Top Cat Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move behind Alice and drop my shorts. I bend her over at the waist and push my hard cock deep into her velvety pussy. I fuck at a pace to match our unaware performers. Alice pushes back against me meeting me thrust for thrust. She makes soft mewling sounds. Suzy looks over at us and at the couple in the clearing. She increases the pace as she massages her pussy.

The couple continues, locked in their thrusting embrace. They are getting closer to cumming. Sandy becomes louder and louder. The boy thrusts harder and harder. Her hands claw up and down his back.

My own knees are getting weak from the excitement of the situation. I keep thrusting into Alice, not knowing how long I will last. Alice pounds back against me quietly gasping and moaning so as not to be heard. Suzy continues to finger her pussy also moaning slightly.

At last the boy cranes his back and thrusts deeply into Sandy again and again. He calls on the almighty as he spills his load in her. Alice cums whimpering, which is enough to bring on my own orgasm. As I thrust my last into her and let my softening cock fall out, Suzy grabs my cock and sucks me deep into her mouth. My cock muffles her own orgasm as she sucks me dry.

We drop to our knees to recover and not be seen by the amorous pair in the clearing. We pull our clothes back on and back away to find another path to the resort. Within minutes we are back at the cabin. We fall on the couch quite tired.

Alice is first to recover. She gets up, opens a bottle of wine, and brings glasses for all of us. This reminds me that I promised to refill Paul's fridge before we left. We talk Suzy into driving us to where we could find wine and beer.

She agrees to take us to a store and a winery nearby. We put the wine in the fridge for when we get back. As we leave, Sandy and her boyfriend walk down the street and it takes immense self-control to avoid giving away our voyeurism earlier.

We hit the store and buy a better beer than had been in the fridge. We bring back a case of mixed reds and whites to restock the wine cabinet. We retrieve our wine glasses and repair to the upstairs balcony to salute the sunset.

Suzy is still not too happy that we will be leaving tomorrow. She offers to let us stay at her place if it is just because we don't want to push Paul's hospitality. It is Alice that explains that we just want to get back out on the road. Suzy isn't any happier, but she understands.

We take her back inside and say our goodbyes in a gentler, more intimate way.

12