Too Much to Handle

Story Info
You teach me a valuable lesson in manners.
2k words
3.96
15.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tsania
Tsania
69 Followers

Your car pulls up outside my work. I can feel the eyes of the men who would be my customers eye up my legs, my short skirt, convincing themselves that they are merely attempting to decipher the squirl of colour that is my tattoo, partially hidden by the red silk top of my hold-up. I open the door, it creaks and the scent of some cheap after-shave washes over me at the same time the music drops and the bass shakes the door beneath my hand. I bend slightly to look at you, knowing my skirt has ridden even higher on my behind.

"You took your time." I say with a smile.

"It'll be worth the wait." You drawl, that sheer confidence instantly making my knees tremble. I turn and demurely plant my backside in the passenger seat, noticing an older man staring at me while his wife attempts to control their squabbling kids. I push my boobs together and pout, putting my legs into the car one after the other, giving him an almost-clear view up my tantalising skirt. The ice cream drops from the cone in his hand and I roll down the window to wave and blow a kiss as you rev the engine out of the car park.

"You're terrible, y'know?" You change gear as we pull out, heading towards the countryside. It's still bright, sundown isn't for another couple hours, and neither of us are expected home any time soon. I pout again as your hand moves from the gear stick to my knee, tracing minuscule circles on the inside of my leg. "What if that family comes back tomorrow and recognises you in work? You'll get into trouble."

"I'll wear my hair up, and my glasses, and that dumpy uniform will disguise me. They won't know." The fingers move upward.

"Hm, we shall see. You still aren't the most lady-like of females, taunting that old man with your youthful feminine wiles." Your finger strokes upward, meeting the skin above my hold-up, and tracing back down when you hear my gasp at the contact with my bare skin. Your concentration hasn't gone from the road as you whisk us round corners away from civilisation.

"I was as demure and lady-like as possible. Besides, he wasn't an old man, he was in his mid-thirties at most." You trace over the top of my hold-up, where the elastic bites into my skin. As you get closer to the inside of my thighs I shift slightly allowing greater access, but you just circle leisurely on a spot which is as frustratingly close as it is far.

"Hm, and dead to the world with those two children and that wife. God forbid I'm ever like that." Your hand leaves my leg to turn the music up a bit. Soon the beat of your heavy metal music throbs through me, making my chest rattle in time, vibrating the chair beneath me. Your touches have already turned me on, and seemingly unconsciously you've made the music do the rest. It's not long before I'm gripping the seat and tightening my thighs together, trying not to give it away. You notice my fluttering lashes and deep breaths, and flash a concerned look my way. "You alright, babe?" Your hand returns to my knee, this time more firmly, meant to be comforting, but the contact makes me gasp. You look even more worried now.

In response I slip my heels off and put my ankles on the dash, shuffling my butt to the front of the seat, spreading my legs. By this point I'm wet all through my little lacy panties, and as my fingers brush my clit through the thin material I let out a thin moan.

I have one foot next to the speaker, sending even more vibrations down my leg, and my head thrashes with the overwhelming feeling. I put two fingers under the side of my panties, circling my clit once, twice, then bring them up to my mouth to taste myself, as my other hand is busily brushing the skin above my hold-up.

Now you can barely concentrate on the road, your hand returns to my knee, but we're at the wrong angle for you to reach me in any satisfactory way. You swear lightly under your breath, putting your foot down on the accelerator to get us to privacy sooner.

I slip my panties further down my legs to give me proper access to myself. I'm using both hands, one pumping inside my sheath, one rubbing forcefully over my clit. I'm moaning so loud I can hear myself over the music. When you glance over to see my panties restricting my knees, you tug them down further to my ankles, motioning me to take them off. Without asking, you put them into your side-pocket, and I know I won't see them again, which makes me moan again.

My legs are now completely free from restraint as I touch myself in my favourite ways right next to you. Your knuckles are white as you grip the wheel and your breathing is laboured, I can see the rise of your cock through your jeans, and you shift as my gaze lingers.

"You want to see?" I nod eagerly. You slowly unzip your jeans and pull your cock head out as much as you can, giving it two swift tugs as if you can't help yourself. We're on the back roads now, where no-one but farmers traipse, so the roads wind dangerously. You can't take your eyes from the turns, and you can't distract yourself. "How wet are you?" I take my fingers from inside me, the ones which are wetter and hold them up for you to see. You stretch your neck forward and catch them in your mouth. The movement of you suckling on my fingertips is more than I can take as my other hand strums over my swollen clit. My orgasm hits me hard, curling my toes and bowing my back, I yell out. You swing the car round into a field, unused, and idle the engine so the music still plays.

You leave the car, slamming the door. I'm still too disorientated to know what's going on, let alone where we are. You pull me out of my side and lead me forcefully round to the front of the car, pushing me to bend over the bonnet while holding my elbows together behind my back. I don't touch the bonnet, but I can feel the heat beneath the metal, and hear the stirring of the engine. you flip my ruffle skirt up, wrenching it high above my waist and baring my ass to the world. It takes me a moment to notice we are on the top of a hill over looking a valley with the river winding far below.

You wait for a moment, no doubt savouring the image of my ass bared in the sunlight, the juices of my recent orgasm running down the insides of my legs to my stockings, darkening the red silk tops. After a while I shake my ass and whine slightly. You move, first to undo your zipper. I gasp and shuffle my feet to accept the impending penetration, but it isn't forthcoming. I try to twist to look at you, but you grip my elbows and shake firmly, I face forward again.

The first slap make more sound than pain, but it's shocking sting makes me gasp.

"That was for teasing the man." Another, other ass-cheek. "This one for teasing a man who had a wife and kids. Shame on you." You punctuate the final three words with more slaps, alternating each side. By the last word I'm wincing, and you rub slightly on each cheek. Then slap. "That one was for disturbing while driving, which could've been very dangerous." Another two slaps, no explanation. The last two, the hardest, across the tops of my thighs, where I'm wettest. "These are for coming without my permission, and getting all your nasty cum-juices on my upholstery." Your hand idles on the last slap, rubbing roughly where the pain was greatest. I know your palm burns, but not as much as my reddening ass.

"Now, what about this?" Your hand passes up my slit, gathering the wetness. I moan as you brush over my clit, and then briefly delve into my pussy. "You've shaved, completely bare. Even your ass-crack, which is nice to see." Your hand circles the small pucker once, and I shiver as I feel my wetness being spread. I drop my head, hoping you'll chose somewhere else, but not wanting to guide you. Your hand dips lower again, probing into me. I rock backward onto your hand, greedy, but you push my elbows forward, keeping me steady.

I hear as you use some of my wetness to lubricate yourself, jacking yourself off at the sight of my backside completely at our mercy, sporting your hand marks. You rub the head of your cock against my folds, causing me to buck backwards in hopes of capturing you, but you just slap my ass again. You release my arms so you can knead my ass cheeks with one hand as you wank over me, but I know it won't last long.

I arch my back and tilt my backside upwards so you can see it better, then I move my hips sinuously side to side, taunting you. I smirk over my shoulder as I see you become riveted, and with one suggestive tilt of my hips towards you, you give in to me. Your hips plunge forward as your hand guides you inside me. I'm wet enough already from my recent orgasm and your spanking for you to sink into me almost to the hilt. I gasp and shift my position to try to take all of you as you retreat slightly and then push in again.

We stay like this for moments, I know you're waiting for my body to accustom to your length, but for those seconds the heat is delicious. The idling engine beneath my hands, the feel of the slight summer wind brushing over both of us and the sun on my thoroughly spank behind makes me shiver. The music switches to yet another track, and the drums beat into the still air, I know the pace you'll keep already. As the music builds, you pull out slowly, counting for beats, then push in again to the hilt, making me feel ever millimetre of you as you push up to my cervix.

I dig my nails into the metal bonnet as you slowly increase the tempo in time to the music, I know when the drop comes, you will be keeping time again. I gasp as your slow tempo increases to short bursts, now you lean over me, hands either side of mine. I feel your breath tickle the back of my neck as you plunge into me. I arch my back so your access is easier.

You groan, and the drop is there, your body pistoning into mine, and I bite my bottom lip to keep from screaming as you ram into me. I don't think you'l last long at this pace, but just as I think you're about to give up I feel a flutter of my own excitement. You know from the change in my gasps that suddenly I'm on the edge, so you rear back, grabbing on to my hips and holding them in position as your cock slips into and out of me, and you hit that sweet spot. I cry out as the walls of my pussy clamp around you, milking your heat from your cock. As you lean forwards, in the middle of your orgasm, and bite me at the join between my shoulder and my neck.

"That should teach you to be more lady-like." You growl into my ear as you lick the sweat on my sun-kissed spine.

Tsania
Tsania
69 Followers