Top Cat Ch. 08

Story Info
TC and Alice introduce the babysitter to bisexual love.
4.4k words
4.47
8.8k
00

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to Janneissexy

*

I notice the light is on. I look up and see Roger and Betty staring down at me. They are both dressed. Roger is in his suit and Betty is in scrubs. I sit up, look around, and realize it is still dark outside.

"What are you two doing up so early?"

Roger looks at Betty, back at me, and says, "Well Mr. Vagabond, its Monday and we have to go to work."

"Oh, okay, but what are you up so early for? Its still dark out there."

"Well, Betty has to work in a hospital across town and I'm going to drop her off before I go to my office. It's supposed to rain today and we're leaving her car here for you two to get around."

"That 's really nice of you, but you shouldn't put yourselves out like that. Take both cars. We'll just laze around the house today and be here when you get back. We shouldn't have to go anywhere, but if we do, we've got good quality wet weather gear."

Roger looks at Betty, shrugs, and says, "Okay, if that's the way you want it. Put something on and come downstairs for breakfast. We have time for that now."

Roger leaves, but Betty stays behind to watch us get out of bed.

"Come on you two. I want to see some skin."

Alice jumps her, wrestles her to the bed, and kisses her. I get up to go relieve myself and Betty calls me back.

"Come here you. You don't get away without a kiss too."

I trudge back, Alice rolls off her, and Betty sits up to give me a big kiss. I lean over, her arms go around my neck, and she plants a big one on me. I figure what the hell and give her breasts a good fondle while I am at it.

Betty lays back and closes her eyes, "I'll give you all day to stop that. Wait, I have to work, damn it."

She reaches down and grabs my cock, gives it a quick squeeze, and heads downstairs.

Alice and I make ourselves presentable, throw on some robes, and walk downstairs.

Roger has eggs going in a large skillet. Bacon smell comes from the microwave. Betty is setting the table and working the toaster.

"Come here one of you. Work the toaster. Here's the butter."

I take over toaster duty. Alice is directed to fill glasses with milk and orange juice. Coffee is already made.

Breakfast comes together quickly. We sit down and dive in. Afterwards, we clean up and Roger and Betty get ready to leave.

"Okay, you two. Fell free to eat anything in the refrigerator, except the steaks. Those are for dinner. We'll be back around five. Here's the pantry. Help yourself. There's wine, beer, and soft drinks in the small refrigerator here in the pantry."

"Enjoy yourselves. Like I said, we'll be back at five."

Roger kisses Alice goodbye. Betty kisses me goodbye and runs her hand up my robe.

Her and Roger go out the door. We watch their cars back out the drive and head off.

Alice shucks her robe and asks, "Is it okay if go naked all day?"

I smile and say it is all right with me.

I follow her up the stairs and we spend a luxurious amount of time in the shower. We dry each other off and she jumps up on the bed.

I walk over, pull her foot to me and kiss the tips of her toes. She lays back and stretches. I marvel at her body. She is magnificent.

I kiss up her foot and massage the arch of her foot. She closes her eyes and lets out a long sigh. I worked my way up her leg, massaging her calf muscles as I come to her knee. I kiss her knee and let my tongue skip across her kneecap.

She draws her leg away and says, "That tickles!"

I drop back to her other foot and work my way up to her knee. Her eyes are closed and she is breathing a little heavier.

I drop her knee next to the other and kiss up the top of her thigh. When I reach her hip I drop to her other leg's knee and work up to her hip on that side. I trace my finger across the juncture of her leg and hip. She shivers and smiles wider.

She spreads her legs for me, but I am not ready to go there yet. I move up to her belly, dancing my tongue across her abs. I stop at her navel and insert my tongue. She tries to pull me up to her breasts, but I resist and pull away. I skip my tongue down her abs stopping just short of the top of her pussy and withdraw. She tries to push my head down, but I pull away.

I move up her stomach, kissing as I go. I stop just beneath her right breast and drop back down again. She whimpers slightly. I work back up to her navel and up to her left breast. She squeezes and fondles her own breasts.

I drop to her thighs. She spreads her legs further and I kiss the inside of her left thigh. She gasps and shudders as I reached just short of the juncture of her thighs. I move down and work my way back up the right thigh. Her hands reached for my hair to pull me in, but I elude her grasp. As I pull back she whimpers some more.

I push her hands to her sides and kiss the juncture of her thighs and hips. She pushes her crotch up at my mouth. I move back and blow on her pussy lips. She moans.

I move up to her breasts, still holding her hands to her side. I lean down and lightly touch the tip of my tongue to her nipple. She gasps followed by a deep sigh. I move to her other breast and repeat the tongue touch. She arches her back.

I run my tongue around her aureole and across her nipple again. A large smile floods her face. I move up and lightly kiss her on the mouth. I drop down to her other breast and do the same as with the other. She arches her back again and squirms under me.

"TC, you are torturing me. Don't stop."

I chuckle as I moved down between her legs. I position my face just above her pussy and slowly lick her outer lips. I first go up one side and then up the other. She lifts her hips to put her pussy closer to my tongue. She is now moaning slightly.

As her hips come up toward me, I blow softly on her pussy lips. I move my tongue to her perineum between her anus and pussy. I touch my tongue lightly several times. Then I move my tongue up between her lips, spreading them as I go. Her moaning increases in volume. I move her lips apart with my thumbs and blow softly on her. She lifts her hips again and I let her meet my tongue with her inner lips. I lightly touch her clit with the tip of my tongue. She cries out and arches her back again.

I move my hands up to her breasts, run the back of my nails across them, and pinch her nipples lightly. She whispers something I don't understand. I suck her right nipple in and swirl my tongue around it. I repeat with her left nipple. She is moaning softly. I know her nipples are sensitive, but this is more than she has reacted any time before. I continue to lick and suck her nipples.

I suck her nipple deep into my mouth and run my tongue across it. She clasps my head to her breast and gasps loudly. Her breathing becomes more and more labored. Her other nipple sticks straight up in the air. I lightly pinch her nipple and move my mouth to its twin. She rocks underneath me as I continue to lick, pinch, and suck her nipples. She screams, arches her back, and drops back down.

"Oh you marvelous lover, I haven't cum from having my tits sucked in such a long time. Thank you lover."

"Don't thank me just yet. I'm not through."

"Oh goody!"

I drop back between her legs and put my tongue to work. She got very wet when she came and my tongue laps it up. She wiggles under the working of my tongue. She gasps and moans louder again.

I lick all around her pussy and insert my tongue deep within her. She arches her back in response. Her hands grab my hair and hold my head in place. With no other option, I redouble my attention. I suck her clit deep into my mouth and run my tongue across it in a rapid-fire manner. She screams out again and pulls my head hard into her pussy. I stick my tongue deep inside her and swirl it around.

She pulls hard on my hair. I look up.

"Get up here, damn it. I need something more substantial than your tongue."

I lift up and move up to her. Her knees lift up. I crouch on my knees and thrust forward into her. There is momentary friction at the entrance and then I slip in easily to the hilt.

She lets out a deep sigh and says, "Now that's what I'm talking about."

I hold myself deep inside her until she wiggles against me in frustration. Then I slowly pull almost all the way out and thrust back in quickly. She lets out an 'Oof' and then another sigh. I keep this rhythm up for a bit then settle into an easy pace.

I switch to a constant in and out tempo, as her moans get louder and louder. This causes her to wrap her legs around my waist and pull me in deeper and deeper.

I thrust as hard as I can. She screams and tightens her legs around my waist. My own orgasm is brought on by the spasms of her pussy as it grips and releases my cock. I shoot my load deep inside her thrusting the full length of my cock into her.

I collapse on top of her. She rolls me over on my back and sucks my cock deep into her mouth. She sucks every last drop of cum out of me and crawls up into my arms. We lie there for a few minutes until she gets up to open the atrium door onto the balcony. She stands in the doorway and watches the river and some low clouds scudding by.

I arise and walk up behind her. I reach around her and cup her large, firm breasts in my hands. She cranes her head back and kisses me full on the mouth. She twists around and nestles in my arms. I am just about to kiss her when I see motion out of the corner of my eye. I pull her back into the room and look around the edge of the curtain.

I see a boy and girl sneak through a gap in the hedge and walk towards the house. When they pass under an apple tree, I close the door. Alice cranes around me to see. I pull her behind me and she comes back around, squatting in front of me. We watch them walk up to the hot tub and start to remove their clothes.

Alice says, "Those little bastards. They're going to go skinny-dipping. We can't let them screw in that hot tub. I don't want his sperm swirling around when we go in there tonight. Come on!"

"Wait honey, we might be more imposing if we had some clothes on."

She looks down, breaks out laughing, and says, "I guess we might be at that."

We threw on some shorts and t-shirts and silently slip out the back door. We come around the corner and find the two of them stepping out of their underwear.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I shout.

The boy looks up at the two of us, tries to take a step, gets tangled in his underwear, and falls dead on his ass on the flagstones. Alice and I try to maintain a stern visage as we face them down.

The boy rolls on the ground trying unsuccessfully to pull his tighty whiteys up. The girl just stands, bent over, transfixed, her mouth wide open. She is almost in shock.

I walk over to the boy, look down at him, and tell him, "Get up. Pull your pants up.

He stands up awkwardly, trying to cover himself as he pulls up his shorts. He bends over and retrieves his shorts and shirt. He pulls them on as the girl just continues to stand there.

"What is going on here?" I repeat.

The boy stammers, "We're sorry Mister, we just wanted a dip in the pool. We didn't mean anything by it. My girlfriend is babysitting next door and we just thought we'd slip over here while no one was home. The Paulsens are never home during the week."

"So you've done this before then."

"No Sir, this is the first time. Let us go Mister. We're real sorry."

He whispers for the girl, MaryJane, to get dressed. She still just stands there. Real tears flow down her cheeks. She squats down and wraps her arms around her knees to cover her nakedness. She sobs openly.

"Maryjane, let's go!"

At that point the boy panics and runs away at full tilt, crashing through the hedge. We hear a car start up and speed away.

Alice walks over to the girl and picks her clothes up off the ground. She grabs the girl by the arm and leads her over to a bench. She sits down beside her.

"Not much of a boyfriend is he?"

The girl is still tearing, but the crying stops, replaced by a chuckle followed by an outright laugh.

"No, he's not. In fact, he's a little prick."

The girl stands straight up. "That little bastard just ran off and left me here. If he ever shows his face again, I'm going to cut his dick off."

Alice and I can't help it. We break out laughing at this pissed off girl standing naked before us, her panties in a wad tangled on her right foot, and railing about her boyfriend. She continues to laugh too.

I look her up and down. She is a very pretty girl. Her hair is dark brown and shoulder length. She has small, pert breasts, a flat belly, a trimmed narrow bush, and short, shapely legs. She has a very pretty face and a tight little behind.

She sits back down beside Alice.

"I'm very sorry, folks. We didn't mean any harm. We thought no one was home and we'd be gone before anyone would come back."

Alice hands her clothes back and says, "Well, if that's all you want, why don't you join us. We were just getting ready for a dip ourselves."

Alice stands up, drops her shorts, and pulls her t-shirt over her head. The girl's mouth drops. As Alice climb into the pool, I strip out of my clothes and join her.

I said, "Well, are you coming in? If not, have a nice day."

The girl sits there for a few seconds. A range of emotions washes across her face. Eventually she reaches down, picks her panties up from the ground, drops them on top of her clothes on the bench, and climbs in.

"This is the best offer I've had all day. You folks are very understanding. I had visions of the police being called and riding to the station naked wrapped in a blanket."

Alice comes over to me, kisses me, and says, "No we wouldn't have done that. I just didn't want strange sperm floating in the pool later when we all climb in."

We make introductions all around and Alice moves over to sit with Maryjane. Alice and Maryjane chat for a bit. Then Maryjane says, "You have very nice boobs. Are they real?"

Alice laughs and says that, yes, they are and would she like to feel them.

Surprisingly, Maryjane replies that she would.

Alice lifts her chest and Maryjane gently feels them.

"No, you don't have to worry about breaking them. Here give them a good feel."

At which point Alice places her hands over Maryjane's and pushes in on her breasts.

Maryjane exclaims, "They're so soft. I expected them to be hard, as firm as they are. They don't feel all that different from mine, only heavier. Here, feel mine."

Alice feels of Maryjane's smaller, but no less nice breasts. She squeezes her smallish breasts between thumb and forefinger and then pinches the nipples.. Maryjane closes her eyes and draws in a sharp breath.

"You'd better stop that. I'm not a lesbian."

Alice laughs and said, "That's okay, neither am I."

Maryjane looks at Alice quizzically and says, "But women that make love to other women are lesbians aren't they?"

Alice puts her fingertip on Maryjane's nipple and tweaks it a bit, "Only if that's all they make love to, Sweety. I on the other hand go both ways. That makes me bisexual. How old are you, anyway?"

"I'm 18. I start at Carnegie-Mellon in the fall."

Alice smiles and said, "You don't look 18. I'm going to have to see some ID."

Maryjane climbs out of the pool. Water sheets off her perky bottom. She pulls a wallet out of her shorts. She pulls her driver's license out and shows it to Alice.

Alice looks at the date of birth and said, "I'll be damned. You are 18."

As Maryjane returns her license to her wallet and her wallet to her shorts, Alice looks over at me, gives me the okay sign, and winks.

Maryjane climbs back in the pool. She asks to feel Alice's breasts again.

"I can't get over how soft they are for how firm they feel. Your nipples are so hard. Alice's eyes became a little unfocused and I could see she is enjoying the sensation. Her own hands reach out for the girl's breasts and Maryjane does not draw away. Alice fondles Maryjane's breasts for a while and leans down to kiss them. Maryjane lets her head rock back.

"Mmmm, that feels so good. Mind if your boyfriend comes over? I want to try this bisexual thing out."

I move over to their side of the pool and fondle her left tit. Alice and I pinch her nipples simultaneously and she lets out a soft moan. Her breathing becomes shallower.

"God, that feels so good."

Her hand moves down my stomach and comes to rest on my cock. I am already hard. Her head pops back upright and her eyes spring open.

"Wait a minute. Let me see this thing. Its huge."

She lifts up on my cock and I stand up. My cock springs out of the water and within inches of her face. She looks at it in amazement.

"That's the biggest prick I've ever seen."

Alice looks at her and says, "He's a little thicker than usual, Sweety, but it's about average in length."

She fondles my cock and looks up at me. She reaches out toward it with her tongue. Her tongue runs across the tip and withdraws. She licks out again with more of her tongue and runs up the underside. She grips it, gives it a few strokes, and sucks it into her mouth. She has, obviously, experienced this before.

She gives me several deep sucks then swirls her tongue around the tip. Alice continues to fondle and kiss her breasts. Alice suggests she climb up on the pool's side.

As she climbs out I realize something important and ask, "What about the kids you're babysitting? Shouldn't you check on them before we get too involved here?"

She lies flat on the flagstones and says; "They're in school right now. They won't be back until after 3:00. Then I have them for the entire weekend."

She positions herself with one leg in the water and one up on the stones. Her head is next to the pool's edge. I stand up and put my cock in front of her face. Alice positions her head between her thighs.

Alice goes to work on her pussy while Maryjane sucks my cock into her mouth. She has a remarkably well-skilled tongue for one so young. She expertly strokes and sucks on my cock. She keeps looking at me with a look on her face asking if she is doing a good job. She is.

Alice starts hitting the right spots and the right rhythm with her tongue on Maryjane's pussy. Maryjane starts making soft cries muffled by the mass of my cock in her mouth. I reach over to fondle and pinch her nipples. The effect is immediate. She starts crying out louder and louder. At one point she exclaims so loud, she spits my cock out. She immediately grabs it and wraps her warm mouth around it again. I can tell she is getting near. I decide to save my cock for next, pull back from her and move my mouth down onto her breasts. She gasps and pulls my head tight to her breast when I give her a little love nip on her nipples.

She is really getting noisy now. Her cries become louder and more strident. I kiss her full on the mouth. Her tongue races in to challenge mine. I fondle and pinch her nipples softly. She bucks against Alice's tongue and arches her back. She drops back down and makes a long contented sigh.

"That was nice. Alice, I'd like to repay the favor."

Maryjane pats the side of the pool and Alice climbs out. Maryjane reaches over and gets something out of her shorts and drops back into the water.

She says, "Come here you," and wiggles her finger at me.

I step over to her; she rips open a condom package, and slips it on me. Now I'll be bisexed."

She giggles as she fits it to me.

She dives in between Alice's legs and gets to work. Alice reaches down and lifts her head.

Alice looks her in the eye and says, "Sweety, slow down. Its not an ice cream cone."

"How do I do it?"

"Just imagine it's your own pussy and do what you'd like to be done to you, just do it slowly."

She smiles and jumps back in.

I wait a bit to let Maryjane have an effect on Alice. When Alice starts moaning, I know it is okay for me to proceed. I bend down behind Maryjane and kiss her ass. I lick down to her pussy. She is still wet from Alice's previous efforts.

12