Too Much of a Good Thing Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers

“She how her cunt lips are filling out. Isn’t she beautiful!’

It sounded absurd, but I had to admit there was some logic to it. Marie-Louise now possessed the body of a young girl, but her naked and hairless pussy was that of a fully seasoned and highly aroused woman! This time, after the hundredth lash finally landed, my cock needed no help from Candy. It was erect and ready!

But this time I resisted Candy’s entreaties to ‘fuck the hell out of her!’. I began the fuck by exploring the rim of Marie-Louis’s cunt with the tip of my cock. I eased my cock tip into her cunt slightly then slipped it out, glistening with her juice which I spread gently over the outer walls of her labia and up to her clitoral hood. I continued in this way until the entire genital area was thoroughly wet. Marie-Louise was now moaning with pleasure and her arched back and loins thrusting against me told their own tale! Gently I eased deeper into her, then stimulated her clit with my cock tip using a circular motion. I repeated this cycle several times, entering her a little more and rubbing her clit with my cock harder and longer on each cycle.

After watching for a while, Candy entered into the spirit of the moment. She bent down, leaning on her elbows and began to stimulate Candy’s nipples with her tongue and teeth. Marie-Louise eased effortlessly from level to level as the stimulation brought her closer and closer to orgasm. She was in a zone where she probably before had not been. Her breasts were full and round, enhanced by fully developed areola’s and capped by nipples that stood up proudly like beacons.

My cock was now exploring deep inside Marie-Louise’s cunt. She pushed against me and rotated her hips. Slowly I eased in and out, still teasing her clit and renewing the lubrication on her outer pussy walls, but penetrating her fully and leaving my cock in place inside her sometimes for more than a minute before slowly withdrawing.

I cannot say how long we maintained this rhythm. Candy switched from one nipple to the other, then back to the first. Time had ceased to exist for Marie-Louise. She was floating on its edge, the moment too precious to allow to slip into the past. For such a young girl she had remarkable control, but eventually even she could not hold back. Perhaps my cock brushed her extended clitoris a little harder than usual, or a little longer. Whatever the reason, she slid off that edge and with huge exhalation of breath and a tensing of her entire lower body she began her orgasm. I slid my cock deep into her just as the contractions began, and went on and on and on. An age went by before her body collapsed, limp and spent on the slab.

‘Mmm! Not bad!’ Candy said, ‘Even if it wasn’t in the script!’

And if I thought that this tender lovemaking would change the tone of the Act, nothing could have been further from the truth! In fact, if anything the conclusion of Act I scene II was even more brutal than it otherwise would have been.

‘It’s important when building up pussy lips, Ron,’ Candy said matter-of-factly, to pay attention to the inner as much as the outer. That’s what this is for!’ She brandished the ugly looking whip with the single thong. ‘You have to be careful with this thing,’ she said. ‘It can do some damage! But when used in the right way….’

Candy knelt down between Marie-Louise’s legs and I could see she was re-attaching the clamps to her labial lips, the ones that previously had held the weights. But know instead of weights they were attached to strings that looped around the young girl’s thighs. As Candy tightened the loops, Marie-Louise’s pussy lips were drawn apart opening out like a blooming flower to reveal the pink flesh within. Candy adjusted the fastenings carefully. Marie-Louise was still very wet and Candy massaged her cunt fluid into the exposed inner walls of her vagina so they glistened.

Then the beating began. Unlike the other two whips this one had no tails that swished. It had a thong that made a ‘thwack’ when it struck the flesh. Candy began with relatively light blows, Ten towards the left side of the cunt, ten to the right and ten down the middle. These she aimed so that the tip of the thong edged upwards, from the bottom of the cunt to the top. The first few bit deep into the inner flesh of the cunt, while the last struck directly onto the clitoris. As before, the intensity of the blows increased until towards the end of the second round, Candy was using the full force of her arm.

Marie-Louise, who had begun to whimper during the first round, screamed out aloud as the whip struck home on flesh already visited. Her screams now were constant on every blow and her body squirmed in a subconscious attempt to escape the sting of the lash. But Candy was impervious to it all. She completed the hundred, then she ran her fingers around the tortured flesh before saying, ‘What do you think, Ron? Another hundred?’

A frightened whimper from Marie-Louise expressed eloquently her opinion!!

‘Just ten then,’ Candy said, and she laid ten vicious cuts so aimed that the thong tip brushed the clitoris before thwacking into the lower cunt wall.

Candy was satisfied, but she wasn’t having me messing with her agenda.

‘This time we do it my way,’ she said, and reversing the whip she roughly rammed the handle deep into Marie-Louise's cunt and began to fuck her with it. The handle was fairly long and about the thickness of a small cock. Obviously Candy knew very well how to use it to effect. At first Marie-Louise cried out in pain, but --- Yes, you guessed it, Pleasure in pain! --- so after a while her cries had an entirely different nature. And believe it or not, she orgasmed again, this time harder by far than ever before. The spasms were not confined to her cunt, or any part of her, they encompassed her whole body as she completely lost control. Candy continued to thrust the whip handle in and out of Marie-Louise’s cunt with full power and the spasms went through several cycles, like an earthquake and it’s aftershocks, before apparent coma set in.

‘Pretty good!’ was all Candy said. ‘MiGod am I horny! Come and fuck me!’

Act I, Scene IV! Marie-Louise was left to recover while Candy and I cavorted on a bed nearby. Candy was right about being horny, and she came almost immediately I began serious thrusting inside her. But one orgasm was nothing to Candy, and she seemed unsatisfied even when we both came more or less together. My own orgasm was one of those rare times when I really lost control and rammed my cock in and out of Candy’s receptacle like a stag in heat! I must have poured pints of cum into her. There seemed no end to it. But when I collapsed back on the bed, there was Candy on top of me with my cock in her mouth sucking like the very devil.

“Have to get you good and hard so you can really give it to her!”, Candy said, and I was amazed to find she meant Marie-Louise.

“You mean…?” I left the question hanging.

“Sure! That’s what happens. Some key customer, or supplier or any other bigwig who they want to keep well and truly on the hook gets the girl for the night. So tonight, you’re the lucky guy, Ron. Essentially part of the training.

And what was I to do? There was Marie-Louise suddenly lying now on the other side of the bed. Her head was propped up on a pillow and her wide eyes beckoned. Her legs were spread wide and a stray finger cruised lightly across the swollen lips of her labia. Her small breasts glistened in the dim light, their nipples were hard and erect in a soft bed of pink.

For a long moment I watched transfixed as Marie-Louise began teasing herself (and me?), sliding a finger along her crack, opening it slightly, slipping her fingertip into her cunt, out again and up to circle her clit before repeating the cycle again and again. Each time the finger entered her a little more and the flesh of her labia opened wider. Meanwhile, Candy had continued her ministrations to my cock alternately sucking, licking it and working my balls in and out of her mouth. She paused just long enough to say: “Pretty sight, ain’t she? Turn you on!”

“What do you think?” I replied huskily.

Candy rocked back on her knees and admired her handiwork, running a red-nailed finger up and down the underside of my cock.

“That should do it,” she said. “Now Ron I want you to forget what a great lover you are, how you please your woman. Remember you are standing in for someone who may be a slob or even a sadist. He knows he can’t mark her body, but he’s seen that her cunt is fair game and he’s probably been hoarding it up all day, a day in which he’s been continuously surrounded by gorgeous girls with their slim bodies.”

Candy fingered my cock, eyeing Marie-Louise.

“Sometimes he’s so charged up he comes immediately, rolls over and starts snoring. But sometimes not. I had one once who fucked me continuously for 5 hours. Up down, side back, every which way. 5 whole hours! God knows where he got the stamina from. His dick just seemed to get bigger every time he came!”

Candy took my cock deep inside her mouth and sucked hard. She withdrew, then in again and repeated ten, twenty times. Finally she sighed “I could go on doing this all night! Well, no harm in getting a decent head start. Off you go, and remember, the mark to beat is 5 hours!”

Gently I knelt between Marie-Louise’s thighs and inched my swollen cock into her, mindful still of how raw her inner cunt walls must be. But Marie-Louise shows no signs of discomfort. Quite the opposite she held gaze with those wide eyes of hers and edged her groin slightly in encouragement. Her cunt was already moistened and delightfully tight, closing around the tip of my cock as I withdrew and offering just the right amount of resistance as I thrust in. Taking my weight on hands and knees I gradually increased the penetration until the full length of my cock was inside her. Then, perhaps with Candy’s words at the back of my mind -- 5 hours? Really!?--- I let my weight down onto Marie-Louise’s spare frame and settled into a slow relaxed full-cock fuck.

We moved together like this for a time that was quite indeterminate. The only sounds were the slurping of the copious juices of Marie-Louise’s cunt, which slowly coated my balls and spread across my stomach and upper thighs, the occasional intake of a breath and a light buzzing that I had come to recognize as Candy’s favorite toy! Soon Candy was breathing heavily herself and, though I could not see her the mental image of how she would look as she brought herself to orgasm added it’s own eroticism to the moment.

I shifted position, lying on one side at right-angles to Marie-Louise. I could see how her breasts bobbled with each thrust. I could reach up and squeeze her nipples, or down to stroke the innards of her perfectly formed thighs, From time to time a stray finger found her clitoris and teased it. My hand wandered over her body. I eased a finger into her mouth and she sucked it gently but eagerly. Then back to her breasts, caressing, squeezing, down to her flat stomach, along her thighs and down to her finely boned feet. I traced out the sinews in her foot and ran a mischievous nail across her sole. Again, time stood still. My thrusts were regular and long. On the outstroke, the head of my cock exited from that cavity of ecstasy so that the inner labial lips closed around it, then opened again effortlessly and welcoming as I began the next instroke. We moved together in an unspoken agreement that we would remain on this pre-orgasmic plateau. It was too exquisite there to ever want to leave!

And who knows how long we would have kept going if Candy had not suddenly reappeared on the scene and with a “Hell, this is too much! This is training, not a love in!” she set about Act I Scene V. In no time flat, I was lying on my back and Candy was affixing to the base of my cock some contraption that was essentially a cone, but with spikes emerging from its sides and at its base. The spikes were sharp enough to hurt, clearly, but their points were rounded so they would not cut open the flesh.

‘We usually do this with dildo’s, Ron, but since you’re here….!” Said Candy nonchalantly, beckoning Marie-Louise to mount me.

Gingerly, under the watchful eye of Candy, Marie-Louise slid her cunt down over my cock until her outer lips reached the top of the cone. Carefully she eased herself over the cone, centimeter by centimeter, wincing as the spikes bit into her vaginal walls. The cone distended her cunt more and more as it penetrated deeper into her and I truly thought she would never get more than half way.

“We increase the size of the dildo each time, Ron, This is the biggest it’s ever been, but she’s wetter than I’ve ever seen her before so we’ll see if we can get it all in.”

Slowly but surely, Marie-Louise wriggled her way down onto that cone until it fit entirely inside her. Carefully she leaned back, allowing her full weight to rest on my groin, or rather on the spiky surface of the strap-on, which I could see was artfully designed to stimulate her clitoris very directly!

And as Marie-Louise worked her way down onto that cone I became aware that the spikes were not all on the outside! They were on the inside also and the further she drove herself down onto the cone, the more deeply the internal spikes dug into the base of my cock! This happened so slowly however that the perception was not of pain, at least not exactly. And as Marie-Louise began gingerly to rock backwards and forwards it finally dawned on me “Pleasure through pain”. That’s was exactly right. That was what it was. And exquisite pleasure, at that!

It’s impossible to describe in words the sensation I felt as Marie-Louise increased her stroke. She moved basically horizontally, rocking my cock backwards and forwards, with the spikes digging in, on the upperside of the cock when she moved back, on the lowerside as she moved forward. After all that had happened to me in the past few months I would not have believed that my cock could experience an entirely new sensation, but that is what this was. And in spite of all she had been through and all the stimulation her cunt and clitoris had received, Marie-Louise also seemed to respond to this as an entirely new sensation. She sighed and moaned, seemingly more aroused than ever.

Gradually the rocking motion began to take on an up-down component which dragged the spikes up and down the base of my cock, which had the effect of transporting the sensation up towards the tip and down into my balls, the more so the longer the stimulation continued. Marie-Louise began to respond in earnest. Her moans became cries, and the cries became urgent as her wiry body, sinews standing out, moved faster, harder and she thrust up and down, impaled on the cock-cone. Leaning forward she placed her hands on my chest and fucked me full-cock ignoring entirely the spikes, which cut into cock and cunt-wall equally, taking the pleasurable pain to intensities I had never imagined I could possibly endure, never mind find exquisite beyond understanding. It was so that I never wanted this to end.

But of course end it must, and in a violent explosive orgasm that engulfed us both and held us in its grip seemingly for ever, as aftershock followed after shock. Finally, exhausted and utterly spent, Marie-Louise freed herself from me and collapsed beside me on the bed.

“Hmmmm!” I heard from Candy, as I felt myself falling gently but inexorably into sleep, “Not bad.Not bad at all!”

RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers
12