Too Much of a Good Thing Ch. 08

Story Info
The training of Marie-Louise.
6.3k words
4.38
15.3k
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonRyder
RonRyder
73 Followers

Too Much of a Good Thing: A Fantasy of Excess.

Chapter VIII The Training of Marie-Louise.

* * * * *

When she had talked about her daughter needing to be trained at taking pleasure in pain I thought what Candy had in mind was a little chastisement, a mild spanking perhaps. It never crossed my mind that …..! But I get ahead of myself.

Who, you will be asking yourself, is Candy? Candy is Marie-Louise’s mother and Marie-Louise is, remember, the girl I was supposed to be helping to ‘learn the ropes’. Candy, Heidi’s friend and the ex-model, turned out to be truly gorgeous. Late thirties, but with a well-toned and tanned body which she very obviously worked at keeping in good working order. I made immediate acquaintance with her body when she let me into her salubrious Beverly Hills house, set back amongst the foliage so that were it not for the gateway that opened by magic to let you in, you would not have known there was a house there. Candy appeared at the door as naked as the day she was born, clearly finding this so perfectly natural that it was I who felt out of place.

‘We don’t use clothes here, Ron. They get in the way!’ Candy said,

Well, that was soon fixed, and in a whisk my clothes were folded neatly and stowed away in the closet in the lobby that was obviously specially designed for that purpose.

At first everything went very much as I had expected. You will not need telling, though, that I had come to regard the slightly bizarre as perfectly normal and so you will not be surprised that I survived, if not relished, an extended session of intensive attention by Candy and her (if anything) even more gorgeous teen daughter, Maire-Louise. It depended only on your taste. Marie-Louise was the perfect ‘innocent, but nubile teen’, Candy the perfect ‘seasoned woman’. Candy explained the situation to me, much in the same terms Heidi had done, ending up on a slightly coquettish, mysterious note; ‘…. You come highly recommended, Ron. You do realize of course how important this is! Not very many men ever get to cross our threshold, believe me! We will see if you live up to your reputation. If so, then who knows where this might lead! ’

If Candy thought I needed an incentive, then she was very much mistaken! The ministrations of two women who, a short while ago, I would not have dreamt in my wildest fantasies I would ever even meet, plus the atmosphere in Candy’s house, which reeked of sensuousness, was enough to give a guy a heart attack never mind raise the pollen to a fever pitch.

They began with me standing on the rug in a room littered with furniture of all kinds of descriptions, from soft sofas to hard-backed chairs. One suspected it was not accidental that each suggested its own sexual fantasy. Candy stood to one side while Marie-Louise set to work nibbling on my ear, caressing my nipples stroking my back and sides with her nails and working her way slowly down to my stirring cock. Delightfully slowly she brought this to attention using only her lips and tongue while circling my balls and ball bag with feather-like fingertips. No novice, this girl! Candy watched for a while, then retired to an overstuffed chair to one side of the room.

‘You won’t mind Ron, I’m sure,’ she said, drawing apart her legs to the lotus position to expose luscious, generous labial lips which she began to caress with her fingertips. ‘I do find the sight of a man being pleasured most erotic.’

I think I murmured some nonsense like ‘Of course not!’ or ‘Not at all!’ whilst trying manfully not to stare too obviously!

Marie-Louise soon had my cock iron hard and she began to take it deeper and deeper into her mouth laying her fingers lightly on the base to maintain the right angle. She worked up to a slow but steady rhythm which she maintained for five or ten minutes. Then she would break off, rock back on her haunches and run the tip of her tongue around the head of my cock whilst fondling my balls. Then back to the steady rhythm, but now sucking just a little more definitely as the cock reached maximum penetration. Every so often her eyes would roll upwards as she worked the cock, checking my reaction. Three or four rounds of this pattern had me well and truly interested, as you can imagine, and Candy’s breathing was becoming heavier. She was now thoroughly wet and had opened out her labial lips to accommodate a gleaming gold-colored dildo which she worked in and out of her vagina with the right hand, whilst her left stimulated her clitoris with a steady circular motion.

The sight was highly erotic and my arousal threatened with each passing minute to erupt! But Marie-Louise was adept at judging perfectly just how hard to suck and just when it was time to stop working my cock and tease its tip. Each time I was a little further along, but always able to catch it before boiling over. Marie-Louise was well taught indeed, and unless I was much mistaken, highly practiced! Gradually, the steady stimulation dulled the sensation in my cock so that even though Marie-Louise increased her stroke and sucked harder and harder, I was on that familiar pleasure plateau. Those long weekends with Angel had left me well-schooled , and even though the sight and sound of Candy becoming seriously aroused heightened greatly my own arousal, I was able to maintain control of my own pleasure, even when Marie-Louise began serious deep throating. She took my entire cock in to the base, gripped with her tongue and lips and sucked as hard as she could throughout the up stroke! Then down again, and out, down, out. The sensation was exquisite. But somehow, I managed to hang on. I sensed that something was at stake. I had been ‘highly recommended’, said Candy. I had something to live up to.

Candy celebrated her first orgasm quietly. An exhalation of breath, a relaxation of the muscles -- she continued stroking herself gently and sliding the dildo in and out or quite some time afterwards.

‘Not bad, you two,’ she said, finally, and clearly this was the signal to Marie-Louise that it was time to move on. She rose, not without difficulty --- she had after all been on her knees in front of me for more than an hour --- and reached up to kiss me on the mouth, her hand grazing along, teasing my cock. I touched her cheek, and took great pleasure in the sight of the stiff nipples and extended areola’s of her young, firm breasts. She was aroused too! My fingers strayed to her groin, beneath that little wisp of hair, sliding across the wetness of her sex. I felt her stiffen as my index finger stroked her swollen clitoris. Her arms clenched around my neck, her mouth glued itself to mine as I moved my finger gently back and forth across that tiny organ of pleasure and further, in and out of her tight but liquid vagina. I clasped her to me as the spasms began and never seemed to end. She shuddered in my arms, like the child she not long since had been. But she was no child now! That she was not!!

‘Well that’s not the way it’s meant to be,’ came Candy’s ethereal voice into our world of unreality, ‘but what the hell!’

It was not clear how it was ‘supposed to be’, but the reality on the ground was soon made apparent. A few brief minutes later, and I was lying on my back on a softly cushioned chaise longue enjoying the fruits of a ball licking and sucking session by Marie-Louise. Again it was clear she was no novice! She licked in all the right places and gave each ball a thorough workout, close to the pain threshold, but never over the top. Back and forth she went, applying in the interim appropriate attention to my cock whenever this showed signs of wilting --- wilting, you understand, not from a lack of desire for continued stimulation but simply because of time. I don’t know what your experience is, but, however good and thorough the ballwork, my cock needs direct stimulation to remain erect. Marie-Louise sensed this and acted accordingly.

For some time Candy disappeared from my field of view. But suddenly she was very present, which was made manifest to me by the sudden appearance in my field of view of a cunt, a succulent cunt, a very succulent cunt indeed!

‘I’m sure you don’t mind, Ron,’ Candy said throatily as she lowered herself gradually until her swollen labia came into range of my silken iguana tongue! I flicked my tongue tip about the outer regions of her cunt, declining at first when her body movement indicated she wanted attention to her clitoris. And Candy played along with the teasing and presented herself to the full extent. As Marie-Louise teased my balls and worked my cock just enough to maintain my erection, so I in turn teased Candy’s cunt, lapping at the opening to her orifice, but retracting when she tried to take my tongue tip forward to her swelling clit.

We three continued thus for a time that, however long, could nevertheless not be measured in minutes or hours. Marie-Louise continued to tease my balls and cock, increasing incrementally the stimulation until the entire area around my groin glowed incandescent. And Candy’s cunt virtually drowned me with its juice as I continued to tongue her labia and, occasionally, as she moved on top of me, her clitoral hood.

Suddenly, at a muffled command, Marie-Louise ceased her oral ministrations. For a long moment, my cock stood naked, unsupported ---- until that exquisite moment when it was enveloped by another liquid cunt, Marie-Louise’s! My field of vision was blocked by Candy’s groin, but I did not need eyes to know that Marie-Louise had straddled me and lowered herself upon an all too ready cock. Gradually her movements up and down generated a flow of juice over my loins which matched the flow into and around my mouth.

The pace quickened, and my interest with it! Marie-Louise now shagged me seriously and in spite of her copious, lugubrious secretions, I was approaching the point of no return! I sensed that mother and daughter were stimulating each other’s breasts and nipples. By now I was tonguing Candy’s clitoris with intensity and her increasingly heavy breathing expressed her appreciation. Her arousement seemed to catalyze Marie-Louise’s, and the thrusts of her loins on my cock betrayed her impending orgasm. The intensity of her thrusts increased and the imminence of her orgasm was palpable.

Finally, after much teasing, I flicked my tongue directly across Candy’s clit, backwards and forwards, with ever increasing velocity. Candy’s breathing joined Marie-Louise’s --- and mine! We were all approaching the point of no return. Hard to say who got there first. Suffice it to say that an explosion occurred! Candy’s cunt suddenly generated a spurt of fluid that caught me unawares and momentarily stayed the pent up pressure in my loins. But Marie-Louise’s orgasm took care of that and I lost all control as her thrusts up and down, up and down, took me nearer, nearer ever nearer --- then over the top! My entire body wracked with spasms as the young girl pounded into me, again, again, again, with a force that would have been frightening if it had not been so wonderfully fulfilling! I cannot speak for the ladies, but my own orgasm, lasting for many minutes, was one of the best I have ever experienced!

‘Well I would say that worked out pretty well,’ said Candy after a rather long interval. ‘What do you think, Ron? Will she do?’

‘I’ll say!’ I managed to blurt out. ‘Indeed!’

‘And you too, Ron. I think you’ll do too!’

Which was the prelude to Act I Scene II, as it were. Whatever the lateness of the hour – and I confess to having lost all track of time --- I was soon again fully engaged! Beckoning me to follow, Candy and Marie-Louise entered another room, of character entirely different. The ‘cross’ attached to the wall at one end is all you should need to know!

‘I don’t know whether you noticed, Ron’, Candy said, ‘but Marie-Louise did not inherit the long and fleshy labia that gives me so much pleasure. God knows why, but there it is. Anyway, we work on it every evening and she is improving, gradually. You wouldn’t believe it, but full pussy-lips are very much ‘in’ these days. Perhaps you would help with the restraints?’

In no time flat, Marie Louise was securely restrained, adopting herself the form of the cross. Flat clamps were attached to her labial lips on both sides and Candy proceeded to load the clamps with weights distending Marie-Louise’s pussy-lips. I must have winced as Candy continued to add weights because Candy said, ‘Yes, Ron, it does hurt, but so does plucking your eyebrows!! Anyway, a model these days has to learn to take her pleasure through pain.’

There was that term again, pleasure through pain! Little did I know what was in store! Candy had arranged Marie-Louise to her satisfaction. Then she turned to me and said, ‘I usually leave her about an hour. What do you think? Shall we put on a show for her?

Obviously, Candy had been highly charged up by previous events and found her outlet now in most thorough and vigorous attentions to my cock, while at the same time jamming a liquid cunt hard against my face. In fact it would not be an exaggeration to refer to ‘face fucking’ -- Candy utilized to the full the various capabilities of lips, tongue, teeth, chin, nose and even all of these together! And her claim was not exaggerated --- she had the fleshiest juiciest pussy lips it has ever been my pleasure to stimulate. I took each in turn in my mouth and between my teeth, working them back and forth with a biting motion that brought deep throated moans from her and instant retaliation on my cock and ball bag. We truly fed on each others parts with an ever increasing greed. Soon Candy was gripping my cock hard between her teeth as she drew back on the outstroke, while I bit ever harder on her pussy lips until they were blood engorged and swollen. Her clit emerged from its hood as I tongued her. I sucked it into my mouth and gave it the same treatment Candy was giving my cock. For a while there was almost a contest -- I was quite sure my cock was black and blue --- but suddenly Candy began to orgasm, bucking her groin over me as I kept a firm grip on her extended clit between my teeth. Wave after wave overcame her and fluid gushed from deep inside her cunt to drench my face and trickle into my mouth. I swear she was still in the throes of this orgasm when she suddenly broke free, switched around facing me, sat on my cock and fucked me with a force and energy that was positively frightening. I had thought of Heidi as ‘insatiable’, but Candy gave the word new meaning.

I came again, deep inside Candy’s cunt. The spasms lasted seemingly for ever, but were merely the prelude to new ministrations. No time to go limp, my cock reacted to sucking and wanking so intensive that it dare not die. This lady, it realized, had decided it would stay hard for ever! Occasionally I caught a glimpse of Marie-Louise’s white body framed against the wood of the cross. She was clearly uncomfortable, but I couldn’t help being turned on by the sight. I must have a sadistic streak somewhere! Finally, following yet another massive orgasm, Candy desisted and we came up for air.

‘Not bad!’ she said, panting ever so slightly. ‘I understand why Heidi was so fulsome in her recommendation!’

But she brushed my gestures of modesty aside. ‘The night is young. On with the training.’

Wondering exactly how ‘young’ the night was --- I had been in Candy’s house a seeming age --- I helped unrestrain Marie-Louise, only to find myself assisting in tying her up again, this time to a horizontal slab. Her arms were tied to fastenings at one end of the slab, while her legs were drawn upward and outward, held by ties that ran to points in the wall, until she was almost doing the splits. The slab was raised slightly at one end so her pussy, with it’s lips looking raw and still distended, was almost grossly exposed. Recalling Angel’s dungeon, I of course had a strong inkling of what was to come, but I still could not believe it! Would a mother participate in the cunt-shipping of her daughter!

Well Candy answered this in no uncertain way by reaching into a box in the corner and drawing out three nasty looking whips. Two were ‘cats’, the tails on one broad and flat while on the other they were thin and cylindrical. The third while had an ugly looking short, fat thong of hard leather.

‘I know this may seem strange to you, Ron,’ Candy said, ’but it’s a simple fact of life for a model. A fair number of movers and shakers in the trade – and they’re not all men, let me tell you that! --- like nothing better than to see the young girls squirm. But you can’t mark their bodies, can you? That’s the champagne and caviar. Now their pussies ---- well, we have not yet got so far as to have models put their pussies on display, have we, not even in this country! So that’s what the girls learn very fast. The rest of them may be sacrosanct, but their pussies are fair game. For groping, licking, chewing, eating, prodding, fingering, fucking or beating. A girl has to be prepared for anything! Wouldn’t be the first time a job has been given to the girl who lasted longest under the pussy whip, I’ll tell you that!’ Then, almost an aside, ‘I usually give her a hundred with each!’

And so saying, Candy picked up the whip with the broad, flat tails and started flailing away at her daughter’s cunt! You can picture the scene, I’m sure. Candy would draw back the whip holding the tip of the tails in her left hand, and then let fly. As she did so her breasts recoiled and their pink tips stiffened just as Marie-Louise’s body jolted at each sting of the whip. Her cunt lips, already raw from the clamps and weights reddened with every blow. Ten strokes and Marie-Louise was breathing heavily. Twenty and she was starting to grunt. Thirty and then forty she could no longer keep silent. First little rather plaintive yelps that turned gradually into cries and then screams. But none of this made any impression on Candy. The whip landed with regularity and ever increasing force. By ninety she was using the full power of her arm and had her timing perfectly, cutting into Marie-Louise’s cunt with the extreme tips of the whip tails, at maximum velocity. Finally the count was a hundred and Candy relented. Marie-Louise’s body was still arched, tense and twitching as though the whip was still landing when Candy said, almost nonchalantly, ‘OK, Ron. Your turn. Fuck the hell out of her!’

‘Are you serious?’ I responded.

‘Absolutely!’ Candy replied. ‘Actually, there’s nothing like a good pussy whipping to heighten the pleasure of a fuck. Go ahead! Ram it into her, and don’t spare the horses! You’ll be surprised at her reaction!’

Seeing that my cock was limp, she grabbed it and wanked it stiff. Then she plugged me into Marie-Louise and started to whack my behind until the pace and depth of my thrusts was to her satisfaction.

‘Keep that going!’ she said. ‘I want to see her come!’

Of course I did not tell Candy that this was not a novum for me --- memories of the session in Angel’s dungeon were still very much alive --- and that I was not at all surprised to find Marie-Louise’s vagina dripping wet and her body primed for almost instant orgasm! She came, uncontrolably and noisily within a minute! ‘There! You see!’ Candy exclaimed. ‘Pleasure through pain!’

And so saying, she picked up the second whip and began again to flail at Marie-Louise’s cunt. By now, her pussy lips were swollen bright red and the thin tails of the whip bit into the flesh leaving white marks that instantly evaporated between strokes. The whip tails swished through the air and you could almost yourself feel the sting as their tips ate into the flesh of the cunt. Marie-Louise seemed to have gone through some kind of pain threshold --- perhaps the endomorphins had kicked in. She did not scream but moaned softly, almost sensuously, even though the shock of each blow caused her body to jolt as though an electric current had passed through it. As before, Candy gradually increased the stroke but this time more quickly so that already at fifty lashes she was employing full force.

RonRyder
RonRyder
73 Followers
12