Too Tough To Tame Ch. 03: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clenched her legs and ass tightly together below her in frightened reaction to the horrible thought.

Through her daze, the trembling geologist's wife felt their hands turn her over and pull her up on her hands and knees. Then, Khalid's strong fingers sank into the softly curved flesh of her ass and drew apart the milk-white cheeks. She tried to keep them clenched together, but wasn't able to as he applied the full force of his brute-like strength. Her legs fell open and she shivered as another rush of cool air coursed over her nakedly exposed nether crevice.

Claire could hear the Arabs suck in their breath. She realized the tiny puckered ring of her asshole was exposed to full view, and she flexed tightly at the inner sinews of her ass in a desperate effort to protect the vulnerable spot and prevent the cruel ass-fucking she knew was coming. Her whole body stiffened in fear as Khalid's outstretched middle finger probed gently at the rubbery little circle. Then he plunged roughly forward, sinking his finger as far in as the first knuckle.

"Aggggh!" she groaned as a sharp searing pain shot through her. "No, please, no! Stop!"

But the aroused young man didn't stop there; without giving her a moment to adjust to the strange unnatural presence in her asshole he shoved his finer deeper steadily until it was in as far as the second knuckle. The obscenely skewered blonde closed her eyes to ward off pain. His fingernail caught briefly in the soft flesh lining the tightly resisting passage, sending a momentary harsher biting pain coursing through her. She groaned and slithered on her elbows on the ground, making another useless effort to escape.

"Oh no! Please don't! You're hurting meeeee!" She choked hoarsely, wishing the younger boy would help her. "Makumud ... please?"

But there was no response from the other Arab. She could feel his pulsing cock rubbing lasciviously against her naked thigh as he watched his friend preparing her asshole for a violent fuck. Tears of shame and humiliation began to stream down her cheeks as she realized fully that Khalid hadn't been talking idly.

The two young men planned to fuck her together. They had aroused her, and now they were going to screw her mercilessly, both at the same time. The boys were so intensely involved in that effort that her protests of pain and unwillingness meant nothing to them.

Finally beaten, the sobbing blonde let her ass go limp to be used as Khalid wished, mentally steeling herself to endure the pain.

"She got a nice ass, Makumud." Khalid coughed from behind, digging his fingers cruelly into her virginal asshole, widening and expanding it without mercy. The boy shoved a second finger in alongside the first and then both were embedded up in the tight narrow passage between her ass-cheeks, causing her to jerk forward spontaneously.

Suddenly Khalid pulled the fingers out of her nether tunnel and Claire sighed with momentary relief, allowing her tormentor to force her legs apart with his knees. She flushed deeply as she imagined the leering expressions on their cruel, sharp, Arab features while they peered at the naked little anus that Khalid would violate brutally in the next few minutes. She jerked down onto her belly at the strange feeling when he leaned forward to drop spittle from his lips to moisten and lubricate his entry.

"Up! Get back up on your knees," Khalid commanded, totally confident of his obscene power over her.

The trembling young wife complied without hesitation. Moaning, she jerked her hips back up to a salacious kneeling position, the full white mounds of her ass-cheeks swaying obscenely behind her. Her ass was thrust high in the air, waving in apparent open invitation while her tightly clenched anus puckered in alternating fear and helplessness.

As Khalid knelt behind her, he placed his hands on her fearfully quivering ass-cheeks and once again drew them firmly apart. The full, blood-hardened length of his cock slid searchingly up and down the warm nether crevice, teasing her obscenely as it grew and expanded to even greater size from the lewd contact. He levered himself up on his arms and pressed forward slightly with his hips for a moment, directing his hugely throbbing cock straight at the tightly clenched circle of her asshole.

"Ahhhhhhh," Claire gasped from the first hard pressure between her wide-held buttocks. "Oooohhhh. Nooooooo!"

It was so huge. She could never take that massive prick up in her ass without it ripping her belly in half! But before the fearfully trembling young woman could jerk away, Khalid's hands dug into her shoulders, pressing them down hard and flat against the dusty ground. She could feel his muscularly rippling thighs pressing closer as the lewd probing of his heatedly searching cock at her puckered asshole increased.

"Aaaaahhh!" A deep soul-shattering moan escaped from her contorted lips at the searing pain that shot through her loins as her resisting tight asshole gave way before the unyielding pressure of his cock. "Ugggggghhh," she groaned as the throbbing blood-filled head popped up inside.

It was too big ... it was just too much!

The cruel unnatural invasion brought great waves of pain vibrating through every fiber of her helplessly kneeling body, and she groaned in anguish as he thrust mercilessly onward, filling her virginal rectum with his massive cock.

Time became meaningless. The dazed young American focused randomly on little dust motes floating before her eyes, trying to ward off the pain by distracting her attention. But it was hopeless. She seemed to be caught in an eternity of excruciating agony and her eyes widened as his pressuring cock increased the torture till she felt the coarse hair of his loins smack heavily against her lewdly impaled ass. The giant rod of flesh buried to the hilt in her aching asshole.

Makumud was muttering obscenities in Arabic from behind the lewdly engaged couple. "Khalid, turn her over. Turn the American over!" he shouted in a thin sadistic voice.

Claire groaned as Khalid's ass-splitting cock nudged far up inside her painfully stretched anal passage, skewering her like a sacrificial lamb on a spit. Then his hands moved under her heaving belly, and he pulled her up and over him as he rolled onto his back on the ground. The helpless young blonde came to rest with her legs splayed out limply on the outside of his thighs, lying full length on her back, pressed tight against his stomach and massive chest.

At once, Makumud fell eagerly onto her helpless body, positioning himself between her wide-stretched legs and shoving them even farther apart. In the next second, he had his impatiently jerking prick in his hand. "I fuck her now. I put it in her pussy," he said. He guided the obscenely bulbous head directly into the clasping opening of her wetly waiting cunt.

"Noooooo," Claire groaned. "You're hurting me! "Ooooohhhh pleasssssssee!"

But her protests ended in a surprised gurgle as the excited young Arab youth rammed toward her with one mighty thrust that buried his lust-swollen cock deep up inside her belly, joining Khalid's cock sunk to the hilt in her asshole. Lying there, thoroughly impaled by the two lust-driven men, the dazed young wife could feel the two massive shafts throbbing sympathetically. almost side by side, with only a thin membrane of skin separating them. And then they began fucking her, thrusting up with long hard lunges that threatened to tear her loins apart.

Falling into a natural rhythm, they buffeted her body between them as though she were a rag doll as the defenseless geologist's wife groaned in pain. She tried to tear herself from between them, but her muffled moans and whimpers merely incited them to smack their bodies against her with greater and greater force.

Claire could feel tiny ridges of her tender pussy flesh pulling out with the base of Makumud's deeply fucking cock as it withdrew for another lunge up inside. The same was true of Khalid's deeply fucking cock thrusting warmly in and out of her sodomized asshole.

"God! God, help me!" Her voice seemed to echo back at her from the surrounding walls.

She discovered it didn't hurt when she didn't try to fight the pain, which was now slowly decreasing. And then, as she became certain there would be no pain, she actually began to enjoy being fucked in the ass and the pussy at once! It was a strangely masochistic joy brought on by the very helplessness of her position and the thought of being used and abused by two total strangers at once!

Moving her hips slightly and finding that the motion didn't hurt, the obscenely skewered blonde began undulating her ass-cheeks slowly at first and then with greater force as she gained confidence, causing a lewd thrill to course through her entire body. She began to move backwards to meet the rigid up-thrust of Khalid's thick cock plunging into her wide-split asshole, and then rotated forward again to receive the full length of young Makumud's lust-heated prick ramming into her hungrily devouring pussy, as her hips and ass moved in slow seductive circles between the two men's sandwiching loins.

"Ooooooh!" she moaned as her naked young body began to twist and writhe in voluptuous abandon.

"Whaaaa ..." a new voice full of anger and sheer shock grunted, but none of the lewdly entwined trio heard it.

Matt Raines, standing now at the window looking into the collapsed house, gripped the rock ledge to keep his balance.

He had walked over to the building only minutes ago trying to find his wife. All the other geologists and workers had left but he had asked Claire to wait for him, so he knew she was still there. Then' he'd heard the voices coming from the stone house on the beach and he'd seen a man's naked profile through the window of the main room, then he had heard laughter.

Now, at the window, Matt stared incredulously at the depraved scene being enacted on the dusty ground before him. Unable to believe what his eyes were telling him, he blinked, then stared again. Claire, his wife, was being fucked, not by one, but by two young Arab men at the same time! Goddamn ass-fucked! The outrageous bastards! He'd hang them both by the balls! He'd show them what happened when they messed with Matt Raines' wife! He'd tear the two of them at once into hamburger and have them sold for dog meat down at the open market! And his wife! The lousy two-timing bitch! They stoned women for adultery in Arabia!

He peered across the room, his body shaking as he took in the soul-shattering sight. Forgotten was the night he'd forced Claire to make love to Leila, the young Arab girl. All he could think of now was that his wife was groaning with passion as the two Arab boys fucked relentlessly up into her from her ass and her cunt.

It was she who ground her heels into the slighter man's ass, pulling his loins up tight to her pelvis and screwing herself up hard on his thickly thrusting cock by squirming her ass around. Her hands sank behind her body and wedged between Khalid's ass-cheeks and the ground, straining and pushing to increase the force of his already violent fucks up into her asshole. Christ ... fucking bloody Arabs, was the first thing that came to his mind.

And suddenly, a strange mounting desire shot like quicksilver through his loins at the sight of his naked wife sandwiched between the two dark-skinned Arabs. He'd gone through so many changes recently that he was no longer the patient scholarly man of two weeks ago. Fuck! There was nothing he wanted to do more than ram his aching prick up between his young wife's traitorous lips and punish her as she was torturing him by her self-debasing submission to the two strange men.

Great swirls of lust-created heat pulsed through his cock's turgid hardness until he could contain himself no longer. "Damn, damn!" he shouted as he approached them.

Claire heard his voice and then sensed a movement above her. Peering over Makumud's perspiration-slick shoulder, she saw her husband's angry form coming at them. In her lust-drugged condition, she thought she must be imagining things. But it was Grant! She saw the lewd, aroused look in his eyes and knew that it was going to be all right. His body tensed as he tore off his clothing and tried to get at her. If wasn't hard to see that he too wanted to be a part of her debasing subjugation!

"Over here, darling. Come put your cock in my mouth," she crooned, wresting the upper part of her body slightly out from between the two hard-fucking men and putting her cheek on the ground. The two Arabs, desperately relieved at her husband's impulsively aroused reaction, accommodated her.

Matt slipped down into the dirt and lay aslant her so that his loins hovered menacingly beside her face. He reached toward her immediately and, clamping his hands harshly onto the sides of her head, he twisted his fingers into her long disheveled blonde hair. She sensed his excitement - a combination of murderous rage and overwhelming lust - and it made her squirm her hips that much harder between the other two men.

Oh God, this is it, she thought. All the desires that she had ever repressed were now going to be simultaneously fulfilled as she was plundered by the three lusty men in her every hole!

But her thoughts were cut off with the heels of his hands digging into her cheeks. He pulled her face downward until her lips brushed over the huge, throbbing head of his cock standing out in full, blood-hardened erection between his legs. It felt smooth and hot and was slippery from the excited secretions of his loins.

"Yesssss, let me suck your cock ... you'll like me doing it while the other men fuck me, won't you, darling?" she mewled wantonly.

His hands pressed against her cheeks, pulling her lips apart, and the long thick cock sank inward.

"Mmmmmmmm," she mumbled. Oh God, he was going to cum in her mouth, spewing all his boiling juices into her with hard shooting bursts so that she would have to swallow to keep from choking.

More aroused now than ever, she immediately began working her lips in a tight gripping circle just under his lust-swollen cock head that steadily shuddered its way deep up inside as it plunged greedily toward her throat. It tasted deliciously tangy and pungent and she recalled somewhere in the wavering distance of the past - was it three days ago? three weeks ago? - when she had done it to him before, but this time it was different! She could tell from its throbbing pulsations that he was about to shoot out his hotly scalding cock-juices into her wildly sucking mouth at any moment.

The two Arab men below her, excited by her husband's unanticipated participation, began to increase the force of their own mighty thrusts up into her tightly clasping pussy and asshole. They lunged into her with deep, desperate strokes, their eyes focused on the third erect prick stretching her pink lips lewdly to their limit.

To their lust-glazed eyes, the thickly pummeling cock seemed to disappear into a strange lengthened fusion with Claire's face as her angrily aroused husband sank far into the back of her wetly sucking mouth until the coarse dark hair of his loins brushed the tip of her nose. His cum-filled balls danced beneath, slapping lewdly against his wife's chin in unison with his hard upward thrusts.

Then, suddenly, as they watched through impassioned eyes, Matt Raines jerked his cock from his wife's sucking lips and held his prick about two inches away as, with an agonized groan, he began spewing his hot, thick cum into her greedily opened mouth in an obscene geyser spray.

"Shit," he gasped as the jetting spurt streamed from his ballooning cock head like water from a fireman's hose, filling her mouth to the brim.

His young wife swallowed voraciously, trying not to lose a drop of the lust-inciting juices as her mouth bobbed up and down to keep up with the hotly jerking prick jettisoning its life-satisfying juices into her face. Her husband's cock continued to squirt out its last remaining spurts of cum; and her mouth overflowed, thin trails of the pearl-colored liquid running out from the corners of her lips and over the rapidly working muscles of her throat that continued swallowing and gulping down the seemingly unending reservoir.

"Aaaaaagh! Aaaaaaaagh, fuck ... FUCK ME, YOU BASTARDS!" Claire coughed and groaned at the mental picture of her handsome young husband obscenely shooting his cock-juice into her mouth while the others fucked deep into her ass and cunt.

She was cumming now too, and wildly writhed out her release as she continued her uncontrollable gyrations on the two expanding cocks fucking into her.

"Aaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhh!" She was going out of her mind now! The thought of her husband spewing his angry cum-juice all over her helpless face while the two Arab men fucked her cunt and asshole was too much!

Her husband's tanned, muscular body glinted with perspiration, as though anointed with magic sensuous oil - the early twilight glimmered across the Persian Gulf, waving surrealistically in front of her lust-filled eyes. Everything was more alive, more vibrant with excitement than it had ever been in her life - she couldn't define her ecstasy as the two Arabs pumped their hotly throbbing shafts in and out of her contorting belly ... she had to cum now! She couldn't hold back any longer!

Khalid and Makumud felt her two cock-stuffed holes flowering open around their aching pricks and gushes of wet, hot liquid flooding around and down their furiously pistoning cocks.

"Khalid, fuck her hard," Makumud hissed from in front.

They screwed faster, digging deep, deep up inside her, feeling the ecstatically aroused young wife jerk between them several times, the muscles of her frantically heaving pelvis working and sucking hungrily at the two cocks fucking deep inside as though trying to milk them dry.

Claire's breath was coming in short desperate gasps as she felt them plunge deep inside again as the searing jets of their hot, scalding juices shot from the tips of their lust-crazed cocks into her heatedly quivering belly. The orgasmic juices mingled deep down inside her in a hot, wet pool of abandoned passion that Claire had never known could exist.

The muscles of her drained and exhausted body gave way abruptly, and her limbs fell obscenely out to her sides on the cum and sweat-dappled ground beneath them. The satiated blonde lay still, her naked back flat on Khalid's chest, Makumud's young body. splayed over her own.

Her heart pounded as though it would burst. For several moments, she panted deeply to get her breath, sinking into a half-conscious state of joy and contentment she had never known before.

Sometime later, she was vaguely aware of movement beside her and she lightly felt a soft, tender kiss on the cheek and then the rush of air as someone left the tiny inner room of the house.

-two-

Claire awoke some hours later. The night had come, and she could see the stars shining coldly against the blackness of the sky through the little window. She shook her head groggily as though to clear it and then rose shakily to her feet. Claire knew someone had left the little room hours ago; and she looked around fearfully for a moment, afraid that it might have been Matt who had walked out on her. As her eyes scanned the shadows, she went almost weak with relief as she realized that it was the two Arab boys who had left her, and her husband was sleeping peacefully in the same spot where he had collapsed in exhaustion after he had emptied his hot, luscious juices into her willing mouth.

Claire walked slowly over to where Grant was sleeping, careful not to make a sound that would disturb him. He looked so handsome lying there in his sleep - so innocent and carefree - just as he had been when they had first married in what now seemed like so many years ago. She felt the tears well up in her eyes as she remembered how much in love they had been then. Even now she could feel how strong her love was for this man, and she knew that no matter what he would ever do to her she would always feel this way. If only she knew what he was feeling for her.