Too Much Tequila

Story Info
A drunken time between old college friends takes a gay twist.
1.3k words
3.95
27.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on a true story. Names have been changed.

***

"Alright, see you soon bro."

My buddy, Chris, was finding parking and meeting me in the hotel lobby. I was down in San Diego for a work event and always try to stay in touch with my college friends. I hadn't seen Chris in over 4 years and after this evening I probably should have stayed away...

"Kev, long time man!"

I turn around to see Chris coming up the lobby steps. From the looks of him, time had been good to the both of us. Chris is Mexican, 6 foot, with a muscular build. I'm Japanese and slightly smaller at 5'9". We gave each other one of those handshake hugs and laughed because it had been so long.

We decided to grab a couple drinks and catch up at the bar next to us. I let him know that I could only be out for a couple hours because I had an early start the next morning. He ridiculed me asking if I had become a pussy after all these years. After being with my girlfriend for a few years and hustling with my career, I kind of did. We sat down at the bar and picked up the drink list.

"I guess we need to go with tequila since they don't serve sake here," I joked. I saw a mischievous spark in his eye and he quickly raised his hand to the bartender.

"2 double shots of Don Julio 1942!"

For those who don't know, Don Julio 1942 is a top shelf tequila at most hotel bars. Considering I didn't want to look like a "pussy", I thanked him for his generosity and we slammed the double shots down just like our old fraternity days.

Our conversation at the bar was great. We talked about all the things old friends talk about: relationships, jobs, friends and family. Although I was already feeling somewhat tipsy, I offered to buy another round of shots. For this story's time sake, that offer ended up being 9 shots total in about an hour and half span. I was wasted.

"Damn man, hahah, it's already midnight and I got to get up at 5. Chris, you're more than welcome to crash on the pullout couch man. I didn't realize we'd get this fucked." He accepted my offer.

We took the elevator up to my floor and entered my suite. I told him to make himself at home.

I blacked out.

I woke up in the middle of the night to some nudging on my chest. My head was throbbing. My vision blurred. I smelled like tequila and lime. I opened my eyes slightly to see Chris poking me asking if I was okay.

"Yeah man... I'm hurting though. Can you get me some water?"

Chris walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle for me. Being the drunk ass he was, he thought it'd be funny to help me drink the water. Next thing I know I'm drenched in cold water and he's on the floor cracking up like a kid. I wasn't thrilled. I got up to use the restroom and change out of my drenched clothes. I put on a hotel robe and made the miserable trek back to my bed.

Next thing I know, Chris tackles me on the bed laughing hysterically. He got me in an arm lock so my arms are behind my back

"Chris! Bro, I got to get up soon man... I'm not feeling good at all."

"Let me help you man." With my arms still pinned behind my back, I look down and see him fumbling with the robe's tie. Now let me back this up a bit... CHRIS IS STRAIGHT OR AT LEAST HE WAS IN COLLEGE.

He opens up the robe and continues to giggle like a little kid. It wasn't until I felt him reach down my boxer briefs and nudge my dick that I realized what was going on.

"It's good seeing you again Kev... I'm going to have some fun with you tonight and let's just keep this quiet amongst our friends alright?" I didn't realize how strong he was until I felt him in one swift motion tear my underwear off. I was exposed. I see him look down at my limp uncut dick. With his free hand he grabbed the robe's belt he had discarded earlier and he flipped me around and tied my wrists together. I was flailing like a fish out of water.

"Let's get that cute little dick of yours hard shall we?" I felt a warm sensation as he put his mouth over my dick and start sucking it. Licking it. Pulling the foreskin down and flicking it with this tongue. I remember asking myself if this was my imagination after drinking too much. That soon passed as a I felt him part my butt cheeks and slide a finger near my hole.

"Oh... so tight man..." He licked his finger and then inserted it deeper. It burned. Noticing I wasn't getting any harder, he flipped my body over so my ass was in the air. Feeling vulnerable and unsure what was going to happen, the only thing I was able to murmur was, "Chris... I haven't showered all day man, don't do this." As if hygiene should have been my main concern at this point.

I felt a moist object touch my butt hole again and expected it to be his finger. Instead, I felt stroking motions and realized it was his tongue rimming me. God, it felt good. My body started to respond to this foreign sensation and my dick started to respond. That's when I realized I wasn't getting out of this and maybe if I just submitted to him it'd go by faster. I let him use me.

He stood up over me and started taking his pants and underwear off. It was tough to see in the dark room and with my face smashed in the bed, but I saw a large hard object waving around. I would say I'm about 6 inches hard... He must have been at least 8 or 9.

"You bite me and I'll tell all our friends what a bitch you are." He forced my head back and thrust his dick in my throat. Chris coached me til I satisfied me. "Use more tongue... lick the shaft... suck my balls." As I complied to his orders I felt like there were 8 hands all around me. His fingers explored every crevice of my body. We were 69ing at times while he'd finger my butthole. I didn't know what was going on. I didn't want to know what going on. I feel guilty for saying this, but it felt kind of good.

Just as I thought things were slowing down he looked down at me and said in a defiant manner, "Now I need to finish." He flipped me over again with my hands still tied behind my back. My knees were under me with my head pushed into the bed. That's when I felt it enter me. First just the tip, then a couple inches more, and then a few more after. All 8-9 inches of him violated my virgin hole and I grunted in agony. I can't even tell you how long he used my hole, but I felt his body start convulsing.

"Thanks baby."

Right then I felt him pull out and him cum all over my back and ass. He turned me over and shoved his dick in my mouth again to clean him up. As his dick slid back and forth in my mouth I looked up and saw him glaring down with a smirk. Another load hit the back of my throat. I tried not to taste it, but how was I not supposed to. Right then my alarm for 5am started going off.

"Just in time," he said as he stumbled off of me. He put his clothes back on as I laid in the bed limp. I was still in too much shock to realize what had happened. I didn't know what to say or what to think. He walked over to me and untied my wrists.

Chris bent down and kissed my forehead.

"Let me know next time you're in town."