Top, Bottom and In Between Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of dominance, submission, and love.
2.9k words
4
6.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datedsoul
datedsoul
103 Followers

"Are you ready?"

"Ready and waiting!" came the reply in my chat window. Shortly after, a video window flashed to life. The lighting was low, and very directional. Most of the background was shadows. She, however, was perfectly crisp and clear; so were the toys scattered around her. I saw an average-sized pink vibrator, a hefty purple rubber dildo, a small jet black butt plug, and a handy bottle of lube.

She smiled and waved shyly at me. Clad only in a lacy black bra and panties, she sat cross-legged on her bed in front of her laptop. The black underwear was a fabulous contrast to her alabaster skin. Her emerald eyes twinkled with mischief, framed by waves of red hair that completed the picture of an Irish lass.

"Good evening, Kara. You're going to do everything I tell you to do, and nothing I don't tell you to do, right?" She bit her lower lip and nodded an affirmative, her eyes flaring with lust.

It was then that I noticed something was flawed with the scene before me. "You forgot something," I commented blankly.

Her body jolted, and she began to look around frantically. Suddenly, her hands leap to her neck, and she gasped in shock. "I'm so sorry! I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere, please!"

I watched her leap off the bed and out of view, providing me with a quick glimpse of what started all this.

***

'I love that round, white ass,' I thought to myself while browsing amateur pictures on an exhibitionist and fetish web site. A photo of a woman baring it all because it makes her feel sexy and not because she's being paid to do so is at the top of my list of turn-ons, as long as said woman is curvy and feminine. Dominating said woman and making her do exactly what I want is my co-leader.

I like to be The Puppet Master. I'm not going to make her hurt herself, or do anything she wouldn't normally do, or at least, doesn't want to do. I don't get off degrading or punishing misbehavior, not to an extreme at least, nor do I want to be involved with someone who is seeking that kind of controlling presence in her life. I just want to make her dance while I pull the strings. So, when I scanned her profile, something I normally do just for laughs, and I saw that she was looking to meet someone to tell her what to do via a video chat I wondered if I had struck gold.

Her profile had contact information for anyone interested in fulfilling her request. She also requested a few pictures, and some idea of what exactly I'd like to see her do. So I sent her an email, with a few head shots attached, telling her that I was interested in seeing her do exactly what I told her to do.

I forgot about it after that. To be honest, I never expected a reply at all. When an email arrived two weeks later from an address I didn't recognize, I almost deleted it. I can't say what random curiosity bug caused me to open it, but I'll be forever glad that I did.

"Jackson,

Sorry for the slow reply. I've had hundreds of creepy emails to filter to find a few potential candidates. If you're still interested, I'm thrilled to say that I think you'll fill my needs perfectly! ;) I'd like to chat with you on AIM or something like that to discuss details and set some ground rules, but I'm very eager to submit to your will.

I just have one request. Can I call you Jax?

Waiting and wanting,

Kara"

***

Kara returned after a moment wearing her "collar" – a black velvet choker, snug around her neck. Dangling from it on a short chain was a gold star. Each point was divided down the center, half polished to a brilliant shine, half a rough, brushed texture.

"What are you while you're wearing that collar?" I prompted.

"Your willing slut," she replied, rote but eager.

"That's right, and what are you going to do while you're wearing it?"

"Anything you tell me to do." Her voice quivered, and her eyelids lowered to half-staff.

"And from what unacceptable behavior will you refrain while wearing it?"

"Anything you don't tell me to do."

"Very good. Now, if you can be a good girl, you'll get to have several wonderful orgasms at my direction. Disobey me, and I'll leave you wanting and unsatisfied. Do you understand?"

"Mmhmmm," she whimpered, biting her lower lip.

"Good." I pulled a cigarette from a pack. Glancing away from the screen as I lit it, my words garbled by the filter between my lips, I said, "Now, dance for me." I took a deep drag and sprayed smoke out the corner of my mouth. "Show me your body, but no touching yourself anywhere that's covered, and don't remove any clothing."

She knelt on the bed and began to rock her hips slowly, her hands pressed flat to her stomach as she undulated her chest and head. She gradually rotated to show me her profile, and her hands crept up her ribs. I saw her fingers twitch as they met the underwire of her bra. I thought I might have to intercede, but her hands shifted millimeters away from the lacy fabric before continuing their ascent of her body. Two fingers trailed up the shadowed valley of her cleavage. She caressed her neck before allowing her fingers to flow over her jaw and into her hair.

Hands on her head, eyes clamped shut, she thrust out her chest with an audible intake of air. She bounced her full, round ass on her heels, as if impaling herself. From there she rolled her hips in a circle, allowing the momentum to turn her back toward me. She whipped her neck, tossing her hair before fixing her eyes on mine over her shoulder.

Down she went onto her hands and knees. The strip of her thong was the briefest of accents to her creamy flesh. She undulated her hips against the bed, and I heard a faint, breathy moan escape her lips. Then, she thrust her ass into the air, and one hand gripped it, squeezing and lifting as her head dropped to the mattress. I saw her shudder slightly.

She rocked on her knees, toward and away from the camera, moaning each time she thrust her ass back towards her laptop.

"Remove your bra slowly and keep dancing."

Another quarter turn displayed her other side to me. She slipped the strap off her shoulder that I could see and gave me a coy but hungry smile. Again, her fingers danced in her cleavage, and she deftly unhooked the clasp with one flick of her fingers. Her hands quickly cupped her breasts through her bra, holding it in place.

She finished her rotation, coming back to face me as she kneaded her chest slowly. Her shoulders rolled as she gave me a lengthy peep show of her milky breasts before pulling her bra wide open, thrusting her chest forward, and dropping her head backwards.

Her bra fell to the bed behind her as I soaked in my first live view of her bare breasts, pointed skyward. I let loose with a low growl deep in my throat and licked my lips. She pulled herself upright and leaned forward, letting her hair fall in front of her chest. Strawberry tresses teased her nipples as she swayed.

"Look at me."

Her eyes immediately leaped to the screen, filled with a mix of lust and concern.

***

"Kara,

Jax is fine. I don't want this to feel like a formal thing, except for one aspect. You need a symbol. Something you can wear that will remind us both exactly what roles we are playing. I leave the exact nature of this to you, but I expect you to wear it anytime I am in charge.

I must admit to my inexperience in this. I've had some passive lovers, but that's not what I'm seeking here, and I don't think it's what you expect either. If you have scenarios or details you'd like to experience, I'm very amenable to input from you. If your desire is to submit to me entirely, that is also perfectly acceptable. Whatever it is you seek, the better I can provide it to you, the more we will both enjoy our time together.

Looking forward pulling your strings,

Jax"

***

"You may touch your breasts, but not your nipples, and you will look at me the entire time."

She nodded tentatively and shivered as the concern melted away. Fingernails lacquered with crimson wine crawled up her thighs and over her stomach. Her thumb and index finger delicately grasped the underside of each smooth globe and stroked slowly.

"Very good. As long as you don't forget you're here to obey me, I promise you'll have a very good time."

She favored me with a blissful smile and lifted her breasts toward the camera before cupping them more firmly. Her hips jerked forward, and a moan resonated in her throat. She grew bolder and began to palpate her breasts firmly to an imagined rhythm. Her hips quickly synchronized to that mental beat as the dance escalated.

"Put one hand on the bed, and two fingers from the other hand against your lips."

She eyed me quizzically.

"I gave you a command, no part of which was 'eyeball me with doubt'," I prompted sternly.

She gasped, lurched and immediately struck the exact position I'd said.

"Good. Next time don't think, just do. We'll both enjoy this more if you adopt that mantra. Now, lick those fingers. Make them wet and slick."

Her delicate, pink tongue extended slowly, and she bathed her fingers with slow, vertical passes.

"You may touch your nipples with those two fingers only."

She smiled dreamily before cupping a breast with one hand, nipple extended between the designated fingers. She tugged at her nipple, fingers crossing and uncrossing, mimicking the restless action of her thighs.

"Other nipple now, but lick your fingers again first."

She quickly shoved her fingers into her mouth.

"I said lick, not suck. Slowly."

'She'll have to learn to hear the nuance and detail,' I thought.

She withdrew her index and middle finger glacially slowly from her mouth before repeating her previous technique, eyes hooded with lust. Fingers fully coated again, she gripped her other nipple roughly between them and tugged firmly, emitting a quick squeal from the intense stimulation.

I shifted in my chair, suddenly very aware of how hard I was.

***

"Jax,

I love the idea of a symbol. Please see the attached picture. It's something that always makes me feel sexy when I wear it.

As for what I'm looking for, well I do have a specific scenario in mind for our first time. I want to put on a show for you. I'll have my toys ready, and of course my special something, and you tell me exactly what you want to see.

I do have one question. How clean-shaven would you like me?

Also, there will be a surprise ending! (No, I don't have a penis.)

Kara"

***

"You're doing very well, Kara, and I'm enjoying the show immensely. You may play with both of your breasts however you like now."

She groaned loudly as her hands quickly shifted to cup her tits and knead them firmly. Three fingers tugged roughly at a nipple. I noticed she was sucking and chewing on her tongue while she fondled herself.

"You're thinking about doing something with your mouth while you touch yourself, aren't you?"

A whimper, followed by, "Mmhmm."

"What are you thinking about doing with that mouth, Kara?"

"Sucking your cock," she replied without hesitation, except for the drawn out "o" at the end, which accompanied her pinching both her nipples.

"I'm proud of you, Kara. You didn't hesitate to answer me. I think you deserve a reward for that. Would you like to see the cock on which you so desperately want to be sucking?"

"Yes, please," she quavered.

I stood and removed my clothing. After I returned to my chair, I lowered the angle of the web cam, and began to stroke myself slowly. Kara looked at my erection hungrily, and her tongue made a slow circuit of her lips.

"You're wearing more clothing than I am, Kara. That's a terrible thing, which we must rectify immediately. Lay flat on your back, with your ass toward the camera, legs in the air, and then remove your thong, slowly."

***

"Kara,

Your symbol suggestion will be perfect. I look forward to seeing you wearing only that. As for your state of grooming, anything below the top of your slit will be shaved bare, above that I expect it neat, but the details are up to you.

Soon,

Jax"

***

When the snowy globes of her ass released the thin band of black fabric, I saw that she was indeed shaved smooth. She rolled her hips toward the camera before removing her thong completely. Her legs stayed in the air, and she displayed herself, per my instructions. My eyes drank in the details of her tender flesh.

"Sit up," I instructed.

She quickly snapped to vertical, and then cocked out her knees. That's when I saw what she had done with the free-form portion of my grooming instructions. A five-pointed star of flame red hair sat above her clit. In the center she had shaved a clear "J". I smirked jovially and chuckled. Her face beamed.

"You like it?"

"How could I not? Now, lay profile to the camera and touch yourself for me, Kara. Show me how you like to be touched. You will not climax, but your body is your plaything for now. Excite me.

She shuddered deliciously, rolling her head slowly. When her eyes returned to the camera, they were hooded with lust. A lazy smirk perched beneath them, a perfect companion to the hand perched on her belly and meandering slowly south. Her fingers touched briefly at the tuft of hair bearing my sigil before cupping her mound and lifting gently. A wispy moan floated from my speakers as she thrust her pussy into her probing hand.

"Press your breasts together and display them for me." She scooped her other arm under her chest and pressed the creamy flesh there into a jiggling mound. "They're beautiful, like the rest of you."

A happy whimper floated from her as she gripped a nipple and twisted firmly. Her probing finger found her slick opening and pressed deeply. Breathy moans accompanied her slow thrusts. She teased out her pleasure, one hand kneading her chest, the other her sex. Her groaning escalated.

"I hope you're not in a hurry." She rolled her face to the camera and smirked. "I want to see what you can do with those fabulous lips. Get your dildo and suck it for me. Show me how you'll treat my cock while you touch yourself."

She bit her cheek reflexively before the fingers not swirling her clit went on a blind quest for her substitute Jax cock. Her spacial memory was excellent, and she was rubbing the rubber phallus over her lips in no time, pink tongue tossing it from side to side. Once she had bathed it fully, it sunk slowly between her plump lips. She pressed her eager fingers into her hungry pussy at the same time.

She filled herself repeatedly, sometimes mouth and sex simultaneously, sometimes alternating, deeper and deeper, for both. Loud moans, distorted by her mouthful of cock, signaled an impending climax.

"Freeze." She groaned piteously, but froze. "Good girl. Now, you're going to turn your pussy toward the camera, take my cock from your mouth, and fuck yourself until you come. Show me how beautiful you can be."

Her body swallowed my plastic analog greedily. Hips rolling with every thrust, it was easy for me to imagine myself there, filling her, fucking her. She escalated quickly, plunging the other me into her wildly, mauling her tits with her other hand, ass inches off the bed.

Wailing and moaning, her climax gripped her. She buried the dildo in her hungry pussy and shook, fingers clutching the sheets tightly.

I had been stroking myself while I enjoyed the show. Her orgasm prompted my own, and I slumped back into my chair, panting.

Moments passed as we both recovered, breathless. Her hands rose lazily to her neck, and her collar dropped to the bed.

Suddenly energetic, she rolled onto her stomach and spun to face the camera. "That was amazing! You were amazing!"

"You did all the hard work, gorgeous. I should be thanking you."

"Well, it sounds like we both had an excellent time."

"I should say so."

The easy chatter suddenly became awkward.

"Um." She bit her lip. "Oh! How could I have forgotten?" Her eyes suddenly drooped with lust. "The surprise."

She rose from the bed and disappeared. The camera took flight and was positioned on the opposite side of the bed. A small table lap snapped on, revealing a small roll-top desk, and wooden desk chair, and a naked man bound to the chair and blindfolded. His very obvious erection jutted from his lap.

"You can watch as long as you want," she said into the camera before blowing me a kiss. Then, she climbed into the man's lap, impaling herself on his shaft.

"Ready for round two?" she asked him.

datedsoul
datedsoul
103 Followers