Too Much of a Good Thing Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What went for Susan did not at all go for Heidi. It seemed Heidi was out to come as often and as hard as ever she could. Clearly multi-orgasmic, she was the perfect foil to Susan, who enjoyed her pleasures, and probably Heidi’s too, more quietly. As the last of the ice melted inside Heidi’s vagina, she changed her position, raising her left leg to the railing of the yacht and moving her groin up to within reach of Susan’s tongue. My view was obscured, but Heidi’s reactions and the sudden onset of a noticeable pumping action in Susan’s groin suggested strongly that Heidi’s clitoris was getting the going over. I decided it was time I moved along to Susan’s holy of holies, which was now peeking out from its protective hood cheekily. Following my usual pattern, I stimulated the surroundings of the hood, and then the hood itself before moving my tongue tip to the base of the clitoris within. Using a circulatory motion I worked around the clitoral shaft up towards the tip. In contrast to Heidi’s, Susan’s clitoris was small and not at all prominent. Even under full stimulation it remained a tiny pearl embedded in its oyster. But size and sensation are in no way correlated and Susan’s clitoris had as many nerve endings as Heidi’s. Soon both women were bucking and panting in unison and I thought for a moment that they were going to come together. But I reckoned without Susan’s technique. She had found a new plateau, one that had her writhing, to be sure, but a plateau nevertheless. I worked her clitoris now with full force, licking the tip, sucking the hood and even biting down on the flesh on the outstroke somewhat in the fashion Susan had worked my cock and balls earlier on. And though I could not see it, I am reasonably sure that everything I did to Susan was passed on to Heidi, probably with interest.

A large ‘Ooooooohhhhh!’ followed by a yell announced Heidi’s second orgasm. No less intense than the first, Heidi’s spasms in the pose that she was in rocked the yacht sending out small wavelets from the stern. She thrust herself hard into Susan’s face, time after time after time. I used the distraction to do some serious tooth work on Susan’s clitoral region, biting down and releasing with a scissors motion as I withdrew, exploring her the pain/pleasure boundary as she tested mine. But just as she had not got me off when Heidi had her first orgasm, so I did not get Susan off on the second. She was close, I could see this from the concentrated expression on her face when Heidi finally moved out of the field of view. The full impact of my stimulation hit her now and, undistracted, her body began to buck involuntarily and she let out yelps of pleasure and pain. Perhaps I would have got her off, but it was for other reasons not to be.

Heidi had flopped down on the cushions strewn all over the rear seat of the boat. She watched for a while as Susan began to encounter pre-orgasmic cycles, where she would advance towards release then recede, advance recede. Susan betrayed by her gasps, the shaking of her head, the pumping of her groin, the arching of her body and the general blush that was gradually descending over her, notwithstanding the deep tan, that it would not be long before one of the `advances’ would head n a direction where there was no ‘recede’. Just as Susan was about to go over the edge, Heidi said, in a matter of fact tone, ‘Why don’t you two take a break. Take it easy for a bit,’ Heidi. ‘God knows you’ve earned it. I’ll be back with drinks pronto.’ And with that non-sequitor, a guaranteed cock- and clit-crinkler if ever I’d heard one!, she rose and disappeared into the yacht’s cabin.

With this atmosphere change, the momentum was gone. I ceased molesting Susan’s hard-worked cunt and sat back on my haunches. I looked up at her, recovering from the near miss. I felt suddenly a strong need for verbal contact. After a moments reflection I said, ‘Well you weren’t exaggerating.’ She looked down at me, slightly puzzled. ‘You recall telling me you had trouble coming?’ ‘Ah!’ her eyes lit up. She was actually smiling. ‘I did didn’t I,’ she said brightly. ‘But I have to tell you in all honesty, I was damn close! Another minute and you had me! You know that, too!’ ‘And same for me when you were doing me,’ I said quickly, lest the lightness of the exchange evaporate. ‘I have no idea how I hung onto it!’ ‘I think Heidi likes to do most of the coming,’ said Susan with a twinkle in her eye. ‘She comes like an express train. Is it always like this?’ ‘Pretty much,’ Susan said. ‘She comes at least five times to my one. But….’ She paused. I looked at her quizzically. ‘I don’t think she’s encountered anyone like you before! I mean, the job I did on you -- no-one I’ve ever done that to before has held out anything like that long. I don’t usually get that much aroused doing oral on a dick. But I was with you’ ‘Touche!’, I said. ‘Remember, Diana came 11 times, with considerably less provocation!’ ‘Yes!’ said Susan. ‘Well, maybe they weren’t all feigned after all!’ ‘Nice of you to say so,’ said I, delighted that we were able to engage in this banter.

Clearly, the awkwardness of the situation had worn off and we had reverted to the natural state, man and woman, joined via the medium of sex, happy at pleasure given and received. ‘Tell me,’ I asked. ‘What comes next!’ ‘Why Heidi, of course,’ Susan said, and she actually put her hand over her mouth and giggled! ‘Seriously,’ she continued, ‘I really don’t know. You’re obviously enjoying it. So am I. So I propose that we just go along and continue to enjoy it. What do you say?’ ‘Do I have any choice?’ I said. She looked at me sharply, so I said quickly, ‘Not that it matters. I’m just wondering what Heidi will dream up next.’ ‘Well she usually comes up with something original, but it’s early days yet. I think she will ask us to fuck when she gets back. Come to think of it….’ ‘…Yes?’ ‘Well, why wait! I certainly wouldn’t say ‘No!’ if you were to ask me nicely.’ I looked at her, and she fondled my hair affectionately. Well in that case,’ said I, ‘Susan! What do you say to a nice fuck. Long and slow.’ ‘Why Sir indeed,’ said Susan, with a pronounced, thought something less than authentic, southern-blonde accent, ‘I would like that ve-r’ much. Just don’t hurt me Sir, willya!’

So when Heidi returned with the drinks she found Susan lying on her back in the boat well with her rump propped up on three cushions, while I lay on top of her easing my dick slowly in and slowly out of her, full cock, no half measures. Susan’s cunt was extremely wet and in no time our entire genital regions were covered with her lubrication, which had a cooling effect as the odd cool breeze wafted by in the hot sun. Susan moved with the flow so I knew finally that she was really into it and we had made sexual contact. She was aroused and it was I, not Heidi, who was arousing her. This added immensely to my own enjoyment, and though I could see potential warning clouds on the horizon, I ignored them in the ‘heat of the moment’. And I strove to keep my stroke long, slow, steady and very deep.

‘Well I see you two have decided to write the script yourselves,’ said Heidi. ‘It’s intermission,’ Susan said. ‘We’re just taking a break. You remember, you invited us to.’ ‘Well I’ll be damned!’ said Heidi, and I gathered from the exchange that this was about as forward as Susan had ever been with her. I remember thinking at the time that Susan was not entirely thrilled that Heidi had stopped her when she was obviously so close to orgasm. Could there be a touch of ‘Well all right, if you’re going to do that to me…!’ about Susan’s attitude. There was no doubt that Heidi/Susan was a pair, and that Heidi was the one who took the lead. She was the ‘male-female’ to Susan’s ‘female-female’. But Susan was clearly no ‘submissive’. Oh No! That she was not.

‘Well I’m not sure I wanted this next,’ said Heidi, ‘but since you’re into it, why not. It looks pretty sexy from back here!’ She watched for a while. I could see in a minds eye what her eye saw, a glistening cock sliding very slowly in and out of a very wet cunt, and beautifully framed by the sea and the sky. I imagined how the vaginal walls would close around the cock head as it edged out, and how they would open up again in embrace as the down-stroke began. ‘All right,’ Heidi said, after a moment or two. ‘This is fine. This is what I want now. Keep this up for an hour! Slow and steady. I’ll let you know when to pick up the pace.’ And she settled again into her nest and damn me if she didn’t start up all over again rubbing her cunt and clit and generally showing signs that maybe Susan would be right. What ‘comes’ next was quite likely to be Heidi’s seemingly insatiable cunt.

It turned out even better. After a while, Heidi asked for a step-up of the pace and in no time flat, Susan and I were fucking in earnest. We were both breathing heavily and gasping, and Heidi’s grunts and general encouragement, ‘You’ve no idea how this is turning me one -- grind her into the deck!’, helped the pot to boil. Heidi’s description of what we were doing was not entirely incorrect. I was at the end going flat out, and my full weight was now bearing down onto Susan’s groin on the downstroke --- not without her wholehearted approval, I might add, judging from the way she was pushing back and her finger nails were digging into my back. I had a wonderful feeling that we were, finally, together, and I gauged her reaction carefully, adjusting mine accordingly. Eventually, we were there, and, in fact, I believe the three of us came at precisely the same time. Long overdue, my orgasm went on and on and on, and Susan matched me spasm for spasm. I had lowered the pace as the orgasm approached and we went through it in deliciously slow motion, holding the orgasm for an ternity. ‘MiGod! They’ve made it finally,’ came from Heidi as we started out. Then she dissolved in a fit of gasps, moans, Oooohhhs and Aaaaahhhhhs as her orgasm hit. We had actually done it - a triply mutual orgasm.

Eventually it was over. I rolled off Susan, who lay in the sun with her eyes closed and her arms and legs making a four-point star. Heidi had collapsed back on her cushions. Her cunt was prominent and she continued to massage herself gently for a long time. By her side, discarded, it’s job done, was the wickedest looking dildo I had ever seen. It was huge, black and its sides were covered in spikes. God knows how she had ever got that thing in her, but, glistening as it was, it had obviously done its duty.

Speech was entirely superfluous. I opened two cokes and gave them to each of the ladies. Then I cracked open the can of beer that Heidi had brought for me and settled back into my cushions and relaxed. Could my life ever surpass this peak, I remember wondering.