the perfect cheeks of her buttocks swaying elegantly with each step. I followed with my eyes longingly!

Meanwhile, it was Chloe’s turn. Poor Chloe, it was not her fault that she had to follow perfection. She was pretty too in a pert sort of way and she chewed and sucked on my dick with the best of them and there was nothing whatsoever to criticize about her enthusiasm, or even her technique. Her cunt also was delightfully moist and squelched copiously as she fucked away. In other circumstances, I am sure I could have become very involved with Chloe, as with her successor, Consuela, a charming, wide-hipped, black-haired Hispanic, who smiled delightfully and placed a strong emphasis on eye contact. They went through their routines, both, and I will admit openly that I enjoyed their ministrations immensely. But the fact that my dick stayed iron hard and immutable throughout the full two hours that they worked on me was not their doing. It was the memory of Diana.

In the end, on the basis of equal time and equal opportunity, Chloe and Consuela were given extra time to generate a cum scene, which they did by sequentially sucking my dick, upping the pace and keeping up the pressure until the poor chap eventually succumbed, providing both girls with facial lotion in copious quantities. I had survived! And succeeded. The 6 girls had sucked and fucked me in roughly equal measure, and all of them had been involved in an integral way in a cum scene. Angel had every reason to be satisfied.

And so she was, at least she was much later in the evening when, long after the burly Clint had arrived with his limo to cart off the girls and the rolls of film, she got down to action and, to my own astonishment, sucked my fella, who I had long since given up for dead, back to life. Even more astonishing to me was her request if not demand! that I fuck her in the missionary position, as hard as the night was black, as long as it was long and as vigorously as was commensurate with the architecture and mechanical stability of the bed ! I have to say she was aroused in a way which I could not previously have conceived was possible in woman. I did my best to stem her passion, and if it was not good enough, then Lord knows, I had every kind of reasonable excuse!

RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers
12