Top Cat Ch. 11

Story Info
TC, Alice, and their new friends go out on the town.
5.4k words
4.71
7.5k
00

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and I tour the Kansas City Harley factory, completing the set. It has its usual effect on Alice and we spend the afternoon pleasuring each other. She wears me out. We both share a laugh when I turn my cell phone on and I have a message from Tom practically begging to come over to party with Alice and the two girls last night.

At 4:30, Mary calls and asks if we have any plans for the night. She and Marcy have made a big sale and want to celebrate. Dinner will be on them.

We agree and tell them not to pick any place too fancy, as our wardrobe is limited. They say not to worry, casual will be fine. She giggles and says we won't be in our clothes that much anyway. I hear Marcy laughing in the background.

I dress in khakis and a polo shirt. It is my nicest outfit. I have a travel sport coat if needed, but it is a little wrinkled. Alice dresses in a leather skirt and a leather halter-top. She wears black high-heeled pumps. She looks quite hot.

I walk up behind her while she fixes her hair in the bathroom. I run my hands up her legs and are disappointed to feel panties. She sees the look in the mirror and breaks out laughing.

"Don't worry babe."

She turns around, spread her legs, and lifts up the front of the skirt. She is wearing black crotchless panties. The lacy material nicely frames her pussy lips. She pulls her legs together. The material comes together and hides them.

"This skirt is a little too short to go commando, babe."

"I like those panties. Maybe now I won't have so many guys to fight off."

She laughs and goes back to fixing her hair. I pull out my laptop and log into my email. There is one from my broker advising me to move some of my investments. I look at what he recommends, do some research, and make the trades he recommends.

The next email is from my architect. He sent me some pictures of the progress on my house. I notice some damage to the landscape in one of the pictures and make a note to tell him to tighten up on the general contractor. Ground scarring at that altitude won't repair easily.

The house is coming along well. He wants me to show up in a week or two to go over some changes mandated by the Taos County building inspector. I look at my calendar and reply that I'll be there in a week or less.

Alice comes out of the bath and says, "Hey, I didn't know you had a laptop. Where did you have that hidden? Oh look, it's so small and cute."

She reaches over for her camera and cables and says, "When you're done with email, I want to upload my pictures from last night."

I show her the pictures from my architect and she is very impressed. I walk her through a 3-D rendering I have of the plans. When she leans over me to scroll through the plan, I reach my hand up between her legs. She purrs and spread her legs.

She is steamy moist when I run my fingers over her pussy lips. I spread them slightly and my finger dips into her wetness. She initially pushes down on my hand then lifts away from me.

"Sorry lover, that feels so good, but if you keep that up I'll have to change my undies. I don't have any more like these."

There is a knock at the door and Alice answers it. She opens the door and Mary and Marcy come in. Marcy is wearing a black velvet mini-dress with a silver brooch holding the bra top together. Mary has on a sheer, low-cut, black mini-dress. Hers is so sheer her black thong panties and underwire bra show through. I am in trouble if we go to the wrong place for dinner.

Marcy and Mary kiss Alice and then me. Mary slips her tongue between my lips. Marcy grabs my crotch. I ask them to give us a minute to finish up with the computer.

I finish my emails and hand it over to Alice. She has the pictures uploaded in a minute and puts her camera away. She slips a small snapshot cam into her purse and we are ready to go.

We walk out through the lobby to the Porte Cochere where a limousine waits. Several men gawk. One man falls over a baggage cart. I usher them into the limo before someone really gets hurt.

We climb in and off we go. Mary and Alice sit behind the driver facing backwards. Marcy and I are in the back. Before we turn the corner, Marcy has my zipper down and my cock out. She goes down on me in a flash. I reach over, lift up her panty waistband, and run my hand down the crack of her ass. She shivers as my finger finds her anus. Alice and Mary look on and smile. Their hands run up and down each other's thigh.

She licks her lips and says, "I guess I'd better stop or we'll have to drive around the block several times. We're here."

That breaks the mood. She undoes my belt and pants to put my now erect cock back into my pants. I put everything in its place and zip up.

We are in front of the Plaza III Steakhouse. The sign says best steakhouse in Kansas City. We walk in and the receptionist seats us right away. We are taken to a table near the center of the main salon. All eyes are on us as I hold the chair for all three ladies in turn. Several wives slap their husbands. One girlfriend beats a hasty and teary path to the bathroom.

The waiter comes and we order steaks all around. Mary orders a nice bottle of wine. The Sommelier brings the wine out and offers the partial glass to me to taste. I point to Mary. He hands it to her with his apology. She graciously tastes it and nods to him. He fills all of our glasses. I taste it and order a second bottle.

We make light conversation until our salads arrive. The steaks are thick and juicy. The wine is excellent and sets the mood for the rest of the night.

The ladies settle up and we get back in the limo. Mary sits with me this time. Marcy crawls between Alice's legs. This places her ass right in front of me. I reach forward and lift her dress. Marcy is now commando. I run my finger around her anus and watch her shiver.

Mary pulls me back in the seat and comes up on my lap facing me. She pulls her right breast out of her bra and sticks it in my mouth. I suck her nipple and reach under her skirt to pull her thong aside. My finger finds her moist lips and I push inside. She gasps, groans, and pushes her breast against my mouth harder.

We pull into a parking lot and the ladies straighten their outfits out. They are all back together by the time the chauffeur opens the door. I crawl out behind them and realize we were in front of a gentleman's club. Mary walks up to speak to the bouncer and we are ushered in.

I haven't been in a strip club since the Army and this is nothing like I've experienced before. Four side stages and a main stage are arrayed around the ground floor. Beautiful young women in all stages of dress and undress are giving lap dances to the patrons. An upper level with a mirrored railing overlooks the main floor

A hostess comes over and leads us to the upper level. Her long skirt is practically transparent as she walks in front of the stage lights. We are directed to a circular booth with a small table in front of it. I sit between Mary and Marcy. Alice sits next to Mary. The mirrored railing is a one-way mirror. Those below can not see up, but we can see down.

A waitress in an open-front bra and a maid's apron comes to take our order. Mary orders two bottles of white wine. When she brings the wine she makes a point of bending over right in front of me as she opens it and pours the glasses. She wears a G-string behind the apron and not much is left to my imagination. She smiles and looks back at me.

Marcy shoos her out and we clink glasses. The DJ announces the next dancer and we sit back for the show. The lights dim and fake silk flames come up from the stage

Marie Laveaux by Bobby Bare starts playing. An olive-skinned woman in a white gauzy dress jumps over the flames and lands in a split in the middle of the stage. She dances through the song and does a striptease revealing a very hard body. Her breasts stand firm and proud from her chest. They never wiggle as she dances around. Mary and Marcy lean into me and proclaim them as fake. The music fades and the lights changed to blue. Smoke or fog covers the stage.

Witchy woman by the Eagles starts playing. The dancer brings out a stand with a bowl. She lights the bowl and a blue flame leaps up. She pulls a small flaming torch from the bowl. She rolls the torch up her leg and flames licks up her thigh. All three ladies exclaim, "Wow!"

At the line in the song that says, sparks fly from her fingertips, she dips her hand into the bowl and flicks a blue flame across the stage. The crowd goes wild. She swallows one flaming torch and uses the other to lick flame across other parts of her body. It is one of the sexiest dances I've ever seen.

The music ends and the crowd erupts in applause. Marcy leans over and tells me she is so wet from watching that dance. She spreads her legs for me to confirm. I look around and realize that the booth is constructed in such a way that it is shielded from the view of other patrons. I run my hand up her thigh and my fingers into her pussy lips. She lays back and closes her eyes.

"God, that feels so good. Push inside, please."

I push my finger inside her and she lets out a sharp gasp. She is quite wet. I push two fingers inside. She leans over onto my shoulder and bites me as she lets out a muffled sob. She collapses against me. I pull out my fingers and lick them clean.

"Oh wow! I don't normally cum that quickly. That was one sexy dance. Thank you."

She leans up and kisses me firm on the mouth. Her tongue dashes in and out of my mouth. Her hand is straying down to my lap when a woman walks into the booth.

We look up and see a very hot young woman in a red bra, panties, and high heels.

She looks at me and says, "Would you like a lap dance or are you doing alright on your own?"

Mary looks over at me with a look of devilment in her eyes. She pulls two fifties out of her purse and calls the woman over. She leans up and whispers in her ear. The young woman smiles, looks over at me, and nods her head. She takes the fifties and comes over in front of me.

She leans down to me and says, "My name is Clarice. Your friend asked me to give you a special dance. We normally don't do this, but you can touch me anywhere but my pussy or my asshole."

I nod my understanding and she starts her dance with the next song. She gyrates in front of me, dipping down, and rising back up. She leans into me and pulls my head into her cleavage. She reaches back and pops her bra off. She lets it fall into my lap.

She pulls my head between her breasts and pushes them together against my face. She pulls back and then moves my mouth onto her nipple. Her tits have the distinct feel of augmentation. Not that this is a bad thing.

She sits back on the small table and spreads her legs out to the side. She pulls her panties aside exposing a perfectly shaved pussy. I look at my companions and their eyes are fixed on her pussy. Mary's hand strays to her own pussy as the dance goes on.

Clarice leans forward, grabs my hands and put them on her breasts. She pushes her ass back and pulls her panties down and off. She sits back down and spreads her legs wide again. She stands back up, spins around, and sits down in my lap.

She grinds her ass into my cock. Her hands pull mine up to her breasts. I squeeze them and tweak her nipples. She rubs her ass back and forth on my lap. She stands up and bends down, looking at me from between her legs. Her hand runs up my leg and squeezes my stiffening cock.

She drops her ass into my lap again and rubs herself back and forth on my cock. I am getting a little excited as she bumps up and down on me. I run my hands down her ribs, ass, and legs. She suddenly spreads her legs and my hands wind up on her inner thigh just inches from her pussy. She jumps up, waggles her finger at me, and bends over at the waist again. She reaches back and spreads her cheeks. Her hands move down and then slip up through her pussy lips.

She spins around and sits back on the table. She spreads her legs wide and reaches down for her pussy lips. She spreads them wide and pushes a finger inside herself. She offers her finger to me and I politely turn her down.

The music comes to and end and she stands up, leans over me, and kisses me on the cheek.

She smiled and says, "Thank you, you were a perfect gentleman."

She quickly pulls her panties up, slips her bra on, and slinks away.

My companions burst out laughing. Marcy leans over and says, "I worried there for a second when she offered her sticky finger to you. We knew you couldn't be that stupid. If you had, we were taking you to an emergency room for a penicillin shot."

She reaches down, feels my crotch, and nods to Alice and Mary. They dissolve into fits and giggles

We finish another bottle of wine and the girls are ready to go. Mary has to make a quick stop to pee. The others go in with her. I wait outside.

They come out, then drag and push me out to the limo. We head back to the hotel. The ride back is full of giggles as the ladies recount my lap dance over and over.

We arrive at the hotel and they walk arm and arm with me through lobby. Several men and women gawk as we passed through. I hadn't noticed until we get into the elevator, but Mary must have removed her bra and panties in the restroom at the club. Nothing is left to the imagination. I pull her over and run my hand across her bare ass.

She leans up kisses me hard on the lips. She pulls down my zipper and would have had me out, but the elevator reached her floor. I zip up quickly as the door opens. A man stands waiting to get on.

Mary leads the way down the hall. The man steps into the elevator and then leans back out to watch Mary. I look back as the door almost closes on his head.

We reach Marcy's room and she lets us in. Mary stands in the hallway as we walk in. She pulls her dress over her head and then strolls in. Alice grabs Mary, pulls her into the room, and shuts the door.

Mary pulls a full-size bottle of wine out of the mini bar and hands it to me to open. She doesn't hand me a corkscrew, so I have to search about to find it. It isn't much of a corkscrew but I get the bottle open anyway. I look up and none of the ladies are in the sitting room with me. I pour four glasses and look into the bedroom. All three are seated on one of the two beds completely naked.

I pick up three of the glasses and carry them in. I hand one to each lady and go back for mine. I return and make a toast to the ladies. We all clink glasses and sip our wine. I move over and sit in the comfy chair and wait for whatever the ladies have in mind.

Marcy pulls a small side table from the sitting room and places it in front of me. Mary fiddles with an iPod in one of those powered speaker units. Music starts and Mary comes over to me. She does a pretty good recreation of the lap dance with some innovations of her own.

Mary does a few things the dancer didn't do. When the music starts she drops to her knees, pulls my cock out of my pants, and gives it a quick suck. She spins around and squats down on my lap and rubs herself back and forth on my stiffening cock. She lifts up, bends back, and pulls her pussy lips open for me. I lean forward and kiss her nether lips.

She pops up, turns around, and waggles her finger at me. She drops onto the table and spreads her legs very wide. Her pussy gapes wide open. She is obviously very excited. She dips a finger in and puts it to my lips. I suck her finger into my mouth.

She stands up and pushes her breast into my mouth. I suck gently on her nipple. The song ends and she just stands there, holding my head to her breast while I suck and nibble on her nipple. Alice walks over and says, "Ahem!"

She reluctantly lets go of my head and leans down to kiss me.

She moves out of the way and the music starts up again. It is Hotel California by the Eagles. Marcy moves in front of me and starts dancing. Marcy is slinkier and smoother than Mary. Her movements are more sinuous and sexier.

She reaches down and pulls my pants down. She grabs my cock, strokes it, drops to her knees, and licks it from balls to tip. She pops back up and spins around. She spreads her legs and drops into my lap. She misses impaling herself on my cock by scant inches.

She rubs her pussy against my cock and leaves a sheen of wetness behind. She pops up again and bends over, exposing her glistening lips to me. I reach out and insert a finger in her. She shivers and stands back up. She wiggles her hips in a circle and winds up facing me.

She drops once again into my lap and plants a passionate kiss on my lips. She lifts my shirt and rubs her rock hard nipples against my chest. She rises up and pushes her breast into my mouth. I suck her nipple into my mouth. She shivers again.

She pulls away from me, bends down, and sucks my cock deep into her mouth. She deep-throats me. The pleasure is excruciating. After just a few minutes I am ready to cum. The music, unfortunately, comes to an end first.

Alice and Mary come over to pull her off me. Marcy doesn't want to stop. She keeps working on my cock. They eventually pull her off me.

Alice walks over to me as Tuff Enuff by The Fabulous Thunderbirds starts playing. Alice pulls my shirt off over my head. She drops down onto my lap and rubs her fabulous breasts against my chest. She lifts up and presses her breasts on either side of my face.

With a giggle, she wiggles her ass on my lap and rubs her very damp pussy up and down my already excited cock. She looks in my eyes, sees how close I am to cumming, and lifts up. She turns around and wiggles her ass back and forth in front of my face. I lean forward and lick her beautiful creamy ass.

She lifts up, turns around, and drops her head into my lap. She flicks her hair forward and slides it across my cock. She licks my cock gently then pushes back to sit on the table. She spreads her legs wide and reaches down pulling her pussy lips apart. She sticks a finger in deep and runs it across my lips. She tastes good.

The music comes to an end and she drops facing me on my lap. She plants a big kiss on my lips. She gets up and Marcy hands her and Mary each a quarter.

They flip the coins and compare. Alice and Mary have heads. Marcy has tails.

Marcy jumps up gleefully and says; "I win! I get your first orgasm. Move out of the way ladies."

She walks over to me. I used the time they were flipping for me to remove all my clothes. Marcy fits me with a condom.

She faces me, crawls up onto the chair, and squats down onto my stiff cock. She is extremely wet and slips onto me easily. She pumps herself a few times and is completely impaled on my cock.

I look over her shoulder. Alice and Mary have settled into the "69" position, Mary on top. Mary seems to be enjoying giving and receiving.

Marcy begins rising and falling on my cock and I give her my full attention. My hands reach up and squeeze her lovely breasts. I pinch her nipples lightly and she kisses my forehead.

I am still a little jazzed from the lap dances, so I have to concentrate to keep from cumming too soon. I run through baseball stats and the multiplication tables. I reach one hand down and flick my index finger across her clit.

She inhales sharply, almost a gasp. As my finger works across her clit she purrs in my ear. I drop my head again and lightly nibble on her nipples. My other hand worms around to her ass. I push my finger against her anus and she jumps up slightly and lets out a squeal. She eases back down and I push my finger harder against her sphincter.

She moans in my ear and tells me to push harder. I move my finger down, collect some lubricant leaking from our juncture, and press again. My finger pops in and she shudders against me and cries out. I move my finger around, nibble more on her breasts, and thrust harder into her. She screams, and slams herself up and down on me.

12