Top Cat Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand up, position myself, and slowly press forward. She is very tight and I don't want to hurt her. Besides, if I cause her to stop what she is doing Alice will kill me.

I rub my cock up and down her slit to spread some of the lubrication. I push forward slowly a little bit at a time to allow her to adjust to the fit. I pull back and push in a little deeper. In a few strokes, I am in all the way. Maryjane is already gasping and moaning.

She is still working on Alice with no let up. Alice is rocking her head from side to side and gasping. I start slowly stroking in and out. She pushes back against me on my down stroke to take me in as deep as possible. Her tongue never leaves Alice.

Alice grabs her own tits and pinches her nipples. Maryjane sees this and moves her hands up to Alice's nipples. As she pinches them, Alice grinds her crotch into Maryjane's face, moaning.

I speed up my thrusting and take my thumb and position my thumb on her anus. I move my thumb in small circles around her anus. It has an immediate effect as she lifts up and rocks back on my cock. Alice grabs her head and puts her back to work.

I wipe some of the slickness off of my cock and use it to lube her ass. I slowly work my thumb into her ass and she starts shouting. She is cumming hard.

I keep up my thrusting. I am not ready to cum yet and neither is Alice. She pulls Maryjane's head back into her pussy. We are going to leave this little girl limp.

I slow down my thrusting to let Alice catch up. When Alice starts making familiar noises, I speed up. Alice starts to make some very loud noises. Maryjane is getting the hang of it.

Alice starts wiggling on the flagstones, thrusting her crotch up at Maryjane. I start thrusting hard. I am moving her forward on the down stroke, pushing her face into Alice's pussy. Alice starts cumming. In just a few seconds, I feel my own orgasm boiling up. The first spurts of cum start and I slam full length into Maryjane. My hard thrusts have the effect of bringing on her third orgasm. I stroke out the last of my sperm.

I slip out and lean down to kiss the bottom of Maryjane's spine and kiss upwards. She lifts up, turns around, and strips the condom off me.

She looks at me and says, "Stand up on the seat here."

I do as she said and she sucks me clean and dry. Alice gets up and drops in next to her. She kisses Maryjane and then sucks my cock into her mouth. The sensation is almost too intense.

I drop into the water and the two women cuddle against me. Maryjane practically falls against me. I put my arm around her to insure her head stays above the water.

Maryjane leans up to kiss me on the mouth, then leans over to kiss Alice.

"I am so glad you two caught me. I hope you catch me again sometime."

12