Top Cat Ch. 01

Story Info
Biker meets a lady from Internet chat and her roommate.
4.6k words
4.31
12.6k
6
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Top Cat, TC to my friends. I'm rolling East on I-10, early on a Monday morning. The Sun is just lifting free of the horizon. I have the sun in my eyes and a jackhammer of a hangover in my skull. I've been partying all weekend with some of my biker friends and I am feeling it now.

My bike is making those old comfortable Harley sounds and I'm making good time in spite of the feeling that my head will explode every time the sun hits me in the eyes. I am sure my helmet is the only thing keeping my head together. The highway isn't crowded and I'm putting the miles underneath me.

The cool morning wind feels good on my face and helps to dissipate some of the hangover. I sip coffee from the cup in the holder on my handlebars. The memory of my friends, Marla and Sue, sharing my tent last night replays in my head like a loop in a peep show booth. Onward into the Sun I ride.

I am due for lunch with a young lady I met on the Internet. I've been chatting and webcamming with her for several months. She suggested the meeting when she found out that I would be spending the weekend on the Redneck Riviera.

She is a college student in Jacksonville and I will be meeting her in person for the first time. She picked the restaurant, a well-known national chain. I told her I'd arrive on my bike. She can sit in or near the parking lot and if she doesn't like what she sees, she can drive off with no harm, no foul. I will wait in the bar for an hour. If she doesn't show, I'll have lunch and be on my way. I have friends in Myrtle Beach that will put me up for the night.

I look at the clock and speedometer and roll on the throttle. She is cute and I don't want to be late.

Four gas stops later I pull into the restaurant parking lot with but minutes to spare. I'd forgotten about the Florida time zone change and had to really push the last two hundred miles. My butt is feeling the road and every bump in it.

I pull up to a spot near the door. It is early for lunch yet and the lot is barely filled. I take some time to get out of my leathers and stretch some of the kinks out before I go inside. I surreptitiously look around the area to see if I can spot anyone sitting in a car, but to no avail.

On entering the restaurant I spot the bar and go on in. The bartender comes over, takes my order of a beer, and leaves to get it. I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Excuse me, I believe I know you."

It is her, Tawnee. She stands there with a gigantic smile on her face. She has on a see-thru pink tank top, skin-tight jeans, and cowboy boots. Her brown hair hangs to her shoulders and her eyes sparkle with mischief. I break into a world-class grin and get up to offer the barstool next to me. She sits down and the bartender comes back with my beer.

"Do you want something to drink?" I ask her.

"Sure, I'll have what you're having."

The bartender leaves to get her a beer. She looks me up and down. I return the favor.

'You're taller than you look in that tiny little screen." She says.

"And you're prettier than you look on that tiny little screen." I reply.

Ooh! Thank you." She almost giggles.

We gaze at each other until the bartender comes back with her beer.

She clinks her glass with mine and takes a sip.

"Here's to finally meeting you. You know I almost didn't show? I've never done this before...met someone off the Internet, I mean."

I grin and reply, "Neither have I, but I'm awfully glad we did."

We chat some more, sipping down our beers. She excuses herself, goes over to the receptionist, returns, and sits back down.

"I put us on the list. She said to come over when we were ready. She can seat us right away."

We go over, are shown to our table, and have a nice lunch, chatting and laughing at each other's jokes. I find her very easy to talk to. She is exactly as she portrays herself in chat.

"So what are your plans for the rest of the day?" She asks.

"I was just going to ride up the coast to some friends' place and spend the night with them."

"Why don't you spend the night here? Do you have to be at your friends' place tonight?"

I think about the long ride in front of me, the fact that I won't make it before dark, how much I hate riding the interstate at night, and the possibilities this gorgeous lady may be offering. My decision is simple and immediate.

"No, I can get there anytime." I reply.

"Good, because I really want a ride on your bike." She says with a broad smile.

We settle up. I pick up the check. She picks up the tip. I am beginning to like her more and more. We go out to my bike.

I fish out my leather jacket, unzip the vents and give it to her to put on. Some clouds had rolled in and it is cooler than when we'd gone in. Her nipples poke suggestively against the thin material of her top. She is braless and chilled.

I rearrange my gear so she can sit on the rear seat. I pull my extra helmet out of my tour pack and hand it and some gloves to her while I put on my leathers, less my vest.

She puts them on. I move the bike out of the space and hold it upright for her to climb on. She climbs on back, settles in, wraps her arms around my waist, and pushes her hard nipples into my back. She's left the jacket open.

"You don't mind if I warm these against your back, do you?"

It isn't the first time I've had a woman warm her breasts against my back, but it is always welcome.

I fire up the bike and point us back out onto the interstate, going back the way I'd come. I prefer the open road west to the congestion of Jacksonville. I kick my bike in the ass and roar onto the highway. She gives out a rebel yell as I scream past a truck laboring up an overpass. She points at an exit some ways down the road and I pull off. She tells me to turn right at the bottom of the ramp.

The road leads off into some beautiful country. We ride along for several miles through scenic country until she directs me to a series of turns that bring us back to the highway. I get back on the interstate and head east, back to the restaurant. I pull in and she directs me to her car.

She hops off, gives me a peck on the cheek and a thank you, shucks off my helmet, and tells me to follow her. I move out of her way as she backs out of the space, and leads the way.

I follow her to a small ranch-style house with a one-car garage. She waves me around and up the drive before her. She tells me to park in the garage as she hits the button to open the door. I pull in and have just enough space to get my bike in around all the boxes filling the garage.

As I climb off the bike she hands me my helmet, but keeps my jacket and gloves on.

"Come on inside. Bring what you need for the night. I sure do like how this jacket feels. Mind if I hold onto it for a while?"

She zips inside before I have a chance to answer. I put my spare helmet away, grab my overnight bag, and go inside.

As I come in the door, she hands me a beer, leading me into the guest bedroom.

"Put your stuff here...for now." She says with a wicked grin on her face.

I drop my stuff on the bed, shuck off my chaps and boots. I put on a pair of flip-flops.

When I come out of the guest room she is dancing to some light rock tune I can't place. It has a nice beat and it isn't until the singer comes on that I realize it is "The Girl from Ipanema."

She does a nice dance, moving to the sultry tune. She sways her hips and waves her hands in the air, still wearing my gloves. She pulls my jacket down off her shoulders and thrusts her proud tank top covered breasts in the air. She comes over pulls me to her and we sway to the sounds.

When the song ends, she pushes me onto the couch. She leaves the room and disappears down the hall. She comes back a moment's later wearing nothing but my jacket, my chaps, and her boots. My leathers look very nice on her, although a little roomy. As she enters another faster song comes on and she goes into a dance that includes a combination of half-kicks, splits, and slides. As she twirls in front of me my jacket comes open exposing her luscious breasts. I salivate at the sight. I also get noticeably stiffer. She finishes the dance with her back to me, her ass in the air, and looks devilishly at me over her shoulder. Little is left to the imagination.

She straightens up, walks over to me, and sits down, straddling my lap.

"Did you like my dance?"

"Oh yes. I liked it very much. Is there more?"

"Yes there's more, but I need a little audience appreciation first."

I plant my lips on hers and my hands on her breasts. Her lips meet mine with equal force and her tongue quickly finds its way past my lips. My hand roams over her breasts and softly pinches her nipples.

"Harder," she says as she pulls away from my lips, "I like my nipples pinched harder."

I gladly comply. I roll her swollen buds between my fingers and give them a sharp pinch. She moans and rolls her head back. I take the opportunity to nibble slightly on her neck. She makes a soft purring sound and wiggles sensuously on my lap.

I reach one hand down behind her to cup her right cheek in my hand keeping my left at work pinching her nipples and fondling her breast. She rides up on my chest putting her breasts at mouth level. I move both hands to her bottom and I take her nipple between my lips. I suck it in hard and give it a sharp bite. She lets out a sharp exhalation of breath and pulls my face hard into her chest.

My hand moves down the swell of her ass and I rub my finger against her anus. She squeals and pulls my head tighter against her breasts. She starts panting. I find it hard to breathe like that, but move my other hand lower and insert a finger between her nether lips. When I push it in further and against her clit she stiffens and screams in my ear then sags back onto my lap. My ear rings a little

She has a satisfied grin on her face.

"I should probably warn you, I cum easy."

I look up and say, "Thank you Lord."

She laughs, gets off, my lap, reaches down, and undoes my fly. She pulls my pants down my legs and off. I always ride commando so she has instant access to my cock. Her hand grips and strokes up and down. Her other hand fondles my balls while her tongue laps out and swirls around the tip of my stiff cock.

Tawnee shucks off my coat, moves up onto the couch and continues to work on my cock. It puts her breasts and ass within my reach. I lie back, reach under her, and start pinching her nipples again. She shows her appreciation by sucking me faster and deeper into her mouth.

I am starting to feel the effect of her ministrations and am getting close to coming. I pull her up off of me and roll under her. I position my head under her crotch and reach up with my tongue to lick her slit from top to bottom. She stiffens, sighs, relaxes, and goes back to work on my cock with gusto.

We work on each other like machines. My tongue plunges deep into her. Her mouth comes down on my hard cock. In and out, in and out, on we go.

I can feel my load preparing to shoot. I reach up and suck the head of her clit in between my lips. I feel her stiffen above me. I feel my balls start to contract. I warn her I am cumming. She doesn't skip a beat. In fact, she sucks harder on me.

It feels so good that I start to thrust deeper into her mouth. She wraps her hand around the base of my cock to keep me from thrusting too deep. Her other hand reaches up between my ass cheeks and massages my anus. That is all it takes. I am letting go. I thrust into her pumping my load. I gasp into her open pussy and push my finger into her ass. That is all she needs as she bucks to her second climax on top of me.

After a pause to catch her breath, she lifts up and switches ends, laying her head down on my chest.

"You taste good." She says while playing with the hairs on my chest.

"You've figured out my secret spot. Play with my ass and you'd better hang on, I'll be cumming any second." I say.

I reach down; grab her ass, and the front door opens. A very surprised and very attractive young blonde woman stands in the doorway with her keys in her hand and mouth open. The look of surprise changes to a wry smile. She picks up the bag of groceries at her feet and walks on in.

"Don't get up on my account. You must be TC. Tawnee has told me a lot about you. Glad you two could finally meet and get together. I'm Becky, Tawnee's roommate

With Tawnee on top of me there isn't much I can do but smile.

I reach out with my free hand and shake hers. "Glad to meet you too."

She sits down on the edge of the couch and strokes across Tawnee's exposed ass and down her leather-covered leg. I look at her closely. She is a few years older than Tawnee, taller, more muscular.

"So baby, is he being good to you? I love your outfit by the way. It's so biker-chic. Lift up, baby, let me see your chat buddy."

She lifts up and off of me. Becky looks down at me and I swear a look of hunger comes over her face. It was practically a predator-to-prey look.

With nothing better to do, I lie back with my hands behind my head.

"I'd ask you if you like what you see, but I can see that you do."

'Yes, I do like what I see." She says, "Mind if I give it a taste?"

I'm no damn fool, so I tell her, "Help yourself/"

She leans down takes my cock in her hand and licks it from tip to base.

"Oh, you haven't fucked her yet. Too bad, I like the taste of her on a man's cock."

She moves up and kisses me firm on the lips. Her tongue goes deep into my mouth.

"Yum, I can see you at least ate her out. She tastes good doesn't she? Was he good at it, baby?"

Tawnee smiles and says, "Yes Becky, he was very good."

Becky leans down again and takes me into her mouth. I am still soft as it has only been a few minutes since my orgasm. Her mouth working on my cock, however, is starting to cause a stirring. After a few more minutes I am hard and thrusting back into Becky's mouth.

Tawnee joins in; kissing me full on the mouth while Becky sucks my cock. She lifts up and put her nipple to my lips. I suck in her nipple and chew it between my teeth. I put one hand on Becky's head to encourage her. The other I move between Tawnee's legs and up into her snatch. I work a finger into her and push up feeling for her slickness.

Tawnee is wet, very wet. I push two then three fingers into her. She presses down against my hand. I pull my fingers out and feel Becky's fingers work into Tawnee. She pulls out her fingers and moves them up. I can see from the look on Tawnee's face that Becky must be playing with her sphincter. I push my fingers back into her wet cunt while massaging her clit with my thumb.

Tawnee breaks the kiss with me and tells Becky, "His ass is sensitive too baby."

Becky's mouth becomes a piston on my cock, she licks her fingers and her hand goes to my ass. As her finger pokes up my ass I feel my orgasm coming on. I grunt a warning and pump my second load of the day into a warm soft mouth.

Tawnee pulls her tongue out of my mouth and gasps, practically screaming. Her orgasm is coming too. I feel her cunt muscles contract against my fingers. She lets out a long sigh and collapses on my chest, facing my cock. Becky offers up my cock to her. She takes my collapsing cock into her mouth and sucks me clean. Becky leans over and their two mouths meet.

While it is hot watching them swap spit, I've cum twice and really need to pee.

"Ladies, I really got to go."

They lift their heads off of my chest and I get up and head to the bathroom. Becky follows me.

I look back at her and say, "You can come too, but I go first."

She gives me an evil grin and says, "You can go first, but I want to hold it for you."

That takes me back a little. This will be a first for me.

I position myself in front of the bowl, lift the lid and seat, and wait for Becky to aim. She takes my cock in her hand. When she has it more or less aimed in the right direction, I let go, lightly at first. She adjusts the position of the stream as it starts. When I feel she has a good enough aim, I let go fully."

As my stream pours out Becky says, "I would love to have a dick. I wouldn't want to give up being a woman, but I would like to have one for a little while just to feel what its like. I've done Tawnee with a strap-on, but it can't be the same."

I don't know what to say to that so just finish peeing and say, "You're welcome to play with mine, but right now you'd better shake it a little to get the last drops out. Oh yeah, and don't forget to put the lid back down." I grin.

She gives me a little shake and we go back into the living room. Tawnee has taken the groceries into the kitchen and is putting them away. I watch as she bends over to put some in a lower cabinet. After two orgasms, I feel slight stiffening, but not enough to charge into battle with... not just yet, at least.

Becky walks over and runs her hand up Tawnee's ass crack then gives her a sharp smack on the cheek.

Tawnee lets out a yelp, pushes her hands to protect her bottom, and runs over to me. She pushes her ass up against my cock and pulls my hands up to cover her breasts.

"Protect me T.C.!" She squeals.

Becky looks over with a wicked smile on her face and says, "You can protect her if you want, but I'm going to take a shower. Want to scrub my back?"

Not knowing which of us she was speaking to, we both answer, "Sure."

I am led to the master bedroom and I sit on the bed while Becky shucks out of her work clothes and Tawnee takes off my chaps.

Becky looks nice out of her clothes. Her breasts are firm and stand proud from her chest. Her hips are narrow, almost boy-like. Her pubes are trimmed into a neat narrow landing strip. Her stomach is flat and chiseled. Her ass is tight and nicely accented with tan lines showing a preference for thongs. She is slightly taller than Tawnee and just s couple of inches shorter than me.

She reaches out for my hand. I pull off my t-shirt, take her hand, and allow her to lead me into the bathroom. Tawnee takes the trail fondling my ass to move me along.

The bathroom is a wonder. There is a large whirlpool tub and a freestanding separate large glass-walled shower. All three of us will fit with room to spare. Becky starts the shower and we all three shuffle in.

The hot water feels good on my back. My muscles are still a little sore from the ride. I point this out and the ladies go to work on me. Becky massages my back while Tawnee works on my thighs. They expertly work the knots and kinks out of my muscles. After my third deep sigh Becky soaps up a washcloth and scrubs my back. Tawnee works on my front. I take the cloth from her and soap Tawnee's front while Becky works down my back and legs.

I spin Tawnee around and wash her chest, stomach, and legs. While I work down her legs, Becky soaps and washes my hair. Her fingers and nails feel good on my scalp. I stand back up, turn around and wash Becky's chest while she continues to massage my scalp. I find her breasts to be real despite their appearance. I am impressed. After I do her back, we all rinse and step out to dry off.

We wrap the towels around ourselves. The ladies lead me back out to the living room. Becky and I sit on the couch. Tawnee goes into the kitchen and comes back with beers. We sit there, sip our beers, and chat.

Chatting leads to kissing and kissing leads to fondling. The towels drop to the floor and the ladies take turns kissing each other and me. Tawnee strokes me to an erection then she and Becky settle into the "69" position on the couch beside me. Becky's head rests against my thigh as she bores her tongue deep into Tawnee's snatch.

Becky looks up at me and says, "Don't just sit there. Fuck her."

Not needing a second invitation, I position myself behind Tawnee and rub myself against her wet slit, lubricating the tip of my cock. Becky stretches up and licks my cock. I line up and plunge into Tawnee.

12