Too Young for True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim was hopeful that they could swing it but knew it would be tight. That afternoon he returned to his temporary housing to change clothes. As he was checking his messages, he had one from his publisher. He called him back immediately, since it was odd that he would call.

"Jim! Did you by chance read last Sunday's New York Times?"

"Phil, you know I don't read that rag, why?"

"Well, wonder of wonders, the senior book reviewer wrote an article about both of your books, the photos and the short stories. He fucking loved them both, he was positively gushing! Sales have doubled in less than a week, and at this rate you may just make that coveted best seller list before Christmas."

"Wow."

"More than wow, my firm wants sequels to both books---quickly! I know you aren't crazy about advances, but in this case, you've got to take it seriously. They want to offer you an immediate cash advance."

"Phil, the material for sequels is already done, you know that, you've seen it, although I never, 'gave' it to you for publication."

"Yea, well, without your permission, I ah, showed it to the committee. They want to get them into print in time for Christmas, I just need your okay and your John Hancock."

"Okay, well I suppose I could take the shuttle or the train up to New York..."

"Not on your life! Tell me where the hell you are and I'll send the paperwork to you via one of my assistants. Wait a minute! We have a law firm we work with in Philadelphia and you can sign everything there, Monday morning."

Jim and Phil worked out the details of the meeting scheduled for 9:00 AM Monday morning.

"My assistant will have your advance check in her hot little hands. Don't you even want to know how much it is?"

"I guess, Phil, go ahead, spoil the surprise."

The amount Phil named almost made Jim drop the phone. Even after taxes, he and MJ just might be able to pay cash for their dream home and then use what he had saved to make the improvements. Jim immediately called the real estate agent and told her to put a first offer together. On his way back to MJ's, he stopped at the real estate office and approved the initial offer.

Just as Jim and MJ were about to get naked again and resume their exploration, the phone rang; Jim had given the agent MJ's number.

"Don't answer it."

"I have to, it might be the real estate agent."

"What?"

Jim spoke to the agent on the phone; the owners had quickly made a counter offer and it was certainly good faith. The negotiations were getting off to a healthy beginning.

"What have you done, love of my life?" MJ asked.

"I put an offer on the house. She's going to be here in thirty minutes with their counter and then we're going to make a counter-counter."

"Jim, I love that house, but the price..."

"Do you trust me?"

"With my heart and my life."

"Thirty minutes? That's hardly time for a quicky."

"Well, get some clothes on your pretty little butt; thirty minutes is nothing compared to six years."

Throughout Sunday, well into the evening, the offer-counter offer process continued. Sunday night, the deal was done; the owners had accepted an offer. The agent once again interrupted Jim and MJ's carnal pursuits to get signatures on the sales contract.

"Who are you going to be financing through? We have some excellent relationships with several banks and mortgage brokers locally and..."

"I'm not sure we're going to take out a mortgage; I'll let you know tomorrow afternoon. You did a hell of a job and drove a damned hard bargain; you certainly earned that commission. How quickly can we close?"

"Well, that depends on your lender. The house is not occupied, so that's not an issue. Surveys, title search, appraisals and such...well really they simply have to be updated, since it was all done within the last thirty days---that deal fell through---but if your lender accepts that, a week or two, I would think."

"And if there's no lender---a cash sale?"

"The owners need the cash; if there's no lender involved, hell you could close in twenty-four hours---or less. We could close at the title company which is collocated at our office."

"Let's shoot for tomorrow afternoon, how's three o'clock sound?"

"I'll get on it." The agent said, now damned sure that if this was to be a cash sale, it would not end up falling through as too many did.

"What the hell is going on?" MJ inquired.

"We're buying a house. By this time tomorrow, we'll own it, now get your sweet little ass out of those clothes because I am bound and determined to get a little nooky."

"That was subtle, but then I agree. But before I let you ravage me, where's the money coming from?"

"You'll know everything tomorrow; don't spoil the surprise." Jim said, as he ran his strong hand through the cleft of MJ's tight little ass, allowing his finger to linger on her tightest hole.

Soon they were exploring each other in earnest with mouths, tongues and hands. MJ rocked upon her knees in her most provocative and slutty pose and Jim began lavishing her rear with his tongue.

"Take me there...in that place. I don't have much experience in that department but you seem to be fixated on my...oh, yea, that tongue...oh, fuck...it's yours lover, only yours...if you want..."

Jim was gentle and loving. Other than a little burning sensation at first and the need to get used to the fullness, it was not remotely unpleasant for her as her man slowly slipped his rock hard prick into her rear. Oh my, this is wonderfully nasty! I can't believe I have a man's cock in there...my man's cock...oh this will certainly be a handy activity during those inconvenient times of the month...maybe even more often.

Jim stroked his lover's most private place slowly, making love to her face and neck with his lips and running his strong hands along her lean young body. He had not expected this; he had, with a previous female friend, first experienced anal sex years earlier. He found it exquisitely arousing but had MJ not taken the initiative, he probably would not have pushed it with the woman in his arms, his one true love. He had been very gentle; he was more than pleased that she did not seem to find the experience unpleasant; in point of fact, she was rolling those strong young hips of hers in perfect consort with his slow, deep thrusts.

Her nimble fingers had descended to her button as if on cue; he could tell from her breathing that she was aroused and climbing toward the point of no return. As her breath became more ragged, he increased his pace. The incredible heat and tightness of his lover's buttery rectum had the desired effect and he came inside her screaming her name as he did so. Her eyes grew wide as she felt his cream splash inside her and she came with him, thrusting her hips upward in a frenzy as if to draw him even deeper. They held each other in a tight embrace, both spent and completely satisfied.

"Wow." MJ whispered. "I was not prepared to enjoy that as much as I obviously did. I tried it once, not totally willingly, during my drinking days and hated it and made him stop. You are full of surprises, aren't you? Which part of your sexual history weren't you completely detailed about again?"

Jim told her about the only other woman who he had butt fucked, almost exclusively during their short summer relationship in college.

"And you bought that whole, 'the pill will make me fat story'? God you don't know much about women, she obviously just liked getting boned up the shitter more than, the more traditional way."

"And how about you?"

"Oh, I guess I'd have to say I still prefer a cock where it's intended to be, but that was far from bad, and you know, there are those times of the month when, well, you know. But let's make a deal. Every now and then if you have the hankering for a real piece of ass, all you really need to do is work that talented tongue of yours in the right place, but don't ever ignore my steamy little cunt---hey! I want to try that!"

And before get could protest, MJ was working her own talented tongue into Jim's butt crack---and beyond, as she also used her nimble fingers to bring his cock back to the required service level.

And then they made love again, eyes open, grinning, whispering, "I love you" over and over until both were, quite literally, completely fucked out.

Monday morning they took the train into the city and made the short walk to the attorney's office. The little bitch from the publisher's office flirted shamelessly with Jim but realized she was completely outclassed. Jim wouldn't show MJ the check; they walked a few blocks to his bank where he deposited the check, a cashier's check, and then requested another cashier's check in a precise dollar and cents amount, after ascertaining the amount via a quick call to the real estate agent. They had lunch in the city and then took the train back to the burbs for the meeting with the real estate agent.

MJ loved surprises, but she was starting to get a pretty good idea of what was going on.

"I'm feeling pretty good about this, kind of the way I was feeling pretty good about our first weekend together when I got out of my VW. So, ante up! What's going on?"

"We're going to buy a house---today, in about fifteen minutes. Someone finally paid attention to my books. The publisher wants sequels. They insisted on a cash advance. After taxes, it's enough money to buy a house....our house."

"A down payment?"

"No, a house, all of a house, all of that house, all of our house, the one we're going to live in and raise our babies in. Any more questions?"

And in short order, the deal was done. MJ called her mom and dad and told them the news. They decided to all meet at the new house. MJ's mom brought champagne. Jim and her dad explored every inch of the new dwelling to be to get a rough idea of what work needed to be done.

And that's pretty much the story of Jim and MJ. Renovations were completed by Thanksgiving. As a wedding gift, MJ's father ensured that the house was appointed with top of the line appliances. The wedding was held a week before Christmas; it was big and outrageous and expensive. MJ's dad didn't really care about the money; he only had one daughter.

The newly married couple took a very short honeymoon; they loved their new home so much, they didn't really want to leave it. They took a few days and went down south and spent a long weekend in a small cottage on an old farm about twenty minutes from a university.

MJ had stopped taking the pill a month or so prior to the wedding. She became pregnant the first night she and Jim made love in that little cottage, that same cottage where they had first fallen in love but had never before made love.

They had two daughters; both grew into women every bit as beautiful as their mother. MJ retired and raised her babies just as she had always planned to. Jim ultimately quit his corporate job and devoted full time to writing and photography and became reasonably well known on both counts. They raised their daughters in that same house and they still live there to this day. Both of their daughters ended up going to the University; it had finally become co-educational.

The characters in this story are very real. This is fiction and, as such, is embellished but Jim and MJ did exist and their conversations together were very much in the style in which I have portrayed them. MJ was very sure of herself and quite full of herself. She was an exceptionally beautiful young lady, a 'knock out', and she knew it.

I can clearly recall the effect she had on men both young and old in her youth; that classic, almost comical look men get when they meet a flawlessly beautiful woman. Couple that rare beauty with a very forward, confident, even challenging persona and stuttering, stumbling and abject fear quickly become evident.

Jim fell hopelessly in love with her because he saw beyond her physical appearance. In truth, when he first met her, his first thought was, "wow, she's out of my league". For whatever reason, after his first expressed surprise at how attractive she was, he was, as usual, just himself. He didn't push too hard or try to impress. His own youthful insecurity with woman ended up being his greatest asset. "I don't stand a chance with this gorgeous babe so let's just try to have fun together this weekend," he thought to himself.

He probably never would have had the nerve to ask her to dance at a mixer; he would have lost his nerve. Somehow, when she first met him and chose a hug rather than shaking hands, his fear evaporated. The over the top confidence and personal awareness of her own attributes might turn some people off. In Jim's case, it made her more endearing and it was an integral part of her charm.

From MJ's perspective, Jim was the first boy or man she had ever been with that just acted normal with her and treated her like a friend. He didn't treat her like an arm piece or a trophy on display. He listened; he respected her as a person and that made him the sexiest male she had ever met. Her biggest fear in their years apart was that he would have decided that she was, "too hard to handle" or "high maintenance" or "too full of herself" and would have fallen for someone easier to deal with.

Had she only known that it was that very style which most challenged his intellect and ultimately brought his inner strength to the surface. She excited every fiber of his being, not simply his libido. Each, almost magically, brought out in the other exactly what that other person was looking for in a mate. Isn't that what love is really all about?