Too Much of a Good Thing Ch. 10

Story Info
All good things must end.
4.9k words
4.63
13.2k
00

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonRyder
RonRyder
73 Followers

Too Much of a Good Thing: A Fantasy of Excess.

Chapter X All good things….!

=================================================

I gave in my notice the very next day. Not entirely to my surprise, it was accepted immediately, notice was waived and I was offered a generous severance package that alone dwarfed the measly salary the company had paid me previously. I detected Heidi’s hand in this, but no matter. I had not had too many breaks in my life up to that point, and I took the largesse on the rationalization that it was no more than my due for ten years working for such a lousy wage.

I gave notice to vacate my apartment too and was again fortunate to find someone who wanted to move in more or less immediately! So following a whirlwind of activity, I found myself in no time flat ensconced in Jill’s cottage. Candy had suggested a ‘break-in’ period, which was no bad thing given that Jill seemed to have fallen for me as heavily as I for her. I will leave it to your imagination how the two weeks were spent. Unquestionably the happiest and most fulfilling two weeks of my life. But however intense your relationship, you do run out of gas eventually, and re-emerge into the world. And in my case, this included confronting the realities of my new career as a male escort.

Obviously Jill and I discussed this in detail and if she had been uncomfortable with it she would have said so at the beginning. What came to concern me later was this. If it were Jill doing to rounds, I would have been uncomfortable. So why was Jill not when I was doing it? But more of this later.

For the most part my duties were easy, and if I have to admit it, pleasurable. The women were all attractive, cultured, refined and most of them wanted what women the world over want --- to feel like women, desired, wanted and respected. A typical encounter would be little more than a conventional ‘dinner date’. A good dinner in an upscale restaurant, retiring to the ladies’ apartment, house or hotel suite, always highly luxurious and up-market. Lots of stroking, murmuring, gentle service --- it seemed I was particularly appreciated for my oral skills! If someone had told me a few years previously that I would become expert at serving beautiful women I would probably have not even known what was meant by this. Like many males I would have assumed machismo, and a large cock pounding into them for evermore is what women like most. I did not have a particularly large cock and hard fucking, though it surely had its place in the repertoire, was not really my thing, so I had always cast myself sub-consciously in the so-so ranks when it came to prowess in bed. It was only now, in my capacity as a professional lover, that I had came to realize that the first requirement of a good lover is sensitivity and patience. Of course there are many kinds of women, but I would say on the basis of my experience that the majority prefer a sensual partner who is sensitive to their needs rather than a ‘top jock’. I still believe this in spite of how things turned out.

For whatever reason, then, my services became increasingly in demand to the point that I was spending up to five nights a week away from Jill and I often had dates that stretched out over several days. This bothered me, but it did not seem to bother her. Sometimes she would even “prepare” me for a date, sucking and teasing me so that my cock was appropriately sensitized and would immediately spring to attention as soon as the guest of the evening required it to. And on occasion, we would spend a long morning together in bed, stimulating each other. More often than not, we would find an innovation to keep our encounters fresh and fulfilling.

If this sounds like an idyllic life, it pretty much was, though I often had to pinch myself into the realization that this was truly happening to me. It was not a dream! You may wonder at the stamina required to ‘perform’ day-in day-out, possibly even in disbelief, but there were only very rare occasions when I had trouble getting hard. For one thing, when the woman is calling the shots, your cock is much less in play than when you are, if you get my meaning. On an overnight date, for example, the majority of the time was spent just talking. The women loved to talk and I realized that I served for them as a ventilator. They could say to me things that they would probably never say to a friend, or even to a lover. I was ‘for hire’ and when the clock ran out they would never see me again unless they chose to. Next to talking came nuzzling and stroking, then oral, with straight sex, never mind hard fucking a very distant last on the list

Of course there were exceptions! For instance, I was booked several times by a female couple, lesbian or bi-sexual, I never learned which, both of whom loved to tease cock. The first time I saw them was for an overnight appointment and it was a little disconcerting to be greeted at the door of the luxury flat by two extremely elegant and well-groomed ladies. Vanessa was tall and blonde, and Kerstin was red-haired and slight. Both were probably touching 40, but they had not lost their figures, which many a 30-year old would have given her eye-teeth for, and their skin was as tight, soft and satiny as a teenager’s. As I was ushered into the apartment, Kerstin said,
“We thought we’d dispense with dinner. I do hope you are not hungry.’

She had a slight accent that made me think of Sweden.

“Er, No,” I replied, “not at all.” And this was no lie because I had found that one of the main hazards of being a male escort was having to partake of too much rich food. So an ‘evening off’ in this regard was only too welcome.

It did not take long for Vanessa and Kerstin to come to the point and in no time flat, I was standing in the center of a quite normal, though luxuriously furnished, living room, stark naked and with both ladies, still fully dressed, nuzzling me and stroking and caressing my nipples and my cock and balls. This went on for a considerable time amid occasional murmurs of approval as my cock rapidly reached its full extension. Indeed, I found the situation to be curiously erotic! There was obviously an understanding between the women, who during the entire encounter, exchanged no more than a few sentences. The accent was on eroticism and stimulation.

After an age, Vanessa stepped away from me and began to undress, while Kerstin knelt before me and began licking at the tip of my cock. With great expertise and lightness of touch she proceeded to tease my cock and balls with her finger tips, lips, tongue and mouth, providing just enough stimulation to maintain a full erection, not too little, not to much. This and the sight of Vanessa undressing just across the room was more than enough to raise the pollen in no uncertain way. Vanessa did not ‘do a strip’, she simply took off her clothes one by one, slowly, smoothly and matter of factly, folding each garment neatly and laying it out. The very absence of an obvious intention to excite served to increase my excitement many-fold! She undid the buttons of her white blouse one by one with great deliberateness, slipped it off her shoulders and turned to fold it neatly and lay it down on the couch behind her. As I came to realize, the room was very well endowed with mirrors so that only a slight turn of the head was needed for me to see her from several different angles. Not that the mirrors were at all necessary for me to take note of the absence of a bra! My eyes fixed on her breasts, medium size with a large areola and just a little touch of sag. As I transfixed on those delightful breasts, Vanessa occasionally paused and took advantage of the mirrors to watch her friend working my cock. And from time to time, Kerstin would pause and turn towards her partner showing off her handiwork, angling my stiff cock with a slender fingernail so Vanessa could admire it from all angles.

Vanessa slipped elegantly out of her skirt and took the same care folding this and laying it out on the couch as she had with her blouse. It was no surprise to find she wore no panties, nor that her pubic hair was neatly trimmed to little more than a stripe above her mound of Venus. Stepping casually out of her shoes, Vanessa stood before me as naked as the day she was born. Her skin was milky white and there was not a line or blemish on it anywhere. She angled her body this way and that as though admiring herself and began to stroke her nipples with elegant forefingers. Again, the very nonchalance of her movements and the total absence of any overt attempt to excite was disconcertingly exciting. Finally, our eyes met. With a hint of a smile, Vanessa took the two or three steps to the center of the room and raised herself slightly on tip-toe to brush my lips with hers. As she did so, her soft breasts brushed my shoulder, and her hand stretched down to take my cock. She stroked its underside up and down several times with the flats of her fingers and followed this up with a similar motion, this time using her nails. As though reading my thoughts, Vanessa said in a slightly coquettish tone
“Don’t worry, Ron. You’re not going to come. Are you now? Not for a long, long time!”

It wasn’t clear whether this was a statement or a challenge! Whichever way, Vanessa knelt to take Kerstin’s place while Kerstin moved to the other end of the room to undress. Again, the absence of intent to stimulate intensified the arousal. With perfect timing, Vanessa left my cock to cool off and turned her attention to my balls and ball bag. Kerstin’s ministrations had tightened my scrotum almost to the maximum, and now came the process of release as Vanessa licked, sucked and took my scrotal skin between her teeth to relax and release the tension. Meanwhile, Kerstin was unbuttoning her dress. There were a lot of buttons, but the dress was all she had on so in no time she too was as naked as the day she was born. Another milk white body devoid of blemish, and this time devoid too of pubic hair. Her body was slighter than Vanessa’s, somewhat more boyish, with small breasts on which long nipples stood out stiffly. As Vanessa had done, Kerstin fingered her nipples, taking each of them in turn between finger and thumb with a rotating motion. Then she was at my side, and taking my hand she raised it up to her breasts, indicating implicitly what she wanted. I fondled her nipples and squeezed them gently, catching her intake of breath. Her hand was on my cock now, fingers stroking gently up and down.

Vanessa rose to her feet on the other side of me and raised my other hand to her breasts. Her hand joined Kerstin’s on my cock and balls, stroking in unison. My cock was still burning and only the lightest of touch was needed to keep that intense feeling locked in. However, Vanessa’s work on my balls had allowed my cock time to gain its ‘second wind’ and, with the danger of eruption lessened, I was beginning to relax and enjoy myself. Two hands moved up and down over my cock, stroking gently, fingertips, nails. Guided by the movements of their bodies, my hands slid down flat stomachs and between parted thighs and my fingers starting to explore the hidden folds. Kerstin was already dripping wet and a few brief touches were all it took for Vanessa’s juices to begin to flow. The ladies began to kiss each other gently, then more passionately, and their hands grew less steady as they continued to manipulate my cock. Gently, I fingered juicy cunt lips and stroked up with a fingertip to massage two welcoming clits.

Kerstin was clearly the more easily aroused and her breathing hinted at imminent orgasm. But the ladies had other plans. Gently, they stepped back , then led me by the hand to one of two large overstuffed chairs with lots of cushions arranged almost at right angles to each other. I settled back into one, Kerstin into the other and Vanessa knelt on a cushion at my feet. Her hand had never ceased to stroke my cock and now, holding it at the base between finger and thumb she leaned forward and enveloped its head in her mouth. Sucking gently, she moved her head up and down on my cock taking more of it into her on every stroke. Kerstin’s eyes were riveted on my cock as it moved in and out of her friend’s mouth. Her legs were splayed wide exposing the fullness of her vulva and she started seriously fingering herself. Her breathing grew heavier as her finger rotated about the opening of her cunt, then opened wide the lips and darted in. Vanessa continued working my cock with her mouth, sucking harder and massaging the base with her fingers. And just as Kerstin’s eyes were riveted on my cock, so were Vanessa’s riveted on Kerstin’s cunt which was now beginning to quiver as orgasm approached. Vanessa moved her head up now, working my cock with her hand and brandishing it from time to time for Kerstin to see. But Kerstin was beyond seeing. She was in her own world of ecstasy that is universal, but different for everyone. A huge exhalation followed by a number of sharp cries accompanied the waves of orgasm that engulfed her. Three fingers disappeared into her liquid cunt and she gripped herself as though she was trying to raise herself up by the groin. Her legs came suddenly together and finally, with one last sigh, she fell back into the chair, comatose.

Miraculously, I had managed to hold back my own orgasm, perhaps taking Vanessa’s remark as a challenge, but I was so close it would only have taken a touch or two for Vesuvius to erupt! Fortunately, Vanessa had other things in mind and in no time we had swapped places and I was in a position to return the compliment. Vanessa’s cunt was very wet and tasted sweet. Although highly aroused, she was in no hurry and responded to my teasing by giving me that slight hint of a smile before lying back and ‘going with it’. I spent a lot of time teasing the bottom edges of her cunt lips and moved upwards millimeter by millimeter, using only the tip of my tongue until this was brushing the tip of Vanessa’s clitoral hood. This was my element. I knew what I was doing, and Vanessa, like so many of the other ladies I had serviced responded as I expected. What I did not expect though was grunts and sighs from stage left! Glancing over, I saw that Kerstin had recovered from her post-orgasmic stupor and was vigorously working herself with a large dildo. The dildo looked too big for her but the opening to her cunt widened as she thrust it in, then closed again as it came out. Clearly, watching me service Vanessa was as much a turn on as watching Vanessa service me. And in the end, it was touch and go, Kerstin got to her second orgasm an instant before Vanessa’s first. In the end a few gentle flicks on the tip of her clitoris took her over the top and the pair of them collapsed in mutual orgasmic spasms.

You may think that this was the end of proceedings for a while. I certainly did, and I was quite proud of having managed to control myself while the ladies enjoyed their orgasms. However, far from being the end, this proved only to be the beginning. We did take a break, during which a very drinkable cognac was brought --- the ladies took champagne, but only a brief one. I had hardly had a sip of my cognac before Kerstin was kneeling at my feet and my cock was in her mouth. And if the show Vanessa had put on for Kerstin was, in terms of blow jobs, a seven, then the show Kerstin put on for Vanessa was a clear 10! She used everything she had, fingers, nails, mouth, lips, teeth. She sucked divinely gently, but also wickedly viciously. Time and time again she brought me oh so close, only to break off and move down to suck my balls. This too she did in several modes, exquisitely gently, and with painful viciousness. She had truly mastered her timing, sucking up to a level that desensitizes the cock, which allows her to suck harder and longer and go deeper, which desensitizes the cock further, and so on.

Vanessa watched for a long time, sipping her champagne, and I think that was her initial intention. Just to watch. However, the ferocity of Kerstin’s working of my cock and balls and the uncontrollable jolts and jerks of my body, as though bolts of electricity were coursing through me worked on her and she began, like Kerstin before her, to stimulate herself. In no time she, no less than I, was in full cry. And such was Kerstin’s art that the first of us to go was Vanessa. She came noisily whilst fucking herself with a dildo that sprouted spikes from every angle. It looked painful, and again I was reminded of Candy’s ‘pleasure through pain’. And as Vanessa’s body was still reverberating in the aftershocks from her orgasm, Kerstin was brandishing my rigid cock in triumph. Vanessa’s remark that I would not be coming for ‘quite some time’ came to seem less a challenge than a prediction. After all, I was the hired gun. The ladies were using me to excite themselves and intensify their own release.

One more sip of cognac and we were off again. This time a full-blown “69” with Kerstin on top. After a while, Vanessa joined in thrusting a dildo in and out of Kerstin’s cunt as I licked and sucked her clit. Kerstin came quickly and immediately swapped places with Vanessa, who also came quickly. And thereafter, the orgasms came with ever increasing frequency. Vanessa and Kerstin, directing in turn, and competing with each other for imagination, had me in just about every situation you could think of. Possibly the most bizarre was when Kerstin sat on my lap with my cock deep in her cunt and her body arched back while Vanessa thrust the spiked dildo in and out so that it stimulated the upper part of Kerstin’s cunt wall and her clit as well as the top side of my cock (fortunately the less sensitive side). Again, Kerstin obliged me by orgasming just before I lost control and my cock had just enough time to settle down before Kerstin was returning the compliment for Vanessa, though this time with the addition of a vibrator, which she pressed directly on Vanessa’s clit.

In turn, Vanessa returned the compliment, but this time with a new variation. She had Kerstin lie on her back on the carpet with a cushion under her behind and fucked her hard for a while with the dildo before starting out with the vibrator. Then she motioned me to fuck Kerstin’s mouth, whacking my butt with a paddle when she sensed I was not thrusting deep enough. This was all very well, but with Kerstin clamping her teeth deep into my cock every time it entered her mouth --- well the spirit was willing but the flesh took its release and my cock opened up and spurted a full load down Kerstin’s throat. Kerstin gagged and struggled, but there was no escape for her. I thrust past her gag point so that my entire cock was inside her mouth right up to the hilt, and still spurting come. And the joint effect of dildo, vibrator, deep-throat and pint of come was more than enough to give Kerstin, as she later admitted, her most intense orgasm of the encounter.

After this, the ladies were content to finish off the night in the bedroom in a three-way sucking ring. As you can imagine, a fitting end to a rather intense and out of the ordinary encounter!

My experience with Vanessa and Kerstin confirmed what Jill had told me about women being turned on by men being turned on and as time progressed. I had several other encounters where the women preferred to “watch”. One particular lady would line up girls to service me while they masturbated, or were in turn stimulated by other girls. Since the girls were invariably attractive I confess to having enjoyed these occasions immensely to the point where it seemed quite normal and natural to be ‘team sucked’ and ‘team fucked’ mainly for the pleasure of a third party whose cunt I never got to touch, let along fuck! Again, if someone had told me five years earlier that my cock would not only be able to withstand the attention of five duos one after the other, each tasked with maintaining it at maximum length and stiffness and not allowing it to come, but would actively enjoy it on a day to day basis, I would not have believed it. Multiple girl encounters were as central to my own fantasizing as they are to many men, but fantasies are one thing, living them out another.

RonRyder
RonRyder
73 Followers
12