Top Cat Ch. 02

Story Info
TC rolls on to new adventures with his best friend's wife.
3.7k words
4.31
10.2k
1

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a wonderful three days. Tawnee and Becky turned me every which way, but loose. I don't want to leave and the ladies want me to stay, but I promised to visit with my friends up the coast and I can't turn down their invitation any longer.

Tawnee and Becky walk me out to my bike. They had washed all my clothes and even washed my bike for me. The two of them in and out of bikinis washing my scoot is a memory I will carry a long ways. I kiss them both goodbye and get a firm invitation to stop back by anytime I am in the area. Becky makes it a little stronger than an invitation, telling me she'd better never find I was within three states of here without stopping by. She emphasizes this by stroking my cock through my pants and giving it a firm squeeze before letting go.

I put on my leathers, slip my helmet and goggles on, climb on my bike, and fire it up. I wave my farewell, roll on the throttle, let off the clutch, and head away.

I am not likely to forget those two ladies. I have a full CD of pictures and videos of them that Becky insisted on burning for me from my camera's cache. They had almost filled up my 1GB flash card, so it saved me from having to get another one for the rest of the trip or pull out my laptop. Becky and Tawnee sure like to have pictures taken of them in action and there was a lot of that.

I power up onto I-95 northbound and head to Myrtle Beach. I have a bit more than 200 miles to cover to get to Tom and Mary's place. I haven't seen them in quite a few years. I stood up with Tom at their wedding and haven't seen them since before their two boys were born.

The miles go by quickly as I turn off of I-95 to head east to the shore. They had given me pretty explicit directions, but I follow my GPS as I get within the city limits. I am making my way to their vacation home.

I pull up in front of a really nice two-story stucco house with immaculate landscaping. Tom has evidently done very well in the computer business. He lives in Columbia and if this was their vacation home, I'd love to see their regular home.

The twin boys, Jerry and Perry heard me ride up and run out to meet me. Mary follows behind them. I tried not to stare, but Mary has become gorgeous since I last saw her. Tom's baby fat, awkward bride has blossomed into a fine looking woman. She is wearing sandals, khaki shorts and a scoop front blouse. The scoop front barely holds all of her. It is obvious that there is a lot of woman under those clothes.

One of the twins asks, "Can we get a ride on your bike?"

Mary is quick to respond, "Hold on a minute you two. Let's let TC get off and rest a bit before you two have him chauffeuring you around."

She extends her hand as I get off my bike, "We wondered if you were going to make it. We almost gave up on you."

I take her hand and she leans in to give me a soft peck on my cheek. She smells of soap and a light perfume. I can't help but notice her tits almost spilling out of her top.

"Tom made room in the garage for your bike. He's gone to the store for some medicine. He got a bit of bad fish the other night and is not feeling up to par. He'll be right back. Let me get the door for you."

She pulls up the garage door. I ride on up to the garage, turn around, and back in. I get off the bike, remove my helmet, and pull the garage door down.

One of the twins grabs my helmet and says, "I'll carry that for you."

It goes on his head and he makes vroom sounds all the way into the house, leaving his brother with a disappointed look on his face. I reach in my saddlebag and hand him my spare helmet. His eyes light up and he revs up his imaginary bike and rides after his brother.

Mary laughs and says. "You know, you may not get those back."

I unpack what I need for my stay and leave the rest on my bike. I follow Mary into the house and she gives me the grand tour. The house is quite impressive and so is she. It has four bedrooms, each with its own bath. The ground floor is almost one big room as the kitchen, dining room and living room are one space, a very large space. The dining area has double French doors that lead out to a screened-in pool within a walled courtyard. This place is very plush.

"Come on boys. Let's show TC to his room. Bring his helmets with you."

Mary leads me up the stairs, commenting as she goes, "The room here on the left is the boys room. Mind the clutter. They use the upstairs foyer as their toy storage area. On the right is the master bedroom. Your room is down this hallway. Tom's office is across the hall."

The room is very spacious with a queen-sized bed, dresser, and chair. The bath is also of a good size. Mary walks over to the French doors and opens them up. The ocean breeze puffs the curtains into the room. The doors lead to a second story, screened balcony. It runs the width of the house and I see another set of doors off the adjacent master bedroom. It has a view over the top of the pool enclosure to the Atlantic. We are less than two blocks from the beach.

Mary retrieves my helmets from the boys and sends them on their way. She looks up at me and says, "We usually sit out here and drink wine in the evening before dinner. I don't think we will tonight what with Tom feeling down. I love to sit out here in the all together after dark. I love the feel of the Atlantic breezes on my skin. It is so refreshing. If you are easily embarrassed, best stay away."

This last bit was said with a look of mischief and challenge in her eyes.

"Why don't you get unpacked and settle in. There is beer and wine in the fridge along with sandwich fixings, potato salad, cole slaw, and some cold fried chicken. We've already had lunch. Help your self to anything you like. Consider our home as your home."

As she leaves, I watch her walk away wondering what I have gotten myself into. She looks over her shoulder as she passes out of the room. It is obvious Mary is flirting with me. I don't think Tom's friendship will extend so far as me jumping his wife's very sexy bones.

I change into a t-shirt, pair of shorts, and flip-flops. I head downstairs to get something to eat. Mary is in the kitchen pulling things out of the fridge..

"Here's the chicken, cole slaw, and potato salad. Bread, mayonnaise, cold cuts, pickles, and cheese are here in this bin. Would you like a beer or wine? We have a lovely local white here. You should try it."

"Sounds good to me Mary. Why don't you have a glass with me?

She pours two glasses of white wine, re-corks the bottle, and sticks it back in the fridge. I pull a paper plate off the stack and load it up with chicken, potato salad, and slaw. She leads me out to the pool where the boys are splashing about..

"Have a seat at the table. It's shady here and I can watch the kids swim."

I have just taken a bite out of a chicken leg when Tom walks through the door. He looks like death warmed over. He comes over and gives me a big, but weak, bear hug.

"Damn TC, It's about time you showed up. We'd almost given up on you. I'm sure that whatever held you up was critical."

"Well Tom, there was a lady friend of mine I had to drop in on first."

He breaks out laughing. "I told you it was a woman Mary. I knew if anything held you up it would be a woman."

I feel a foot brush up against mine. I look up and Mary is staring right into my eyes. The foot did not move away.

"So are you still a confirmed bachelor or has some woman got her hooks into you yet?"

"I'm still single. I haven't found a woman that I dislike enough to marry yet."

Tom breaks out into a guffaw and Mary keeps pressure against my leg. She appeared to be watching the twins swim, but her foot keeps rubbing against my leg. I shift my position to move out of her reach. The tabletop is patterned glass and I don't want to chance Tom making out what is going on. Mary gets up.

"You boys talk a bit. Tom, watch the boys. I'm going to get Dinner started."

She walks into the house and Tom and I continue talking.

"So Tom, who is this Stepford Wife you've replaced Mary with?

He breaks out laughing. "Oh, you've noticed a change, have you? After the twins, Mary was a mess. She'd gained thirty pounds. Her breasts sagged after she stopped nursing. She wasn't much to look at. She made me a deal. If she could lose those extra pounds and tone herself up, I'd have to pay for a boob job. Well, she trimmed herself right up, lost those extra pounds and she now sports the best work that Doc Jones in Columbia has ever done. I'm very proud of her. So is she. Has she offered to show them to you yet?"

"Not yet."

"She will. Just be properly impressed when she does. Hell, I had to stop her from flashing my boss at one party. I should have let her. He'd have had a heart attack then and I would have owned the company two years sooner."

"She did warn me about coming out on the balcony."

"Oh yeah, she sits out there naked after dark. She loves the feel of the wind on her body."

"I'll try and respect your privacy."

"Nonsense, just bring another bottle of wine with you when you do. The twins go to bed early and that is how we wind down the day. I can't imagine you being bashful. I did room with you for two years in college."

'Okay, I get the deal. We'll see how things go. After the last two days, I might beat the twins to bed."

"Was it a hard ride from where you started?

I grin and say, "No, I was the one being ridden."

He bursts out laughing, goes inside for a minute, and comes back with a glass of milk and a bottle of wine.

"Here, let me freshen your glass. I'm stuck with milk and water for a couple of days. Medicine says no alcohol. I should never have ordered the snapper."

We chat and catch up on the intervening years until time for dinner. We have a lovely meal and the twins dragoon me into explaining everything about my bike, including hands-on demos. They go on until Mary hustles them up to bed.

She tells me to get another bottle of white and meet Tom on the balcony. I comply with her request and join him to look at the ocean in the dusk. She joins us a few moments later.

"So TC, what have you been up to since last we saw you?"

" I was just telling Tom. I took my software company public and got bought out by one of the major movers and shakers. I took my obscene profit from the IPO and buy out, socked it away in some sound investments, and took an early retirement. I'm building a house in New Mexico near Taos and riding around the country until its finished. I've got 900 pounds of motorcycle, 200 pounds of gear, and no destination in particular."

She smiles and says, "I want to ride on your bike tomorrow. I told the twins they couldn't ride on it until I did."

"Sure Mary, no problem. I need to find a motorcycle dealer nearby to buy a couple of small helmets to fit them. Mine looked like salad bowls on their heads."

"We can do that when you take me for a ride."

"Sure, we can do that."

"Excuse me," she says, "I'm going to go check up on them."

She leaves and Tom pours a small glass of wine. I remind him he said he couldn't mix that and his medicine, but he waves me off.

" What harm can a half glass of wine do?"

Mary comes back out a few minutes late wearing a short robe.

"Its not quite dark enough to sit out here with nothing on, so I compromised."

She had no more said that when Tom said, "I think I know what the effect of the medicine and alcohol combination is. I'm suddenly very sleepy. TC, I'm going to bed now. Don't let Mary keep you up too late and wear you out. "

He gets up, stumbles into the bedroom, kicks off his shoes and falls into the bed, clothes and all. Mary and I pull the covers over him, turn out the light and go back onto the balcony. He is snoring before we get to the door.

"Poor thing, sleep is probably just what he needs. I guess now he knows why they say no alcohol."

She reaches over, takes my hand, and walks me downstairs.

"Come on. I haven't had a swim today. You could use one too."

"I don't have a swimsuit."

She opens up her robe exposing a magnificent body, "Neither do I, you don't see that stopping me."

Too say that I was stunned would have been an understatement. She has a fabulous body. Firm breasts stand straight out from her chest. Her abs are ripped and she is shaved bare. I stand transfixed. She spins me around and pushes me out the door to the pool area.

She shucks her robe, turns to me, and says, "You coming swimming or are you just going to stand there catching flies?"

I shut my mouth, pull my shirt over my head, drop my shorts to the ground and follow her into the water. The water is cool to my skin and feels great. I drop under the surface and do an underwater transit of the length of the pool. I come to the surface, grab the edge of the pool, and am joined by Mary shortly thereafter.

I ask, "This is nice, but what if the twins wake up."

"Relax," She says, "They drop right off and go straight to sleep. They won't get up until morning. Besides, their bedroom is on the front of the house. They won't hear us if we don't get too noisy. I can be quiet, can you?"

She reaches down and grabs my cock. I flinch only a little bit.

"Mary, I'm not too sure about this."

She takes my balls in her hand and stroked them with her nails.

"I am. Don't worry about Tom. I told him I wanted to jump your bones and he doesn't mind. He wants me to be happy. Do you want me to be happy?"

In spite of my misgivings, her hand at my crotch was starting to have an effect.

"Come over here to the side of the pool by the ladder," she said.

I swim over to that side with her. My feet touch the bottom and my chest is out of the water. She presses her proud chest into mine. She reaches up, pulls my head down, and gives me a deep passionate kiss. Her legs wrap around my waist. Her pussy rubs up my now stiff cock.

"Sit up here." She motioned to the side of the pool.

I pull myself up and flip around to sit with my butt on the apron and my legs in the water. She moves up between my legs, pulls my cock up, and sucks me deep down her throat.

God, but she is good. She strokes me, kisses my cock, and licks the tip. She pushes me back to lean on my arms so she has easier access to me. She drags her teeth softly along the underside of my cock. Her tongue swirls around the tip. The feeling is almost unbearably pleasurable.

Before her attentions cause me to blow my load, I push her back and drop into the pool.

"Your turn. You climb up there."

She climbs up on the side of the pool and I bury my head between her legs. My tongue goes deep between her pussy lips. She lets out a deep sigh and pushes her crotch into my face. She tastes so good. Her hands reach behind my head and pull me even closer.

She is wet, and not just from the pool. She responds to my tongue by letting out a series of soft moans. I back away from her pussy and kiss the inside of her knee and work my way back to her pussy. She inches forward on her ass to get my mouth on her snatch sooner. I hold back, kissing and sucking lightly on her inner thigh.

The pressure on the back of my head becomes more strident. I dive my tongue back in. Her sigh turns into a sharp intake of breath. I work on the outer lips running my tongue across them, tracing the Greek alphabet on them. Her breathing becomes shallower and shallower; her hand pulls harder on the back of me head, forcing me into her snatch. I can tell she is only moments away from her orgasm and is stifling her cries.

I decide to push her over the top. I push deep into her snatch and pull out raking my tongue across her clit. She moans softly, but incessantly.

"Oh God, but you are good. Don't stop TC. I'm almost there, baby."

I suck her clit into my mouth and dart my tongue quickly across it. She stiffens, pulls my head deeper into her crotch, and shudders. Her breath comes in short, sharp gasps.

She relaxes slowly, letting go of the back of my head.

"Thank you, that was damn good. I normally take a long time to cum, but you seemed to know just how to get me up and bring me off. Damn that felt good. Now it's your turn. I owe you one."

She kisses me full on the mouth. Her tongue goes deep in my mouth. We change places and she goes to work on me again.

She quickly brings me back to a full erection. She alternates between pulling me deep into her mouth, followed by slow tongue licks on the underside of my cock. Her rhythm increases and I find myself raising my ass from the cement to meet her deep sucking. Her hand strokes up and down bringing on my orgasm. I feel my nuts start to tense. I warn her.

"I'm coming."

She doesn't miss a stroke and when I cum, I swear I see stars. She sucks me until I am dry. The pleasure is almost excruciating. I thrust forward as I cum, but now that I am spent I sit back with a plop as my wet ass hits the concrete apron.

She pushes back on my chest forcing me to lay back. She moves down and sucks on my nuts, taking one then the other into her mouth. It feels marvelous, but it is more than my heightened senses can take. I push her back from the edge and drop in next to her.

She comes softly into my arms. Her breasts crush into my chest. Her mouth comes warm and willing up to mine. We kiss and hold each other for a while and then swim to the ladder. We got out and dry off.

We don't bother to put our clothes back on. I wrap the towel around my waist. Mary just drapes hers over her shoulder and holds her robe in her hand. We go inside and upstairs. She tells me she will check on Tom and to meet her on the balcony.

I go into my room and slip on a pair of shorts. I go through the French doors and sit in one of the wicker chairs outside. She joins me a few moments later. She wears a smile only. She sits in my lap.

"Take these shorts off. No one can see us up here."

I slip them off and throw them through the open door onto the bed.

"Tom is still sleeping. That stuff really knocked him out."

"I hope that stuff sorts him out. I've had food poisoning before. Its no fun."

"He has to be better in the morning. He's supposed to take the twins out deep sea fishing tomorrow. Do you think you can keep me company? Why don't you take me for a ride tomorrow?"

"Okay, I can do that. Do you want to go to any place in particular?"

"No place in particular. I've got a leather outfit I've been dying to wear. Seems like the perfect opportunity."

Mary lifts up to put her breasts at my mouth level. I take her nipple into my mouth. She sighs and holds my head in place while I suck her nipple hard and swirl it with my tongue. Her hands push my head away from her breast.

'That feels so good, but I have to get up early to fix breakfast for Tom and the twins. I'd better break this off before we go at it again."

She lifts up while giving my slightly stiff cock a quick stroke. She walks across the balcony and into the master bedroom. I sit there for a few minutes while my cock softens. I get up and go to bed, not even slipping my shorts back on.

Tomorrow will be interesting.