Top Cat Ch. 05

Story Info
Alice uses her camera to set up a threesome for TC.
4.6k words
4.73
8k
00

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes longer than two days to get the bike ready for travel and Alice's business to be sold. She does well in the sale. Her books are in excellent shape and show a business value higher than she thought. In addition, her building is also worth quite a bit more than expected. Her sale price was more than a million and three quarters, a good bit more than a million and three quarters. Her accountant assures her that she will clear a million and a half after taxes.

We spend the week getting Alice outfitted in biker clothes and other paraphernalia. We get her leathers, a good helmet, gloves boots, traveling clothes, and a sleeping bag. I outfit the bike with a trailer hitch and a motorcycle camper trailer. It takes a little time to get used to the extra weight and length, but we have plenty of storage for both our gear.

While waiting for her legal matters to be settled and for the trailer to be delivered, we spend a lot of time together. She shows me how she runs her business, walking the beach in her bikini taking pictures of people in the morning and printing the pictures in the afternoon. The pictures are taken on spec. People are encouraged to come by the shop and see the pictures as they come off the beach. She sells twenty or thirty sets per day on a slow day.

We are working the beach one day when she stops at the beach's edge. She looks up at me and says, "If you could have any woman on this beach, which would you pick? I mean other than me."

I look up and down the beach and find a tall brunette. She fills out an orange bikini, is nicely tanned, and has Cracker Jack good legs. She looks a little like Shania Twain, only taller.

"Her, the one standing over there with the orange bikini."

Oh, she's a pretty one. I'll get her for you."

She is about to walk away when I grab her arm and stop her. "Wait, what are you saying?"

She looks me in the eyes, smiles a wicked smile, and says, "Well, you want her and I'm going to get her for you. We'll be three for Dinner."

I watch Alice work the beach. She has a knack for talking to people and getting them to let her take their picture. I stand on the sidewalk and watch her. She does individual and group portraits. She even poses for pictures by folks on the beach. She wears a red bikini and elicits a favorable response wherever she walks.

She approaches the tall brunette, takes her picture, and talks to her for a bit. She points over to me and waves. The brunette smiles as she looks over at me. I smile back. Alice walks up the beach for a bit further then comes back to me.

"She'll meet us at the shop about 5. Her name is Nancy. She's from Charlotte. She likes Mexican food. She's not married. She's bi and she's even cuter up close. Now come on, I've got some pictures to print up."

We go back to her shop and download all her pictures. She feeds photo paper into the printer to start printing and we get lunch. Barry, her store manager holds down the fort while we eat. When we get back, the pictures are done and Barry is posting them on the boards around the shop and in the windows.

"Now all we do is wait for the customers to come in." She says.

About 3:00 PM the customers start to filter in. As we get closer to 5 they are coming in packs. Alice has already sold 65 sets, numerous singles, and several multiples. It is a good day considering she only hit a fraction of the beach.

Shortly after 5, Nancy walks in. She wears a white net beach cover-up and sandals. She is taller than I thought. She is just a bit shorter than me. She has nice sized breasts and a long torso, making her look even taller. Her legs are tan, long, slender, and muscular. Alice is helping a customer so she comes over to me.

"Hi, I'm Nancy. Where are we going for dinner?"

Hi Nancy, I'm TC. Alice hasn't told me yet other than we are having Mexican."

"Do you know where my pictures are?"

I'd seen them on the north wall and direct her over to them. She looks good in the photos. The swimsuit sets off her obvious attributes. While she studies the pictures I study her. She does look cuter up close. She has sharp, chiseled features, high cheekbones, and a nose so straight you could use it for layout lines. Her eyes are green and piercing. Her smile is blinding. She is stunningly attractive.

"Which of these do you think is the best? I like this one, but I think this other one makes my boobs look better."

To my credit, I don't sputter.

"I like them both. This one does accentuate your chest, but this one makes your legs look longer. I think you should get both."

"I only have so much money on me. How much do they run?"

I really didn't know. I get Alice's attention and she comes over.

"Alice, Nancy wants to know how much the pictures are."

Alice tells her that she'll make her a special deal. She'd print up a set of all the pictures she'd taken for the price of one.

Nancy smiles and says, "I couldn't do that. I insist that you let me pay full price. This is your livelihood."

Alice smiles and replies, "Not after Friday it isn't. I'm selling the business. I can afford to be generous."

Nancy smiles brightly, "Well then, I'd be glad to take advantage of your generosity."

She smiles and says, "Where and when do we eat? Do I have time to change? It will only take me a short time. I'm staying at a hotel just up the street."

Alice takes the proofs from her and tells her to take her time. She won't close the shop until 6:00. She tells her to come back then and we will go out for dinner. She will have her pictures done by that time and can hand them over."

She gives Alice a peck on the cheek and tells us she'd be back then.

We both watch as she walks out of the shop. Her ass swings nicely as she walks. She looks over her shoulder as she leaves and smiles a knowing smile.

I help Alice fill her orders. I load paper and keep the printer going. In a very short time it is 6:00 and time to close the shop. Barry will stay to package all the prints and prepare them for mailing. Alice tells him to let Nancy in when she shows.

We go upstairs to Alice's apartment so she can change. She strips out of her bikini, practically exploding out of her bra. She comes over to me stretches up and kisses me. I run my hand down her spine to the crack of her ass. She shivers against me and presses her chest into mine. I lean down to kiss her breasts and suck her nipples. She thrusts her chest out at me.

"Oh God that feels good. You'd better stop or I'll never get changed."

She ducks out of my embrace and goes into the bathroom. I walk over to the room she uses as a studio. It would have been her bedroom, but she needs the space for business purposes. She has a backdrop stand with several rolls of paper, a high-end electronic flash unit, light boxes, and umbrellas. She has a high resolution SLR on a camera stand. It is a very sweet set up.

She comes up behind me and grabs my ass. She is wearing a pair of white jeans, a light blue, almost transparent silk shirt, and sandals.

"You ready lover."

"Sure lets go see if she's here and get some dinner."

"That's not what I meant. Are you ready to fuck her tonight? I'm going to bring her back here and we are going to do her."

"You're serious, aren't you? You're really going to get her ready for me?"

"No lover, I'm going to get her ready for us."

She leans up into me and we kiss. She runs her tongue deep into my mouth. She breaks free, grabs my hand and leads me downstairs.

Nancy is waiting for us in the shop. She wears a thin white halter-top, khaki shorts and running shoes. She is looking over her pictures.

"You take good pictures, Alice. You make me look so good."

Alice walks over and kisses Nancy on the cheek. She lets her lips brush across Nancy's. Nancy doesn't flinch or move away. Nancy leans over and gives me a peck on the cheek too.

Alice says, "There's a really nice Mexican restaurant just two blocks from here. It's an easy walk. Come on."

I hold the door for the ladies and we walk down the street. We've gone less than half a block before I have one on each arm.

Dinner is a nice experience. The food is as good or better as that served in New Mexico. The companionship is very nice and the beers keep coming.

We are all three a little tipsy as we head back to the shop. We stop for a traffic light at one point and Nancy and Alice came together in front of me. They kiss. Then they take turns kissing me. The light changes and we proceed on. We arrive at the shop and go up the back stairs.

Alice lets us in, turns on the lights, and fetches us all beers. We sit down on the futon and sip our beers. Nancy stands up and asks for a tour.

Alice leads her through the compact space and they stop in the studio. I come up behind Alice as Nancy looks around..

"Alice, you took such great photos of me. You really made me look so sexy."

"You are sexy, Nancy. The camera only sees what is there. TC, help me with this backdrop roll."

We put a roll of blue backdrop paper on the stand and roll it out to form a seamless backdrop. Alice places a short stool on the backdrop and pushes her lights into place. She grabs Nancy and sits her on the stool. Nancy bemusedly goes along with it.

Alice turns her camera on, cycles her flash unit, and hooks up some wires. She walks over to Nancy, brushes her hair, has her cross her legs, put her hands in her lap, and turn her torso slightly to the side. She goes back behind the camera, focuses, and takes a series of shots. She moves Nancy's hands to her hips and shoots some more pictures.

Alice has Nancy pull her breasts up in her halter to increase her cleavage. She asks Nancy if she minds if she fluffs her. Nancy doesn't know that term, so Alice reaches down and tweaks her nipples, causing them to get hard and poke out through her shirt.

"Oh, so that's what fluffing is. I'd always heard that, but never knew what it meant. That is nicer."

Alice gets behind the camera again and takes another series of shots. She then has Nancy stand up facing to the side and bent over, putting her hands on the stool. She takes another series.

"Nancy, you have such lovely legs, would you remove your shorts?"

She hesitates for only a second then unsnaps her shorts and let them drop. She picks them up with her foot and kicks them over to me. She smiles. She wears a yellow thong. Her legs seem to go on forever.

Alice takes another set. She walks over behind her and asks if she minds removing her top. Alice tugs at the knot at her neck while she asks. The knot comes undone and Nancy doesn't resist as her top is pulled off her. Alice hands that to me, as well.

Alice has her sit on the stool with her legs slightly apart and her hands on her hips. She has me come over with a piece of cardboard and use it to simulate a breeze on her hair. We quickly get the rhythm down and I swoosh the air just before Alice takes the shot. The breeze has the added effect of causing Nancy's nipples to distend.

Alice has her stand up, face away from the camera, spread her legs slightly apart, stand on her tiptoes, and stretch her arms up. It accentuates her wonderful ass. Alice takes several like this and has her turn around and strike the same pose. I stand behind Alice as she shoots. Nancy's eyes bore into me with a look of hunger.

Alice walks over to her and runs her fingers down her cleavage. "You are so lovely. Would you mind taking off your thong?

Again, there is only a momentary pause as she pulls her thong down her long legs and shoots it like a slingshot at me. A big grin covers her face. Alice has her put one knee on the stool. One hand goes on her knee and the other goes behind her head. Alice takes several shots. Then she has Nancy sit on the stool, bring one knee to her chest, and wrap her arms around her knee.

Alice looks over at me and said. "Take off your clothes. I want some pictures of both of you together.

Nancy sits back on the stool and takes a break. Alice leaves and comes back with our beers. I strip out of my clothes. To my credit, my cock isn't hard. Alice poses us together with me behind her, one arm draped down across and between her breasts. The other goes around her waist. My limp cock rubs against her bottom. I concentrate on anything else but how good it feels.

Alice takes a series of pictures then has me sit on the stool facing forward knees together. She has Nancy sit facing me with her legs on either side of mine. Her arms go around my neck and up behind my head. Another series of photos were taken.

She then has Nancy and I stand up side by side with a hand over each other's genitals. She takes several pictures from several different angles. Nancy is less than careful on keeping her hand away from my cock. My cock starts to stir.

Alice has me turn sideways and bend over at the waist and crouch down. She has Nancy lay on my back facing upward. She takes a series of pictures then has Nancy turn over and spoon against me.

Alice tells us to take a break while she goes and gets another memory card. Nancy runs her hand up my thigh and across my balls as she straightens up. I stand up and she comes into my arms. Her lips meet mine. She takes my hand and moves it between her legs.

"Feel me. I'm so wet. I don't know when I've ever been so turned on."

She is wet, incredibly so. It almost leaks out onto her leg. As I slide my finger across her clit, she almost falls into me.

"Oh, that's the spot. That feels so good."

She reaches down and grabs my cock with one hand and my balls with the other. I move my hand over her clit again and push a finger into her. She rises up on her toes and whimpers. I push a second finger in her and use my thumb to massage her clit. She collapses against me and cries out. Her hand continues to stroke my cock and make me hard. Alice walks in and Nancy moves back from me until she sees that Alice is naked. Nancy smiles.

"So what poses do you want me in now?"

Alice comes over and runs her hand across Nancy's breasts and stomach. She leans in and kisses Nancy full on the lips. Nancy gives back as good as she gets. Nancy's hands fondle Alice's breasts and pinch her nipples. Alice moans into Nancy's mouth.

Alice pulls away from Nancy and pulls me over to the stool. She sets me down and has Nancy kneel between my legs. She pulls Nancy's ass up into the air and has her lay her head on my thigh. As Alice moves back to her camera, Nancy reaches her tongue out and licks my cock. Alice took a series of shots with the camera on the stand. She unscrews the camera from the stand and moves around us shooting from different angles. Nancy reaches out and licks my cock again and again. She quickly gets me fully hard.

Alice has us switch places and I put my head on her thigh. Unable to resist, I reached out with my tongue and lick her slit. She sighs and pulls my head in closer. All pretense of photographing is over at this point.

Alice puts her camera back on its stand and comes over. I burrow my head deep between Nancy's legs. I put my mouth over her pussy and force my tongue between her lips. I run my tongue up and down her slit, making sure to hit her clit on each up stroke. Nancy grips my hair and pulls me tighter into her sex

. Alice kisses her full on the mouth and runs her hands over my ass. She fondles Nancy's breasts and pinches her nipples. Nancy starts to breathe harder and harder. She gasps each time my tongue caresses her clit.

Alice puts her nipple into Nancy's mouth and she suckles like a baby. I insert two fingers inside her pussy and concentrate my tongue on her clit. I push then pull my fingers as my tongue sucks her clit. She gasps hard, pulling my head tighter between her legs, and cries out my name.

She falls back against Alice, who has moved behind her and is massaging her breasts. She pushes my head away.

"Stop. Oh God, but that was good. You two are so good. I'm whipped. Give me a minute to catch my breath."

We help her to her feet. We move into the apartment and sit down on the futon. Alice has dropped it down into its bed configuration.

Alice goes to kiss Nancy and Nancy holds her off, "Wait, I'm not through being photographed. I want one more series."

Alice looks at me shrugs her shoulders and says, "Okay, what would you like in this series?"

"I want to sit on his lap facing away from him with his cock inside me."

Alice looks over at me again, smiles, and says, "Okay, as soon as you are recovered enough."

Nancy leans over into me and drops her head into my lap. She licks my cock to bring it back hard. Once I am erect, she lowers down onto me and sucks me deep into her mouth.

She looks up at me and smiles, "Come on, I'm recovered."

We get up from the bed and go back into the studio. I sit down on the stool. Alice gets her camera and the lights ready. When she is ready, she motions to Nancy and Nancy comes over to me. She has a condom unwrapped and puts it on me. Then she backs up and sits down on me, guiding my cock into her already wet pussy. She sits down and engulfs me in one smooth motion. I reach around, grabbing her left breast with one hand and tweak her clit with the other.

She lifts up and sits back down. I thrust up against her. Alice takes picture after picture. I push up into her. She pushes down against me. Our speed quickens. As we continue, we slam into each other harder and harder. Nancy screams out. Alice puts down her camera and comes over to kneel between our legs. Her tongue licks out at Nancy's clit and my balls.. Her hand cups my balls and moves them up where she can suck them one at a time into her mouth.

Our hips slam into each other. Sweat starts to spring from our bodies. A sheen of sweat spreads over Nancy's back. I thrust harder and harder. She thrust down onto me and hits bottom with a slap.

We keep this up for quite some time. Nancy has one then two orgasms. Eventually, her legs give out and she lands with a splat in my lap. I lift her up, turn her around, and have her wrap her legs around my waist.

I stand up with her holding on to me and walk her into the bedroom. I drop her on the bed and crawl forward until my face is even with her face. I kiss her and reach down to guide myself inside her.

I rise up on my knees and slam hard into her. She grunts as my cock hits bottom.

"That feels so good. Give me all you got, baby."

I start slamming into her hard. She gasps out how good it feels. She pulls her legs up and rests them on my shoulders giving me the ability to push deeper into her. I thrust for all I am worth. My balls slap her ass on every down stroke. Alice comes up behind me and fondles my ass. Her nails rake across me. I feel the familiar build up to my orgasm. I hold back as long as I can. Nancy is screaming my name. I explode, thrusting deep into her. My shoulder muscles are like steel cables as I slam into her emptying my load. Her legs come off my shoulders and her knees move up under my arms.

I lay spent on top of her, holding my weight off her with my knees and elbows. I catch my breath. Sweat drips off me onto her breasts. She smiles up at me.

"Damn that was good. I haven't been fucked like that in a long time. "

Nancy leans up to kiss me, running her tongue deep inside my mouth. I return her kiss, roll to one side, and fall onto my back. She rolls into my arms. Alice strips the used condom off me and disposes of it. She comes back and licks me clean and sucks the last drops of cum from my now depleted cock. She curls up on my other side.

Nancy lifts up from me and crawls over top of me to Alice. She moves down between Alice's legs. Alice moans a little moan and spreads her legs wide. I get up and come back with her camera.

I move around and take several wide shots of the two of them, then move in closer to the action. I shoot Nancy's tongue going deep into Alice. I shoot Nancy's wet pussy lips from behind. I put the camera down and move up behind Nancy who has moved so her knees are on the floor and her face is deep in Alice's crotch. Her ass hangs over the edge of the futon. I trail my tongue down the crack of her ass to her pussy. I stick my tongue deep inside her. She sighs and spreads her legs to give me better access.

12