Too Smart for Her Own Good!

Story Info
An intellectual wife finds out some myths might be true!
2.2k words
3.95
97.1k
52
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,529 Followers

Look the first thing I want you to know is I love my wife, Patti, that all said she could be such a phony at times. She is a career student always worried about this cause or that cause, even in her mid-thirties. She wears her hair straight down with bangs, black framed glasses, and black clothing that makes her milk white skin look even paler, you know the whole "student-intellectual look." But most people will listen to her talk about the plight of other countries, however, they are really paying attention to her huge fat 42DD tits, she is a bit heavy, but those tits of hers are way out of proportion with her body. At times she has thought of getting a reduction but never went through with it.

One morning she was reading the Times as she told me about what her latest professor, a Doctor Mantuu, was telling her. I had met him and his assistant at a college function and could see them sneaking a look at her big tits as she babbled on and on about their own country.

Finally I had to tell her to stop. "Look, I appreciate you want to further your education, but all they are really interested in are your soft white tits."

She got offended saying that black men lusting for white women was a racial stereotype and that I should be ashamed. I told her I was not bringing race into it, that many men had stared at her big tits. Deep down though the thought of Patty getting slammed by a huge black cock did turn me on, something I had never told her before. Patty could be a horny bitch in bed, one of the reasons we stood together all these years.

"Maybe he got the wrong idea from the way you were dressed showing off your, um assets." I said remembering that low neckline sweater she had worn that night.

"No, I don't think that was what it was. Besides you will have your chance to see tonight as Dr. Mantuu and his assistant are coming over to discuss my latest paper."

I could have kicked myself for not remembering, great another mind numbing night of intellectual one-upmanship. Little did I realize what was going to happen.

The evening started out okay, we had a light diner from a takeout place and were having wine in the living room. I sat there barely paying attention to the proceedings when Patty said something to get my attention. "My husband is under the impression that most black men are interested in sexual liaisons with white women as a show of dominance and he also believes in the other myth, that black men are endowed with some sort of superior sexual power. He even (she paused to laugh) thinks you were giving me the once over."

Dr. Mantuu and his assistant gave a polite laugh, then they got up and sat down on either side of Patty. "Well as you know some myths are true or at least based somewhat in reality. Even the white man in popular culture recognizes that black men are endowed with, let us say, a superior potency."

"Come now. You must be joking. There was a recent study that, for instance debunks the myth of black men being, let us say, better endowed, it is a piece of folklore. Their deviation in size is not more than the average Caucasian's."

"Again I beg to differ. And if it is evidence you require I am more happy to oblige." They now had my full attention. Was it the wine or were they going to do what I thought they were going to do? The professor and his student reached down and unzipped their pants, Patty at first thought it was a joke, until they pulled out their cocks. Even semi-hard they were near the ten inch mark. My wife stuttered. I did not know what was going to happen next.

"Now Patty, what do you think now that you can see evidence of such?" she stuttered. "Of course you have to prove your thesis by making us both totally hard." she looked at me and I told her she was the one who brought it up.

"You are joking, right. I know some cultures practice sexual hospitality but... honey?" she said turning to me, I laughed and told her she should test out her theories. The professor grasped her hand and guided it to his dark cock. Patty tried to pull away but he put her hand right on his dick, the hand with our wedding ring on it. She made some noise of protest but then she put her hand around his cock and he guided it up and down his shaft until she was doing it on her own. The assistant did the same with her other hand. "Oh my!" she said as their cocks grew bigger and bigger and bigger under her manipulation.

"So do you think it is still a myth?" he asked to which she quietly said no. Honestly their cocks easily topped the twelve inch mark. "As for the other thing, what was it, oh yes, lusting for white woman, well not to put our sisters at shame, but there is a certain delight in satisfying a woman of Caucasian breeding, or breeding a Caucasian as it was." he laughed. "And we have both wanted to suck on those big tits of yours."

"My husband?" she said.

"Is probably enjoying the role of cuckold. I did a paper on it once." he said. "and you probably secretly relish the delight of being violated by a black man, Your literature is full of such violations." he said as his assistant and himself squeezed her fat tits. Despite her protests I could see her huge nipples growing rock hard under their kneading.

The assistant pulled up her black sweater to reveal her big tits, now only held in by her bra. "Husband would you mind undoing your wife's bra?" he said. My wife hoped that I might protest but I did not. I got up and unsnapped her bra relishing my role as an assistant. They told me to remove her sweater and I did so leaving her half naked on the couch between the two men. All the while she kept stroking their cocks hard. I did not know if what they said about being a cuckold was true but I did get off on seeing her stoking those big black cocks.

They removed her bra and they both squeezed her big tits, then they sucked on them, my wife winced as they sucked harder and harder until she softly came. The professor leaned over and kissed her deeply, she hesitated but then returned his kiss. Then the assistant kissed her. The men reached up her skirt and fingered her pussy through her panties. "Maybe we should stop, this is going too far. My husband?" she trailed off.

"Your husband knows his role in this matter and is enjoying it." the professor told me to come forward again and remove her shoes. I did so. Then I helped slide off her skirt. "Now you may either object or you may remove her panties." I slide them off of her. The assistant pushed his black fingers inside of my wife making her come, she could barely speak.

"My hands are getting tired." she said having been jerking them off for ten plus minutes. The professor laughed talking about the superior staying power of the black man. "Hmm but maybe we ought to give you a break."

The assistant got up, and I wondered did my wife look disappointed when he pulled his cock away from her grasp? The professor pushed my wife onto the couch sideways and started to lick her pussy, within minutes she could not speak, all she could do was groan, the assistant meanwhile stripped naked. He came back to the couch and dangled his cock in my wife's face, at first she did not open her mouth, until he pinched her nipples hard ordering her to suck his cock, she opened her mouth and let his shaft in.

After a while the professor got up to disrobe while the assistant licked my wife's pussy. All the while my hard-on was throbbing. My wife took the professor's cock in her mouth and despite her jerking of the shaft he did not come.

Finally both men stood up and told my wife to get on the coffee table on all fours. "Are you going to wear a rubber?" she asked them to which they laughed.

"How dare you say that, you should know from our culture that the single most highest honor we can give you is a child born of our seed." She looked to me but I also agreed, too turned on to say anything else.

"Oh my I can't believe this is happening," she said as she got onto the coffee table. The professor pulled her ass up a bit more and then slowly pushed his large black cock into my wife's pussy.

She groaned and moaned as the huge shaft thrust into her. "Look your husband right in the eye and tell him you hope I, what is it you Americans say? Knock you up with my black cock, say it."

My wife her face in a mixture of ecstasy and pain said it, "I want his big black cock to knocks me up." He then pulled his cock all the way out and slammed it back inside of her again and again. All the while the assistant, with no help, without touching his cock, kept it rock hard.

The professor banged my wife for what seemed like forever. He made her beg for him to cum and when he did it seemed like quarts. Then the assistant grabbed her up and put her on the couch on her back and fucked her for twice as long as the teacher. When they were done my wife was trembling. Over the next several hours they fucked her in every position possible.

When they were done they got dressed and told my wife they had an interesting opportunity for her, a semester in the professor's homeland.

After she recovered shame faced she asked me to forgive her, I told her I would if she sucked my cock. She did so and then we fucked once, she had to beg off as her pussy was sore, instead she jerked me off all over her big tits. In the back of my mind I was very excited about the professor's offer.

"Are you sure?" My wife asked. "It will be a whole year apart." I told her it was okay. Deep down I planned to fuck that Asian grad student of mine the whole time she was away. Little did I know what was in store for her when she got to the professor's homeland.

A few weeks later my wife sent me back a letter stating that she had had to adapt to the customs of the land it was accompanied by a video of her head being shaved. She explained it was the custom, and her hair would grow back. She would live in a community with the other women studying them.

Then came another email with a picture, she was naked and hoped I would not be mad, her nipples and pussy had been pierced with huge heavy iron rings.

The week after they had tattooed her tits with native markings. She told me she now was the professor's temporary wife.

Then came the big file, it took me several hours to download. Somebody with a hand camera had filmed it. My wife naked was surrounded by a circle of men, she sucked on their cocks as they roughly grabbed and pulled on her nipples. The film skipped forwards and I watched as upwards of twenty men fucked her dumping load upon load on her.

Then came the finale; she was up on a low table. A village woman coated her finger with some sort of thick clear substance. The woman then pushed her finger into my wife's pussy and asshole. At first there was nothing then she started to squirm and shake. She begged in their language and then in English for them to fuck her. She laid like that for several minutes. Finally the professor, totally naked came out and pushed his fat cock into her asshole and fucked her as she fingered her pussy. When he came he pulled out of her leaving a close up of her cum filled anus.

"So you see I will be staying here for a little longer." said my wife on her knees and clearly pregnant. I am now their slave and wife for the next year." she then took the professor and his assistant's cock into her mouth and started to suck on them. The film ended there.

I woke May up and fucked the shit out her all night long. My wife, after giving birth came home a year later. She was now more obedient than ever, I made her keep the nipple and clit rings as a reminder of her slavery. I bought a wig so she could keep her head bald. Heck, I was even able to continue to, with her blessing, fuck May.

One day the professor did come back and out of hospitality I let him fuck May's tight little pussy while I fucked another one of his wives, a British exchange student, but that is another story.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,529 Followers