Too Much of a Good Thing Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silently Jill led me away and found for us a similar cocoon. And soon I was that lover, my cock was rigidly erect, my tongue was intertwined with Jill's and my hand caressed her from tip to toe. I slipped my hand between her thighs, feeling her wetness. Taking as a cue her caressing of my cock and balls, I slid my finger up and down her vaginal lips, then with a circular motion around the outside of her cunt, then again up and down. Infinitely slowly the long, long build up began. I removed my hand from her cunt and stroked her breasts, taking the nipples between my fingers and rolling them gently until they stood stiff and pressed themselves against my chest as our kissing resumed. I stroked her back, her firm buttocks, her silken thighs, and again found that love spot and resumed attending to that liquid vagina. And all the time her hand caressed my cock, her nails dug into its root, sharp pin pricks, she pumped the shaft gently, keeping the cock fully engorged, kneading my balls and pinching my ballbag. Her control was absolute, and challenged my own. It was a full hour if it was a minute before my finger began to edge forward so that the encirclement of her vagina began to encompass the clitoral hood. Jill responded by increasing the pressure on my cock. Her nails dug that tiny bit deeper, scratched that tiny bit longer before release. The grip firmed as she pumped me and her grasp on my balls tightened. Kissing still, we bit each other’s lip playfully. Time stood quite still, did not advance, had no meaning. We were lost in the mutual ecstasy of our sexuality and had no thought but to continue in this exquisite vein, ‘til death should put an end to it!

When I think back to that afternoon I wonder at the intensity of our concentration and realize that it was to a considerable extent the ambience. For however attractive and energetic one’s partner is, the mind will after an hour, two, four -- after some time at any rate--- stray to other things. But how could this happen, how could the libido weaken when all it took was to raise and ear and pick up the chorus of sexual grunts and sighs that pervaded the estate, or to raise an eye to the thrusting of a male in heat pumping his seed into his girl, or the silhouette of a girl’s sharp tipped breasts bobbing up and down as she straddled her man. This was not show, not the wild, artificial gyrations of go-go girls in a bar or the sham copulations of the ‘live-show’. This was the real thing, real people having real sex. It was all pervading and intensely erotic.

After a long, long while, we turned head to toe and caressed each other with tongue and lips rather than fingers. We lay on our sides on the carpeted lawn, with our heads between the others’ thighs. I worked Jill as I knew she liked, from the tip of her clitoral hood to the neat crater of her anus, licking, sucking, biting gently, paying special attention to her vaginal lips, and spreading these apart to explore with my tongue the wet inside of her. Jill shifted her attention from cock to balls and back again, following a pattern. She would hold the head of my cock in her mouth and stimulate the lower shaft with her nails, drawing them up from the very base where the cock grew out of the balls to the tip, base to tip, base to tip. Then she would grip the shaft with her fingers and wank the shaft while sucking on the head of the cock. Imperceptibly she would increase grip on the shaft and the intensity of her sucking until my cock was iron hard and extended to the maximum possible extent, and my ball-bag had shrunk driving my balls tight up against the base of the cock. She would keep on increasing the pressure until an involuntary shuddering of my body told her that I had reached a new plateau. Then she turned her attention to my balls, first scratching, then licking and then, as the ballbag began to relax, biting it gently and taking one or other of my balls partially into her mouth and sucking. She worked on the ballbag until it was fully relaxed and she could take my balls one by one deep into her mouth and suck them harder and harder. On each cycle the time she spent working on my balls increased, as did the intensity of her sucking, until it approached the pain boundary. And each cycle seemed to store up sexual energy in my balls, more and more, building up inexorably. When she was finished with my balls the ball bag was fully extended and my cock had softened so she could take it into her mouth to the fullest extent and hold it there with her lips pressed against my groin. Sucking gently, she held position for a while, and then eased her head back millimeter by millimeter allowing my cock to expand. When it was part way out, she would drive down again taking as much as she could before the head of the cock hit the back of her throat. Then out, in again, out, in, until my cock was hard, long and ready for another workout from her nails. And so the cycle began again.

No-one had ever stimulated my like this before. It was a build up of ecstasy based on the cumulative tension of sequential abstinence ---- each abstention of release ensuring that the subsequent abstinence would be more intense, and exponentiating the yearning and expectation of final release. The regularity of the cycle was important because it allowed one to adjust to each phase, to keep control. And as I understood this, I developed a cycle of my own, working Jill’s clitoris harder and harder, and then turning my attention to her labia and the inside of her vagina. At the top end of the cycle I would insert two fingers into her and work them backwards and forwards, and up, exerting pressure on the G-spot. Gradually our cycles became synchronized compounding the mutual sexual tension that was building to almost unbearable proportions. On and on we went, from plateau to plateau, oblivious to all but each successive wave of sensation.

At the top of the cycle, as the feeling in my cock and balls reached an almost unbearable tension, and with my whole body shaking uncontrollably, a voice, her voice said huskily “I need you in me!” I felt her disengage and move over to straddle me. Our eyes met. “Slowly,” I mouthed! And slower and more exquisite my entry into her could not have been. Centimeter by gorgeous centimeter that liquid cunt slid its way down over my cock, drenching it, absorbing it until it completely disappeared. She straddled me with her arms at her sides, her eyes closed, completely still and motionless. I raised my hands and touched her erect nipples, embedded in the fleshy swelling of her areolas. It was as though an electric charge flashed through my fingertips. Jill closed her eyes and her head moved back on that long neck. She remained impaled on me quite motionless for a long while, then began a slight rocking movement with her groin, pressing her mound of Venus down into me. Arms at her sides, her head thrown back she rode me, increasing and decreasing the pressure imperceptibly. My cock, fully engulfed within her, rocked backwards and forwards with her motion, adjusting to it so that I too remained on the brink. Her juices spread across my stomach and thighs until I was drenched with her. Her breathing became heavier and heavier as her orgasm approached, but her control remained absolute. The rocking motion slowed until we were again quite still. Our groins were pressed hard together. A gentle cry escaped from her lips, but otherwise there was no outward sign, it was all internal, the contractions, imperceptible at first, but then strengthening, the walls of her cunt gripping tight around my cock, releasing, gripping, on and on, until the streams of her come flowed down the walls of my cock, in gushes, one, then the next and the next. And soon they were joined streams of semen as my cock exploded, shooting seed deep within her. Orgasmic fluid joined orgasmic fluid, drenching us inside, and slowly seeping out to join that pool. Jill began to move then. Still in the same pose, the blush of orgasm spreading across her breasts, she began to thrust up and down on my cock, raising he self higher and higher until on the upthrust the head of my cock almost came free of her. Almost, but not quite. Then she held herself still again with the head of my cock just within her. Her cunt lips quivered on my glans until a gutteral primeval gasp from her tightly closed lips presaged that final gush of come, which seemed to emanated from deep within her and streamed down my cock in what seemed like pints. For a long moment we remained so, motionless, until Jill lowered herself again on me, engulfing my cock completely within her, and with a huge exhalation of breath, collapsed forward on top of me, quite comatose.

I stroked her neck and her back gently with my fingertips and drew my fingers through her long black hair. What a fuck! And what lady! My cock remained stiff for a long time, but eventually began to wilt. As it grew smaller and lost itself inside Jill’s still liquid cunt, I felt a sense of parting. Satiated certainly I was, and that warm glow that bathed my innards was as intense as I could ever remember. But as I basked in this warmth, and stroked and caressed its instigator, I thought also of the next time, and, it came slowly to dawn on me, horror of horrors, would there even be one!? Jill was my companion ‘for the day’, but nothing had been said about tomorrow. I think that was the point at which I realized that I was falling in love. There is a lot of nonsense spoken and written about ‘love’ and ‘lust’ and what it means, but all I can say is, whatever word you want to use, you recognize it when you experience it. What did I know of her? Almost nothing. We had scarcely had a ‘normal’ conversation ---- how could one is these extraordinary surroundings? But what joined us was two mind-blowing sexual experiences that, it seemed to me, went far beyond the satisfaction of the sex-drive. A man and a woman who meet, in whatever circumstances, and who spend 8 of their first nine hours together enjoying spontaneous, prolonged sex that resulted in mind-blowing mutual orgasms, just had to have more between them than momentary pleasure or convenience. At least that was how I felt. But how would Jill feel? Who was she? Where had she come from and how had she come to be involved in such an extraordinary enterprise as ‘Candy’s Club’?

Eventually, I would find answers to these questions, but later. Our post-orgasmic reverie that first day was broken by a soft voice emanating it seemed from no-where, “Well, I did ask her to take care of you, Ron,” Candy said. “Looks like she did a good job!”

Slowly, Jill came to life. Candy was standing behind us so I could not see her. Jill could, as she raised her head and later I wondered just what signal passed between them at that particular instant. Gently, Jill eased her weight off me and I felt a sense of deprivation as my shriveled cock lost contact with her. Our eyes met though, and then I knew. There was more. Jill felt it too. It was a poignant moment.

“Yep!” Candy said, noting the wetness that covered me from knee to chest, “Definitely beyond the call of duty!”

Some time later, over dinner at Candy’s house, Candy said, “Ron. Shall we talk business for a moment?”

“Erm By all means,” I replied, not knowing at all where this was going.

“Well the upshot of it is,” Candy went on, “How would you feel about a change of career?”

“Erm…?”

“Yes, I’m sure this is a bit sudden, so let me explain. As you know Heidi is a good friend of mine. She visits the Club from time to time, but we go way back. You see, I also grew up in Berlin. There were then, as you know, many Americans in Berlin and, well, not to put too fine a point on it, my father and Heidi’s mother ….. Well I’m sure I can leave the rest to your imagination.”
“You mean,” I stammered, “you are erm sisters?”

“In a way, Ron. Yes, that would be it. Anyway, that’s not so important. I mention it only to explain to you how we came to hear about you. When I told Heidi the kind of person we were looking for, she mentioned you without hesitation.”

“I see!” said I, though this was something of an exaggeration.

“Let’s not beat about the bush, shall we. Here’s the proposition. Here at the Club we are often asked by members if we can supply them with a ‘companion’. I’m not referring to the Day Boys, you understand. Members can book them at will if all they want is good looks and a shag. But no Member would be seen dead outside these walls with a Day Boy, and why indeed would they want to! No, the Day Boys are there strictly for on site entertainment. Pretty boys, but that’s about it. The requests we are getting are for a genuine companion. A man who they can take anywhere, and do anything with. A man who is companionable, amiable, easy-going, infinitely discrete, and. of course, who knows very well indeed how to make a woman feel like a women! In short, Ron, you!”

“But but…..” I stammered

“Now it’s no good saying you have a job and a career because Heidi has told me all about you and, let’s face it, you are not going anywhere in that job, or that career. It’s not ‘you’ at all, is it?”

“Well, er, No! But I’ve never really considered it to be my career,” I started out.

“Quite!,” Candy butted in. “You are one of those ‘frustrated writers’ aren’t you. You do that job purely for the income, but really you hate it. Right?”

What could I say? She had pretty much hit the bull’s eye spot on.

“So how about it, Ron. Join us here. We’ll provide luxury accommodation. You can bring in, or acquire whatever you need to pursue your writing. All that is asked of you is to accommodate Members looking for a companion.”

“You are asking me if I want to become a gigolo!” I said, with perhaps a hint of indignation.

“Well,” Candy thought for a while, “you could put it that way. But with an extremely select clientele, and even amongst the already elite, it would be only the crème de la crème of our members to whom your services would be available. Believe me, the Members of this Club are not just anybody! And, of course, you would not come cheap!”

“Erm…”

Candy named a figure. “You understand that no money would pass between you and your companion. This is a retainer, a guaranteed retainer. Call it a salary if you will.”

It was a large figure, a very large figure, at least to me.

“I see,” said I, thoughtfully.

After a few moments I said “And where do you propose for me to live? Where would the accommodation you referred to be?”

“Right here on site, Ron. In fact,” a twinkle appeared in Candy’s eye, “Jill has a very nice cottage here on site, plenty of space, her own pool and hot-tub --- and she has suggested to me that maybe you might …. “

And what could I say? The look in Jill’s eye was more than enough! It was an offer I could not refuse!

-------------------------------------------------

12