Tools of the Trade

Story Info
James is tied over his workbench.
2.1k words
3.96
27.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel thought about James out there in the garage. Sawing and sanding. Hammering and screwing. Yes, he was out there screwing night after night, she giggled to herself, while she was sitting in the living room bored of watching soap operas. Sure, he was making furniture for their new home, but he needed a break. She needed him to have a break.

And tonight she had a plan. There wasn't much she needed to take out there. He had plenty of tools and it was her turn to use them.

As she opened the garage door, he didn't even look up. He was standing at the workbench, sawing a piece of oak. Rachel admired his muscular shoulders through his tight white t-shirt.

'Hey hun,' he said. 'I hope you've brought me a cup of tea.'

'I can do better than that,' she said. And she quickly bent over to slip one end of a set of cuffs onto his ankle, the other cuff on to the leg of the workbench.

'Hey!' he said. 'What are you doing? I've got to finish cutting this door.'

'It can wait,' Rachel said, leaning over the front of the bench to kiss him. 'I have better plans.'

'Well, I have been daydreaming about you all day,' James said, reaching his arms around her waist. 'I was going to finish up early. Undo my leg and we can go in the house now.'

'I thought we could stay out here as it's such a warm evening,' Rachel said. 'And you do have some lovely tools.' She slowly wrapped her fingers around the handle of his hammer and lifted it to her mouth. She put the end of the handle between her lips and sucked gently.

'Oh god,' James gasped. 'Would you not do that! If you want something to suck...' His hands fumbled at the zip of his jeans and he let his erect cock out.

Rachel stood back, hands on hips. 'So you've been daydreaming about me all day, have you?' she said, suddenly stern. 'Did I give you permission to daydream about me with that filthy mind of yours?'

'No,' James whispered, but his hand was still on his cock, sliding slowly up and down.

'No what?'

'No, mistress.'

'That's better,' Rachel said. 'Now take your top off and bend over the bench so I can punish you for your disobedience.

James hesitated. But only for half a second. Rachel knew him too well. She knew how much he loved to give in to her. He pulled his t-shirt over his head, messing up his short brown curls, and bent over the workbench. The edge of the bench pressed into his abdomen, the end of his cock rubbed underneath the benchtop.

She buckled wide leather cuffs tight around his wrists and stretched his arms down to attach them to the legs of the workbench. She undid his ankles and pulled off his jeans, James kicking them off eagerly. She restrained both his legs, each one to the bars opposite his hands, spread wide. As she did so, she could see his face, head hanging down, mouth open. A little murmur escaped him as she finished cuffing him into place and he was helpless, splayed over the wooden contraption. He squirmed a little and pulled at the restraints, testing his limited range of movement.

She ran her fingers across his thighs and butt. His body twisted under her teasing touch. 'I'm going into the garden now,' she said, and stood back again. 'The hazel needs pruning.'

A gasp escaped James' lips. 'Don't go,' he murmured.

'Did you say something James?' she asked. 'You know the rules.'

He was usually so obedient but Rachel was glad he had defied her. It gave her something to do with one of those steel spanners she could see in his toolbox. She leaned down and pushed it across his lips.

'Hold it in your teeth,' she said. James did as he was told, taking the flattened metal bar into his mouth. Rachel wrapped a length of narrow rope around one end sticking out the side of his mouth, took the rope around the back of his head and wrapped it around the other end. She brought the ends of the rope together at the base of his neck and tied them tight. As she did so, the flat bar of the spanner's handle turned in his mouth, forcing his teeth apart and his mouth open. James moaned.

Rachel knew from experience the steel gag wouldn't stop him trying to talk if he chose to, but she liked the way it stretched the corners of his mouth. And he was already drooling onto the floor in a pleasingly humiliating way.

James groaned again and she gave his butt a squeeze before grabbing the secateurs and going out into the garden. She snipped off a good handful of hazel twigs as she thought about James' vulnerable body. His smooth, muscular back. His tight, rounded butt. That butt provoked her. It was so white and flawless.

She went back in and took a roll of electrical tape from his toolbox. Pulling the end free, she wound it tight around the twigs. James, his head hanging between his bound arms, couldn't see what she was doing. But he would hear the tape screeching off the roll.

She bent down to look in his face and showed him the flogger she had made, testing its weight in her hand. He whimpered.

'I'm going to give you a dozen strokes for being such a naughty boy,' she said. 'You know you are not allowed to think about my naked body. I bet you've even been imaging my dripping wet pussy sliding around your dick.' James groaned and murmured. 'And if you are very good and quiet, I might just give you another dozen as a reward.

'If you've really had enough,' she said, putting a wrench on the floor next to his fingers, 'you can tap on the floor three times with this.'

James nodded. Rachel stood and lifted the whip. She brought it down, hard, onto the pale, exposed flesh of his butt. James breathed heavily through his nose but didn't make any other sound. Rachel brought the twigs down again. They made a pleasing cracking sound against his skin. James pressed his abdomen into the edge of the workbench as each firm stroke connected with his arse cheeks. But after the shock, he lifted his hips, raising his butt to beg for another blow. His hands grasped the legs of the bench, his arms tensed.

His flesh was crisscrossed with pink lines before Rachel reached half a dozen. She admired the pattern they made. And she continued to beat him. James was being very good. Apart from those sharp nasal breaths as the whip bit into him he hadn't let out a single murmur. She brought the twelfth stroke down, just as hard as the others. And after the initial tensing of his body, James let his torso relax across the hard wood of the bench. His hands let go of the legs of the bench and hung open.

Rachel sat on the floor near his head but James kept his eyes closed. His breathing slowed. She undid the knot at the back of his head and let the spanner clatter to the floor. James' eyes shot open and he gasped as she brought his mind out of its reverie. But he still didn't utter a word. He must have really enjoyed it, Rachel thought.

'You're being very good, aren't you?' she said. James nodded, an eager look on his face. 'Anyone would think you like being whipped, you depraved boy. Do you want more?' James nodded.

'I'll give you more,' she said. 'But first I'm interested in the handle of this hammer.' She grasped the shaft of the tool. 'You may speak.'

'Oh, that felt so good,' James sighed. 'Please Rachel, flog me again. Then shag me. Promise... promise you're going to shag me.'

Rachel squeezed the handle of the hammer. 'I will flog you again. And I will shag you. Up the arse, with this,' she said.

'It's so big,' James whispered. 'I don't think...'

'Do you want me to whip you again?'

'Yes,' he sighed.

'This is my condition,' she said. 'I'm going to fuck you with this,' she lifted the hammer. 'Then I'm going to give you twelve more hard strokes with this.' She pulled down the bunch of twigs to show him. 'Are we agreed?'

'Yes,' James whimpered.

Rachel stood behind him and slathered lube onto the handle of the hammer. She pressed its rounded end against the rim of his arse. She pushed, gradually easing the thick shaft into him until it was buried deep inside.

'Oh fuck,' James gasped. 'Oh, am I allowed to speak?' he said, his voice meek, frightened.

'Yes, you may speak,' Rachel said.

'Oh, thank fuck for that,' James groaned. 'Oh god, I really didn't think that was going to fit. Oh fuck.'

Rachel pulled the shaft back and began to slide it in and out, her other hand grasping his hip. James was getting noisy, groaning and whimpering as he was fucked relentlessly by his own tool. Suddenly, Rachel slid it right out and James gasped as his over-stretched hole closed. 'Don't stop,' he breathed.

'You are getting far too excited,' Rachel said.

'And I want you to wait until you are fucking me before you come. Now I'm going to flog you again as your reward for being so good. Do you want it?'

'Yes, oh yes, please.'

Rachel ran her hand softly over his stinging arse cheeks. She grabbed the whip and brought it down on the raw pink flesh. One. Two. Three. James was tense but still. Four. Five. Six. He loved it but he never came while she was flogging him. She had tried to ask him why, but those conversations usually ended up with him on his knees begging for punishment. Seven. Eight. Nine. The lines on his backside had merged into a bright red bloom. Ten. Eleven. Twelve. She dealt the final blows and James' body collapsed against the workbench again.

Rachel raised the twigs again. She whipped him a thirteenth time and he cried out in pain. Unexpected pain.

'Sorry,' she said. 'Couldn't resist.' She leaned over and kissed his glowing butt.

She bent down to undo the restraints at his wrists. She had to help his stiff body unfold until he was crouched in front of the workbench, his ankles still cuffed to it. The sides of his mouth were red where the spanner had stretched them and Rachel kissed softly all around his lips. She massaged his wrists where he had pulled against the leather until the edges of the cuffs had left bright marks.

James sat back, his glowing arse hitting the cold concrete floor, his ankles still held in place, legs apart and knees bent. He circled his elbows, easing out the tension. He looked up at her, longing in his eyes. 'Oh god, I love you Rachel. I love you so much,' he said. 'Please take me now. I need you to shag me.'

Rachel took James' wrists and clipped the two cuffs together. She stood back and took off her clothes as his deep brown eyes gazed up at her. She crouched in his lap and guided his cock into her. James slipped his bound arms over her head and behind her back, pulling her into his sweating body as they both moved their hips, pumping him inside her.

'Oh James,' she sighed, feeling a flood of tenderness towards him. 'Why do I love punishing you so much? You make me do such bad things to you and I never want to stop.'

'Not bad,' James said as she kissed his shoulder, moving her tongue up to the sensitive skin of his throat. 'So good, it's so good. I'm the one who's bad. I need to be punished, I'm such a bad boy.'

Rachel reached between them to touch her clitoris. She circled her fingers around it as their hips moved against each other. She was so turned on she was on the brink in moments. James closed his eyes and thrust his sperm into her, shuddering at the final release. Rachel felt her own orgasm building. She cried out. James nibbled at her throat as she threw her head back. Tension gripped her entire body.

As she leaned into James, panting, he kissed her hair and his bound arms held her tight. 'I'm such a bad boy I'm already considering what you could do with the clamp that's screwed to the worktop behind me,' he said.