Too Young for True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's part of the problem; we never really had a plan. One of us was going to call the other, I guess, on the twenty-second."

"Well, son, the hell with formalities. Have you got plans for dinner?"

"No sir."

"Hold on a sec. Let me make a call. Hon, is MJ still coming over for dinner tonight for her birthday? Good. Put another plate on the table. Don't ask, and don't tell her, you know how much I've always loved surprising my only daughter."

"Any problem with me sticking my nose into this little affair of the heart?"

"Not in the least, sir. Thank you."

"Thank you Jim! I've never once been able to surprise my daughter on her birthday, but I have a feeling this is one she'll never guess."

Jim followed MJ's dad home a short while later. They lived in an older, historic section of one of the nicer suburbs. In the hour before MJ was scheduled to arrive, Jim retold the story to her mom. There wasn't a dry eye in the house. They all heard the doorbell ring. Jim stayed out of sight in the living room.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart, you look fantastic as always."

"Okay, MJ." Jim heard her dad say. "We're going to change the rules and I'm going to give you your birthday gift before dinner. Guess what it is."

MJ guessed correctly, as she always did, at least as far as the gift her father had previously purchased for her.

"Yep, you're getting one of those, but that's really just the sideline gift. There's another gift, I hope a much better one. Want to take a shot?"

"Dad, I don't have a clue; you've already spent too much on me."

"All right, daughter, work with me here. Close your eyes and no peeking, honey do you want to grab that package in the living room?"

As Jim came into the entrance foyer, there she was, MJ...his MJ...more beautiful, more stunning than he even remembered. He softly slipped his arms around her and kissed her...and she knew instantly... Jim had waited for her...he had come back for her...he had loved her...still loved her...every bit as she had always loved him. She refused to let go of him, that night or ever again.

"Let's give these kids a little privacy, honey, they've got a little catching up to do."

"Oh, my God, it's you! It's really you. You remembered! You waited for me! Oh, my God, I've missed you so much. I never went a day without thinking about you. Wow! What a birthday present!"

"Same for me, remember, just a day earlier? I know I'm a few days early, but thanks to your dad, well, here I am." Jim told her, quickly relating his trip to the appliance store.

"Shut up and kiss me some more. Don't ever stop. I love you dammit! I've always loved you." She cried softly on his shoulder.

"As I have loved you, dear heart, every day for the last six years. But now, it's as if we were never apart. Oh, baby, I love you so damned much." Jim said, as tears overcame him.

Jim and MJ moved to the sofa in the living room and briefly caught up on life. Neither could stand a second away from the other and their hand gripped each other tightly.

"Oh my God! You live here? In Philadelphia? You're not just visiting? Oh, Jim, oh baby, tell me I wasn't wrong, there was a future for us; tell me this is the way it was meant to be."

"You're not scheming for a proposal by any chance, are you?" He quipped.

"Do you still cook and keep Guinness in the fridge?"

He nodded, grinning from ear to ear.

"And you still want to have babies...with me?"

He kissed her softly. "With no one else."

"Now I suppose you're going to tell me you've got a ring in your pocket."

He produced the ring. "I bought it a very long time ago; I have no idea why I remembered your ring size...or how I remembered it. But I bought it for you and only you. And if you'll just let me slip this on your finger---I didn't really ask you dad's permission but I think he's okay with the idea---MJ, will you marry me? I'm hopelessly and madly in love with you. Not being with you hurt more than anyone could ever believe. It couldn't happen back then but in our hearts we knew it could some day. And this is the day. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Raise a family with you...'till death do us part', as they say."

"That'll work! Let's see, my answer would be yes, yes and then yes! You've have made this little girl the happiest person in the world. Oh, when you didn't call, I was so afraid that you...hadn't waited for me...wouldn't come back to me. We left things pretty undefined six years ago. I wasn't even sure how to get in touch with you, and so I thought..."

"Well I still didn't have a plan until I staggered into your dad's store this afternoon and told him the---our---story. Then he came up with his own plan; your dad is a pretty neat guy and an unrepentant romantic. Your mom's pretty cool, too."

"Well as much as I want to jump your bones right here in my parent's living room, we better go share the news---and dinner. As I recall, we never really did, you know..."

"Yes, I know."

"Well, my parents are still, as I've figured out, pretty, 'active', if you know what I mean, so I'm pretty sure we can skip dessert and they'll understand."

"Uh, huh."

"Let's eat quickly."

Jim and MJ did stay for dessert, coffee and the opening of her presents, none of which could compare to the one she had received before dinner. And as much as both wanted to be naked and in each others arms, well, they had waited so long that a little while longer sharing their joy with these two people who were so important to both of them seemed like a small sacrifice to make. They probably would have stayed longer had her parents both not whisked them out the door.

"Your place or mine, big fella?"

"Which is closer?"

"Certainly mine. I bought a house a couple of blocks from here. We can walk; it's a beautiful night. Where are you living, anyway?"

"Actually, no where. I'm in one of those temporary Marriott sort of things until I can find a house."

"How did you end up getting transferred here?"

"I didn't, 'happen to', I asked for it."

"Oh, I see. I bet you thought you might get lucky with that old college girl friend that threw up on you last time you saw her, eh?"

"I was certainly hoping so. By the way, on a more serious note, we both drank too much back then---particularly that night. I'm certainly not a teetotaler, but I adhere to a strict two drink limit. Hell booze damned near fucked up the best thing either of us ever had...plus, I never did get in your pants...I was too drunk...and you smelled like..."

"Puke? Yea, same here, alcohol wise, I drink better stuff, just a hell of a lot less of it. Here we are."

MJ and Jim walked hand in hand into her house. They embraced and kissed for a very long time in the front hall.

"I could give you the tour, but there's really only one room you need to see at the moment. We never really, 'did it' Jim, did we? We came damned close that one weekend. I feel like I'm nineteen again, about to, 'do it' for the very first time...make love with the man I love...the man of my dreams. Take me to bed, you brute and have your way with me."

Jim and MJ lost their clothes quickly as she led him to her bedroom.

"This will sound silly. I know neither of has been celibate for the last six years but I bought this bed a week ago and you'll be the first to enjoy my womanly treasures in it. If you did come back, it just wouldn't have seemed right..."

"God, you are so beautiful, you're more beautiful than I even remembered." Jim said as he began to explore her long lean body with his mouth and his hands.

MJ trembled with anticipation as Jim touched her in her private places; she reached for his rock hard cock, knowing that it would soon be where it had always belonged. But first, she thought, as she knelt on her strong young haunches, I need it in my mouth. With no preliminaries, she engulfed his fat cock in her wet, hot willing orifice and began to work her talented mouth toward the special reward she knew would soon come. MJ was a practical young woman; suck off your man first and he'll last a hell of a lot longer in your pussy. Jim could not avoid a quick and preordained conclusion and came quickly, shooting a massive load of cream in his lover's mouth. Oh, that's really nice, I knew he would taste good, this cock is going to need to be sucked on a very regular basis.

Jim quickly returned the oral favor, bringing MJ to a screaming, moaning orgasm in a very short period of time. I can't believe I waited this long for that, she mused, still, maybe he wasn't that good back then...but he's fucking exceptional now! Oh, yea, this is going to work just fine.

More than lust, the urgent need built over six years of anticipation overcame both of them. She had to have him inside her, jammed deep in her little cunt. Jim, for his part, was overcome with the need to penetrate the woman of his dreams, the only women he had ever truly loved or ever would love. Reading each others signs, MJ pulled her taunt young thighs up against her breasts, commanding him with her eyes to make her his. And so he did, sliding his fine young organ to the depths of her tight little quim, wishing he could leave it there forever.

They stayed motionless for several minutes, eyes wide open, grinning like little kids. And then it was time to fuck. It was a glorious fuck for both of them. It was tender, loving and at the same time lusty in recognition of so many years of anticipation. His cock fits inside me as if it was made to be there and only there, MJ thought to herself. Jim was an exceptional lover taking her so close so many times, teasing her and then bringing her back down and then back to the brink, over and over.

For Jim, it wasn't as if he was trying to be skillful, but he had literally dreamed about this moment for so long and simply never wanted it to end. He had imagined what it would be like the first time and to his amazement, it what far more astounding than any fantasy. After longer than either could have expected, they both felt the signs and their pace quickened and they came almost in unison, screaming each others names and collapsing together, consumed by their passion and their collective tears of sheer joy.

As they recovered, MJ spoke first. "You used to have a favorite word..."

"Wow!"

"Yea, that was the one. Okay, I'm keeping the damned ring. I was sure you were almost the perfect man, now you've achieved perfection. We're you this damned good six years ago?"

"Hardly! I was, virtually a virgin. Is this the right time for sexual history?"

"What the hell, why not?"

And so Jim told her everything.

"Wow."

"Wow?"

MJ started at the most recent and went back in time. "When I met you I had had sex with one man, or boy, one damned time in the back seat of a car and it was just awful and I was sure I would burn in hell after it. I mean, I was horny, I liked the whole playing around part, touching, kissing, fondling, but the whole penis in the vagina thing scared the shit out of me. If you had tried, I know I would have let you; one part of me desperately wanted you to fuck me, the other was scared to death that you would. I probably would have screamed and gone rigid."

"And, considering the fact that I was so completely smitten by you and you would have been the first love of my life at least as far as sex was concerned, I would probably have cum instantly."

"So, waiting is not such a bad thing?"

"Apparently not, if our most recent activity is any indication."

"So some day we'll drink a toast to the sexual partners, good and bad, that got us to this point in our lives?"

"I suppose we should."

"I know how men can be; are you absolutely sure you can make it until your grave with only one little pussy, admittedly a damned fine little pussy, to service?"

"As long as it's your exquisite little pussy, I'm damned sure of it."

"Right answer, Jimbo, and if I'm not mistaken, you're ready again...does it always get hard again that fast?"

"Only when I'm with the love of my life."

"Right answer again! You are one smooth operator." MJ said, rolling up on her knees and shaking her fine young butt inches from his face. "It's time to service your bitch, alpha dog. Do me, baby. Own me, make me your woman, leave your scent inside me so that all the other dogs will know that this bitch is already spoken for."

Jim lavished attention on her plump cunt lips with his mouth and tongue from behind, reveling in the heady musk of her girl hole. The quick swipe of her brown eye surprised but did not alarm MJ. With this man that I love, even that's not off limits. Hell, I'm sensitive back there...does he want to fuck my ass? Shit, it's his if he wants it and he's certainly more than welcome to service it with that talented tongue.

They'd waited far too long. She had not the slightest fear that Jim would think she was too slutty and wonder if he had made the right decision. She was going to be Mrs. Jim Gannon, and her mother had long ago told her that there was no such thing as too slutty---or too nasty---as far as husbands and wives were concerned. The hotter the better; it kept things interesting. At this very moment, MJ wanted nothing more than she wanted to be Jim's absolutely irresistible little fuck toy, the woman he could not keep his hands off of or his dick out of. To her absolute delight, Jim quickly showed that he was every bit as randy by nature as she was.

He fucked her long and hard, slapping her fine butt with his hands and telling her what a fine nasty, dirty little fuck she was. She was in heaven.

"You like that tight little cunt, stud? Show me you deserve it. Fuck me like you mean it. That's right baby, fuck me hard. Show this little bitch who is in charge. Make me take that fat cock, make me your woman and no other man's. That's okay, that's good, go ahead, your finger in there...nasty...be nasty baby...oh yea, fuck my tight little shitter with your finger. Oh, fuck oh, shit...oh, oh, yessssss!"

Again they came almost simultaneously, collapsing together in a sweaty embrace, Jim's cock still imbedded in her slippery slot.

Let's see, Jim thought to himself, the most gorgeous woman I've ever met, I love her as I could never love anyone else, I'd rather spend time with her than anyone and well, she's one delightfully nasty little piece of ass! Certainly the best sex I've ever had or imagined having.

MJ had her own thoughts. Oh, baby, you are so damned perfect. You like me and you love me but you're not afraid to be a man and assert your masculinity. You always treated me like a special friend, you always respected what I had to say but, damn, this is what I want, a man to be a man in the bedroom. That was the hottest fuck I've ever had in my life...God I love your cock!

"Wow!" MJ said.

"You're stealing my lines again." Jim replied.

"So I get to keep the ring?"

"Forever."

"Oh you really are one of those sweet talkers, aren't you?"

"You bet. Hey! I've got another birthday gift out in my car for you. Find us something to drink while I run out and get it."

"Are you sure your not one of those fuck and run kind of guys? I don't know if I want to let you out of my sight."

"Trust me. You'll get a kick out of this." Jim said as he slipped on his shirt, trousers and shoes. He jogged the two blocks to his car, then drove back to MJ's house.

A few minutes later he returned with a wrapped package. "Care to guess? Well open it, I think you might just be surprised."

When she realized what it was, her tears of pure joy could not be stopped. Jim had removed the mirror from the guest bathroom in that little cottage and had it framed and covered in glass so that there was no chance the lipstick would smudge.

"Hattie wouldn't even let me pay her for it."

And there it was. "August 22, 19__. Wait for me. I love you."

"Oh, my...wow." MJ said, as she tried to wipe the tears from her eyes. "What a hopeless romantic you are---thank God you are! You were there, you were with me all these years, weren't you? You never really left me. How did I get to be such a lucky little girl to have met you, to have fallen in love with you?"

"You don't get the corner on luck. Obviously you are the most beautiful woman in the world, as far as I'm concerned. You had me on that count when you got out of that damned VW. Little did I know you were going to be bright, charming, fun and everything I could ever have asked for in a friend, let alone someone I fell hopelessly in love with. And then tonight, I discover that you are one hot little minx between the sheets. It doesn't matter if you can cook---I can. But I guess I need to know if you've changed your mind about..."

"Being a mommy? Not on your life. I want babies, Jim, our babies...want to practice some more? Oh, and by the way, I'm not a bad cook at all."

"You are insatiable, but, well yes! But we need to talk about weddings, our wedding in particular. I seem to recall that you wanted a big wedding with all the trimmings. I don't have much experience in that area, but how quickly can one put something like that together?"

"Certainly by Christmas."

"Christmas! I have to wait until Christmas to knock you up? Why that's four months away!"

"Well, but we could always use the practice and, I guess we could cheat a little---but not more than a month---it would raise eyebrows. Where are we going to live, you who are so anxious to get me pregnant?"

"I don't know, your house is very nice, albeit a little small and I was thinking we should buy a house together, our own house...our first house."

"That can get expensive around here, as small as my house is, I couldn't have afforded it on my salary without some down payment help from my folks and then on one paycheck..."

"I have some money, money I saved from my college education fund, well actually I have the principle from that fund but I'd like to keep it intact, maybe turn it into a college fund for our children. I'm making a pretty decent living and I'm getting some royalties off my books. I also saved a little when I was overseas in the military."

"Your books?"

"Only two, not, New York Times Best Sellers, but respectable sales and an invitation for two more. I didn't take anything up front, so the book of essays and the photo book bring in a couple of grand a month---not forever, but if my next two do as well..."

"A couple of grand a month is a pretty healthy mortgage payment." MJ responded. "I hate to ask, but are we, will your job require moving? I mean, I love you and I'll move to the ends of the earth with you, but I love it here, I grew up here and ..."

"The corporate HQ is here so I could probably avoid another move with a little luck and if not, I'll find something else. This is only three hours from my parents---quicker once the interstate goes through. The winters are no worse here than where I grew up, so, yea, this'll work."

"You'd quit your job for me?"

"I'd give my life for you, so what's a job?"

"Wow. When it come from your lips it's just not bullshit...it's real, isn't it?"

"It doesn't get much more real."

"Forgive me dearest love. There are just moments that I can only believe that I'm dreaming, that this is too damned amazing to be true."

"Do you want me to pinch you?"

"Only if I get to select the place you pinch me."

And of course that led to more than pinching.

The next morning Jim and MJ rose early and she gave him a tour of the historic little village that had been such an important part of her life. Jim fell in love with it. That afternoon, they drove around looking at for sale signs. They found several possibilities and late in the afternoon they found their dream house, a rambling old Victorian with a larger than average lot. They contacted the real estate agent and she came over to give them the tour. Structurally it was sound but it would certainly need some work in terms of modernization. The asking price stunned MJ; she was sure it was way out of their league. The agent indicated that she was sure the owners would deal, in view of the work required and the fact that it was an estate sale and the owners wanted the cash. Still, even assuming shrewd negotiation, it was a hell of a lot of money.