Top Cat Ch. 06

Story Info
TC and Alice hit the road for some erotic adventures.
4.3k words
4.64
7.3k
00

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our first day on the road together starts out less than auspicious. Alice's lawyer has forgotten to get her check for the sale of her business the night before, so we have to wait until 10:00 for him to arrange it through the bank. Then we have to deposit it with her broker and sign all the papers. It is lunchtime by the time we get on the road. It is coming on Noon.

Alice is more upset than I. Her being ticked off keeps my own temper in check. By the time we are a few miles down the road, my attitude mellows out and so has hers. That is until a sheet of rain hangs across the highway like a curtain in front of us. I quickly pull up under an underpass to put on our wet weather gear. We struggle into our gear and ride on through the rain for another hour. We pull off the interstate to fuel up and get some lunch.

There are TVs tuned to various channels around the bar area of the restaurant and I can see the Weather channel radar on one. Our path north is rainy all the way to Rocky Mount. West is clear as soon as we get from under this storm. We explore different options. I get out my cell phone and call a friend in Georgia that owns a cabin at a biker resort. When he answers, I ask if he has room to put us up for a day or two.

He offers me the use of his cabin and tells me to just get the keys at the desk. He will arrange it for us. I thank him and tell him I will stock his fridge for him.

We wait a bit more for the majority of the rain to pass over and get back on the road. We head back south and head west as soon as we can. We ride for a hundred miles and pull over for gas and shuck out of our rain gear.

We hit the highway again and the Sun comes out. We both feel pretty good at the sight.

We get to the resort just at dusk. The girl behind the desk is cute as a button. Her name is Sandy. She hands me the keys to Paul's cabin. We asked if the restaurant requires reservations and are told that it does not. She informs us that tonight there will be a concert by a local group and as Paul's guests we have complementary tickets.

We leave to get settled into the cabin. Alice asks me if I noticed how cute the receptionist was. I respond that I had and for her not to get any ideas tonight. Her and Nancy had about wrung me out over the last three days and I needed a rest.

Paul's "cabin" stretches the definition of a cabin. It is a custom-built two-story log house. I open the door and Alice and I both whistle. It is plush. Everything is high grade. The kitchen has stainless commercial fixtures. The entertainment center is built-in and has anything you can think of. The bedrooms are upstairs.

The master bedroom has a king size bed with rustic log headboard. a matching dresser and armoire. The bathroom is bigger than Alice's studio apartment. A door leads out to a balcony overlooking a stream running behind the cabin.

We drop our bags on the bed and go out to unpack our other gear from the bike. We deposit the rest of our gear in the great room. Alice goes back upstairs while I unhitch the trailer and pull it up next to the bike.

I walk back into the cabin and check out the kitchen. The fridge has several bottles of wine of a local vintage, and several beers. I pull out two beers and head up to find Alice. I hear water running. When I get to the bathroom, I find her in the shower. I slide the door back and hand her beer in. I take a sip from mine, slip out of my clothes and join her.

The shower qualifies as a wet room. It is almost 10 feet long and six feet wide. I set my beer in the corner caddy and grab the washcloth. I soap it up and work over Alice's back. She makes a purring sound as I scrub her back. She turns around and pulls me under the spray.

She takes the washcloth and scrubs my front paying particular attention to my cock. I take the cloth back and scrub her chest and down her stomach and legs. She soaps up her hands and gives my cock and balls another good cleaning. Then she takes the cloth back and washes my legs. We rinse off and kiss under the warm water. She breaks away and turns the water off.

I reach out for towels and hand her one. She turns around and dries her front. I work on her back drying her quickly. We both turn around and she repays the favor. We retrieve our beers and step out wrapping the towels around us.

Alice heads downstairs and I follow. She plops on the couch letting her towel fall open. I sit beside her and reach out for her. She comes readily into my arms.

"Thank you TC, today was wonderful. I've dreamed of doing this for three years. I've just wanted to hit the road with no destination in mind and go wherever the bike pointed. Today, we did just that. On top of that I'm a millionaire and I want to do some living. I've been working my ass off for three years and I need to howl."

She tips her beer back draining it and hands me the empty.

"I'll have another, Sir."

I rise to get her another and she pulls my towel off. The curtains are drawn so I just keep going. I come back with her beer and she gives me a kiss before she takes a sip.

"So, do you want that cute receptionist? I think I can get her for us."

"No, not tonight sweetie. I just want to rest."

She pushes her lower lip out in a pout and said. "Okay, if that's all you want to do."

I lie back in her arms with my head on her breasts. She makes a comfy pillow. She kisses me on the top of my head. In seconds I am asleep.

She wakes me from my nap in time to get ready for dinner. She wears a black leather underwire bra, a matching leather skirt, and flat sandals. She looks yummy. I reach under her skirt and find her to be commando.

I pull on a pair of jeans, boots, and a t-shirt. We walk over to the restaurant and are quickly taken to a table. We have a lovely meal of grilled steaks, baked potatoes, steamed vegetables, and a local red wine. We order a dessert wine and drink that as we kill time until the concert starts.

Alice picks up the check. We walk over to the amphitheater as the MC is starting the night's festivities. The band comes on and the lead singer is gorgeous.

She wears a custom set of leathers with a Native American theme. They are tan leather with lots of pipe beads and fringe. The top is a V-neck vest that emphasizes her ample breasts. Her chaps are matching leather with lots of fringe. She wears only a white thong under them. She has a yummy tush. Matching cowboy boots with silver chains compete the outfit.

Her hair is long, dark, and brown. Alice leans up and whispers in my ear, "I want her."

I look down and shake my head, "Not tonight."

She crosses her arms over her chest, "You don't have to join in. I'm perfectly capable of entertaining her myself. If you want you can watch."

The band is pretty good at covering current pop, country, and rock songs. The small crowd is very appreciative. They play an hour set and take a break. Alice chats the singer up. They quickly make friends. Several of the other band members try to make a move on Alice, but she brushes them off. She comes back to me as the band starts back up.

"Her name is Suzy and she's a local girl. She's single. I don't think she's bi, but she may be curious. She spent an awful lot of time staring at my breasts. She also doesn't have any plans for tonight after the gig."

I might have been amazed if I hadn't seen her at work on Nancy. I sit back and watch the rest of the show. I am impressed with more than the singer's body. She has a damn good voice. That combination and a lot of hard work could get her a record deal some day.

I really am tired, but Alice has other plans. I kiss her good night and wish her good luck. I go back to the cabin and turn in.

I wake alone up in the dark to sounds of moaning. I get up to investigate. I walk out onto the stair landing to see Suzy naked on the couch with Alice's head between her legs. Suzy is straining backwards with her hand on the back of Alice's head.

Alice pauses for a moment, retrieves a vibrator, and goes back to work on her. Suzy's moans turn to sharp gasps as Alice brings the vibrator into play. Suzy pulls her knees tight against her chest. Alice moves the vibrator deep into Suzy's pussy. Suzy lets out a deep sigh in appreciation.

Alice works the vibrator deep into Suzy. Suzy arches her back. She makes little mewling sounds interspersed with gasps.

Suzy is incredibly hot. She looks like a slightly smaller version of Alice. Her breasts are large for her frame, almost on a par with Alice's. Her legs are nicely shaped with good calf muscles. Her abdominal muscles are tight and sculpted.

I consider joining them, but decide to let them have their fun. Suzy is arching her back even more and getting more vocal, "That's it baby. Right there, that's the spot. God, but that feels so good. Keep that up. Oh yeah!"

It is dark, except for a table lamp next to the couch. I think I am quite invisible up on the landing. I pull over a chair and settle in for the show.

Alice removes the vibrator from Suzy's pussy and reinserts it lower. Suzy gasps and arches her back even further. She cries out in passion, "Yes, yes, that feels so good." Alice rotates the vibrator, inserts a finger in Suzy's pussy, and licks her clit. Suzy's pants turn into gasps. Gasps turn into deep sighs as she goes over the edge into her orgasm. She bucks against Alice's face and then goes limp.

Alice removes the vibrator and puts it aside. She moves up between Suzy's legs, kisses her breasts, and wraps her arms around her back. They snuggle for a time. I am about to sneak back into the room in order not to disturb them when Suzy pulls Alice up and onto the couch.

"I don't know if I'm as good as you are. You seem to have more experience than me, but I want to pleasure you now."

She gets up, finds the vibrator, and leaves the couch saying, "Let me go freshen this up."

Alice looks up at me and blows me a kiss, so much for my stealthiness. She mouths asking if I wanted to join in. I shake my head, no. Let her have her fun.

Suzy comes back and sits next to Alice. She kisses Alice firm on her mouth and fondles her breasts. Alice sighs. Suzy moves down to suck first one then the other of Alice's nipples into her mouth. I know this will have an effect because Alice has really sensitive nipples. Alice moans ever so slightly.

Sensing that she has hit a good spot, she zeroes in on Alice's breasts. While sucking in her nipple, she reaches down and gently spreads Alice's legs. Her hand works up and down Alice's pussy.

Alice responds by pulling Suzy's head onto her breast and lifts slightly off the couch. Suzy pushes her down on the couch and pulls her legs apart. She moves her head between Alice's legs and kisses her from her knees to her pussy. Alice squirms contentedly under Suzy's attention.

As Suzy pays serious attention to Alice's pussy, Alice starts to get vocal. She wiggles on the couch as Suzy keeps hitting her sensitive spots. Alice grabs Suzy's head at one point and holds her in place.

"There, right there, that's the ticket. Oh yes, just do that."

Suzy must be doing it right, because Alice starts bucking like a bronco under Suzy. She is practically screaming Suzy's name as she cums with a vengeance.

I go back into the bedroom and find one of Paul's robes. I quietly walk back out onto the landing. Suzy is lying on top of Alice. They are locked in a strong embrace and kissing. I stand on the landing looking over the railing at them.

Alice looks up and sees me. She kisses Suzy and tells her they have an audience. Suzy rolls over and smiles up at me.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"Ya'll were making so much noise it was hard to sleep."

"Yeah, we were a little noisy weren't we? Come on down. It's obvious neither of us are shy."

I walk down and join them on the couch. By the time I get there the two have sat up and made space for me between them. Alice kisses me then Suzy does. I put my arms around them and they lean into me.

Alice looks at me and says, "You still tired lover?"

Unfortunately, I am. "Yeah babe, I'm still a little tired. You two can stay down here and have fun if you want."

"No, I'm kind of whipped too. How about we join you upstairs? Suzy, it's a great big bed, plenty of room."

"Seeing as it's three in the morning, it sounds like the best offer I'm going to get anytime soon. Let's go"

I let the ladies go upstairs and turn on a light before I turn off the lamp and join them. Alice and Suzy are in the bathroom when I reach the bedroom door. I have just taken off and hung up the robe when Suzy comes out of the bath.

"Oh, I like that."

She comes over to me and looks me up and down. She edges closer and reaches down fondling my cock.

"Oh, that is nice one. Are you sure you are too tired for some fun?"

"I'm sure. The best I can do is cuddle."

"That's okay, I like to cuddle."

Alice comes out of bath and looks at Suzy's hand on my cock, "Any stirring there?"

"No, it's a shame. I'd like to see it hard."

We crawl into bed. Alice stretches out on my right side, Suzy on my left. Both snuggle up under an arm. Both fondle my cock under the covers. Shortly, we all drop of to sleep.

In the morning we all shower together then jump back into bed for some noisy, sloppy sex. We have great fun with each other. The girls beat me by three orgasms to one.

We jump back in the shower to rinse off the results of our sex and scramble around for something to eat. There is nothing in the fridge or pantry that will work for breakfast. Suzy offers to drive us into town for brunch and some groceries. After brunch, she comes back with us to the resort.

Suzy suggests a picnic late in the afternoon. We change into shorts and pack a backpack with some snacks and a blanket. We walk off into the National Forest surrounding the resort to a place Suzy knows.

An hour later after hiking through beautiful countryside we come to a rock overlooking a large pool at a bend in a stream. Suzy pulls the blanket out of the pack and arrays the goodies in the center. Alice and I check out the stream. We turn around to find Suzy naked, her clothes in a pile at her feet.

"You guys going swimming or are you just going to stand there?"

She walks down into the water and dives forward. We strip down and join her.

The water is cool and refreshing. Suzy dives down and comes up through my legs. She stands up in front of me and kisses me full on the lips. Her hips grind into mine. Her breasts crush into my chest. Alice comes up behind her and kisses her all over her back.

I pull back some and duck my head down to suck on her breast. My hands grip and massage her ass. She pinches her other nipple and offers it to me. I suck it deep into my mouth and swirl my tongue around the tip.

Alice comes up beside us and kisses Suzy on the mouth. We break apart and swim a bit more before we trudge up out of the water. We all move over to the rock and air-dry. Alice tries to help Suzy dry with her tongue. Once relatively dry, we move to the blanket and the two of them attack me.

Suzy takes my cock deep in her mouth while Alice hovers her pussy above my face. I grab her hips and pull her ass onto my chest. This brings her pussy into range of my tongue. I lick her outer lips up and down.

I push my tongue past her outer lips and spend some time on her inner lips before plunging my tongue deep inside her. She stiffens above me and moans. I lick all around her pussy.

Suzy sucks me hard and slips a condom on me. She positions herself above me and guides me in. She pushes down against me, pulling me in a bit at a time until I am all in. She is wet deep inside and the further I go the easier it becomes. She starts rising and falling on my cock.

Alice lifts up off of me and spins around. She sets back down. I resume my tongue work. She kisses Suzy on the mouth. They fondle and pinch each other's breasts. Suzy feels good on my cock. Every time Alice pinches her nipples it contracts her pussy muscles. This causes a serious problem for my ability to hold off cumming until the ladies are cumming too.

I concentrate on eating Alice's pussy hoping this will distract my brain from the delicious feelings my cock is experiencing. It works only for a few minutes. Fortunately, Alice's kissing and pinching is starting to affect Suzy. She starts slamming hard onto my hips and her pussy starts contracting harder. Her shouts of pleasure are muffled by Alice's tongue being in her mouth. That is all she wrote for me. I start thrusting and spurting inside Suzy.

Alice lifts up off of me. Suzy falls onto my chest. She lifts up a bit so she can kiss me on the lips. "Thanks, that was fuckin' fantastic." Her smile is blinding.

Suzy lays on me for a few minutes before she gets up and wrestles Alice on to her back. She dives between her legs saying it is her turn. Alice pulls her knees to her chest to give Suzy unrestricted access. I sit aside and open a beer to watch the show.

Suzy is pushing her tongue deep into Alice. She licks down from Alice's pussy to her ass. Alice gasps when Suzy's tongue rims her ass. Alice starts to get more vocal.

Suzy goes back to tonguing Alice's pussy, but starts working a finger into her ass. Alice gets real vocal at this point. She reaches down with her hands and pulls Suzy harder against her.

She moans. She gasps. She shouts out in passion. Her hands grip tightly on Suzy's hair. Alice collapses, spent. Suzy sits up with a smile on her face.

"God, she's fun. I could eat her all day and this woman on woman stuff is new to me."

When Alice recovers, we fold the blanket, put away what is left of the snacks and our trash, and walk back to the cabin. We take our time, following the stream back. Suzy is a little upset that we will be leaving the next day and her mood has soured. The conversation dries up.

We walk around a bend in the trail and come to an abrupt halt. There in a lower clearing is the cute receptionist, Sandy, from yesterday. She is on her knees and has most of a young man's cock down her throat. The two of them are oblivious to our presence. We move behind some bushes so we won't disturb them, but still have a view.

She is gorgeous. Her breasts are smaller than both of my companions, but stand firm and proud from her chest. Her stomach is flat and muscled. She has a nice tight bottom and slender legs.

The guy she is working on is no great shakes, but his cock is. It is a good seven to eight inches long and it isn't completely hard. His eyes are screwed shut as she alternatively sucks then strokes his cock.

I look at my companions and they are both fondling and pinching their nipples. Suzy has unzipped her shorts and has her other hand massaging her pussy. Alice looks down at Suzy then up at me. She smiles, shrugs her shoulders, and does the same, except her shorts drop to her ankles.

Sandy licks down the guy's cock and sucks his balls into her mouth. This causes him to rise up on his toes and sigh. She looks up at him and smiles as she continues licking his balls.

He stands her up and kneels between her thighs; he pulls one leg over his shoulder, and dives into her pussy. She reaches down and grabs a handful of his hair as she squeals with delight. The boy dives deeper into her. He works on her until she is begging him to fuck her.

She drops her leg off his shoulder and pulls him up. He stands. She lifts up on him, wrapping her legs around his waist. He guides himself into her and slams his cock deep in her. She lets out a sharp gasp and lifts herself just to drop again. They settle into a rhythm. She screams her passion out loud. It echoes off the hillsides.

In but a few minutes the couple's passion is building to a peak. I look to my companions and their eyes are practically glazed. Their fingers are buried in their pussies. The two are gasping in whispers.

12